The Thread For Anything & Everything Jim Jones

most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 25
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-05-2006, 02:18 AM         #101
BklynzYoung J  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jim Jones/Dipset Clothing Line

[pic - click to view]

 11 years ago '04        #102
NyShow 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$5,285 | Props total: 543 543
It official. BX is filled with a bunch of weak minded, band wagon jumpin overly impressed MFs. Who gives a fukk what Jim Jones says or Lupe or JayZ or any other artist in the industry. er'body tryn so hard to be just like the next n*gga. if you really ball'n. make your own sh*t, push it, make dough.
 11 years ago '05        #103
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 NyShow said:
It official. BX is filled with a bunch of weak minded, band wagon jumpin overly impressed MFs. Who gives a fukk what Jim Jones says or Lupe or JayZ or any other artist in the industry. er'body tryn so hard to be just like the next n*gga. if you really ball'n. make your own sh*t, push it, make dough.
whos jumpin on bandwagons? Jim jones is the wrost rapper in a long time and dipset sucks a.ss.... but rocawear did fall off a looooong time ago
 11 years ago '04        #104
NyShow 106 heat pts106
space
avatar space
space
$5,285 | Props total: 543 543
 CMar22 said:
whos jumpin on bandwagons? Jim jones is the wrost rapper in a long time and dipset sucks a.ss.... but rocawear did fall off a looooong time ago
majority of the human race. yea it did fall off but this thread is one of those "he said this about that" bullsh*t. if u like it wear it, if not tukk ur wallet. Jim Jones is a rich bastard who could care less about any one outside of DIPSET. the general public is just a hustle. and notice i did not say "every one in BX"
 11 years ago '04        #105
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,987 | Props total: 1335 1335
come to philly and say something about ROC.

sh*t is heavily pumping in the "streets"
all you lil suburb a.ss f*g**ts might not dig it, wit your lil tight a.ss hoodies and jeans, but in the STREETS, State Property, Roc, Akademiks....all that sh*t still bumps mad heavy.....and that sh*ts hot. still goes for good prices too man, dont give me that sh*t comparing it to FUBU. Fubu wasn't near as visually appealing, nor was it ever even half the quality.

If ROC is dead, then Akademiks is dead, cus ROC makes way hotter jeans in my opinion, and Ak sure ain't dead......i see fresh pairs posted in Pick Ups all the time.

just cus we dont all choose to rock True Religion 200 a pair jeans, that look JUST like the ones i copped for 80, dont give you a right to come in here running your mouth cus your Idol said something, Stan.

and SMH @ you tryna down someone's style.....when your the one in here living by Jim jones quotes.


Last edited by Grisly; 12-05-2006 at 07:44 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #106
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
that team roc sh*t is trash but rocawear got some nice button ups

seen some hoodies that were str8 too

jim jones is buggin,in fact i think that a.ss wipping he took in rucker fu*kin wit his judgement,i mean look at all that extra smedium sh*t he's been wearing.thats not hood at all
 12-05-2006, 08:49 AM         #107
NY ReeMo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can't get all excited about something Jim Jones says. I don't buy anymore rocawear and its not because I think its on fubu status. I stopped buying rocawear after roc-a-fella fell apart.
 11 years ago '04        #108
young shiz 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,113 | Props total: 91 91
its getting there.
 12-05-2006, 10:17 AM         #109
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didn't Jay Bezel murk Peedi Crakk on the track tho?

I heard Peedi cant go back to philly
 12-05-2006, 11:45 AM         #110
fivetwenty5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*looks at your avi*
 11 years ago '04        #111
B1aze 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,902 | Props total: 180 180
wow..rocawear sure as hell aint dead...

have u been on ?

they got some hot sh*t...

i dunno bout ya'll wanting to buy $164 jeans..

but im good..i got on some rocawear jeans right now..comfy a.ss hell

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIITTTT...
 11 years ago '05        #112
Pretty Tony 
space
avatar space
space
$1,863 | Props total: 0 0
rocawear got some hot sh*t i ain't mad...there jeans are hot!!!
 12-05-2006, 12:32 PM         #113
DINER0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eiy-Kyu said:
Some of their new hoodies are hot. Everyone was mistaking them Triko hoodies. Rocawear is most definitely not dead. To clarify things, the fact that your dad buys Rocawear doesn't automatically make it not cool. Quit letting other people dictate your style
:applause: :applause: i totally agree
 11 years ago '05        #114
CLASSOVMYOWN 
space
avatar space
space
$260 | Props total: 0 0
Well it's like somebody said alot of people are weak minded

They do or say whatever their favorite rapper does or do the first thing they see on t.v.

Couple of examples like to this day I don't get why people leave the sticker on their fitteds

I don't get it so I don't do it because I'm not a follower

As soon as somebody on t.v. say it's not cool to wear throwback and alot of people stopped wearing them

I was wearing them before they were "trendy" because I'm a sports fan and I still wear them, again because I'm not a follower. Just be yourself.
 12-05-2006, 12:41 PM         #115
kiyon716  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea rockawear is falling...but jay has some new jeans out that arent rocawear
 11 years ago '04        #116
Gambin0 
space
avatar space
space
$1,227 | Props total: 39 39
Yea I rock Lrg N Artful dodger n sh*t like that but believe me I and everybody in my hood still fu*ks wit da roc. sh*ts hot gonna stay hot. Im a fan of dipset but too all u d*ckriders who hate roc just kuz of wut dey say not talkin bout people who just dont rock it no more but da stans u juss go get your screen printed dipset shirt from da middle of da mall n roc dat sh*t proud
 12-05-2006, 03:43 PM         #117
SK Ruination  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jim Jones = Respect in the streets, hardbody...

Jay-Z = old, flabby, nobody respect him in the hood with his chancletas, soft in the industry too....fallen off rap wise...


A lot of Kufis is going to get smacked off this winter....

Jim got the Goonies and BG ready to ride out...

Jay already confirmed the hit on Cam's life...so you know Cam gonna have them Harlem dudes Body the Roc or Jay....or somebody at Def Jam offices...

It's not looking to good for Jay man...he just stepped in a whole bunch of dog sh*t he can't get out of...

Should of kept his mouth shut and sold his records..

Industry n*ggas don't mix with Street n*ggas..

remember that..

Rap about all ya sh*t in the booth..

but when you fu*k with n*ggas that actually live the life and are in the streets hardbody....you get bodied quick....keep ya mouth shut hov..


n*gga hov like 37...n*gga pushing 40...that n*gga swag is old

"Your Swag Need Viagra, Give it Up Brother, You're Washed Up Dawg " -J.R. Writer

"You 38 and you still rappin...Uhhhh" - The Game

"You 36 and tryna Kick Knowledge, Tae Bo Hoe Tryna get Brolic" - Jay-Z..


Jay-Z is about my pops age...thaz not a good look....He dresses like my dad too...fu*king old geek...

The streets don't want Jay-Z...The streets aint fu*king with Jay...he is old...


Jay only sell records to whiteboys in the suburbs...thaz it..

The hood aint checking for jay....the hood don't want jay..
 11 years ago '06        #118
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,753 | Props total: 3690 3690
 Dr. X said:
whats wrong with fubu?
The same thing thats wrong with kani and cross colors fool
 11 years ago '06        #119
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,753 | Props total: 3690 3690
:rolleyes:
 SK Ruination said:
Jim Jones = Respect in the streets, hardbody...

Jay-Z = old, flabby, nobody respect him in the hood with his chancletas, soft in the industry too....fallen off rap wise...


A lot of Kufis is going to get smacked off this winter....

Jim got the Goonies and BG ready to ride out...

Jay already confirmed the hit on Cam's life...so you know Cam gonna have them Harlem dudes Body the Roc or Jay....or somebody at Def Jam offices...

It's not looking to good for Jay man...he just stepped in a whole bunch of dog sh*t he can't get out of...

Should of kept his mouth shut and sold his records..

Industry n*ggas don't mix with Street n*ggas..

remember that..

Rap about all ya sh*t in the booth..

but when you fu*k with n*ggas that actually live the life and are in the streets hardbody....you get bodied quick....keep ya mouth shut hov..


n*gga hov like 37...n*gga pushing 40...that n*gga swag is old

"Your Swag Need Viagra, Give it Up Brother, You're Washed Up Dawg " -J.R. Writer

"You 38 and you still rappin...Uhhhh" - The Game

"You 36 and tryna Kick Knowledge, Tae Bo Hoe Tryna get Brolic" - Jay-Z..


Jay-Z is about my pops age...thaz not a good look....He dresses like my dad too...fu*king old geek...

The streets don't want Jay-Z...The streets aint fu*king with Jay...he is old...


Jay only sell records to whiteboys in the suburbs...thaz it..

The hood aint checking for jay....the hood don't want jay..

:sleepy: ha what??

 SK Ruination said:
Jay-Z is about my pops age...thaz not a good look....He dresses like my dad too...fu*king old geek...
let me guess you must be .......15???


youngins....


Last edited by sunsetnVine; 12-05-2006 at 03:57 PM..
 12-05-2006, 04:00 PM         #120
Fidel_Castro_30  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Let me see jimmy come out wit a clothing line then talk
Jay wiping his a.ss wit 100 doller bills
jimmy smoking 10 doller cigars in videos while Jay smoking 95 doller azumanda's
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy