MJ: "Kobe is easily the best"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,170 | Props total: 5427 5427
 Maroon_Tiger said:
no.. ballin is ballin... mj came in the league putting up monster stats, kobe didnt.. .bron and wade did/are.. so where is the asterik
again, you don't pay attention to post so this topic is over
 10-23-2006, 12:36 PM         #102
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
i don't speak to ignorance. if you follow my comments all thru this thread then you wouldn't be making retarded questions
your saying that because he wasnt good/young enuff to be a starter on his team at the time that suppose to be some kind of circumstance..... lebron came straight out of high school and was a 20/5/5 a game starter... i dont understand what kind of circumstance are u talking about... circumstance is another word for excuse
 10-23-2006, 12:42 PM         #103
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe has 3 titles before 27, we will see if bron can do that
 10-23-2006, 12:44 PM         #104
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Kobe has 3 titles before 27, we will see if bron can do that
shyt man if lebron had a shaq o'neil with 3 nba finals MVP the biggest force in the nba at the time...

lebron might of had 7 rings before he was 27

10-23-2006, 12:46 PM         #105
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But he on it and they did win so I cant. Sorry like I said when they do the same thing I will start the conversation. Wade also won a title with Shaq so whatever
 11 years ago '04        #106
space
space
 P DEDOS 954 said:
your saying that because he wasnt good/young enuff to be a starter on his team at the time that suppose to be some kind of circumstance..... lebron came straight out of high school and was a 20/5/5 a game starter... i dont understand what kind of circumstance are u talking about... circumstance is another word for excuse
lol, apparently you never followed kobe's early career. that's okay, i didn't expect you to. so with that said i will never argue with you in regards to anything about kobe.
 10-23-2006, 12:49 PM         #107
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Wade also won a title with Shaq so whatever

yeah that is true but you gotta look at the shaq now compared with the shaq back then....

he wasnt even playing 30 mins a game was a big drop from the old shaq... yes thats still better than most centers in the league

but wade has a MVP trophy and carried his team on the back to get that ring..

^kobe has never done that, so there is a diffrence between the two

:rasta:
 10-23-2006, 01:30 PM         #108
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Kobe was as good as Bron was coming out of High School then they would've just thrown him in with the Wolves, just like they did Bron, so he wasn't as good... some people just don't get it.
 10-23-2006, 01:50 PM         #109
qce402  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eatin'N'Skeetin said:
no suprise here mj sees a lot of himself in kobe's game and this statement is indeed the truth.
Co-Sign
It's like MJ adopted a son. Deadly scorer, excellent defense, k!ller instinct, and obsessed with winning.
He's not as great as MJ. But he is damn good.
Lebron to me is the most complete talent and definitely a beast, but thats me.
 10-23-2006, 02:03 PM         #110
c money 100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lebron is the fukin best kobe is wut? 28 bron is 21 imagine when bron is 28 he's gonna be crazy
 11 years ago '04        #111
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,749 | Props total: 431 431
 Maroon_Tiger said:
so kobe in his 3rd season, if he had a 16 year old vet in shaquile oneal, would've been able to ball like wade did for the entire playoffs, especially the finals?!?! would he be that clutch!??! NO...

and like bonnie, we're agreeing, kobe is better than bron right now, i mean any player in the nba who considers themselves to be among the nba elite after 10 years should be better... but kobe was NOT AS MATURE, not as all around skilled as lebron or wade... he played on BETTER TEAMS than wade and bron.... you say you can spit out statistics, well tell me how long it took kobe to average 30ppg for a season??! when did he ever get 2nd in mvp votes!?! bron and wade were like top 5-6 in their 3rd year... was kobe top 30?!?

sure hes the greatest player in the game now, but how long did it take him to get to that?!? JUST LOOK AT THE STATS, the newer cats are balling HARDER earlier in their careers... that is fact
no one is arguing there...wade and lebron in three years > kobe in his first three years

but we are talking about now...and kobe is the best in the L right now...i know u are agreeing
 10-23-2006, 02:19 PM         #112
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
yeah, i hate when people use that "for now" bullsh*t. kobe will be the best player in the league until he falls from his prime and retires (sorry lebron, you just have to wait). until then this isn't even debatable. when jordan dominated the league, there was still the dominique's, the isaiah's, the clyde drexler's, and the barkley's of the world. there's room for other GREAT players, but there's only one top dog. and if lebron admitted already that kobe's the best player in the league, wade worked out in the offseason with kobe to improve his defense, and now jordan admitting kobe's dominance.......then why are we still in denial?
son, we say for now b/c the sh*t is true, bron is fu*king beast, he scores nearly as well as kobe, rebounds better, is a better passer, turns the ball over less, fouls less, the one thing kobe has on bron where he's not close is the defense, and we both know that great players develop defense with experience and hard work, which bron will do plenty of.

Saying "for now" doesn't deny that he's the best player in the league it just makes it known that there are others who are real close and could conceivably pass him...that's all
 10-23-2006, 02:42 PM         #113
dipset415  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is this the same jordan who picked kwame brown with the first pick just cus he was great don't mean he can judge talent
 10-23-2006, 02:55 PM         #114
knockz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah kobe does sh*t on the league pretty much every night when they pull off a trade for KG (fu*k it just send the whole team) it'll be the bulls all over aagain. Kiss the rings bi*ches.....
 11 years ago '05        #115
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,104 | Props total: 3540 3540
 dipset415 said:
is this the same jordan who picked kwame brown with the first pick just cus he was great don't mean he can judge talent
sh*t i never met an owner/team that has done nothing but make great picks in the draft. Also this is the same Jordan who is widely considered the greatest NBA player of all time. 6 time champion 6 time NBA finals MVP, so yeah i think he's word means a hell of a lot.........
 11 years ago '04        #116
space
space
 shonuff12 said:
son, we say for now b/c the sh*t is true, bron is fu*king beast, he scores nearly as well as kobe, rebounds better, is a better passer, turns the ball over less, fouls less, the one thing kobe has on bron where he's not close is the defense, and we both know that great players develop defense with experience and hard work, which bron will do plenty of.

Saying "for now" doesn't deny that he's the best player in the league it just makes it known that there are others who are real close and could conceivably pass him...that's all
he scores nearly as well as kobe
no he doesn't
rebounds better
agreed, but that's by position
turns the ball over less
agreed
fouls less
lol, you're really reaching with that one
he one thing kobe has on bron where he's not close is the defense
actually there are a number of things lebron doesn't posess over kobe, things that doesn't neccessarily shows up on stat sheets. understanding floor spacing and using his body correctly in the interior post. i'm still waiting to see some sort of a back to the basket game from out of lebron, and at this stage of his career, i don't think he'll ever develop one. this limits the things lebron can do offensively. this is no surprise why he was exposed during international play. kobe's post game resembles michael's post game to the TEE. it is unstoppable trying to guard kobe's pivot game.....he can fade spinning from either direction, something that only michael was able to do. kobe fade away jumper can be pulled off from damn near 25 ft, which is unheard of and can only be appreciated when it's seen.

the reason why i mention these things is because these are vital once you age. once lebron begins to lose his explosiveness due to wear and tear of his body, then what? he will become ineffective as an offensive player, unless he learns to maximize the use of his frame. only until then will he realize his full potential. until then i don't see how will he surpass kobe outside of having a longer career statistically. and if that's the case then karl malone should be considered a better player than michael statistically, i mean...he DID surpass mike on the all-time scoring list. isn't that the same argument all you lebron fans are making?

Last edited by Young Professa; 10-23-2006 at 03:59 PM..
 10-23-2006, 03:10 PM         #117
outsider4life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yah crazy lebron james kobe is a nut
 11 years ago '05        #118
chickenterd 
space
space
$640 | Props total: 0 0
kobe is the best player in the nba until further notice, but what i thought was amazing was that phil jackson was gettin on kobe for not trying hard enough on defense (he did cuz of his knee problem from last year that he took care of this offseason with that surgery) and he still made all-nba defensive first team
 11 years ago '05        #119
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,925 | Props total: 643 643
 P DEDOS 954 said:
close thread

finally somebody gets it !!

kobe is the best now but lets be real these players still have a while to grow

:wow:

:applause:

NYCNYCNYC said:
no one is arguing there...wade and lebron in three years > kobe in his first three years

but we are talking about now...and kobe is the best in the L right now...i know u are agreeing

what did Mr. Jordan say..........CLOSE THREAD
 10-23-2006, 04:55 PM         #120
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:

sums the thread pretty much

close thread

the gap might of closed this year tho !!!!

:rasta: :rasta:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy