The Thread For Anything & Everything Jim Jones

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-19-2006, 12:13 AM         #261
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EvisuNotDiesel said:
And just by lookin at your wack little response to me i can tell that you're a sensitive lil' virgin boy. Please read my post carefully and perhaps following my advice may actually help you get your first piece of pus*y.
oh lord...lil virgin boy? fu*k outta here...u talkin bout my response is wack but u gotta be a bi*ch and call me a virgin...hahahaha!!
im not a virgin but i rather be one than a f*g**t a.ss scammer....
 11 years ago '04        #262
Houston2k3 
space
space
$4,330 | Props total: 134 134
 EvisuNotDiesel said:
I'm bout to spit some real facts to you lil' clowns.
I'm being dead muthafukin serious when i say this to: I guarantee that I get more pus*y on a monthly basis wearing my Jim Jones swagger-jackin/tight-shirts than all 3 of you clowns put together get in 1 whole year.
n*ggaz i'm in the gym on a daily basis benchpressing so what the fu*k do i need to be wearing some 3XL Rocawear/SeanJohn/Akademiks/etc(insert another wack a.ss brand of your choice). Big a.ss clothes like that don't even accentuate my muscles. That wack sh*t is for skinny motherfu*kers like y'all with no bodies, so you wear big clothes to cover up your boney bodies.

You n*ggaz need to hit the gym and get a muthafu*kin stylist to help dress yall clowns cuz grown women don't give a fu*k bout your AF1s, jordans, timberlands, and your big old baggy a.ss URBAN brands. Only dumb hoodrat bi*ches jock dat wack sh*t. n*ggaz looking like you dressed to go campin or some sh*t.

And this my fellow n*ggaz and bi*chez is the realest sh*t i ever wrote.

hahahaha u mad?

clown a.ss bi*ch, how you gonna say all that stupid nonsense and then try to sum it up with my fellow n*ggaz

you aint black, white boy get outta here!:finger:
 12-19-2006, 12:44 AM         #263
BreatheEasyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at motherfu*kers that go back and edit thier posts.
 11 years ago '04        #264
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 EvisuNotDiesel said:
I'm being dead muthafukin serious when i say this to: I guarantee that I get more pus*y on a monthly basis wearing my Jim Jones swagger-jackin/tight-shirts than all 3 of you clowns put together get in 1 whole year.
n*ggaz i'm in the gym on a daily basis benchpressing so what the fu*k do i need to be wearing some 3XL Rocawear/SeanJohn/Akademiks/etc(insert another wack a.ss brand of your choice). Big a.ss clothes like that don't even accentuate my muscles. That wack sh*t is for skinny motherfu*kers like y'all with no bodies, so you wear big clothes to cover up your boney bodies.

You n*ggaz need to hit the gym and get a muthafu*kin stylist to help dress yall clowns cuz grown women don't give a fu*k bout your AF1s, jordans, timberlands, and your big old baggy a.ss URBAN brands. Only dumb hoodrat bi*ches jock dat wack sh*t. n*ggaz looking like you dressed to go campin or some sh*t.

hahahahah, he basically said, You aint got enough stamps on your passport to fu*k with younh H O
 11 years ago '04        #265
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,358 | Props total: 1578 1578
 EvisuNotDiesel said:

Slow down homie. I have an pretty nice build and im still not about to wear that Smeedium sh*t. No offense to you or jim jones or kanye or whoever but imo that sh*t looks very gay. Its safe to say that nobody wears really baggy sh*t anymore b/c it does look sloppy. But that doens't mean n*ggas need to walk around in low-rise jeans and small a.ss shirts either. Its Homo. And any woman thats attracted to a funny-style a.ss dude I wouldn't be interested in anyway. Ballinn!!!
 12-20-2006, 08:04 AM         #266
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of this sh*t is dope as fu*k on the real though.........
 11 years ago '06        #267
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 ClearSmoke said:
ed hardy is at burlington...so much for your "fresher than everybody else" approach

ha ha..
 12-20-2006, 11:10 AM         #268
A.R.M.A.N.I V.2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im Not Feelin That sh*t. I Mean If Your Cut Up With The Body 2 Rock That sh*t Then Do You....But That Style Isnt For Anyone. Give Me My Nikes,Timbs,Js,And Chucks...Red And Black Tees......And My Rocawear Jeans. Im Good.....Keep Ya Bape Hoodys And Diesel sh*t.

My Style=Hood......Your Style=Expensive And f*g**t Looking
Take My Opinon Or Leave It
 12-20-2006, 11:12 AM         #269
sqadmod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
evisu is kinda played out but ed hardy shirts is still crack
 12-20-2006, 11:14 AM         #270
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jim jones dresses like a fu*kin f*g**t which he is
 12-20-2006, 11:18 AM         #271
sqadmod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ILLmag 7 said:
jim jones dresses like a fu*kin f*g**t which he is

but u got nekkid pics of dmx so whos really gay
 11 years ago '04        #272
EvisuNotDiesel 
space
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
ILLmag 7=OWNED
 12-20-2006, 08:46 PM         #273
NY Denim Seller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EvisuNotDiesel said:
No offense to yall n*ggaz but most yall tryna dress like Jim Jones/Lil Wayne always askin dumb a.ss questions like "where can i buy this?", "what is this called?" are too broke to afford the sh*t anyway so why da fu*k yall bother askin. I don't think your minimum wage jobs flippin burgers at McDonalds(i.e. SK_Ruination) or packin boxes at UPS(i.e. TheKidHypno) can help support that kinda lifestyle. Find another job or just stick to the walmart clearance bin. On that note......here ya go broke n*ggaz and bi*ches........

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

P.S. Don't PM me asking where i get my stuff, or how much i pay, or when its coming out, cuz if you had the money to afford the sh*t you would know the answer to those questions already. Step ya life game up n*ggaz
Nice Shirt man.Those are the same exact ones that Jim Jones wears.I like the Burgandy one more though.It goes with AJ Vs Burgandy. Propz on your gear though, that is impeccable.
 11 years ago '04        #274
EvisuNotDiesel 
space
space
space
 NY Denim Seller said:
Nice Shirt man.Those are the same exact ones that Jim Jones wears.I like the Burgandy one more though.It goes with AJ Vs Burgandy. Propz on your gear though, that is impeccable.
You've been propped.
 11 years ago '04        #275
Houston2k3 
space
space
 EvisuNotDiesel said:
You've been propped.

shut ur dumb a.ss up clown:rolleyes:
 12-21-2006, 11:29 AM         #276
skeetskeetskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EvisuNotDiesel said:
No offense to yall n*ggaz but most yall tryna dress like Jim Jones/Lil Wayne always askin dumb a.ss questions like "where can i buy this?", "what is this called?" are too broke to afford the sh*t anyway so why da fu*k yall bother askin. I don't think your minimum wage jobs flippin burgers at McDonalds(i.e. SK_Ruination) or packin boxes at UPS(i.e. TheKidHypno) can help support that kinda lifestyle. Find another job or just stick to the walmart clearance bin. On that note......here ya go broke n*ggaz and bi*ches........

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

P.S. Don't PM me asking where i get my stuff, or how much i pay, or when its coming out, cuz if you had the money to afford the sh*t you would know the answer to those questions already. Step ya life game up n*ggaz
Man, having ed hardy clothes is one thing. But looking at Jim Jones pics, and buying the exact same sh*t is mad wack...
(btw that sh*t isnt even expensive)
 11 years ago '04        #277
EvisuNotDiesel 
space
space
space
 Houston2k3 said:
shut ur dumb a.ss up clown:rolleyes:
Don't be mad cuz you're 21 years old, broke, and still a virgin
 11 years ago '04        #278
Houston2k3 
space
space
 EvisuNotDiesel said:
Don't be mad cuz you're 21 years old, broke, and still a virgin
its okay to look as stupid as you sound, clownnnnnn.

12-21-2006, 09:22 PM         #279
hamzjvd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ed hardy is crack.....
that's it... fu*k all the other tight a.ss homo sh*t
 12-21-2006, 10:31 PM         #280
Javon_Johnson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ that dude buying Jones' outfit to a "t".
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago