Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #221
nawledge101 
space
space
$329 | Props total: 0 0
Vince carter can put up 81 points playing with that weak lakers squad. lebron is the best f*uck what you heard.
 10-24-2006, 04:29 PM         #222
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:

How can he be Kobe when he cant win sh*t? Hes our generations Dominque Wilkins..
Can't win sh*t???
 11 years ago '06        #223
LBThrizzy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 963 963
Kobe aint sh*t lmao
 11 years ago '04        #224
LSDplayboy 
space
space
space
$206 | Props total: 13 13
Like I said before... a lot of cat's in this thread are really reaching. The only arguments that I'm reading are based on the BS of.. "well if this would have happened... or... if that would have happened" and "well wait 5 years & it'll be like this"... All of that stuff is irrelevant to the situation at hand. It doesn't matter what "could" have happened.. or what "would" have happened. You know why? Because IT DIDN'T happen. It also doesn't matter what people think "WILL" happen in the future because it hasn't happened yet. No one knows exactly what will happen. Shyt for all we know.. Robert Parish might come back to the league, score 200 points against the Pistons & shyt on everybody!... my whole point is that all of this reaching just to bring the man down is nonsense. U can't deny his talent.
 10-24-2006, 05:28 PM         #225
Bang 0n Em  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he only said this so he doesnt sound like a hater and hes more scared of lebron being the next him then kobe
 11 years ago '05        #226
BOUNCER06 
space
space
$4,787 | Props total: 132 132
kobes gay

[pic - click to view]

10-24-2006, 05:32 PM         #227
Reemix  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jordanshoes said:
no sh*t its not even a contest...kobe scored 81 points 81 POINTS

Jordan could've easily done that if he shot the ball 80 times and never passed.
 11 years ago '04        #228
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,197 | Props total: 5482 5482
 Reemix said:
Jordan could've easily done that if he shot the ball 80 times and never passed.
and kobe could've easliy scored 103 pts if he played in wilt's era....are we back to talking about circumstantial sh*t?
 11 years ago '05        #229
firstmerci 
space
space
space
$183 | Props total: 19 19
Whatever Jordan and Kobe both have contracts with Nike
 10-24-2006, 06:13 PM         #230
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BOUNCER06 said:
kobes gay

[pic - click to view]

LMaO.
 10-24-2006, 06:14 PM         #231
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
and kobe could've easliy scored 103 pts if he played in wilt's era....are we back to talking about circumstantial sh*t?
do you have a time machine?? Can I use it? Cause I would love to see that sh*t NEVER take place.
 11 years ago '06        #232
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
yes the greatest said it himself....JAMES is a poser and sucks a.ss!!! he is a c*cky kid...Melo is 10x better than him...all that said....Kobe is the best player in teh NBA right now....
 11 years ago '04        #233
robnice 
space
space
$741 | Props total: 0 0
 LSDplayboy said:
I would have to say that that's a pretty accurate statement
Cosign...
 10-24-2006, 06:34 PM         #234
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
yes the greatest said it himself....JAMES is a poser and sucks a.ss!!! he is a c*cky kid...Melo is 10x better than him...all that said....Kobe is the best player in teh NBA right now....
 10-24-2006, 07:12 PM         #235
d3vil1sh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jordan said Kobe is the best in the game NOW so why the fu*k are you idiots going on for 18 pages and counting on how Lebron or Wade will be better later...fu*king lames

Let the dudes actually show signs of surpassing Kobe full term, then talk. Right now, neither Wade or James are close to Kobe in skill level offensively and even the 3rd year Kobe was a better defender than both and Wade and Lebron right now. He was already known for being a good defender then...the same can't be said for James or Wade.
 11 years ago '04        #236
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,197 | Props total: 5482 5482
 WillyHBonnie said:
do you have a time machine?? Can I use it? Cause I would love to see that sh*t NEVER take place.

you know the point i'm trying to make
 10-24-2006, 08:17 PM         #237
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
i don't just look at how many points you score in a game, i look closer as to HOW you score. apparently you're the one with the rocks in your head if you haven't paid attention to any of my previous 1101 kobe posts.
obviously you weren't looking very hard, because then you would have noticed bron's jumper developing and improving as he's been in the league longer (D-wade too for that matter), you just a.ssume that no one is ever going to get any better, they are just going to rest on their laurels and not try to play better and not devleop their game. :rolleyes:

Young Professa said:
:sleepy: you're putting me to sleep....okay, back to my previous point: it wasn't the fact that kobe lead the league in scoring, but he wasn't as explosive when doing so. alot of his points came off of relying on his jumpshot, he wasn't attacking the basket as much as in previous years. when you think about it, kobe didn't have nearly as many poster dunks, a credit to his knee. and until lebron develops an inside game, you have no argument but the usual "if" and "eventually" garbage
ARE YOU SLOW?!?!?!? I wasn't MAKING an argument that bron is a better player NOW..AT ALL. You act as though I am trying to a.ssert some crazy position that I am not, I am simply saying that Bron could develop to be better than kobe, which is a statement that you foolishly say is not even possible because you don't think bron can develop anymore.

And that sh*t about being more or less explosive is just stupid, because stu jackson changed the way perimeter fouls are called, kobe took WAY MORE 3 pointers last year than any other year in the league. Plus that SAME knee was already operated on two years ago, but all of a sudden LAST Year it was a problem for him? And according to kobe he didn't even realize the cleanup procedure was needed until after he had started working out again a few weeks after the season ended in May....but it was hindering him SOOO much during the season, but he didn't even notice it. :rolleyes:

Young Professa said:
why are you putting words in my mouth? i never said lebron couldn't develop defensively, i only referred to the offensive side of the ball.
actually you said "no i don't think lebron will improve his game any further than already is," last i checked his "game" included defense.

Young Professa said:
i understand you're argument, it's the same as maroon's, willy's, etc. it's always been about "wait and see in 5 more years" or "when compared in the same age group" or "potentially". but honestly until kobe falls from his prime, suffers from a career ending injury, or goes to prison for another alleged r*pe charge....he will remain at the top of the pedestal. there's nothing circumstantial about that.
^^ that's your opinion because you think bron is incapable of devleoping offensively beyond where he is now...which as far as I am concerned is dumb as fu*k...you won't even concede that it's POSSIBLE...which is just sad.

And actually it's VERY circumstancial to say that, in fact it totally depends on the circumstances of the league, the rule changes, the new draft talent coming in, and the devleopment of the current players, which you choose to totally ignore. You just think Kobe is SO far ahead of everyone that he is uncatchable, which is completely illogical.
 11 years ago '05        #238
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
death, Taxes and Kobe Haters.

Same sh*t, different day. I don't understand why Kobe gets hated on SO much. I'm serious when I say that. What has Kobe done other than prove he's at the top of the NBA? No matter what he does, he gets hated. It REALLY is a love him or hate him situation. No other player in the league is like that.

No matter though. All these haters will hop on the "love kobe" wagon once he wins MVP this season.
 10-24-2006, 08:34 PM         #239
crmlbywonder  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is lebron and d-wade in this thread. u guys claim they can shoot but they shoot 70 somethin percent from tha field. they brick all the damn time and d wade and lebron carry and travel all the time. yaal say lebron is the most complete becuz of what? his stats on boards rebounds and a.ssists?? git the numbers out the ya head and look at them play everything from kobe's shot,balance,ball control and handle,to body movement sh*t on lebron and d wade. kobe plays waaaaay better dfense then them and if u all watched the cavs and the lakers play kobe put the shackles on dat n*gga lebron and after the game lebron basically said kobe was better and as for d wade...................lol lmao!!!!!!! didnt that n*gga ask kobe to help him on his game this summer??
 10-24-2006, 08:44 PM         #240
uchennan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when MJ says it its truth..when other ppl in BX say it its haters comin out time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
99 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
169 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy