most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #261
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 P DEDOS 954 said:
# A member of the 2000 Laker championship team averaging 15.6 ppg and 4.6 apg in five games in the NBA Finals against the Indiana Pacers

and your telling me that no other shooting guard in the league can put those type of #'s up.....

thats the whole point of my arguement,

STOP ACTING LIKE KOBE WON ALL 3 of those rings by being main reason for it !!!!!!

thats all i hear you kobe stans saying 3 rings like he ran shyt in the clutch cuz he didnt... plain and simple thats all im trying to say and u dont get it
lol...... you mad
 11 years ago '04        #262
SHOWTIME 
space
space
so not only has lebron said kobe is the best player in the L
but d.wade has commented on how he WISHES he could workout out with kobe in the summer
now MJ says hes EASILY the best in the L

see a recurring theme here kobe haters?
 10-25-2006, 06:28 PM         #263
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there is nobody hating, not one person said kobe wasnt the best in this thread

but look at who yall comparing him too a 21 year old and a 24 year old...

all im saying is when lebron is 30 years old :wow: :wow: :wow:
 11 years ago '05        #264
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
How am I downplaying Shaq?

If you want to get into it, let's throw some FACTS. Not some bullsh*t stat you got. He averaged those numbers because it was in the OFFENSE (TRIANGLE OFFENSE) to defer to Shaq.

MY POINT is Kobe is averaging BETTER numbers without Shaq. He had the single best offensive season in the NBA in YEARS. Not to mention he's NBA first team and NBA defensive first team.

Shaq had a good guard in Orlando. Penny Hardaway, at the time, was regarded as a very good player. Shaq couldn't win. Even when Shaq was on the Lakers, he couldn't win UNTIL Kobe started. Kobe sat the bench for the first few years behind Eddie Jones. They didn't win until the year after Kobe started. Do I put that all on Kobe's play? No, of course not. However, being a blantant Kobe hater who likes to change sh*t to fit your argument is lame.
 11 years ago '04        #265
LSDplayboy 
space
space
space
$206 | Props total: 13 13
 P DEDOS 954 said:
your telling me that not one guard in the league could average 15 points and 4 a.ssist for 5 games !!!!
So I guess u just skip the whole season & playoffs now & go right into the finals?!? Like I said.. once again.. REACHING! First of all.. I'm pretty damn sure he didn't avg. those numbers throughout the whole season & playoffs. So his number's in the finals are pretty irrelevant to the situation because even tho the finals are majorly important.. U have a whole season to play first in order to make it to the finals. I'm not saying there's not one other guard in the league who couldn't have helped get them to the finals.. we'll never know that. But u have to take into consideration a few things before u make claims like that. Just because u put an Allen Iverson or T-Mac in Kobe's place doesn't mean you'll get the same outcome. There's a little thing called team chemistry. Adding someone else to the roster in Kobe's place could possibly alter the whole teams chemistry. I'm not saying it wouldn't have been possible but u gotta look at all sides of the situation.
 11 years ago '04        #266
LSDplayboy 
space
space
space
$206 | Props total: 13 13
 P DEDOS 954 said:
there is nobody hating, not one person said kobe wasnt the best in this thread

but look at who yall comparing him too a 21 year old and a 24 year old...

all im saying is when lebron is 30 years old :wow: :wow: :wow:

You might not think ur hating... shyt it might not be ur intention to hate after all... but you can't just give the man the props he deserves & leave it at that? LoL...

Also, if i'm not mistaken it was the Kobe haters who started the comparisons in the first place.
 10-26-2006, 04:52 PM         #267
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
You can look at the locations of alot of the haters and figure out why they hate him. Portland, all the shots the lakers beatin them.. New Jersey.. Smoked them in the finals a bunch of times.. Cleveland.. Lebron can never be kobe so they mad.. its pretty funny..

Plus when I hate someone I try to ignore topics about them esp when they always end the same
@ you trying to make up bullsh*t...I am not even a nets fan son...hop off

there are threads from LAST season where i say I am a bulls fan from when I was like 7 years old....but you just keep pretending you know me :rolleyes:

Last edited by shonuff12; 10-26-2006 at 04:54 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #268
thaillest719 
space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
Yea thats the smartest statement about Kobe in a while.
 11 years ago '04        #269
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,205 | Props total: 5495 5495
 P DEDOS 954 said:
your telling me that not one guard in the league could average 15 points and 4 a.ssist for 5 games !!!!

you gotta be kidding me shaq would of at least won two of those rings without kobe if you added any respectable guard.....

damn yall guys dont remember shaq would have to be tripled team everytime he got the ball... yall guys are willin

but yall kobe stans talk like hes the best player of all time or something.... like he was the biggest reason and yall quick to downgrade shaq....

i'm glad someone resurrected this thread, cause i didn't feel like doing it. but before i leave again, i just wanted to give P DEDOS a history lesson.....

in the '99 playoff matchup between LA and San Antonio, the lakers got swept in a four game series.........with shaq "in his prime" paired up with eddie jones (who was among the top 10 sg's at that time) AND nick van excel, who was also in his prime at the time. go back and re-read your homework young man. i give you a final grade of a C- for your lack of effort

Last edited by Young Professa; 10-26-2006 at 10:12 PM..
 10-26-2006, 05:05 PM         #270
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Bottom line is if everything Kobe was supposed to be he was when he came in the league then they would've benched whoever to step aside and the let man go through...
 11 years ago '04        #271
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,205 | Props total: 5495 5495
 WillyHBonnie said:
The Bottom line is if everything Kobe was supposed to be he was when he came in the league then they would've benched whoever to step aside and the let man go through...
:banghead: ............why do you make me feel like a broken record? dell harris had a different philosophy than us "GMs" or wannabe coaches. he did not believe in playing rookies, it didn't matter the skill level or hype they had coming out of their previous school. dell harris simply did not believe in starting rookies, and that's why kobe didn't get a chance to become an instant impact player for his team. lebron would've gotten the SAME treatment
 10-26-2006, 05:22 PM         #272
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillyHBonnie said:

man shut the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck up you dont realize how stupid you sound? he and garnett and mcgrady are the reason highschool players are ''HYPED'' now. nobody wasnt taking chances with them back then they had to pay dues.they didnt get the league handed to them along with 100 million dollars before they step on a court. like i said b4 he was playing behind a premire two way PLAYER IN EDDIE JONES BACK THEN two way meaning defense too! thats another reason those two will never match up because kobe played D when he was 18 jordan taked about that too. lebron and wade would have gotten the axe 1st because del harris said in countless interviews he doesnt play rookies that much and secondly he stressed defense which the ''ANNOINTED'' 2 are fu*kin pathetic at. ive seen lebron back up of of n*ggas and send fu*kin eric snow to guard them countless times.dudes a coward man. and wade has the highest scored on average of any two gurad in the league man! are u serious!?
 11 years ago '06        #273
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
 P DEDOS 954 said:

you gotta be kidding me shaq would of at least won two of those rings without kobe if you added any respectable guard.....

How many did Shaq win with Penny? (one of the best guards in the game at that time) oh as many as i have won? ok then STFU :finger:
 10-26-2006, 06:13 PM         #274
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
@ you trying to make up bullsh*t...I am not even a nets fan son...hop off

there are threads from LAST season where i say I am a bulls fan from when I was like 7 years old....but you just keep pretending you know me :rolleyes:

Ok then find your another chi fan mad that people compare kobe with the your basketball god.
 11 years ago '04        #275
SHOWTIME 
space
space
 Young Professa said:
i'm glad someone resurrected this thread, cause i didn't feel like doing it. ut before i leave again, i just wanted to give P DEDOS a history lesson.....

in the '99 playoff matchup between LA and San Antonio, the lakers got swept in a four game series.........with shaq "in his prime" paired up with eddie jones (who was among the top 10 sg's at that time) AND nick van excel, who was also in his prime at the time. go back and re-read your homework young man. i give you a final grade of a C- for your lack of effort
lol @ giving him a c-
 10-28-2006, 12:22 PM         #276
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
Ok then find your another chi fan mad that people compare kobe with the your basketball god.
why would I be mad at that? they compare bron and wade and a million other cats to him too..and they were all wrong..sh*t i remember them comparing harold minor to jordan when he first came in the league..

everyone one of them is just another pretender

you stupid kobe stans need to just get over it...he's the best in the league right now, but he's FAR FAR FAR from GOAT status...Jordan is even debatable for GOAT status, he's not even clear cut and kobe hasn't done HALF of what jordan has done...

NO ONE in the NBA right now is even on Jordan's level...nevermind that Kobe bit his whole game from Jordan. And anyone who compares an NBA player now, whether it be kobe, bron, wade, melo, iverson, tmac, whomever, is just fu*king stupid because they are not even on the same plane of existence.
 11 years ago '05        #277
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Why do these Kobe haters/Jordan Stan's give people sh*t for comparing Kobe to Jordan? Why do they hate it when "kobe molded his game after Jordan"?

Jordan, imo, is the greatest of all time right now. To mold your game after that would be a compliment and it's obviously working out for Kobe.
 10-29-2006, 08:56 PM         #278
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
Why do these Kobe haters/Jordan Stan's give people sh*t for comparing Kobe to Jordan?
simple...kobe can't hold jordan's jock

I'm The Dan said:
Why do they hate it when "kobe molded his game after Jordan"?

Jordan, imo, is the greatest of all time right now. To mold your game after that would be a compliment and it's obviously working out for Kobe.
i don't care that kobe modeled his game after jordan, it's just a point that needs to be made..kobe is a wannabe jordan, except not as good.
 10-29-2006, 09:00 PM         #279
dontebee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
kobe is the best player in the world right now...at least until Bron gets his defense up to standards with kobe...
And Now I have a NEW SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '06        #280
S-To-Tha-Dizot 
space
space
$258 | Props total: 0 0
 Bang 0n Em said:
eagles and kobe have alot in common...THEY BOTH CHOKE
k!ll yourself IMMEDIATLY!!!!! I can't front... Im a self-proclaimed Kobe hater.... and even I see the ridiculousness (think i made that word up) of that statement.... Kobe is the most clutch player in the league... but as for the MJ statement... I gotta respectfully disagree...
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy