MJ: "Kobe is easily the best"

most viewed right now
 131
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 121
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 93
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
avatar space
space
$17,100 | Props total: 3537 3537
 RakimAllahNY said:
How is Lebron the most complete? Theres two sides to basketball.. Offense and Defense.. and Lebron completely ignores one side. You guys are dumb
Basically, i didnt know Lebron was a great defender. Kid can ball, but damn.
 11 years ago '05        #62
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$11,291 | Props total: 4707 4707
in the league today...

greatest scorers: kobe bryant/allen iverson
most complete player: kg/ak47
most versatile: dirk/garnett/kg
best player to watch: kobe/tmac/melo
best passer:kidd/nash
 11 years ago '04        #63
1000bluntz 
space
avatar space
space
$17,310 | Props total: 11346 11346
It's debateable but just because Michael Jordan says it doesn't make it so.
 10-22-2006, 11:29 PM         #64
Escrow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Basically, i didnt know Lebron was a great defender. Kid can ball, but damn.

6.6 Rebs
1.8 Steals
Almost a block per game

I would say that is defense....no?
 11 years ago '05        #65
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
avatar space
space
$17,100 | Props total: 3537 3537
 1000bluntz said:
It's debateable but just because Michael Jordan says it doesn't make it so.
More like unanimous, you asks most NBA players who the top dog is and most will say Kobe. Were excluding Shaq cuz he's in his on category.lol.
 11 years ago '05        #66
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
avatar space
space
$17,100 | Props total: 3537 3537
 Escrow said:
6.6 Rebs
1.8 Steals
Almost a block per game

I would say that is defense....no?
in that case Iverson who be a premier defender cuz he's damn near leading the league in steals seems like every year. Just cuz you play the passing lanes good does not mean your a great defender. Iverson cant guard anyone one on one but yet he's up their in steals all the time. Lebron doesnt guard well but he plays very good help D and thats were he's stats come in at. Theirs not that many one on one good defenders in the league anymore. Artest, Kobe, Bowens, Battier, Wallace and a couple more cats and thats about it when your talking bout straight up D. I know i left a few out but those are the ones who came to mine.


Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 10-22-2006 at 11:39 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #67
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
Kobe is the best all around player in the league and is by far the best. He si the ONLY player this season to make the first team all NBA and First team Defense. Lebron sucks at Defense and Wade himself said that this summer he wanted to train with Kobe on his defense. Jordan is speaking the truth.
 11 years ago '05        #68
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
yep....and u n*ggas trying to say lebron is better than kobe are clowns, kobe is another 3 clutch shots away and a win over lebron's cavs from yall changing your mind again saying kobe is the best "for now"....fu*k outta here, the best player in the league dont change every couple of weeks...kobe is the best player in the world right now hands down, and u heard it from the g.o.a.t. himself.....
 11 years ago '04        #69
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$15,170 | Props total: 5427 5427
 BO$$ Playa said:
yep....and u n*ggas trying to say lebron is better than kobe are clowns, kobe is another 3 clutch shots away and a win over lebron's cavs from yall changing your mind again saying kobe is the best "for now"....fu*k outta here, the best player in the league dont change every couple of weeks...kobe is the best player in the world right now hands down, and u heard it from the g.o.a.t. himself.....
yeah, i hate when people use that "for now" bullsh*t. kobe will be the best player in the league until he falls from his prime and retires (sorry lebron, you just have to wait). until then this isn't even debatable. when jordan dominated the league, there was still the dominique's, the isaiah's, the clyde drexler's, and the barkley's of the world. there's room for other GREAT players, but there's only one top dog. and if lebron admitted already that kobe's the best player in the league, wade worked out in the offseason with kobe to improve his defense, and now jordan admitting kobe's dominance.......then why are we still in denial?
 10-23-2006, 03:18 AM         #70
Nerd_Rich  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MJ's comments=............He see's alot of himeself in kobe..............
 11 years ago '05        #71
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$28,189 | Props total: 15710 15710
No comment.
 11 years ago '05        #72
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,925 | Props total: 643 643
 Chuck_Remixed said:
in that case Iverson who be a premier defender cuz he's damn near leading the league in steals seems like every year. Just cuz you play the passing lanes good does not mean your a great defender. Iverson cant guard anyone one on one but yet he's up their in steals all the time. Lebron doesnt guard well but he plays very good help D and thats were he's stats come in at. Theirs not that many one on one good defenders in the league anymore. Artest, Kobe, Bowens, Battier, Wallace and a couple more cats and thats about it when your talking bout straight up D. I know i left a few out but those are the ones who came to mine.
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '05        #73
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,925 | Props total: 643 643
 RAZAH CUTS said:
ALL AROUND, LEBRON sh*tS ON KOBE......REAL BALLERS RECOGNIZE MY THINKING....

anyone co-signing that is dumb as fu*k.........when LeBron becomes a better defender we can talk.....Shaq or no Shaq....when LeBron gets a ring then we can talk........when Bron reaches his prime then we can talk........we Bron does this for 10 years.....then we can talk......I think DWade is closer than Bron is to being the best player.......I think with a couple more years of learning how to play defense he'll be there but until then......as of right now......Kobe>LeBron........I'm not just saying that either
 10-23-2006, 06:15 AM         #74
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shaboi89 said:
now, u cant forget what D-Wade showed in the playoffs. his ability to take over games, play AND get players involved. Udonis Haslem is not as good as you think. if kobe gets smush paker n kwamie brown to avg at least 12 ppg, ill give him props. but 81 points just shows that he can score. scroing a lot of points does not make u a complete player

you are the biggest fu*kin idiot to talk on this forum besides the usual suspects like p deos and crew. whistles dont count as you takin over the game! are u fu*kin crazy did u watch the same final as everyone else?:banghead: tthat is territory thats so laughable its not even worth talikin about. and lebron? get fu*kin serious. that dud is a joke as far as a complete player goes do you watch cavs games. he scores of off brute strenght and traveling and charching. that n*gga still thinks he is playing football or something. you know what would be funny.just for half not even a whole season i would like to see kobe get 1/19th of the calls wade and queen james get. and i guarantee they would change and reformat the nba rule structure i guarantee.
 11 years ago '04        #75
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,376 | Props total: 459 459
greatest player ever says that so and so is the best player on the planet who can argue that??
 11 years ago '04        #76
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,376 | Props total: 459 459
 dj mannie fresh said:
you are the biggest fu*kin idiot to talk on this forum besides the usual suspects like p deos and crew. whistles dont count as you takin over the game! are u fu*kin crazy did u watch the same final as everyone else?:banghead: tthat is territory thats so laughable its not even worth talikin about. and lebron? get fu*kin serious. that dud is a joke as far as a complete player goes do you watch cavs games. he scores of off brute strenght and traveling and charching. that n*gga still thinks he is playing football or something. you know what would be funny.just for half not even a whole season i would like to see kobe get 1/19th of the calls wade and queen james get. and i guarantee they would change and reformat the nba rule structure i guarantee.
whoa whoa whoa

u damn right he scores of brute strenght,thats a advantage he has over defenders,in sports any advantage u have u take it.sh*t d wade and iverson score most of the time because of there quickness,what do u say about that??


dogs its one thing to like a player,but d*ckriding is will get u know where but a sore a**hole.Kobe is the best,but lebron and d wade are on there way.and lebron is the fu*kIN TRUTH.calls are part of the game,lebron and d wade both might get more calls because unlike kobe they go to the hole more.kobe has been relying more on his perimeter game the last few years,doesn't even matter beacause kobe still led the league in scoring.
 11 years ago '05        #77
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
Lebron > Kobe
 11 years ago '05        #78
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 lakersboy03 said:
anyone co-signing that is dumb as fu*k.........when LeBron becomes a better defender we can talk.....Shaq or no Shaq....when LeBron gets a ring then we can talk........when Bron reaches his prime then we can talk........we Bron does this for 10 years.....then we can talk......I think DWade is closer than Bron is to being the best player.......I think with a couple more years of learning how to play defense he'll be there but until then......as of right now......Kobe>LeBron........I'm not just saying that either
If we bringing up Lebrons defense then what about kobes terrible team play, his sh*tty attitude, how he cant pass as well as Bron and his ability to have great players leave his team discusted at him???
Lebron > Kobe...
 11 years ago '04        #79
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,110 | Props total: 1150 1150
lol, lebron isnt better kobe right now. lebron tends to stop playing defense sometimes but he will get his hands on a pass or somethin and take it to the house. but one on one as defender.. kobe is nicer.
 10-23-2006, 08:47 AM         #80
roclo7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That sh*ts in German i need translation.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 23
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy