NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
71 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-24-2006, 09:09 PM         #241
GUNSMOK'N  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
death, Taxes and Kobe Haters.

Same sh*t, different day. I don't understand why Kobe gets hated on SO much. I'm serious when I say that. What has Kobe done other than prove he's at the top of the NBA? No matter what he does, he gets hated. It REALLY is a love him or hate him situation. No other player in the league is like that.

No matter though. All these haters will hop on the "love kobe" wagon once he wins MVP this season.
i know, right...dudes even go as far as hating on mj because he said it...."he picked kwame brown what does he know", "he's on kobe's nuts", "who cares if mj said it his opinion dont mean nothin", etc etc, stfu.....
 10-24-2006, 09:44 PM         #242
blockboy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d3vil1sh said:
Jordan said Kobe is the best in the game NOW so why the fu*k are you idiots going on for 18 pages and counting on how Lebron or Wade will be better later...fu*king lames

Let the dudes actually show signs of surpassing Kobe full term, then talk. Right now, neither Wade or James are close to Kobe in skill level offensively and even the 3rd year Kobe was a better defender than both and Wade and Lebron right now. He was already known for being a good defender then...the same can't be said for James or Wade.
co-sign....u kobe haters are stupid as the fu*k...that hate sh*t will send yall to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!
 10-24-2006, 10:49 PM         #243
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's VERY circumstancial to say that, in fact it totally depends on the circumstances of the league, the rule changes, the new draft talent coming in, and the devleopment of the current players, which you choose to totally ignore. You just think Kobe is SO far ahead of everyone that he is uncatchable, which is completely illogical.
That's all he's tryin' to say. There is no hate there. Now STFU
 11 years ago '04        #244
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 56 56
 d3vil1sh said:
Jordan said Kobe is the best in the game NOW so why the fu*k are you idiots going on for 18 pages and counting on how Lebron or Wade will be better later...fu*king lames

Let the dudes actually show signs of surpassing Kobe full term, then talk. Right now, neither Wade or James are close to Kobe in skill level offensively and even the 3rd year Kobe was a better defender than both and Wade and Lebron right now. He was already known for being a good defender then...the same can't be said for James or Wade.
i was thinkin the same thing, about y r they bring wade and lebron when jordan said as of right now.
 10-25-2006, 01:49 AM         #245
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can look at the locations of alot of the haters and figure out why they hate him. Portland, all the shots the lakers beatin them.. New Jersey.. Smoked them in the finals a bunch of times.. Cleveland.. Lebron can never be kobe so they mad.. its pretty funny..

Plus when I hate someone I try to ignore topics about them esp when they always end the same
 11 years ago '04        #246
sheppdizzle 
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
 RakimAllahNY said:
You can look at the locations of alot of the haters and figure out why they hate him. Portland, all the shots the lakers beatin them.. New Jersey.. Smoked them in the finals a bunch of times.. Cleveland.. Lebron can never be kobe so they mad.. its pretty funny..

Plus when I hate someone I try to ignore topics about them esp when they always end the same
smart man...
 11 years ago '04        #247
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
Jordan knows this...but, Jordan in his prime? That's another story
 11 years ago '04        #248
sheppdizzle 
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 0 0
 Jamaro85 said:
Pleeez dont get that started!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #249
jdogg562 9 heat pts
space
space
$460 | Props total: 230 230
 Young Professa said:
So why no love for Kobe? Like we said earlier, it's strictly personal. There's no other explanation. The writers with the votes just don't like him. They're blurring their feelings about Kobe as a person with how they view him as a basketball player. We've been hearing all year that Kobe shouldn't win the MVP because he "doesn't make the players around him better." We don't necessarily agree, but if that's what we're basing this on, then by all means, give Steve Nash the "Makes Those Around Him Better Award" and be done with it. Kobe perfectly fits the two criteria that voters traditionally use when deciding on an MVP: he's the best player in the league and he's invaluable to his team. Kobe Bryant is the NBA's Most Valuable Player. It's not even close. -Dime Magazine

i could'nt agree more john stockton was great at making his team better and how many mvp's did he win......and i think he is twice as nice as nash.....kobe has always been da mvp.....its just his image was tainted....

Last edited by jdogg562; 10-25-2006 at 02:12 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #250
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
 BOUNCER06 said:
kobes gay

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #251
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,195 | Props total: 5472 5472
 Jamaro85 said:
yes, do not get that one started
 10-25-2006, 10:54 AM         #252
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
i'm still waiting on my essay from you, P DEDOS 954.
# A member of the 2000 Laker championship team averaging 15.6 ppg and 4.6 apg in five games in the NBA Finals against the Indiana Pacers

and your telling me that no other shooting guard in the league can put those type of #'s up.....

thats the whole point of my arguement,

STOP ACTING LIKE KOBE WON ALL 3 of those rings by being main reason for it !!!!!!

thats all i hear you kobe stans saying 3 rings like he ran shyt in the clutch cuz he didnt... plain and simple thats all im trying to say and u dont get it
 11 years ago '04        #253
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,195 | Props total: 5472 5472
 P DEDOS 954 said:
# A member of the 2000 Laker championship team averaging 15.6 ppg and 4.6 apg in five games in the NBA Finals against the Indiana Pacers

and your telling me that no other shooting guard in the league can put those type of #'s up.....

thats the whole point of my arguement,

STOP ACTING LIKE KOBE WON ALL 3 of those rings by being main reason for it !!!!!!

thats all i hear you kobe stans saying 3 rings like he ran shyt in the clutch cuz he didnt... plain and simple thats all im trying to say and u dont get it
didn't i say that i wanted a five page essay? what are these bullet notes doing on my desk?
 10-25-2006, 11:11 AM         #254
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
didn't i say that i wanted a five page essay? what are these bullet notes doing on my desk?
ethered !!! game set match !!!!

cant even comment on it !!!

owwwwwwwwwwwwwww

good luck on making the playoffs this year !!!1

your gonna need it !!!!!!

:rasta:
 11 years ago '05        #255
JMuffyBaby0124 
space
space
space
$83 | Props total: 0 0
I Agree
 10-25-2006, 03:24 PM         #256
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the whole thing is mike said easily. i dont think people realize the weight the word eaisily holds. that means nobody was even in the circumference of the thought when kobes name popped up. it wasnt out the three players i would pick it wasnt if i had to take somebody in the 4th quarter it wasnt if i wanted somebody to get bullsh*t whistles. or charge and travel look at what him and everyone else has said who is reputable who plays in the nba or who has played the alkl say the same ITS NOT EVEN fu*kIN CLOSE! get fu*kin real and get a life and play organized basketball dont let the media and hate and ignorancxe play for you.
 11 years ago '05        #257
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
I don't think anyone is saying that Kobe was the sole reason for winning the championships. It's usually the Kobe haters discounting what Kobe did during that time, like you are doing, that makes them talk about it.

Most acknowledge that Shaq was the most dominant force in the game. However, without Kobe, Shaq wouldn't have won those years and vice-versa.

Now as for Kobe being the best in the game today, it's true. He doesn't have Shaq and he puts up better numbers than he did with Shaq. Can one say that Shaq held him back from doing what he COULD have done? No, they won championships together. However, if Kobe was allowed to play the role that Wade plays now in Miami (the ball domiant, take it first, pass second) they may have even did better than they did. It's all "What-if's." People can hate, or they can love. WHATEVER your feeling is for Kobe, you have to at least say he's top two or three in the game. Haters will say that, while the lovers will say he's the best.

One thing I want to say to you, P DEDOS 954, don't jump on the wagon once the Lakers make the playoffs (you said they wouldn't) and achieve a high seed (four or higher). Don't jump on the wagon when Kobe wins MVP (should have won it last year).
 11 years ago '05        #258
Santana Bandana 
space
space
$326 | Props total: 0 0
He Aint Lying
 10-25-2006, 05:49 PM         #259
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
However, without Kobe, Shaq wouldn't have won those years and vice-versa.
your telling me that not one guard in the league could average 15 points and 4 a.ssist for 5 games !!!!

you gotta be kidding me shaq would of at least won two of those rings without kobe if you added any respectable guard.....

damn yall guys dont remember shaq would have to be tripled team everytime he got the ball... yall guys are willin

but yall kobe stans talk like hes the best player of all time or something.... like he was the biggest reason and yall quick to downgrade shaq....

Last edited by P DEDOS 954; 10-25-2006 at 05:52 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #260
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 clemdaleray said:
kobe is the best scorer in the league right now
umm, not just scorer

MJ knows best...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩