The Thread For Anything & Everything Jim Jones

most viewed right now
+39  199
28 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
+22  122
43 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

12 years ago '04        #251
tantrum 
space
space
space
$1,976 | Props total: 13 13
ok wow..this thread is for losers, everybody in this thread (except me) is wack, especially 'cookcokecrack' (swaggajackin?) how can u tell people to step their life game up when you get off on bragging to random people and tryin to make it seem like your on the cutting edge...
your wack point blank period and those tight 'jim jones' shirts are for f*gs

peace

12-18-2006, 08:20 PM         #252
hamzjvd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bow wow is a new victim to jim jones style... i saw him rockin that christian audigier shirt on 106...

12 years ago '04        #253
Houston2k3 
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 151 151
that sh*t is for clowns, no matter what your race color is...

12 years ago '04        #254
ILLUSHUN 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,124 | Props total: 437 437
 Se7en Six 76 said
to be honest its not hard to find ed hardy and Christian Addigier these days, and trust me those without paper can find it, just go to your macys
he right you can get that sh*t at any mall in general...

12-18-2006, 09:39 PM         #255
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ed hardy is at burlington...so much for your "fresher than everybody else" approach

12 years ago '04        #256
EvisuNotDiesel 
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 2 2
 ClearSmoke said
ed hardy is at burlington...so much for your "fresher than everybody else" approach
Ain't nobody care bout Ed Hardy you dumb broke fu*ks.
Ed Hardy been played out since 2005.

12-18-2006, 11:29 PM         #257
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u f*g**ts...STOP WITH THIS HOMO SHIIIT!!!!

some one delete this thread!

12 years ago '04        #258
EvisuNotDiesel 
space
space
space
 $CREWSTONTEXU$ said
u f*g**ts...STOP WITH THIS HOMO SHIIIT!!!!

some one delete this thread!
 tantrum said
ok wow..this thread is for losers, everybody in this thread (except me) is wack, especially 'cookcokecrack' (swaggajackin?) how can u tell people to step their life game up when you get off on bragging to random people and tryin to make it seem like your on the cutting edge...
your wack point blank period and those tight 'jim jones' shirts are for f*gs

peace
 Houston2k3 said
that sh*t is for clowns, no matter what your race color is...
I'm bout to spit some real facts to you lil' clowns.
I'm being dead muthafukin serious when i say this to: I guarantee that I get more pus*y on a monthly basis wearing my Jim Jones swagger-jackin/tight-shirts than all 3 of you clowns put together get in 1 whole year.
n*ggaz i'm in the gym on a daily basis benchpressing so what the fu*k do i need to be wearing some 3XL Rocawear/SeanJohn/Akademiks/etc(insert another wack a.ss brand of your choice). Big a.ss clothes like that don't even accentuate my muscles. That wack sh*t is for skinny motherfu*kers like y'all with no bodies, so you wear big clothes to cover up your boney bodies.

You n*ggaz need to hit the gym and get a muthafu*kin stylist to help dress yall clowns cuz grown women don't give a fu*k bout your AF1s, jordans, timberlands, and your big old baggy a.ss URBAN brands. Only dumb hoodrat bi*ches jock dat wack sh*t. n*ggaz looking like you dressed to go campin or some sh*t.

And this my fellow n*ggaz and bi*chez is the realest sh*t i ever wrote.

12-19-2006, 12:04 AM         #259
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EvisuNotDiesel said
I'm being dead muthafukin serious when i say this to: I guarantee that I get more pus*y on a monthly basis wearing my Jim Jones swagger-jackin/tight-shirts than all 3 of you clowns put together get in 1 whole year.
n*ggaz i'm in the gym on a daily basis benchpressing so what the fu*k do i need to be wearing some 3XL Rocawear/SeanJohn/Akademiks/etc(insert another wack a.ss brand of your choice). Big a.ss clothes like that don't even accentuate my muscles. That wack sh*t is for skinny motherfu*kers like y'all with no bodies, so you wear big clothes to cover up your boney bodies.

You n*ggaz need to hit the gym and get a muthafu*kin stylist to help dress yall clowns cuz grown women don't give a fu*k bout your AF1s, jordans, timberlands, and your big old baggy a.ss URBAN brands. Only dumb hoodrat bi*ches jock dat wack sh*t. n*ggaz looking like you dressed to go campin or some sh*t.

you little bi*ch a.ss f*g**t...u dont know me...i wear sh*t that fits me...not madd tight and not oversized sh*t...dont fu*kin talk like u get pus*y everyday on da net bi*ch...cus on the net we all get pus*y every day and we own mansions fly whips n sh*t...gtfoh...quit lyin f*g**t..

and u ARE A 'SWAGGER JACKER' JUST BY USING THE WORDS 'SWAGGER JACKER'!

u a bi*ch son...fuc outta here:finger:

12 years ago '04        #260
EvisuNotDiesel 
space
space
space
 $CREWSTONTEXU$ said
you little bi*ch a.ss f*g**t...u dont know me...i wear sh*t that fits me...not madd tight and not oversized sh*t...dont fu*kin talk like u get pus*y everyday on da net bi*ch...cus on the net we all get pus*y every day and we own mansions fly whips n sh*t...gtfoh...quit lyin f*g**t..

and u ARE A 'SWAGGER JACKER' JUST BY USING THE WORDS 'SWAGGER JACKER'!

u a bi*ch son...fuc outta here:finger:
And just by lookin at your wack little response to me i can tell that you're a sensitive lil' virgin boy. Please read my post carefully and perhaps following my advice may actually help you get your first piece of pus*y.

And I never claimed to "get pus*y everyday." Not many people do, I just claim that i get more pus*y in one month than most of you get in a whole year, but in your case i guess it would be your whole life.

Last edited by EvisuNotDiesel; 12-19-2006 at 12:11 AM..

12-19-2006, 12:13 AM         #261
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EvisuNotDiesel said
And just by lookin at your wack little response to me i can tell that you're a sensitive lil' virgin boy. Please read my post carefully and perhaps following my advice may actually help you get your first piece of pus*y.
oh lord...lil virgin boy? fu*k outta here...u talkin bout my response is wack but u gotta be a bi*ch and call me a virgin...hahahaha!!
im not a virgin but i rather be one than a f*g**t a.ss scammer....

12 years ago '04        #262
Houston2k3 
space
space
 EvisuNotDiesel said

hahahaha u mad?

clown a.ss bi*ch, how you gonna say all that stupid nonsense and then try to sum it up with my fellow n*ggaz

you aint black, white boy get outta here!:finger:

12-19-2006, 12:44 AM         #263
BreatheEasyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at motherfu*kers that go back and edit thier posts.

12 years ago '04        #264
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,364 | Props total: 121 121
 EvisuNotDiesel said

hahahahah, he basically said, You aint got enough stamps on your passport to fu*k with younh H O

12 years ago '04        #265
badboy600 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,724 | Props total: 2700 2700
 EvisuNotDiesel said

Slow down homie. I have an pretty nice build and im still not about to wear that Smeedium sh*t. No offense to you or jim jones or kanye or whoever but imo that sh*t looks very gay. Its safe to say that nobody wears really baggy sh*t anymore b/c it does look sloppy. But that doens't mean n*ggas need to walk around in low-rise jeans and small a.ss shirts either. Its Homo. And any woman thats attracted to a funny-style a.ss dude I wouldn't be interested in anyway. Ballinn!!!

12-20-2006, 08:04 AM         #266
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of this sh*t is dope as fu*k on the real though.........

12 years ago '06        #267
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 ClearSmoke said

ha ha..

12-20-2006, 11:10 AM         #268
A.R.M.A.N.I V.2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im Not Feelin That sh*t. I Mean If Your Cut Up With The Body 2 Rock That sh*t Then Do You....But That Style Isnt For Anyone. Give Me My Nikes,Timbs,Js,And Chucks...Red And Black Tees......And My Rocawear Jeans. Im Good.....Keep Ya Bape Hoodys And Diesel sh*t.

My Style=Hood......Your Style=Expensive And f*g**t Looking
Take My Opinon Or Leave It

12-20-2006, 11:12 AM         #269
sqadmod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
evisu is kinda played out but ed hardy shirts is still crack

12-20-2006, 11:14 AM         #270
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jim jones dresses like a fu*kin f*g**t which he is

12-20-2006, 11:18 AM         #271
sqadmod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ILLmag 7 said
jim jones dresses like a fu*kin f*g**t which he is

but u got nekkid pics of dmx so whos really gay

12 years ago '04        #272
EvisuNotDiesel 
space
space
space
ILLmag 7=OWNED

12-20-2006, 08:46 PM         #273
NY Denim Seller  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EvisuNotDiesel said
No offense to yall n*ggaz but most yall tryna dress like Jim Jones/Lil Wayne always askin dumb a.ss questions like "where can i buy this?", "what is this called?" are too broke to afford the sh*t anyway so why da fu*k yall bother askin. I don't think your minimum wage jobs flippin burgers at McDonalds(i.e. SK_Ruination) or packin boxes at UPS(i.e. TheKidHypno) can help support that kinda lifestyle. Find another job or just stick to the walmart clearance bin. On that note......here ya go broke n*ggaz and bi*ches........

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

P.S. Don't PM me asking where i get my stuff, or how much i pay, or when its coming out, cuz if you had the money to afford the sh*t you would know the answer to those questions already. Step ya life game up n*ggaz
Nice Shirt man.Those are the same exact ones that Jim Jones wears.I like the Burgandy one more though.It goes with AJ Vs Burgandy. Propz on your gear though, that is impeccable.

12 years ago '04        #274
EvisuNotDiesel 
space
space
space
 NY Denim Seller said
Nice Shirt man.Those are the same exact ones that Jim Jones wears.I like the Burgandy one more though.It goes with AJ Vs Burgandy. Propz on your gear though, that is impeccable.
You've been propped.

12 years ago '04        #275
Houston2k3 
space
space
 EvisuNotDiesel said
You've been propped.

shut ur dumb a.ss up clown:rolleyes:

Home      

most viewed right now
+71online now  46
Video inside This is the reason JayZ dropped his surprise album on Nas' release week..
109 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+33online now  46
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
46 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  29
So Young Thug a mason mason
202 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-20online now  23
Dec 15 - 10 year old boy in drag danced for money at a NY gay bar. MSM Silent!..
135 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+16online now  18
Image(s) inside AY Y wud I post ya sister ?! (when I could just post her fam & friends..
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+55online now  15
Image(s) inside Winnie Harlow breaks the internet
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Mal SubDisses Joe Budden On New Ep Of Podcast 4 Wifing & Impregnating C..
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Dec 15 - "saddam hussein" was allegedly found in a spider hole bunker 15 years..
161 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy