Lil Wayne Photo'd Kissing Baby

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
69 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-26-2006, 01:08 PM         #201
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BOX•CHEV said:
CO-SIGN...THEZE f*g**tS ARE BRAINWASHED FROM THE MEDIA....LOL
Everybody think they can listen to hiphop and know how the industry work.it's funny man 2 me a ghostwriter is more talented then the rapper he writin for,but some of the b*ches only see who the video's and singles.check the credits.
 10-26-2006, 01:08 PM         #202
BOX•CHEV  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lyonsm316 said:
lol like the hate thread, if your gonna hate make it worth it and although your trying really hard...

how many records has Gillie sold...?

close thread.
 10-26-2006, 01:08 PM         #203
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

WHAT THE fu*k!?
 11 years ago '06        #204
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 1720 1720
dang! how old is dis??...
 10-26-2006, 01:09 PM         #205
BOX•CHEV  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lyonsm316 said:
you know what's funny, you can hate as much as you like but Wayne still gonna get paid and do whatever the fu*k he likes and people will still listen to his music so basically all of you need to stop dreaming of being in Baby's position and get a life!
BLAH BLAH BLAH GROW THE fu*k UP KID ........
 10-26-2006, 01:10 PM         #206
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lyonsm316 said:
you know what's funny, you can hate as much as you like but Wayne still gonna get paid and do whatever the fu*k he likes and people will still listen to his music so basically all of you need to stop dreaming of being in Baby's position and get a life!
for now your right but ask 50 cent when you lose credibility slowly everything else starts to go.as far as Baby position obviosly you want 2 be in it what position is that DOGGYSTYLE???
 11 years ago '06        #207
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 1720 1720
woooow! these n*ggaz r really gay.
 11 years ago '06        #208
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
more like bi-s3xual.. most artists in rap are bi-s3xual or gay and they never talk about how many men they had to sleep with to get to where they are today..
 11 years ago '06        #209
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14770 14770
lmao yes he is. lmao u see how that fat n*gga to the right is lookin at em
 10-26-2006, 01:14 PM         #210
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

I"M DYING! OOOH sh*t!

WHAT THE fu*k!

WHAT THE fu*k!
WHAT THE fu*k!
WHAT THE fu*kK!!
 10-26-2006, 01:15 PM         #211
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm gonna say this ish 1 time.all you lil B*tches that keep tellin people 2 get a life you look like a**holes.we're all on the same site.just cuz somepeople don't wanna f*ck these rappers like you don't mean they don't have a life in fact I'll put my life up to some of these FAKE RAPPERS.so when you tell someone to get it life it just means you got your feelings hurt:finger: :finger: :finger:
 10-26-2006, 01:16 PM         #212
luda06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11 years ago '04        #213
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 
space
space
$3,729 | Props total: 124 124
are you serious??????????? for real?????????? i cant believe it??????????ive never heard that before.......wow
 10-26-2006, 01:18 PM         #214
HackerMan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wizard420 said:
listen Bama if you want 2 be entertained by Rich f*gs then cop they ish,but i'm realo so i wanna be infuenced by real mc's.I'm from Philly so I know Gillie be livin with his raps.
Yall n*ggaz is wild So u know every thing that gillie does. The point is they gettin money and are gonna stay gettin money no matter how many times the pic is shown or is gonna be shown. Baby still gonna get rid of them thangs no matter how many records his company sells. Come on guys be for real one or two albums year sellin plat and below don't make u have the bread that baby got.
example: diddy gettin his money from sean jean not bad boy
 11 years ago '05        #215
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,544 | Props total: 276 276
lol... man... ima big lil wayne fan.. but... man... thats too gay
 10-26-2006, 01:22 PM         #216
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HackerMan said:
Yall n*ggaz is wild So u know every thing that gillie does. The point is they gettin money and are gonna stay gettin money no matter how many times the pic is shown or is gonna be shown. Baby still gonna get rid of them thangs no matter how many records his company sells. Come on guys be for real one or two albums year sellin plat and below don't make u have the bread that baby got.
example: diddy gettin his money from sean jean not bad boy

you gotta be gay cuz you keep talkin bout $$$ only b*tches are attracted 2 men who get money
so now you say we know everything Gillie does but your sayin Baby gettin rid of them things.come on man are you serious.are you f*ckin serious.the only thing Baby slingin is his d*ck in Wayne mouth
 11 years ago '06        #217
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14770 14770
brokeback baby and weezy f.(fu*kin) baby thats some gay sh*t. look at the fat n*gga in the back and TQ. they like
 11 years ago '04        #218
imaculate 
space
space
space
$846 | Props total: 0 0
So this is news? They did this on 106 years ago, IN FRONT OF PEOPLE for the world to see n*ggaz. If this was gonna end his career it would of ended then. Instead the n*gga blew up more. Meanwhile Baby n Wayne are #1 on 106 currently and Im sure they will have the #1 album on the charts next month. And they both ran thru mo hoes than any of us could imagine. Any n*gga dat hit Trina phat azz is far from gay. Some of u n*ggas would probly nut in ya pants if she was nekkid in front of u. Give it up OLD NEWS...Goes back to bumpin Like Father Like Son, "She says my leather so soft, my top so soft I probly have off des n*ggas so soft and I go so hard, bi*ch I go so hard".

At people actually thinking this will end Waynes career.
 11 years ago '06        #219
A-1 AFiciaL 
space
space
$1,521 | Props total: 53 53
I mean...yo...damn...grown men jus dont be kissin like dat man
 10-26-2006, 01:27 PM         #220
`·.¤KINGGS¤.·´  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeyb8420 said:
LOL THATS THE FUNNIEST sh*t I EVA SEEN I JUST BURST OUT LOUD LAUGHIN BABY PROBLY YANKS THOSE BUCKWHEAT DREADS WHEN HES ROCKIN IT LOL LIL bi*ch CANT EVEN RHYME CLAIMIN HE THE GREATEST HES NUTS MAN RHYMES LIKE HE GETTIN IT IN THE a.ss LIKE A LIL GIRL
HMMMMMMM...SUSPECT
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago