MJ: "Kobe is easily the best"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #141
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
Kobe Is The Best Everrrrrrrrrr.................

Ever......

Evvvverrrrrrrrrr
 11 years ago '04        #142
ImSoBroke 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 28 28
yup kobe the best i cant wait til opening night miami and la games back 2 back and as far as people saying lebron will be better or wait till he 28 yada yada do exactly that,wait till he is better or accomplishes more than kobe before he can be called great.

At least Wade is on his way with his finals mvp and ring.time to catch up lebron
 10-23-2006, 06:22 PM         #143
Rich-Young  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what he's sayin is tru

Kobe is the most talented player easily in the nba
 10-23-2006, 06:23 PM         #144
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Kobe is easily the best. I dont kno why this is still going on. Basketball has two sides, offense and defense.. And Wade n Lebron hardly play one side of it while Kobe is a top 3 defender at his postion. So this isnt even up for arguement. esp since on offense Kobe can outscore them both and has a much better 3.
lol @ can only play one side

wade has more blocks and steals then kobe

check the stats

i dont know its also maybe cuz i watch every heat game

hes a pretty good defender in my opinion

but i never once said that kobe is not the best player right now

but the next to him and not that far are 21 and 24 year olds

yall gotta think thats amazing right there

:wow: :wow:

10-23-2006, 06:23 PM         #145
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MOSESCANOVA said:
thats bull they made kobe out to be the next mj from high school the hype was so big around him. they sai dgive him a couple of seasons and he gonna do him
Well then he didn't really live up to expectations... AT FIRST, did he?
 11 years ago '04        #146
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,190 | Props total: 5466 5466
 WillyHBonnie said:
Well then he didn't really live up to expectations... AT FIRST, did he?
c'mon willy....you KNOW he didn't get a chance to play because del harris didn't believe in playing rookies. period......that's what i meant by it being a situational thing. if lebron was to play under del harris during his rookie season he would've played under limited minutes and would NOT have been the starting small foward. that was the position kobe was under playing behind nick van excel in his prime and eddie jones in his prime....it didn't get better until the lakers fired del harris and hiring phil jackson. kobe started the following year.....CHAMPIONSHIP, coincedence?

oh and btw, shaq played in LA during kobe's 2nd year and got swept by the spurs in the playoffs

Last edited by Young Professa; 10-23-2006 at 06:33 PM..
 10-23-2006, 06:29 PM         #147
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
Currently in the NBA
1. Kobe
2. Wade
3. Lebron

thats my top 3 in order...hate it or love it but i think thats how it is
I like the 1st part of what you were satan, i mean sayin'... but, ...LeBron could've showcased his skills in the finals as well granted he wouldv'e had 15 a.ssists a game and/or 30+ ppg cause all he would have to do is drive the lane and if doesn't have anything just dump it off to Shaq.

I'm impressed with what LeBron did last season and how far he took his team with a 1/2 washed up starting PG, a non athletic C, an inconsistent PF, and an acquired SG from halfway in the season, not to mention Larry Hughes was gone for most of the season and damn near all the playoffs. Wade has Shaq, Zo, Walker, Haslem, Posey, Payton, Williams, and Doleac at his disposal, at all times. And Doleac is the best in the league don't anyone argue with me about it... LOL.

My case in point being.

1. Kobe
2a. LeBron
2c. Wade
 10-23-2006, 06:31 PM         #148
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ima heat fan and you gotta give it to lebron james

but i think in one series

wade >>>> lebron

i want wade on my team

but u gotta give it to lebron but give wade his props

10-23-2006, 06:33 PM         #149
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
c'mon willy....you KNOW he didn't get a chance to play because del harris doesn't belive in playing rookies. period......that's what i meant by it being a situational thing. if lebron was to play under del harris during his rookie season he would've played under limited minutes and would NOT have been the starting small foward. that was the position kobe was under playing behind nick van excel in his prime and eddie jones in his prime....it didn't get better until the lakers fired del harris and hiring phil jackson. kobe started the following year.....coincedence?

oh and btw, shaq played in LA during kobe's 2nd year and got swept by the spurs in the playoffs
Just like a Rookie QB in the NFL Kobe had a lot of time to watch and with what limited time he had on the court, he would've been smart and played to the level he knew he could. He Duh - Vel - Upped. Sorry... and he did develop into the best player in the league right now so does it matter anyway? The only difference is that one of them lived up to the hype, and exceeded and surpassed coming in the NBA.
 11 years ago '04        #150
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 439 439
 WillyHBonnie said:
I like the 1st part of what you were satan, i mean sayin'... but, ...LeBron could've showcased his skills in the finals as well granted he wouldv'e had 15 a.ssists a game and/or 30+ ppg cause all he would have to do is drive the lane and if doesn't have anything just dump it off to Shaq.

I'm impressed with what LeBron did last season and how far he took his team with a 1/2 washed up starting PG, a non athletic C, an inconsistent PF, and an acquired SG from halfway in the season, not to mention Larry Hughes was gone for most of the season and damn near all the playoffs. Wade has Shaq, Zo, Walker, Haslem, Posey, Payton, Williams, and Doleac at his disposal, at all times. And Doleac is the best in the league don't anyone argue with me about it... LOL.

My case in point being.

1. Kobe
2a. LeBron
2c. Wade
well, i'm just going by what i've seen..i havent seen lebron go to the finals and single handedly win the series for them...until lebron does that, i put wade over lebron because of that performance..that sh*t was like just jordan..so fu*king impressive..i agree wade has arguably the best supporting cast but i saw them do practically nothing in the finals and he just put them on his back and he took them to the ship...

and what you're saying is could've or would've but with wade, you can say he DID
 10-23-2006, 06:38 PM         #151
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
well, i'm just going by what i've seen..i havent seen lebron go to the finals and single handedly win the series for them...until lebron does that, i put wade over lebron because of that performance..that sh*t was like just jordan..so fu*king impressive..i agree wade has arguably the best supporting cast but i saw them do practically nothing in the finals and he just put them on his back and he took them to the ship...

and what you're saying is could've or would've but with wade, you can say he DID
Dont' get me wrong I give Wade his props and he's a great ball player, but when you've got big names on the court around you other players have things to worry about besides Wade, I don't think I remember seeing him being gangraped in a TripleTeam like LeBron agianst the Pistons. But I see your point and your right, Wade DID it, regardless... There are just to many variables and intangibles to say, and everyone it entitled to their own opinion.
 10-23-2006, 06:39 PM         #152
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man dont doubt wade's k!ller extinct too

As a rookie he lead the miami heat with lamar odom as his side kick to the 2nd round.... 1 game away from the conf finals....

marquette to a final four

proven winner and leader becides that payton scrap in the playoffs

these two players are special cant wait to see how the shyt plays out

:rasta:

Last edited by P DEDOS 954; 10-23-2006 at 06:40 PM..
 10-23-2006, 06:52 PM         #153
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
Indeed. *waits for the ususal suspects: Javon, fu*ker, Willy H., and t he crew to spread their normal brand of Kobe/Laker Hate.*
Seems as tho you value my opinion a lot more then I do yours huh buddy. pfft, fu*kin f*g**t.

But all due respect, this is the same guy who drafted Kwame Brown....Kwame Brown. Now Jordan thinks people should travel across the globe to play games against lame Euro teams who might've had a couple fluke wins against team USA, so Jordan thinks that automatically means they can compete for 82 games against the pros. He might've been a great player but like Larry, Isiah and pretty much every other player turn coach GM owner etc...his opinion means nothing. Is it any wonder the Wizards are doing a sh*t load better after Jordan finally decided to cut his losses and leave.

Last edited by Fucker; 10-23-2006 at 06:54 PM..
 10-23-2006, 06:52 PM         #154
Rich-Young  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe is unstoppable
 10-23-2006, 06:55 PM         #155
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I never hated on Kobe or the Lakers. I'm just sayin' kuruption81... I mean I hate Kobe though, but you've seen what I said.
 10-23-2006, 06:57 PM         #156
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
kobe didnt really have any competition... he was the best jordan comparison.. and he wasnt even a superstar yet... i mean once he won that dunk contest people hung on his nuts....

bck then you could average 17-20ppg and be like jordan....

lebron hands down came into the league with the MOST HYPE/PRESSURE period... kind like yao ming did, but he flopped..... he was supposed to be the next shaq..or better, and that ended quickly
Yao did not flop and he was not suppose to be the next shaq their games are in no way similar.
 10-23-2006, 07:04 PM         #157
qmudd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thanks mike. shut alot of n*ggas the fu*k up
 11 years ago '04        #158
LSDplayboy 
space
space
space
$206 | Props total: 13 13
Damn Kobe can't catch a break with some of yall. Yes both Lebron & Wade are ridiculously talented. We all see this. But in some of the arguments i've been reading a lot of u guys are REALLY reaching. U guys are bringing up all kinds of ish just to take shine away from the man. Bringing up the future, the past.. even bringing up ish that deals with his personal life like his attitude. Fact of the matter is... we're talking about the present.. & as of right now Kobe is the best player in the league (my own opinion) & he has gone out & proven that time & time again. Yes I agree that Lebron & Wade are the future of the league & one of them might take over as the best player in some years but let those years come first. Just sit back, enjoy the game & give props where props are due.
 11 years ago '04        #159
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 439 439
 Maroon_Tiger said:
kobe didnt really have any competition... he was the best jordan comparison.. and he wasnt even a superstar yet... i mean once he won that dunk contest people hung on his nuts....

bck then you could average 17-20ppg and be like jordan....

lebron hands down came into the league with the MOST HYPE/PRESSURE period... kind like yao ming did, but he flopped..... he was supposed to be the next shaq..or better, and that ended quickly

hold up....yao ming has flopped? sorry but untrue... he isnt putting up 30/15/5 every night but god damn..u see how he was performing after the all star break when he came back from that injury (injury happened again)...and comparing shaq and yao is retarded..yao loves that 10ft jumper and actually does some post moves like fakes and jukes...shaq just overpowers people and just backs them up and jams it on them...yao can shoot freethrows..shaq can not..i really wont compare the two..two separate games
 11 years ago '05        #160
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
maroon makin dumbass comments again, stop tryin to make lebron shine more by saying other n*ggas who came in with pressure flopped...i never knew you could be a flop averaging 22-10 in your 4th yr without many great centers around....wtf are u talkin about n*gga....and he was never supposed to be the "next shaq" anyway...stop it.....

& @ at me knowin this thread would be 10 plus by today, nba season rollin around fast...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy