MJ: "Kobe is easily the best"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #301
zaney 
space
space
$570 | Props total: 0 0
 PHAT RAT said:

Today MJ was in Berlin (Germany) to present his new shoes and he was asked what he believes about the future of the league and the development after his retirement.

He answered, "well the NBA is in great hands but if I had to pick the single greatest player on the planet, I take Kobe Bryant without hesitation".

THERES THE LINK FOR SOURCE BUT ITS NOT IN ENGLISH.....

:finger: :finger: :finger: HATERS U ?
LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD!!
 11-01-2006, 06:20 PM         #302
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
oh you from hackensack and u still cant prove becuz rings dont make you better and neither do stats. talent does and wen u watched both of them play there is nothing jordan did that kobe couldnt do. so how can u prove that jordan is better. mvps dont mean sh*t because its based on an analysts opinion and there are nothing but stupid analysts in the nba like KAMLA who said chauncey billups is better than kobe

Thank fu*kin you! my point has been spoken the ignorance has been put to shame. actually he can do more than mike from a skill level basis. better ball handler , scorer, shooter, and D can even be brought up on the basis that pippen guarded the best teams player night in an night out not jordan watch the footage it don lie and kobe does this night in and night out. do you seriously think mike could hold Mcgrady to fu*kin 11pts like kobe does any one who does is an idiot. mike was a weak side defender an a help defender and he did hack a hell of a lot neither the less he did play D unlike some ''annointed'' so called stars but thats a whole notha thread. mike was given a lot of sh*t remeber he was the first and the biggest media darling ever he basically had the league catered to him. he said countless times a lot of those awards should have and could have went to pippen or others in countless interviews but he had the league on his back so sh*t what can one do?
 11-01-2006, 06:44 PM         #303
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
oh you from hackensack and u still cant prove becuz rings dont make you better and neither do stats. talent does and wen u watched both of them play there is nothing jordan did that kobe couldnt do. so how can u prove that jordan is better. mvps dont mean sh*t because its based on an analysts opinion and there are nothing but stupid analysts in the nba like KAMLA who said chauncey billups is better than kobe
not from hackensack either...just keep guessing :rolleyes:

@ you saying stats, rings, and awards don't mean anything....what does then little man? your f*g**t opinion?

And actually Jordan did so things kobe hasn't done...like win 6-7 scoring titles in a row...win mvps, more rings, Defensive POY...you name it, Jordan has either done and kobe hasn't or he's done it more and better.

Basically you have no actual criteria for saying who is better, you just say who is better because your dumb a.ss thinks they are. Which is why you know nothing.

If rings, stats, and awards mean nothing, then I guess that means Greg Ostertag is as good as kobe and MJ...moron
 11-01-2006, 06:52 PM         #304
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said:
Thank fu*kin you! my point has been spoken the ignorance has been put to shame. actually he can do more than mike from a skill level basis. better ball handler , scorer, shooter, and D can even be brought up on the basis that pippen guarded the best teams player night in an night out not jordan watch the footage it don lie and kobe does this night in and night out. do you seriously think mike could hold Mcgrady to fu*kin 11pts like kobe does any one who does is an idiot. mike was a weak side defender an a help defender and he did hack a hell of a lot neither the less he did play D unlike some ''annointed'' so called stars but thats a whole notha thread. mike was given a lot of sh*t remeber he was the first and the biggest media darling ever he basically had the league catered to him. he said countless times a lot of those awards should have and could have went to pippen or others in countless interviews but he had the league on his back so sh*t what can one do?
@ this....better scorer? come back when kobe averages 37 ppg

better defender? where's his Defensive POY? less steals and blocks per game on career averages?

Better shooter? come back when he shoots over 50% from the floor for 5 years in a row

better ball handler? who averages less TO/ oh wait, that's mike again

@ MJ being the first media darling..we forgot about wilt, dr. J, magic, etc etc

MJ beats kobe in pretty much every single statistical category except three point %....you fu*kin retards were probably 5 when he was playing and have never even seen him except on espn classics

or you could just go ask kobe..who has himself admitted he's not on MJ's level

Last edited by shonuff12; 11-01-2006 at 07:00 PM..
 11-01-2006, 07:39 PM         #305
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:

better defender? where's his Defensive POY? less steals and blocks per game on career averages?

Better shooter? come back when he shoots over 50% from the floor for 5 years in a row

MJ beats kobe in pretty much every single statistical category except three point %....you fu*kin retards were probably 5 when he was playing and have never even seen him except on espn classics

get the fu*k outta here with that 37 ppg sh*t come on man and fg percentage. do you forget what era that was because i was alive then and watched those game everyone in the league shot 50 % or better. thats says a lot when someone averages over 50% percent but everyone including he himself says he nned to work on his shooting. jordans scouting report that year had shooting as his weaknees i remember i was alive then i watched bulls games. he scored off slashing and dunks a.sswipe and freethrows. if thats the case barkley shot over 60 percent 1 year but nobody called him a great shooter he was good at best. if kobe played in the 80s era he would averageover 40 alone of atheticism not even bringing the three ball into it. you forgot didnt he set the records for most threes in a game. has mike even come close to thatsince hes such a grat shooter let u tell it. mike was six and athetic the only other super athelete back then was nique joe D was considere asizesable two guard a 6'4 man come on are u serious. n*ggas shot uncontested jumpers all fu*kin game in the 80s thesh*t was like drill practice and because the pistons fouled mike hard they played great D back then? please. Kwame brown would have dominated back then on D he would have been housekeepin cats with his size and strength man get serious. if Mcgrady played back then shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit let alone a kobe he would have outscored mike. and magic and them get fu*kin real how old are u did u actually see this or your uncle told you because i remember him and birds joint commercials with converse for those weapons in green and purple and white far cry from the jordan brand.they didnt have gatorade eveready. coca cola, nike, and werent pulling in a billion dollars a year off endorsements back then. a bilion dollars is a paposterous number considering it being the 80s let alone now. were u alive 86-87 when mike was on 60 minutes telling them that he doesnt even own his own body that induvidual parts have all been insured by multiple companies? and what so sad is lebron is that 5 times over so you think with all that money invested they are not gona see a return on their product? bullsh*t money breeds money and corruption and you see that sh*t with the refs at least with mike he was the first and most were oblivious bvut the lebronsh*t is so noticable is ridiculous even people who dont watch basketball notice the sh*t. like i said ive seen mike since he came in the fu*kin league damn near every game hes played i have the chicago sportds channels we get them free in detroit we always have and ive seen more bulls game than u for a fact unless u live in the chi so u can tell me sh*t . and ive seen more than a couple laker games and he is more skilled thamn mike was years ago the commentatators even used to say this sh*t before everyone turned on him.
 11-01-2006, 07:54 PM         #306
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
too bad we can never find out if that era was truly as sh*tty as i think it was lol. I also believe the mcgrady's, Wade's, O'neals, And the Man the myth the legend(Kobe) would have destroyed most of the premier players back then. And the lackluster players of today would have manhandled the lesser known players of the old school.
 11-01-2006, 08:01 PM         #307
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 macadon83 said:
too bad we can never find out if that era was truly as sh*tty as i think it was lol. I also believe the mcgrady's, Wade's, O'neals, And the Man the myth the legend(Kobe) would have destroyed most of the premier players back then. And the lackluster players of today would have manhandled the lesser known players of the old school.

thank you.:applause: :applause: it obvious you watch basketball back then and now. its not even a comparision by default.
 11-01-2006, 08:14 PM         #308
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:

there are more complex defense now then they were, the zones are crazy. name someone in the nba thats a guard and shoots over 50%. and yes kobe is the better ball handler cuz if u didnt notice pippen, harper, kukoc brought the ball up and set up the plays. and ur right jordan wasnt the first media darling, but prolly was the biggest. and u cant look at statisics wen ur in different eras. if thats the case then wilt is better than all them n*ggas by far. and i was one who actually watched him play wen i was younger and saw him thru his prime and after his prime. and yes i do believe jordan was the best but i also believe kobe has more talent and is just as compeitive.
 11 years ago '06        #309
JUICEbox 
space
space
$740 | Props total: 410 410
 PHAT RAT said:

[pic - click to view]

Today MJ was in Berlin (Germany) to present his new shoes and he was asked what he believes about the future of the league and the development after his retirement.

He answered, "well the NBA is in great hands but if I had to pick the single greatest player on the planet, I take Kobe Bryant without hesitation".

THERES THE LINK FOR SOURCE BUT ITS NOT IN ENGLISH.....

:finger: :finger: :finger: HATERS U ?
He also said lebron hasn't been given enough time to develop into what he will be...and overall his numbers are better than kobe's
 11-01-2006, 08:23 PM         #310
Awperator2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
no sh*t its not even a contest...kobe scored 81 points 81 POINTS
LMFAO. sarcasm?? not sarcasm?? funny both ways
 11-01-2006, 08:37 PM         #311
DrunkenMonkey58  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sam bowie>kobe
 11 years ago '06        #312
JUICEbox 
space
space
$740 | Props total: 410 410
 dj mannie fresh said:
get the fu*k outta here with that 37 ppg sh*t come on man and fg percentage. do you forget what era that was because i was alive then and watched those game everyone in the league shot 50 % or better. thats says a lot when someone averages over 50% percent but everyone including he himself says he nned to work on his shooting. jordans scouting report that year had shooting as his weaknees i remember i was alive then i watched bulls games. he scored off slashing and dunks a.sswipe and freethrows. if thats the case barkley shot over 60 percent 1 year but nobody called him a great shooter he was good at best. if kobe played in the 80s era he would averageover 40 alone of atheticism not even bringing the three ball into it. you forgot didnt he set the records for most threes in a game. has mike even come close to thatsince hes such a grat shooter let u tell it. mike was six and athetic the only other super athelete back then was nique joe D was considere asizesable two guard a 6'4 man come on are u serious. n*ggas shot uncontested jumpers all fu*kin game in the 80s thesh*t was like drill practice and because the pistons fouled mike hard they played great D back then? please. Kwame brown would have dominated back then on D he would have been housekeepin cats with his size and strength man get serious. if Mcgrady played back then shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit let alone a kobe he would have outscored mike. and magic and them get fu*kin real how old are u did u actually see this or your uncle told you because i remember him and birds joint commercials with converse for those weapons in green and purple and white far cry from the jordan brand.they didnt have gatorade eveready. coca cola, nike, and werent pulling in a billion dollars a year off endorsements back then. a bilion dollars is a paposterous number considering it being the 80s let alone now. were u alive 86-87 when mike was on 60 minutes telling them that he doesnt even own his own body that induvidual parts have all been insured by multiple companies? and what so sad is lebron is that 5 times over so you think with all that money invested they are not gona see a return on their product? bullsh*t money breeds money and corruption and you see that sh*t with the refs at least with mike he was the first and most were oblivious bvut the lebronsh*t is so noticable is ridiculous even people who dont watch basketball notice the sh*t. like i said ive seen mike since he came in the fu*kin league damn near every game hes played i have the chicago sportds channels we get them free in detroit we always have and ive seen more bulls game than u for a fact unless u live in the chi so u can tell me sh*t . and ive seen more than a couple laker games and he is more skilled thamn mike was years ago the commentatators even used to say this sh*t before everyone turned on him.
Kobe can not come thru in the clutch like MJ, hell he aint the Lakers most clutch player robert Horry was...stop comparing Kobe to MJ...besides the fact there from different eras, there is no comparison to be made in play. No one has had the skill,ability, drive, competitivness, focus, smartness and awareness of MJ, and maybe no one ever will
 11-02-2006, 12:50 AM         #313
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JUICEbox said:
Kobe can not come thru in the clutch like MJ, hell he aint the Lakers most clutch player robert Horry was...stop comparing Kobe to MJ...besides the fact there from different eras, there is no comparison to be made in play. No one has had the skill,ability, drive, competitivness, focus, smartness and awareness of MJ, and maybe no one ever will
no comment you probably still listen to commentator and wear a bib. he doesnt have more skill and ability huh? wasnt he thefirst person in nba history to outscore a team by hisself singlehandedly? didnt it take mike damn near 8 quarters for a career high and still lose what it took kobe not a full 3 quarters to get? shut the fu*k up idiot you dont even watch basketball i could see if u pulled the leadership card and thats questionable but of all things you said ability. u r a laaaaaaahooooooooooseeeeeeer!
 11-02-2006, 01:42 AM         #314
d3vil1sh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JUICEbox said:
...I don't wanna really get into this thread because it started turning ridiculous about 23 pages ago but you're making a really bad argument...

Skill, ability, drive, competitiveness, focus, smartness, and awareness are surprisingly (I just find it a bit funny) all traits of Kobe Bryant and these traits separate Kobe from the rest of the league. All these things are why Kobe and MJ are so comparable

How about this since I don't wanna go into some deep sh*t with this...compare MJ's eyes when he's in total focus late in a game...then look at Kobe's in the same situation. You see the same thing n*gga...the focus, determination, drive (Kobe's the hardest worker in the league, anyone would admit to that), competitiveness, smartness (Kobe, like MJ, is a highly intelligent player...don't let him getting caught for cheating fool you ), awareness, and skill...he's got all that.

Regarding skill, he's right there with Michael Jordan. Don't look at stats, you have to watch actual games...just watching his games constantly remind me of Jordan and how he use to play the game. He is so balanced offensively and can hit from all over the floor unlike guys like Lebron and Wade who have a bunch of weak areas on certain parts of the floor. This is once again why Kobe is so comparable to MJ offensively. Anyway, I already wrote too much, just get the fu*k outta here with the bullsh*t like Jordan and Kobe aren't COMPARABLE. They absolutely are, Kobe's skill offensively is right there with Jordan's and the only real separating factor between them is defense but Kobe is still a good defender and will probably be even better at it this season when his knee is healed.

Don't take this the wrong way and think I'm saying Kobe = MJ or Kobe > MJ...all I'm saying is that they are so comparable that it's insane. I dunno what the fu*k all you dudes are talking about saying MJ sh*ts all over Kobe and sh*t
 11-02-2006, 07:30 AM         #315
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d3vil1sh said:
...I don't wanna really get into this thread because it started turning ridiculous about 23 pages ago but you're making a really bad argument...

Skill, ability, drive, competitiveness, focus, smartness, and awareness are surprisingly (I just find it a bit funny) all traits of Kobe Bryant and these traits separate Kobe from the rest of the league. All these things are why Kobe and MJ are so comparable

How about this since I don't wanna go into some deep sh*t with this...compare MJ's eyes when he's in total focus late in a game...then look at Kobe's in the same situation. You see the same thing n*gga...the focus, determination, drive (Kobe's the hardest worker in the league, anyone would admit to that), competitiveness, smartness (Kobe, like MJ, is a highly intelligent player...don't let him getting caught for cheating fool you awareness, and skill...he's got all that.

Regarding skill, he's right there with Michael Jordan. Don't look at stats, you have to watch actual games...just watching his games constantly remind me of Jordan and how he use to play the game. He is so balanced offensively and can hit from all over the floor unlike guys like Lebron and Wade who have a bunch of weak areas on certain parts of the floor. This is once again why Kobe is so comparable to MJ offensively. Anyway, I already wrote too much, just get the fu*k outta here with the bullsh*t like Jordan and Kobe aren't COMPARABLE. They absolutely are, Kobe's skill offensively is right there with Jordan's and the only real separating factor between them is defense but Kobe is still a good defender and will probably be even better at it this season when his knee is healed.

Don't take this the wrong way and think I'm saying Kobe = MJ or Kobe > MJ...all I'm saying is that they are so comparable that it's insane. I dunno what the fu*k all you dudes are talking about saying MJ sh*ts all over Kobe and sh*t

you can tell by the ignorant remark by these stupid fu*ks they dont watch basketball they just listen to the media.secondly its more jealousy and denial than anything. as with the media someone came along with more actual physical talent than mike and he didnt fit everyones media mold anymore so they cast him aside. either love or hate but when you hate you still knowthe truth which makes the hate grow even stronger. and as far as D the arguement i made was the fact pippen was the one guarding the prmier players night in and night out the same way kobe does mike got away with playing a lot of help D and weak side D. but its so funny with the media and hatewh0ores how every player on the planet even retired players say its not even close on whos the best of his era but n*ggas in the media and on herewho never probably touched a basketball or watched a full laker game have the nerve to comment. sh*t half these dudes on here commenting on mike havent even really seen him play beside highlights or their either to young.they just know what presented to them or what they heard which is sad. dont let the biggest selling gymshoes brand fool you.its called marketing
 11-02-2006, 02:41 PM         #316
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj mannie fresh said:
get the fu*k outta here with that 37 ppg sh*t come on man and fg percentage. do you forget what era that was because i was alive then and watched those game everyone in the league shot 50 % or better.
you continue to prove your ignorance every time you type something...

if you actually watched games in the 80s and 90s like you claim you did, you would know better.

There are tons of reasons why scoring and shooting have declined since then

1) the game is slower

In '84-85, the average NBA team used 104.8 possessions in a 48-minute game. By 03, the league had come to a screeching halt, using just 92.0 possessions per game. NBA teams have nearly 13 chances a game fewer than they did two decades ago.

This is important because NBA teams score slightly more than one point for each time they have the ball. Those 13 chances could be expected to turn into about 13.3 points per game for each team. In other words, the biggest reason for the 17-point decrease in scoring isn't due to bad shooting, bad passing, changes in officiating or even the oft-cited increase in high-school aged kids entering the league. The main reason that offense has declined so much is because teams have stopped running. The change in pace alone accounts for 76.2 percent of the decline in scoring since '84-85. If the league reverted to the same pace it played at two decades ago, teams would average about 106.7 points a game.

2) Teams are less efficient on offense

Offense breaks down into three categories -- shooting, avoiding turnovers, and offensive rebounding. And while the numbers are down, it isn't all doom and gloom for today's NBA. Offenses are actually quite a bit better than those of the past when it comes to holding onto the ball. Teams turned the ball over on 16.9 percent of their possessions two decades ago, but did so just 15.4 percent of the time in '03-04. Since teams score about 1.2 points on each possession without a turnover, the difference adds about 1.9 points per game to offenses. The cause of the turnover decline is no mystery -- with teams running less, they have fewer chances for open-court miscues.

But those gains are exactly offset by a decline in offensive rebounding. In '84-85, offenses grabbed the board on 32.9 percent of missed shots, but by '03-04 that had declined to 28.7 percent. That difference has cost offenses 2.0 points per game, and it probably results from 3-point shooters being spaced too far away from the basket to have a prayer of getting an offensive board.

3) The decline in FG %

Since '84-85, field-goal percentages have sunk from 49.1 percent to 43.9 percent in 2003.Sharp minds in the audience will quickly note that the 3-pointer is a much more prevalent part of modern offenses (teams try more than five times as many as they did two decades ago), so we should expect field-goal percentages to be lower in return for the greater payoff. Yet even allowing for the rise of the 3-pointer, shooting is still in the dumpster. Teams averaged 0.99 points for each field-goal attempt in 1984-85, but just 0.94 last season. That five-hundreths of a percentage point difference is enough to subtract 2.9 points a game from offenses.

That goes to underscore that the 3-pointer has, on balance, not had much of an effect. On the one hand, players shoot the long bomb much more accurately than twenty years ago -- improving from 28.1 percent to 34.7 percent -- which has added 1.9 points per game to scoring.

But there's a hidden cost to all of those 3s. Because they're bombing away instead of going to the rim, teams are getting to the line much less often. Teams took 0.33 free-throws per field-goal attempt back then, but only 0.30 last season, a change that cost teams about 1.7 points a game -- giving back nearly all of the difference from the increase in 3-point accuracy.

Why do you think Stern is making all these rules that call EVERY friggin touch foul on a defender now? You a**hole.

dj mannie fresh said:
thats says a lot when someone averages over 50% percent but everyone including he himself says he nned to work on his shooting. jordans scouting report that year had shooting as his weaknees i remember i was alive then i watched bulls games. he scored off slashing and dunks a.sswipe and freethrows. if thats the case barkley shot over 60 percent 1 year but nobody called him a great shooter he was good at best.
You're a fu*kin idiot...Jordan wasn't dunking his whole career you retard. And you say you watched the games? You've got to be on drugs if you don't realize that MJ developed a jumper after a few years in the league...he shot better than 45% TWELVE YEARS in the NBA, and he only played 15...but I guess he was dunking all the time..:rolleyes: moron.

dj mannie fresh said:
if kobe played in the 80s era he would averageover 40 alone of atheticism not even bringing the three ball into it. you forgot didnt he set the records for most threes in a game. has mike even come close to thatsince hes such a grat shooter let u tell it.
so because kobe takes stupid and unnecessary threes he should get extra credit on his FG %? You have got to be the dumbest fu*k I have ever dealt with. This is one the main reasons that MJ is a better shooter than kobe...SHOT SELECTION..it's part of shooting genius.

dj mannie fresh said:
mike was six and athetic the only other super athelete back then was nique joe D was considere asizesable two guard a 6'4 man come on are u serious. n*ggas shot uncontested jumpers all fu*kin game in the 80s thesh*t was like drill practice and because the pistons fouled mike hard they played great D back then? please. Kwame brown would have dominated back then on D he would have been housekeepin cats with his size and strength man get serious. if Mcgrady played back then shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit let alone a kobe he would have outscored mike.
You are so fu*king stupid...like the 80s and 90s didn't have any defense..you're just gonna ignore rodman, young mutumbo, young mourning, david robinson, gary payton, the dream...if anything, Kwame brown would have gotten EMBARASSED back then...

@ Kwame brown's size and strength...he's 6'11" and 211 lbs

David Robinson was 7'1 and 216
Ewing was 7 feet and 213
Mutumbo 7 foot, 218
Mourning was 6'10 and 208
Hakeem was 7 foot and 213

centers were just as big if not bigger before, not smaller you moron...

dj mannie fresh said:
and magic and them get fu*kin real how old are u did u actually see this or your uncle told you because i remember him and birds joint commercials with converse for those weapons in green and purple and white far cry from the jordan brand.they didnt have gatorade eveready. coca cola, nike, and werent pulling in a billion dollars a year off endorsements back then. a bilion dollars is a paposterous number considering it being the 80s let alone now. were u alive 86-87 when mike was on 60 minutes telling them that he doesnt even own his own body that induvidual parts have all been insured by multiple companies?
yes I was alive in 86-87, I was born in 81 and yes I saw mj become a media mogul, but YOU SAID he was the FIRST...which is an absolute lie...he was FAR from the first, he was just the best at it.

dj mannie fresh said:
and what so sad is lebron is that 5 times over so you think with all that money invested they are not gona see a return on their product? bullsh*t money breeds money and corruption and you see that sh*t with the refs at least with mike he was the first and most were oblivious bvut the lebronsh*t is so noticable is ridiculous even people who dont watch basketball notice the sh*t. like i said ive seen mike since he came in the fu*kin league damn near every game hes played i have the chicago sportds channels we get them free in detroit we always have and ive seen more bulls game than u for a fact unless u live in the chi so u can tell me sh*t . and ive seen more than a couple laker games and he is more skilled thamn mike was years ago the commentatators even used to say this sh*t before everyone turned on him.
You kobe nut sucking lames are just going to have to get over it, Kobe patterned his WHOLE game after MJ and he has NOT accomplished HALF of what MJ has. He's not a better leader, not a better teammate, and not a better player...just because your delusional kobe a.ss-kissing opinion thinks he is, doesn't make it so..every single piece of quantitative non-biased evidence points to the simple fact that MJ is better than Kobe, and only stans like you believe different.
 11-02-2006, 02:49 PM         #317
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
there are more complex defense now then they were, the zones are crazy. name someone in the nba thats a guard and shoots over 50%. and yes kobe is the better ball handler cuz if u didnt notice pippen, harper, kukoc brought the ball up and set up the plays. and ur right jordan wasnt the first media darling, but prolly was the biggest. and u cant look at statisics wen ur in different eras. if thats the case then wilt is better than all them n*ggas by far. and i was one who actually watched him play wen i was younger and saw him thru his prime and after his prime. and yes i do believe jordan was the best but i also believe kobe has more talent and is just as compeitive.
Tony Parker shot WELL over 50% last year...closer to 55% in fact, so did Gerald Wallace, Andre Iguodala, and steve nash....it's not really that complicated...you just don't take stupid shots.

And about kobe being a better handler...are you stupid? have you even seen a lakers game? odom brings the ball up all the time!!

In fact if you knew anything about the Traingle offense that both the bulls and current lakers are running, the best scorer is NOT SUPPOSED to bring the ball up! The point guard and small forward are the primary ball handlers!
 11 years ago '04        #318
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,569 | Props total: 2714 2714
Lebron is gonna sh*t on Kobe's numbers this year and remember kobe only has one stat over jordan .. that's the 81 pt game and we all know if mj had the rules of today he could've done that and more... haters keep reading below
 11-02-2006, 03:45 PM         #319
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
not from hackensack either...just keep guessing :rolleyes:

@ you saying stats, rings, and awards don't mean anything....what does then little man? your f*g**t opinion?

And actually Jordan did so things kobe hasn't done...like win 6-7 scoring titles in a row...win mvps, more rings, Defensive POY...you name it, Jordan has either done and kobe hasn't or he's done it more and better.

Basically you have no actual criteria for saying who is better, you just say who is better because your dumb a.ss thinks they are. Which is why you know nothing.

If rings, stats, and awards mean nothing, then I guess that means Greg Ostertag is as good as kobe and MJ...moron
Pleas tell me that you arent that ignorant first imma say it calm. i said jordan hasnt done things that kobe cant do. as in there is nothing jordan can do on the court that kobe cant. here you go bringing up stats and sh*t. mvp are based on opinion so mvps dont count. more rings dont mean sh*t. is robert horry better than lebron james? is tom brady better than peyton manning?. all he has is more awards which is stupid argument because first he was waaay more marketable than ne1 else in the league and two that was two different time eras. how many players can actually say in jordan's era are better than iverson tmac lebron d wade garnett. none because these are quicker stonger more athletic modernized players. if u compare without looking at the difference in basketball eras then wilt chamberlain and oscar r are better than jordan(but we all know they arent). thats why im saying talent wise you cant say who is better. i know kobe is much more athletic and can shoot 3s better tho your such a dumbass oh and i never said kobe was better moron

Last edited by crmlbywonder; 11-02-2006 at 03:47 PM..
 11-02-2006, 06:41 PM         #320
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 crmlbywonder said:
Pleas tell me that you arent that ignorant first imma say it calm. i said jordan hasnt done things that kobe cant do. as in there is nothing jordan can do on the court that kobe cant.
then why doesn't he just go out and win 10 scoring titles, and mvps and some more rings...oh wait...he can't and he won't

crmlbywonder said:
here you go bringing up stats and sh*t. mvp are based on opinion so mvps dont count. more rings dont mean sh*t. is robert horry better than lebron james? is tom brady better than peyton manning?.
@ you comparing the primary scorer on a team to a three point marksmen like they are the same...use your head

My argument encompasses ALL things, awards, stats, AND rings...jordan wins in ALL categories..by EVERY MEASURE of what makes a better player..Jordan wins...get over it.

crmlbywonder said:
all he has is more awards which is stupid argument because first he was waaay more marketable than ne1 else in the league and two that was two different time eras.
^^ dumb statement

marketability=awards? Then why didn't Bron win MVP last year, seeing he is the most marketable out of everyone...you totally forgot the part where they have to play the game, put up good numbers, AND their team has to win...stupid.

crmlbywonder said:
how many players can actually say in jordan's era are better than iverson tmac lebron d wade garnett. none because these are quicker stonger more athletic modernized players. if u compare without looking at the difference in basketball eras then wilt chamberlain and oscar r are better than jordan(but we all know they arent). thats why im saying talent wise you cant say who is better. i know kobe is much more athletic and can shoot 3s better tho your such a dumbass
you almost said something intelligent here, which was that we can't compare people from other eras to people today..but if that's true, people need to stop comparing kobe to Jordan...end of discussion

crmlbywonder said:
oh and i never said kobe was better moron
really? on page 21 of this thread you say "kobe>jordan" but keep pretending you didn't say that
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago