The Thread For Anything & Everything Jim Jones

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #241
thug4life 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$871 | Props total: 0 0
I missed the point where it was homos3xual to dress like someone else.

Also the dead serious hoodies look fu*king retarted
 12-17-2006, 07:44 PM         #242
cta052006  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jim jones be on that model sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #243
twondog22 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 0 0
P.S. Don't PM me asking where i get my stuff, or how much i pay, or when its coming out, cuz if you had the money to afford the sh*t you would know the answer to those questions already. Step ya life game up n*ggaz[/QUOTE]

at this clown .....1st off you can cop all their sh*t off their website..2nd off stop acting like you got major paper...just cuz u got the money to buy somethin dont mean you can afford it..do you own any a.ssets that appreciate....get you priorities in order.
 11 years ago '06        #244
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
yup i make more than double minimum waige, but im broke
 11 years ago '06        #245
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 EvisuNotDiesel said:
No offense to yall n*ggaz but most yall tryna dress like Jim Jones/Lil Wayne always askin dumb a.ss questions like "where can i buy this?", "what is this called?" are too broke to afford the sh*t anyway so why da fu*k yall bother askin. I don't think your minimum wage jobs flippin burgers at McDonalds(i.e. SK_Ruination) or packin boxes at UPS(i.e. TheKidHypno) can help support that kinda lifestyle. Find another job or just stick to the walmart clearance bin. On that note......here ya go broke n*ggaz and bi*ches........

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

P.S. Don't PM me asking where i get my stuff, or how much i pay, or when its coming out, cuz if you had the money to afford the sh*t you would know the answer to those questions already. Step ya life game up n*ggaz
[QUOTE=EvisuNotDiesel]No offense to yall n*ggaz but most yall tryna dress like Jim Jones/Lil Wayne always askin dumb a.ss questions like "where can i buy this?", "what is this called?" are too broke to afford the sh*t anyway so why da fu*k yall bother askin. I don't think your minimum wage jobs flippin burgers at McDonalds(i.e. SK_Ruination) or packin boxes at UPS(i.e. TheKidHypno) can help support that kinda lifestyle. Find another job or just stick to the walmart clearance bin. On that note......here ya go broke n*ggaz and bi*ches........

LOL LOL, this n*gga driving hard..
 11 years ago '05        #246
Se7en Six 76 1116 heat pts1116
space
space
space
$2,829 | Props total: 995 995
to be honest its not hard to find ed hardy and Christian Addigier these days, and trust me those without paper can find it, just go to your macys

now if i wear hollister am i biting off of jim jones??(being sarcastic)
 12-18-2006, 02:58 PM         #247
13-yearz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Se7en Six 76 said:
to be honest its not hard to find ed hardy and Christian Addigier these days, and trust me those without paper can find it, just go to your macys

now if i wear hollister am i biting off of jim jones??(being sarcastic)
that sh*t 2 exspensive. i want dem variant hook ups. waz good wit canal street?
 12-18-2006, 02:58 PM         #248
**P$C**  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lot of that sh*ts kinda hot.......i aint gon lie....but i would give a damn who wore it ....if i like it thats wat i want....hell thats mostly how i wear my clothes anyway....fitted..
 12-18-2006, 03:32 PM         #249
sqadmod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love this theard :applause: sombody post more links
 12-18-2006, 03:53 PM         #250
-=impact=-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this last summer white n*ggaz had they but cheeks all out in those tight a.ss jeans.

jim jones is swagger jackin
 11 years ago '04        #251
tantrum 
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 11 11
ok wow..this thread is for losers, everybody in this thread (except me) is wack, especially 'cookcokecrack' (swaggajackin?) how can u tell people to step their life game up when you get off on bragging to random people and tryin to make it seem like your on the cutting edge...
your wack point blank period and those tight 'jim jones' shirts are for f*gs

peace
 12-18-2006, 08:20 PM         #252
hamzjvd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bow wow is a new victim to jim jones style... i saw him rockin that christian audigier shirt on 106...
 11 years ago '04        #253
Houston2k3 
space
space
$4,330 | Props total: 134 134
that sh*t is for clowns, no matter what your race color is...
 11 years ago '04        #254
ILLUSHUN 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 327 327
 Se7en Six 76 said:
he right you can get that sh*t at any mall in general...
 12-18-2006, 09:39 PM         #255
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ed hardy is at burlington...so much for your "fresher than everybody else" approach
 11 years ago '04        #256
EvisuNotDiesel 
space
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
 ClearSmoke said:
ed hardy is at burlington...so much for your "fresher than everybody else" approach
Ain't nobody care bout Ed Hardy you dumb broke fu*ks.
Ed Hardy been played out since 2005.
 12-18-2006, 11:29 PM         #257
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u f*g**ts...STOP WITH THIS HOMO SHIIIT!!!!

some one delete this thread!
 11 years ago '04        #258
EvisuNotDiesel 
space
space
space
 $CREWSTONTEXU$ said:
u f*g**ts...STOP WITH THIS HOMO SHIIIT!!!!

some one delete this thread!
 tantrum said:
ok wow..this thread is for losers, everybody in this thread (except me) is wack, especially 'cookcokecrack' (swaggajackin?) how can u tell people to step their life game up when you get off on bragging to random people and tryin to make it seem like your on the cutting edge...
your wack point blank period and those tight 'jim jones' shirts are for f*gs

peace
 Houston2k3 said:
that sh*t is for clowns, no matter what your race color is...
I'm bout to spit some real facts to you lil' clowns.
I'm being dead muthafukin serious when i say this to: I guarantee that I get more pus*y on a monthly basis wearing my Jim Jones swagger-jackin/tight-shirts than all 3 of you clowns put together get in 1 whole year.
n*ggaz i'm in the gym on a daily basis benchpressing so what the fu*k do i need to be wearing some 3XL Rocawear/SeanJohn/Akademiks/etc(insert another wack a.ss brand of your choice). Big a.ss clothes like that don't even accentuate my muscles. That wack sh*t is for skinny motherfu*kers like y'all with no bodies, so you wear big clothes to cover up your boney bodies.

You n*ggaz need to hit the gym and get a muthafu*kin stylist to help dress yall clowns cuz grown women don't give a fu*k bout your AF1s, jordans, timberlands, and your big old baggy a.ss URBAN brands. Only dumb hoodrat bi*ches jock dat wack sh*t. n*ggaz looking like you dressed to go campin or some sh*t.

And this my fellow n*ggaz and bi*chez is the realest sh*t i ever wrote.
 12-19-2006, 12:04 AM         #259
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EvisuNotDiesel said:
I'm bout to spit some real facts to you lil' clowns.
I'm being dead muthafukin serious when i say this to: I guarantee that I get more pus*y on a monthly basis wearing my Jim Jones swagger-jackin/tight-shirts than all 3 of you clowns put together get in 1 whole year.
n*ggaz i'm in the gym on a daily basis benchpressing so what the fu*k do i need to be wearing some 3XL Rocawear/SeanJohn/Akademiks/etc(insert another wack a.ss brand of your choice). Big a.ss clothes like that don't even accentuate my muscles. That wack sh*t is for skinny motherfu*kers like y'all with no bodies, so you wear big clothes to cover up your boney bodies.

You n*ggaz need to hit the gym and get a muthafu*kin stylist to help dress yall clowns cuz grown women don't give a fu*k bout your AF1s, jordans, timberlands, and your big old baggy a.ss URBAN brands. Only dumb hoodrat bi*ches jock dat wack sh*t. n*ggaz looking like you dressed to go campin or some sh*t.

And this my fellow n*ggaz and bi*chez is the realest sh*t i ever wrote.
you little bi*ch a.ss f*g**t...u dont know me...i wear sh*t that fits me...not madd tight and not oversized sh*t...dont fu*kin talk like u get pus*y everyday on da net bi*ch...cus on the net we all get pus*y every day and we own mansions fly whips n sh*t...gtfoh...quit lyin f*g**t..

and u ARE A 'SWAGGER JACKER' JUST BY USING THE WORDS 'SWAGGER JACKER'!

u a bi*ch son...fuc outta here:finger:
 11 years ago '04        #260
EvisuNotDiesel 
space
space
space
 $CREWSTONTEXU$ said:
you little bi*ch a.ss f*g**t...u dont know me...i wear sh*t that fits me...not madd tight and not oversized sh*t...dont fu*kin talk like u get pus*y everyday on da net bi*ch...cus on the net we all get pus*y every day and we own mansions fly whips n sh*t...gtfoh...quit lyin f*g**t..

and u ARE A 'SWAGGER JACKER' JUST BY USING THE WORDS 'SWAGGER JACKER'!

u a bi*ch son...fuc outta here:finger:
And just by lookin at your wack little response to me i can tell that you're a sensitive lil' virgin boy. Please read my post carefully and perhaps following my advice may actually help you get your first piece of pus*y.

And I never claimed to "get pus*y everyday." Not many people do, I just claim that i get more pus*y in one month than most of you get in a whole year, but in your case i guess it would be your whole life.

Last edited by EvisuNotDiesel; 12-19-2006 at 12:11 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
37 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
150 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
19 hours ago