MJ: "Kobe is easily the best"

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-24-2006, 11:44 AM         #201
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oooooooooo man yeah:rolleyes:

he took control of the game when shaq was being trippled team !!!!

yall kobe nutt huggers cant get his pubes out ya faces to see the light !!!!

SHAQ WAS THE BIGGEST FORCE OF THE NBA !!!!!!

point blank period !!!
 10-24-2006, 11:45 AM         #202
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
what sweeps? the 1st title run took them 7 games against indiana, philly took them 5, with the nets being the only sweep.

you sure you know your nba history?

you dumb fu*k !!! they sweeped almost every team in the playoffs !!!!

check the other shyt in that post you quated and you cant say shyt about it !!!!

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo
 10-24-2006, 11:54 AM         #203
[Word oF MouF]  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DDDDD WADEEEEEEEEEEEEE
 11 years ago '04        #204
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,205 | Props total: 5498 5498
 P DEDOS 954 said:
oooooooooo man yeah:rolleyes:

he took control of the game when shaq was being trippled team !!!!

yall kobe nutt huggers cant get his pubes out ya faces to see the light !!!!

SHAQ WAS THE BIGGEST FORCE OF THE NBA !!!!!!

point blank period !!!
i love talking to losers like you. apparently you suffer from a chronic case of amnesia, let's talk about shaq's dominance :rolleyes:

nba finals in 95

shaq was swept by an underdog houston team. shaq was COMPLETELY outplayed by hakeem....moving on

spurs vs lakers in '99
shaq (in his prime) completely out played and dominated by tim duncan and company. and shaq had a LOADED LA team, with kobe playing off the bench in limited minutes.

^^^ there you go, loser...now go read on these articles i gave you and come back when you write me a five page essay on why shaq's success never came true until no. 8 became a force in the league.

edit: i see how much of an education you lack in your previous answer. when you mentioned series sweeps you were talking about the nba finals, now go back and re-read my answer, smart boy. the only nba finals sweep LA pulled off was against the nets in their third title run.

Last edited by Young Professa; 10-24-2006 at 11:59 AM..
 10-24-2006, 11:58 AM         #205
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that proves absolutly nothing you fool !!!!!!!!!

of coarse the twin towers david robinson and tim duncan owned the lakers !!!

shaq was the biggest force in the nba from 00-03... check the statt and recognize that he was almost trippled team every position !!!

you provin absolutly nothing homie !!!

at the end of the day shaq had a much bigger hand in all of the 3 rings!!

dats all im trying to say.. some of yall act kobe was the man on the team or soemthing.... hence the 3 finals mvp awards and league overall mvp wowwwww

Last edited by P DEDOS 954; 10-24-2006 at 11:59 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #206
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 204 204
 Eatin'N'Skeetin said:
no suprise here mj sees a lot of himself in kobe's game and this statement is indeed the truth.
i cosign that too ...now all kobe gotta do is get championships with his cast of players like mj did...i think its possible but not with the team this year ...kobe needs a pippen
 10-24-2006, 12:22 PM         #207
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Michael Jordan knows more about being the best player in the NBA then any of you do.
 10-24-2006, 12:24 PM         #208
poochie2255  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hands down..kobe's the best but Mr James is coming..props
 11 years ago '06        #209
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
Just one thing I need to point out... The season Jordan averaged 37.1 per game (1987), he shot 2279 FGs. The season Kobe avr 35.4 per game (2005), he shot 2173 FGs! Now i was born in '87 so i have no clue who was on jordan's team then, but i garuntee they were better than Smush and Mihm. I have never heard any one say MJ shoots too much, yet he shoots more than Kobe... Kobe haters are some bi*ches
 11 years ago '04        #210
space
space
 Young Professa said:
i love talking to losers like you. apparently you suffer from a chronic case of amnesia, let's talk about shaq's dominance :rolleyes:

nba finals in 95

shaq was swept by an underdog houston team. shaq was COMPLETELY outplayed by hakeem....moving on

spurs vs lakers in '99
shaq (in his prime) completely out played and dominated by tim duncan and company. and shaq had a LOADED LA team, with kobe playing off the bench in limited minutes.

^^^ there you go, loser...now go read on these articles i gave you and come back when you write me a five page essay on why shaq's success never came true until no. 8 became a force in the league.

edit: i see how much of an education you lack in your previous answer. when you mentioned series sweeps you were talking about the nba finals, now go back and re-read my answer, smart boy. the only nba finals sweep LA pulled off was against the nets in their third title run.
i'm still waiting on my essay from you, P DEDOS 954.
 11 years ago '05        #211
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,278 | Props total: 701 701
kobe = best scorer
shaq = g.o.a.t
king james = future kobe bryant
 10-24-2006, 02:13 PM         #212
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElQueHablaSucio said:
kobe = best scorer
shaq = g.o.a.t
How can he be the future Kobe Bryant when he doesn't destroy his own team, isn't a ballhog, shares the limelight?
 11 years ago '05        #213
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
kobe is the best player in the league at his age....lets see what bron bron and wade due when they reach kobe's age.....when wilt the stilt scored 100 points in one game did that make him the best player in the world that year?????? and when did kobe become the greatest?????
 11 years ago '05        #214
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
kobe is the greatest r*per man on the planet....(black man gets away with raping a white girl)
 10-24-2006, 02:54 PM         #215
shonuff12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
how did i KNOW that you were gonna compare numbers and stats when i mentioned that lebron isn't close to kobe offensively.
because anyone who doesn't have rocks in their head knows that scoring = points...wtf else would you use to measure it?

Young Professa said:
i'm merely talking about the many different ways kobe can put the ball in the basket. and i never even mentioned how kobe was able to put up those kind of numbers with a bad knee all last season. he admitted that it was the reason why he wasn't as explosive as in previous years.
lol @ wasn't as explosive, he had probably the best seasons of his career...
if anything kobe will end up with less ways to score then bron if bron develops his inside game more.

Young Professa said:
and no i don't think lebron will improve his game any further than already is, defensively is a different story. i'm not one of the skeptics saying that he's waays off defensively....in fact when i watch tape on lebron i see a great deal of good defensive plays. i think this upcoming year he may be selected on the all defensive 2nd team.
First you say he won't improve, then you say this year he could be 2nd team all D....apparently you think his D hasn't improved from last year, otherwise you contradicted yourself.

as for bron's defense, he could be a better on the ball defender and he certainly could do more in terms of challenging and altering shots given his height, jumping ability, and body size.

And to a.ssume a 21 year old player has no chance to improve his game is just retarded...end of story

Young Professa said:
all i'm saying is that kobe had his game put together since the years he's been in the league. we saw flashes of it when he played under del harris in his first two seasons, then when he became the starter under phil jackson we saw it on a full time basis.
that's wonderful, but kobe's development has nothing to do with the possibility that bron could improve beyond what he is now, and that is what would make him better than kobe in the future...like I said before, I am not saying it WILL happen, I am saying it COULD happen, he certainly has plenty of time to work with.
 10-24-2006, 02:58 PM         #216
WillyHBonnie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Professa, like a Frog in Biology class, you have officially been "Dissected" by shonuff...
 10-24-2006, 03:04 PM         #217
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shonuff12 said:
because anyone who doesn't have rocks in their head knows that scoring = points...wtf else would you use to measure it?

if anything kobe will end up with less ways to score then bron if bron develops his inside game more.

First you say he won't improve, then you say this year he could be 2nd team all D....apparently you think his D hasn't improved from last year, otherwise you contradicted yourself.

as for bron's defense, he could be a better on the ball defender and he certainly could do more in terms of challenging and altering shots given his height, jumping ability, and body size.

And to a.ssume a 21 year old player has no chance to improve his game is just retarded...end of story

that's wonderful, but kobe's development has nothing to do with the possibility that bron could improve beyond what he is now, and that is what would make him better than kobe in the future...like I said before, I am not saying it WILL happen, I am saying it COULD happen, he certainly has plenty of time to work with.

CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH !!!!
 11 years ago '04        #218
space
space
 shonuff12 said:
i don't just look at how many points you score in a game, i look closer as to HOW you score. apparently you're the one with the rocks in your head if you haven't paid attention to any of my previous 1101 kobe posts.
 shonuff12 said:
:sleepy: you're putting me to sleep....okay, back to my previous point: it wasn't the fact that kobe lead the league in scoring, but he wasn't as explosive when doing so. alot of his points came off of relying on his jumpshot, he wasn't attacking the basket as much as in previous years. when you think about it, kobe didn't have nearly as many poster dunks, a credit to his knee. and until lebron develops an inside game, you have no argument but the usual "if" and "eventually" garbage
 shonuff12 said:
why are you putting words in my mouth? i never said lebron couldn't develop defensively, i only referred to the offensive side of the ball. secondly, i was the few who thought lebron got a bad rep in terms of his defense. i thought i saw enough games where lebron made his fair share of really good defensive plays...enough to make the all defensive 2nd or 3rd team. so what i'm implying is that eventually the media and coaches will come around and take notice this season, so don't be surprised that lebron gets voted on doing the same things he's done last year.

shonuff12 said:
i understand you're argument, it's the same as maroon's, willy's, etc. it's always been about "wait and see in 5 more years" or "when compared in the same age group" or "potentially". but honestly until kobe falls from his prime, suffers from a career ending injury, or goes to prison for another alleged r*pe charge....he will remain at the top of the pedestal. there's nothing circumstantial about that.

Last edited by Young Professa; 10-24-2006 at 03:31 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #219
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,756 | Props total: 443 443
 Young Professa said:
i don't just look at how many points you score in a game, i look closer as to HOW you score. apparently you're the one with the rocks in your head if you haven't paid attention to any of my previous 1101 kobe posts.
:sleepy: you're putting me to sleep....okay, back to my previous point: it wasn't the fact that kobe lead the league in scoring, but he wasn't as explosive when doing so. alot of his points came off of relying on his jumpshot, he wasn't attacking the basket as much as in previous years. when you think about it, kobe didn't have nearly as many poster dunks, a credit to his knee. and until lebron develops an inside game, you have no argument but the usual "if" and "eventually" garbage
why are you putting words in my mouth? i never said lebron couldn't develop defensively, i only referred to the offensive side of the ball. secondly, i was the few who thought lebron got a bad rep in terms of his defense. i thought i saw enough games where lebron made his fair share of really good defensive plays...enough to make the all defensive 2nd or 3rd team. so what i'm implying is that eventually the media and coaches will come around and take notice this season, so don't be surprised that lebron gets voted on doing the same things he's done last year.

i understand you're argument, it's the same as maroon's, willy's, etc. it's always been about "wait and see in 5 more years" or "when compared in the same age group" or "potentially". but honestly until kobe falls from his prime, suffers from a career ending injury, or goes to prison for another alleged r*pe charge....he will remain at the top of the pedestal. there's nothing circumstantial about that.

the real CHUURRRRRCHHH
 10-24-2006, 04:16 PM         #220
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ElQueHablaSucio said:
kobe = best scorer
shaq = g.o.a.t

How can he be Kobe when he cant win sh*t? Hes our generations Dominque Wilkins..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy