MJ: "Kobe is easily the best"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #161
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i never said that yao is garbage... i said he FAILED to meet the hype... and he probably never will

and actually he was proclaimed as the next shaq or better... every time they played it was "shaq vs. yao pt ___" now nobody cares cuz he has no attitute, hes boring, hes barely physical... and he gets bullied by smaller people...

yao is a nice player, but the hype was too much for him....i mean dude didnt even win rookie of the year and he came into the league as a supposed phenom
what kinda expectations did you have for the kid.....yall think he can just come in and dominate, coming into the league was a learning experiance for him and he didn't have no confidence, but came along and played aight in his rookie year, he's been everything people have asked for, you think rockets fans are dissapointed? he's no lebron james, i know thats what you wanted to hear....

of course they will throw shaq's name in there because they are both centers and shaq is the greatest of recent time, but gtfoh nobody actually expected him to be shaq, especially in his early years.....no dude from china is gonna come to the nba and be what shaq was in his early yrs or whole career for that matter and u know it, so stop actin like just because he ain't been as good as shaq thus far that he's a flop....
 10-23-2006, 09:03 PM         #162
dvd07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the more hate..the better he plays
 11 years ago '04        #163
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 BO$$ Playa said:
what kinda expectations did you have for the kid.....yall think he can just come in and dominate, coming into the league was a learning experiance for him and he didn't have no confidence, but came along and played aight in his rookie year, he's been everything people have asked for, you think rockets fans are dissapointed? he's no lebron james, i know thats what you wanted to hear....

of course they will throw shaq's name in there because they are both centers and shaq is the greatest of recent time, but gtfoh nobody actually expected him to be shaq, especially in his early years.....no dude from china is gonna come to the nba and be what shaq was in his early yrs or whole career for that matter and u know it, so stop actin like just because he ain't been as good as shaq thus far that he's a flop....

everything people asked for? dude cant block a shot to save his life. every night someone new and old posterizes his lanky a.ss. he was supposed to stop shaq, and that turned out well. yao DID NOT meet the hype put up. plain and simple

Last edited by Sabotage; 10-23-2006 at 09:24 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #164
Nycsom1985 
space
space
$1,715 | Props total: 10 10
I knew this thread would be huge!
 10-23-2006, 09:33 PM         #165
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe/LeBron/Wade wars can go on 'til the end of time.
 11 years ago '05        #166
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
 Sabotage said:
everything people asked for? dude cant block a shot to save his life. every night someone new and old posterizes his lanky a.ss. he was supposed to stop shaq, and that turned out well. yao DID NOT meet the hype put up. plain and simple
im sayin, yall n*ggas calling him a flop, a failure, like he's a bust and won't become a great player or somethin....he's still young, still learning the game like everyone else, and showed a lot of dominance in the 2nd half of the season last year.....it's looking good for him, just because you have all the hype in the world doesn't mean if your not a superstar in your first few years in the league that you're a "flop". not to mention he's an international player, he just needed more time to grow.....the rockets organization is obviously happy with him and his progress (who's complaining ), when you look at him at the end of his career...."flop" will be the last thing that comes to mind....

Last edited by BO$$ Playa; 10-23-2006 at 09:57 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #167
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
 WillyHBonnie said:
Kobe/LeBron/Wade wars can go on 'til the end of time.

I cant believe I missed this one....
 11 years ago '05        #168
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,312 | Props total: 4736 4736
 P DEDOS 954 said:
man dont doubt wade's k!ller extinct too

As a rookie he lead the miami heat with lamar odom as his side kick to the 2nd round.... 1 game away from the conf finals....

marquette to a final four

proven winner and leader becides that payton scrap in the playoffs

these two players are special cant wait to see how the shyt plays out

:rasta:
damn.. when's melo gonna get his shine??? :banghead:

melo's got that k!ller instinct too....

-led syracuse to ncaa championship
-took a 17-65 nuggets team to the playoffs every year since he been there..
-won games for the team when it seemed like all was lost...

...maybe if denver can pull off some trades to become as stacked as the heat:applause:
 10-24-2006, 12:54 AM         #169
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe called he said kiss the rings bi*ches
 10-24-2006, 12:58 AM         #170
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pnoi89 said:
...maybe if denver can pull off some trades to become as stacked as the heat:applause:
what stacked you talking about ????

antoine walker is a bum and if some other team would take his contract he would of already been shipped out of here a long time ago but nobody wants that turtle on there team

jason williams is garbage too and cant play any D fense whats so ever

Haslem is one of the players that you cant hate on .... battles on boards and is a good midrange shooter and defender

shaq has fell off alot but is still better than most centers but damn i wonder how much is he gonna fall off this year cuz every year has gotten worse :banghead:

james posey played big on D in the finals and playoffs but you never know with him too

10-24-2006, 01:00 AM         #171
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Kobe called he said kiss the rings bi*ches
he better call shaq first and thank him again for putting him under his wing or he wouldnt have any of them !!!

:rasta:
 10-24-2006, 01:02 AM         #172
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
correction, without Kobe shaq wouldnt have had any of them.
 10-24-2006, 01:06 AM         #173
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
correction, without Kobe shaq wouldnt have had any of them.
shaq was a much bigger reason for those rings...

having 35 point and 20 rebound per game series and being double teamed every possesion is something real serious

kobe better be thanking oniel every year and send him a gift

stick Allen Iverson Ray Allen or Paul Peirce and ext. in that same position with the biggest force in the nba at the time and they would of won all those rings and if not all i know shaq would of won at least one.... i mean he helped 3 diffrent teams go to the big dance ( lead two of them ) :rasta:

Last edited by P DEDOS 954; 10-24-2006 at 01:08 AM..
 10-24-2006, 01:10 AM         #174
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok you take out Kobe and add a player near his skill level.. Lets add Tim Duncan to those teams.. Glenn Rice, Kobe,Duncan,Horry,Shaw, Harper.. First title.. second title Duncan,Kobe, same old crew add fox or whatever.. and do you think they lose to the pistons with/ GP,Kobe,George,Malone n Duncan? Of course not Shaq was the weak link in that finals.. Trust me as good as Shaq was you take him off n add someone to his level and same sh*t execpt they beat the pistons and are still playin
 10-24-2006, 01:13 AM         #175
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shaq in his prime >>>>> tim duncan in his prime

shaq might of been the biggest force of all time

you cant deny that can you ?????
 10-24-2006, 01:16 AM         #176
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Never siad he wasnt, but with Duncan they win those same amount of titles. Im not debating whos better and whos not. What im sick of is people acting like Shaq could take anyone with those lakers teams n win. Like takin away Kobe and puttin in T-Mac is a huge change, yes they win but take away Shaq n put Duncan they win just as much.

I dont wanna even get into this debate because the Kobe haters on this site are borderline gay when it comes to him so il just leave it alone. Lakers titles are Shaq n Kobes
 10-24-2006, 01:18 AM         #177
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just so I'm on the same page as all the people who claim Kobe is the best player in the NBA and that Jordan is right....we're agreeing with a guy who thought Kwame Brown was worthy of the first pick in the 2001 draft, right?
 10-24-2006, 01:21 AM         #178
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 10-24-2006, 01:26 AM         #179
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Shaq isn't even top 25 center of all time worthy
The day you said that is the day anything you had to say became worthless and irrelevant kid, due to the fact that you're a moron. But go ahead Rakim, for the entertainment value of it all, go ahead and call me a bunch of names and post some more videos in defense of your un thought out, retarded opinions. Cuz you sure as hell can't do it by proving facts. Here, I'll even add fuel to the fire for your flaming f*g**t a.ss...

Last edited by Fucker; 10-24-2006 at 01:30 AM..
 10-24-2006, 01:27 AM         #180
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*ker that fact that your on kobes d*ck more then his wife makes any point you have invalid
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago