Oct 25 - 50cent talks about The Game and Buck dissin Diddy

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
185 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-25-2006, 03:26 PM         #1
7300 pageviews
105 comments

yanboyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oct 25 - 50cent talks about The Game and Buck dissin Diddy

Dubcnn: Did you hear Game earlier this month say that he's trying to get it together with G-Unit and keep it peaceful now?
50 Cent: Well you know...

Young Buck: Yeah I've been hearing about homeboy pushing the line and trying to do that. But you know what, at the end of the day, we not devoted no energy towards homeboy. 50 always directed, not just me but the whole camp, like "That sh*t there is done, let it go, let it do whatever they need to do." If Game did come back after a while where he'd be like "Yo, man I'm through with this sh*t. I don't want no beef", and then after a while, 2 or 3 weeks later, you would hear another fu*kin mixtape record coming out with some bullsh*t. And it got to the point where it was so consistent like that, I was the one that came to 50 and be like "Yo 50, my n*gga chill, let's just chill with this sh*t! The boy acts like he don't want no problems".

And you know what 50 would tell me? He would say "You know what Buck, watch this, I guarantee you, I give the boy a week and he gonna be on some other sh*t, like right back on some fu*k G-Unit sh*t!". Well, n*gga wouldn't even make it to a week, it would be more or less one or two days, and the n*gga would be right back at it! So for me that was like "Ugghhhh!". And that's just more and more to see how a n*gga is trying to contradict himself to the fans, and is still pushing line on a underground sense of trying to get his beef across.

50 Cent: If you know a person's character is unstable, they're not valued. No matter what information he delivers to you, tomorrow you don't know if he can stand by his word. And a man that has no word is not even a man!

Young Buck: Yeah fa sho, so like I've been telling you, for me it ain't no sense of devoting no energy to this sh*t. It ain't no energy to it. At the end of the day it's enough push from the n*gga end and from my end, you can do the math who's real and who's fake. So for a n*gga to push that out, man it's nothing. I'm on some straight get money sh*t, but if a motherfu*ka continue to push the line and do what he do, sh*t gonna get handled in a sense. We gonna pull the sh*t away, and we'll do it all the way in the streets, cause a n*gga is so close enough to them sections where n*ggas call home, that if it's about that, the n*gga can make it happen and go and see if it's about that. But if a motherfu*ka knows what's going on and I tell you "Yeah I'ma do this and sh*t..", if you know about it, the police knows about it. Straight up.

So we're f!ghting that end too when it comes to 50. 50 is a gangsta for real! And we deal with the fact that we have to deal with these n*ggas that get out of line, and then at the end of the day keep yourself grounded where he ain't gotta see that penitentiary yard too. Cause a n*gga real life a n*gga hands-on with it. And n*ggas not gonna let nothing get too close where he gonna either hurt a motherfu*ka, or even feel like it's close enough where he can hurt a motherfu*ka. So you know, sh*t gonna always be in a protective mode. And 50 is his own god damn gorilla. He do what he do, he gonna get it done. I'm another gorilla and I mean that, so everything that 50 does I feel like, OK, I'm a part of it. I don't give a fu*k whether it's right or wrong. But everything is right, so I totally feel good about all these situations when they pop off whether it's The Game or Fat Joe. Cause I been around my n*gga to watch this sh*t, and watch it have bubbles and be like "Damn, this is some crazy a.ss sh*t!"

50 Cent: You know what it is? Nobody is paying attention to these people enough to see what they're doing behind the scenes, even if I'm in the scene. But because they don't generate as much interest as me, it seems like I'm damn near the brawl street bullet. Because they only see me responding to their behaviour. They don't see them doing what they do to upset me. They miss the part when a n*gga doing what he doing, they're like "Why is 50 talking about Puffy?". Like you don't see that we done took Mase on a world tour!

Young Buck: Yo, I just seen Puffy in L.A., I had to roll the window down, I think I spooked him a little bit bro! *laughs*

50 Cent: *laughs*

Young Buck: Yeah bro, he wouldn't even come up the window bro! I was just like "Hey n*gga, wassup?" I caught him in Beverly Hills running up the street the other day. Yeah, I pulled up on him bro. He had 5 or 6 security guards with him, they stopped and paused though. Cause if I wanted him I had him, but it wasn't on some love. I'm like "Hey man!", and he saluted me, but it was from the sidewalk! I wish I could have–

Young Buck: He saluted me from the sidewalk. But it is what it is from that end. I just caught up to him in L.A. But you know how it goes!

Dubcnn: But 50, do you think that some of these beefs are really on some personal sh*t, or are they just trying to get your attention?

50 Cent: I think to be honest, the music business, not just them, the music business in general is so close knit that Buck is a part of their lives. The conversation they listening and they go "Yo, that new Buck record is getting ready to come out". They're already anticipating what it could do, cause they feel the enegery around him right now. It's crazy out here right now! Instead of them being "Hey 50, 50!", screaming cause it's 50 right there, they're screaming at me like "Where is Young Buck?" right now. That's how the energy feels right now because the record has that type of energy around it.

Right now a Southern based artist is growing faster than a New York City based artist. That's the bottom line. And it doesn't mean that there's a great debate, they have shown that they have a lot of good artists coming out the South. And the South is fu*king huge! How many places are you talking about? When you say New York we're talking about the city, 5 boroughs. But we're talking about 8 cities. So there is a lot more talent that is gonna be showcased.

This is what they don't see, a lot of the music has to be co-signed by somebody. So when you say West Coast right now, that was co-signed by 50 Cent that got that going. Game knows ain't anything been out there in the last 10 years!

Dubcnn: So did 50 Cent bring the West Coast back?

50 Cent: If anybody brought it back, it was 50 Cent and Dr. Dre, because we collectively created the Game project. And it ain't been nothing out there for 10 years.

Dubcnn: So do you think Game is taking the credit by saying that he brought the Coast back by himself?

50 Cent: Can you blame someone who regardlessly to where the credit goes? Everybody knows man, and if you check the money thrill it shows. The money goes back to the people who actually encounted and created it. So you can say what you wanna say. He says he sold 5 million records. He ain't sold 5 million records!

Dubcnn: How many–

50 Cent: Almost 4! Almost 4!

Dubcnn: So why he keeps saying 5 then?

50 Cent: Because it makes him look better! And I ain't had to answer that question for you to know!

Dubcnn: So he was lying about the record sales?

50 Cent: Yeah. He ain't sold no 5 million records. Come on man. But you'll see it, it's all visible.

Dubcnn: Yeah, so what do you expect from his next record? I mean he did it by himself without your or Dre's help.

50 Cent: I'm already seeing what I expect. I see Game writing a song without a hook for "One Blood". I said he's a good rapper, he's not a good songwriter. I see Game making a record where he's totally mimicking 50 Cent and Dr. Dre for the follow-up single . He mimicks Dr. Dre vocally on each verse on his new single, and he's copying my style on the chorus. If you can't hear that when you listen to that record, I don't even wanna talk to you cause you don't even know Hip Hop. When you hear "One Blood", what you'll hear is rap verses. It's like, this kid's M.O. is to make 300 bars. He can rap! Can he write a song? No! And when it comes the time to write a song for his single, he does what he thinks 50 Cent would do.

Dubcnn: You think he didn't make the transition from being a mixtape rapper to a real artist and songwriter?

50 Cent: That's a hard transition to make, my man. Cause he didn't make the first record, that first record was built. He been in the studio over a year and a half. Prior to that, creating material that they felt like they was still gonna drop him. You know what I'm saying? This ain't The Game show, this is about Young Buck, actually. And Buck's project, "Buck The World", is definitely gonna shock a lot of people if they sleep because everybody is paying attention and it's really well anticipated and everybody is looking forward.

Young Buck: I'ma give them exactly what the fu*k they been looking for. And a little bit more too, partner!

50 Cent: Word!

for full interview visit
[pic - click to view]

www.gunitworld.com or
[pic - click to view]

www.dubcnn.com

he said sum real sh*t bout GAME!!
wen his 2 singles came out i really thot it was Dre taht was rappin.. n the hook did sound lik somethin 50cent wud said....

Last edited by yanboyz; 10-25-2006 at 04:06 PM..

105 comments for "Oct 25 - 50cent talks about The Game and Buck dissin Diddy"

11 years ago '05        #2
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
eh i think sum of wat fiftys sayin is tru like the fact that game is a good rapper but not good songwriter adn basically copies 50 style on choruses i noticed that from a wile back, obviousl y he leans mroe towards gunits story but good read no less. n buck bette rnot flop kuz i think outta gunit hes gotta be the most underrated
 11 years ago '05        #3
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 668 668
one blood = all right record
lets ride = trash

as far as game bringing the west coast back, all the credit goes to fif and dre.
 11 years ago '06        #4
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,999 | Props total: 1463 1463
I ain't never heard his second single. I heard "One Blood" I think its wack as fu*k everybody else tell me "its cool"
 11 years ago '04        #5
B1aze 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,897 | Props total: 178 178
good read...
 11 years ago '06        #6
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,999 | Props total: 1463 1463
The Westcoast ain't back yet
 10-25-2006, 04:05 PM         #7
shah456  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElQueHablaSucio said:
lets ride = trash

as far as game bringing the west coast back, all the credit goes to fif and dre.

co-sign
 10-25-2006, 04:05 PM         #8
StreetExclusive  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Uh...game Over !!!
 10-25-2006, 04:05 PM         #9
thego2man  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yanboyz said:
Dubcnn: Did you hear Game earlier this month say that he's trying to get it together with G-Unit and keep it peaceful now?
50 Cent: Well you know...

Young Buck: Yeah I've been hearing about homeboy pushing the line and trying to do that. But you know what, at the end of the day, we not devoted no energy towards homeboy. 50 always directed, not just me but the whole camp, like "That sh*t there is done, let it go, let it do whatever they need to do." If Game did come back after a while where he'd be like "Yo, man I'm through with this sh*t. I don't want no beef", and then after a while, 2 or 3 weeks later, you would hear another fu*kin mixtape record coming out with some bullsh*t. And it got to the point where it was so consistent like that, I was the one that came to 50 and be like "Yo 50, my n*gga chill, let's just chill with this sh*t! The boy acts like he don't want no problems".

And you know what 50 would tell me? He would say "You know what Buck, watch this, I guarantee you, I give the boy a week and he gonna be on some other sh*t, like right back on some fu*k G-Unit sh*t!". Well, n*gga wouldn't even make it to a week, it would be more or less one or two days, and the n*gga would be right back at it! So for me that was like "Ugghhhh!". And that's just more and more to see how a n*gga is trying to contradict himself to the fans, and is still pushing line on a underground sense of trying to get his beef across.

50 Cent: If you know a person's character is unstable, they're not valued. No matter what information he delivers to you, tomorrow you don't know if he can stand by his word. And a man that has no word is not even a man!

Young Buck: Yeah fa sho, so like I've been telling you, for me it ain't no sense of devoting no energy to this sh*t. It ain't no energy to it. At the end of the day it's enough push from the n*gga end and from my end, you can do the math who's real and who's fake. So for a n*gga to push that out, man it's nothing. I'm on some straight get money sh*t, but if a motherfu*ka continue to push the line and do what he do, sh*t gonna get handled in a sense. We gonna pull the sh*t away, and we'll do it all the way in the streets, cause a n*gga is so close enough to them sections where n*ggas call home, that if it's about that, the n*gga can make it happen and go and see if it's about that. But if a motherfu*ka knows what's going on and I tell you "Yeah I'ma do this and sh*t..", if you know about it, the police knows about it. Straight up.

So we're f!ghting that end too when it comes to 50. 50 is a gangsta for real! And we deal with the fact that we have to deal with these n*ggas that get out of line, and then at the end of the day keep yourself grounded where he ain't gotta see that penitentiary yard too. Cause a n*gga real life a n*gga hands-on with it. And n*ggas not gonna let nothing get too close where he gonna either hurt a motherfu*ka, or even feel like it's close enough where he can hurt a motherfu*ka. So you know, sh*t gonna always be in a protective mode. And 50 is his own god damn gorilla. He do what he do, he gonna get it done. I'm another gorilla and I mean that, so everything that 50 does I feel like, OK, I'm a part of it. I don't give a fu*k whether it's right or wrong. But everything is right, so I totally feel good about all these situations when they pop off whether it's The Game or Fat Joe. Cause I been around my n*gga to watch this sh*t, and watch it have bubbles and be like "Damn, this is some crazy a.ss sh*t!"

50 Cent: You know what it is? Nobody is paying attention to these people enough to see what they're doing behind the scenes, even if I'm in the scene. But because they don't generate as much interest as me, it seems like I'm damn near the brawl street bullet. Because they only see me responding to their behaviour. They don't see them doing what they do to upset me. They miss the part when a n*gga doing what he doing, they're like "Why is 50 talking about Puffy?". Like you don't see that we done took Mase on a world tour!

Young Buck: Yo, I just seen Puffy in L.A., I had to roll the window down, I think I spooked him a little bit bro! *laughs*

Young Buck: Yeah bro, he wouldn't even come up the window bro! I was just like "Hey n*gga, wassup?" I caught him in Beverly Hills running up the street the other day. Yeah, I pulled up on him bro. He had 5 or 6 security guards with him, they stopped and paused though. Cause if I wanted him I had him, but it wasn't on some love. I'm like "Hey man!", and he saluted me, but it was from the sidewalk! I wish I could have–

Young Buck: He saluted me from the sidewalk. But it is what it is from that end. I just caught up to him in L.A. But you know how it goes!

Dubcnn: But 50, do you think that some of these beefs are really on some personal sh*t, or are they just trying to get your attention?

50 Cent: I think to be honest, the music business, not just them, the music business in general is so close knit that Buck is a part of their lives. The conversation they listening and they go "Yo, that new Buck record is getting ready to come out". They're already anticipating what it could do, cause they feel the enegery around him right now. It's crazy out here right now! Instead of them being "Hey 50, 50!", screaming cause it's 50 right there, they're screaming at me like "Where is Young Buck?" right now. That's how the energy feels right now because the record has that type of energy around it.

Right now a Southern based artist is growing faster than a New York City based artist. That's the bottom line. And it doesn't mean that there's a great debate, they have shown that they have a lot of good artists coming out the South. And the South is fu*king huge! How many places are you talking about? When you say New York we're talking about the city, 5 boroughs. But we're talking about 8 cities. So there is a lot more talent that is gonna be showcased.

This is what they don't see, a lot of the music has to be co-signed by somebody. So when you say West Coast right now, that was co-signed by 50 Cent that got that going. Game knows ain't anything been out there in the last 10 years!

Dubcnn: So did 50 Cent bring the West Coast back?

50 Cent: If anybody brought it back, it was 50 Cent and Dr. Dre, because we collectively created the Game project. And it ain't been nothing out there for 10 years.

Dubcnn: So do you think Game is taking the credit by saying that he brought the Coast back by himself?

50 Cent: Can you blame someone who regardlessly to where the credit goes? Everybody knows man, and if you check the money thrill it shows. The money goes back to the people who actually encounted and created it. So you can say what you wanna say. He says he sold 5 million records. He ain't sold 5 million records!

Dubcnn: How many–

50 Cent: Almost 4! Almost 4!

Dubcnn: So why he keeps saying 5 then?

50 Cent: Because it makes him look better! And I ain't had to answer that question for you to know!

Dubcnn: So he was lying about the record sales?

50 Cent: Yeah. He ain't sold no 5 million records. Come on man. But you'll see it, it's all visible.

Dubcnn: Yeah, so what do you expect from his next record? I mean he did it by himself without your or Dre's help.

50 Cent: I'm already seeing what I expect. I see Game writing a song without a hook for "One Blood". I said he's a good rapper, he's not a good songwriter. I see Game making a record where he's totally mimicking 50 Cent and Dr. Dre for the follow-up single . He mimicks Dr. Dre vocally on each verse on his new single, and he's copying my style on the chorus. If you can't hear that when you listen to that record, I don't even wanna talk to you cause you don't even know Hip Hop. When you hear "One Blood", what you'll hear is rap verses. It's like, this kid's M.O. is to make 300 bars. He can rap! Can he write a song? No! And when it comes the time to write a song for his single, he does what he thinks 50 Cent would do.

Dubcnn: You think he didn't make the transition from being a mixtape rapper to a real artist and songwriter?

50 Cent: That's a hard transition to make, my man. Cause he didn't make the first record, that first record was built. He been in the studio over a year and a half. Prior to that, creating material that they felt like they was still gonna drop him. You know what I'm saying? This ain't The Game show, this is about Young Buck, actually. And Buck's project, "Buck The World", is definitely gonna shock a lot of people if they sleep because everybody is paying attention and it's really well anticipated and everybody is looking forward.

Young Buck: I'ma give them exactly what the fu*k they been looking for. And a little bit more too, partner!

50 Cent: Word!

for full interview visit or

he said sum real sh*t bout GAME!!
wen his 2 singles came out i really thot it was Dre taht was rappin.. n the hook did sound lik somethin 50cent wud said....
^^^^^REAL TALK
 11 years ago '04        #10
Lebron31 
space
space
space
$360 | Props total: 0 0
nice read
 10-25-2006, 04:13 PM         #11
JOEKILLA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game should become a Backpacker
 11 years ago '04        #12
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 ElQueHablaSucio said:
lets ride = trash

especially since 50 is for the east coast..
 11 years ago '04        #13
Kingbee1979 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,459 | Props total: 73 73
LMAO Im so Over 50. anyone else agre.. .lol

the beefs iz mad old.
 11 years ago '06        #14
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
No one cares.
 10-25-2006, 04:53 PM         #15
usoldier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
No one cares.
My thoughts exactly
 11 years ago '04        #16
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
this was a real good read... 50 speaks some real sh*t towards game... he doesnt get emotional about it like game... game straight up says 50 sucks but 50 respects game as a rapper but not a songwriter and how much of an idiot game is saying ok the beef is over and wanting to make up then going back and writing another diss ... hes an idiot.. hope the album is nice but game as a person is an idiot...
 11 years ago '04        #17
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 100 100
50 know what he doin he aint get to where he is by being dumb that n*ggas
be makin sense everytime he does an interview.
Game was on the right path, then he started to get to greezy wit it.
He might be done?
 10-25-2006, 05:10 PM         #18
DWilk2681  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read
 11 years ago '05        #19
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
who cares this beef is so fake anyways
dt
 11 years ago '06        #20
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
damm there is a alot of gunit grupies i like game but i aint sayin 50 or bankz is wack haha its funny cuz i kno half of these gunit grupie is gonna buy the album
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy