MJ: "Kobe is easily the best"

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
85 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #121
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,205 | Props total: 5498 5498
 11 years ago '06        #122
smoothable 1 heat pts
space
space
$470 | Props total: 0 0
 Thug-Life said:
yall krazy.......kwame brown>>>>>

kobes the best scorer in the world

lol...u crazy....kobe scored 81 cause he played against the weakest defensive team in the league last season and he's a damn ball hog...best player in the league......Dwayne Wade
 10-23-2006, 05:35 PM         #123
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Lyricalone said:
I'm Sure Kobe Would Say The Same Thing About Jordan
no he wouldn't he would say jordan was the best to do it (jordan in his prime was the best to do it) but right now he is not the best....and imo i put oscar over jordan
 10-23-2006, 05:36 PM         #124
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 clemdaleray said:
kobe is the best scorer in the league right now
theres a lot of other players that make there teammates much better
 10-23-2006, 05:49 PM         #125
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
isn't that the same argument all you lebron fans are making?
No, your reading between the lines again, just like you thought when you were watching the Cavs Raps live, but it turned out to be recorded from last season... lol
 11 years ago '04        #126
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,873 | Props total: 74 74
kobe haters = mad right now
 10-23-2006, 05:53 PM         #127
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kobe lovers = just don't understand
 10-23-2006, 05:54 PM         #128
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe is easily the best. I dont kno why this is still going on. Basketball has two sides, offense and defense.. And Wade n Lebron hardly play one side of it while Kobe is a top 3 defender at his postion. So this isnt even up for arguement. esp since on offense Kobe can outscore them both and has a much better 3.
 10-23-2006, 05:54 PM         #129
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
no he doesn't
3 ppg game difference isn't close? yea okay :rolleyes:

Young Professa said:
actually there are a number of things lebron doesn't posess over kobe, things that doesn't neccessarily shows up on stat sheets. understanding floor spacing and using his body correctly in the interior post. i'm still waiting to see some sort of a back to the basket game from out of lebron, and at this stage of his career, i don't think he'll ever develop one.
this stage of his career? he's in his 4th year..you need to stop acting like bron is done growing and improving because he hasn't..apparently you forgot how long it took jordan to develop his jumper. And floor spacing is all mental and learned and you know it, once again, it can be developed.

Young Professa said:
kobe's post game resembles michael's post game to the TEE. it is unstoppable trying to guard kobe's pivot game.....he can fade spinning from either direction, something that only michael was able to do. kobe fade away jumper can be pulled off from damn near 25 ft, which is unheard of and can only be appreciated when it's seen.
I understand kobe's game resembles mike's anyone with two eyes can see that his game is modeled directly off MJs.

Young Professa said:
the reason why i mention these things is because these are vital once you age. once lebron begins to lose his explosiveness due to wear and tear of his body, then what? he will become ineffective as an offensive player, unless he learns to maximize the use of his frame. only until then will he realize his full potential. until then i don't see how will he surpass kobe outside of having a longer career statistically.
and what makes you think he won't learn that? You act as if bron is incapable of improving, he's 21 years old, his body will not wear down for YEARS and he's still got plenty of time to develop and perfect his game...

Young Professa said:
and if that's the case then karl malone should be considered a better player than michael statistically, i mean...he DID surpass mike on the all-time scoring list. isn't that the same argument all you lebron fans are making?
no...not at all, i believe that bron's game COULD surpass kobe's before bron turns 25...i am not saying it def. will, but it certainly could
 11 years ago '04        #130
space
space
 WillyHBonnie said:
No, your reading between the lines again, just like you thought when you were watching the Cavs Raps live, but it turned out to be recorded from last season... lol
you made me shed a tear laughing so hard
 10-23-2006, 05:55 PM         #131
panz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats quite a statement, i think he is the best scorer best player me no think so
 10-23-2006, 06:01 PM         #132
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe > LeBron... I get it, I've gotten' it, and I understand.

LeBron > Kobe in their respective number of years in the league, all around gameplay, and the way things are going now, in the foreseeable future.
 11 years ago '05        #133
matthew7 
space
space
$811 | Props total: 1 1
I would give my vote to Mr. James
 10-23-2006, 06:03 PM         #134
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No because as where you knew Kobe was gonna be a star on a championship dynasty, Bron looks like Dominque Wilkins. Wade won one with Shaq also but Shaq looks done after this year and Wade n heat back into first round playoff apperances
 10-23-2006, 06:03 PM         #135
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...What Maroon and shonuff said.
 10-23-2006, 06:06 PM         #136
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nobody knew Kobe was going to be the prodigy he was when he first came in the league, he emerged and had to earn that title, and had a SHAQ in his prime, so to say that is premature. 3 Years out of 14+ more to go, then holler at me.
 11 years ago '04        #137
space
space
 shonuff12 said:
3 ppg game difference isn't close? yea okay :rolleyes:

this stage of his career? he's in his 4th year..you need to stop acting like bron is done growing and improving because he hasn't..apparently you forgot how long it took jordan to develop his jumper. And floor spacing is all mental and learned and you know it, once again, it can be developed.

I understand kobe's game resembles mike's anyone with two eyes can see that his game is modeled directly off MJs.

and what makes you think he won't learn that? You act as if bron is incapable of improving, he's 21 years old, his body will not wear down for YEARS and he's still got plenty of time to develop and perfect his game...

no...not at all, i believe that bron's game COULD surpass kobe's before bron turns 25...i am not saying it def. will, but it certainly could
how did i KNOW that you were gonna compare numbers and stats when i mentioned that lebron isn't close to kobe offensively. i'm merely talking about the many different ways kobe can put the ball in the basket. and i never even mentioned how kobe was able to put up those kind of numbers with a bad knee all last season. he admitted that it was the reason why he wasn't as explosive as in previous years. and no i don't think lebron will improve his game any further than already is, defensively is a different story. i'm not one of the skeptics saying that he's waays off defensively....in fact when i watch tape on lebron i see a great deal of good defensive plays. i think this upcoming year he may be selected on the all defensive 2nd team.

all i'm saying is that kobe had his game put together since the years he's been in the league. we saw flashes of it when he played under del harris in his first two seasons, then when he became the starter under phil jackson we saw it on a full time basis.
 11 years ago '04        #138
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
wow... like its hard for a great/excellent player to be a star on a championship dynasty

well look at kobe... kobe barely could get to the playoffs... and im sorry but wades finals performance > any kobe nba finals performance... period
well i think you need to watch more tape. because the finals i saw during LA's first title run almost never happened if it wasn't for kobe's one-man heroics in game five when he single handidly beat the pacers by himself on the road, with shaq fouled out of the game. shaq christened kobe as the "best player in the wrold". and last time i checked the refs weren't standing around waiting to blow their whistles because of the new contact rules. so wades performance have an * next to it
 10-23-2006, 06:18 PM         #139
MOSESCANOVA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said:
Nobody knew Kobe was going to be the prodigy he was when he first came in the league, he emerged and had to earn that title, and had a SHAQ in his prime, so to say that is premature. 3 Years out of 14+ more to go, then holler at me.
thats bull they made kobe out to be the next mj from high school the hype was so big around him. they sai dgive him a couple of seasons and he gonna do him
 11 years ago '04        #140
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,756 | Props total: 443 443
 RakimAllahNY said:
Kobe is easily the best. I dont kno why this is still going on. Basketball has two sides, offense and defense.. And Wade n Lebron hardly play one side of it while Kobe is a top 3 defender at his postion. So this isnt even up for arguement. esp since on offense Kobe can outscore them both and has a much better 3.
idk about all that...wade plays some pretty good d..granted its help defense usually but i believe he is a better defender than lebron...

but i agree.. why is this discussiong still going on? he plays both ends better than them...defensive..i really hope no one is trying to argue this...offensively..wade and lebron do not have the shooting like kobe..granted, their shots are coming along..but shooting, kobe has this on lock...driving..i say wade has got lebron and kobe because he actually does it for more than 75% of his game..kobe, i believe, realized that u need more than driving just how michael realized this and both developed a shot so they could be so god damn dangerous on the offensive end..wade is getting there..we saw signs of this in the playoffs/finals..lebron can hit now and than but i think he needs to work on that the most out of the three...passing, lebron has that...he loves to get his team mates in the game while i see wade and kobe not being ball hogs but wanting to have the ball in there hands cuz they know they can get it done..lebron can deff do that too but he sees it another way...i dont blame kobe or wade shooting the most on their team because if i was the best on a team, i would demand the ball and if i realized a player on my team can shoot and drive better than i do, i would want the ball in there hands but thats just me...anyways

Currently in the NBA
1. Kobe
2. Wade
3. Lebron

thats my top 3 in order...hate it or love it but i think thats how it is
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
34 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
74 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
85 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy