MJ: "Kobe is easily the best"

most viewed right now
 95
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-24-2006, 01:28 AM         #181
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and did you say it was more shaq's fault they didnt win against the pistons than kobe's fault ?!?!?!?!!?!


kobe avg. 22.6 points per game


shaq avg. 26.8 points per game with 10.8 rebounds

your statement on that isnt true fam

:rasta:
 10-24-2006, 01:30 AM         #182
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shaq was beaten down the court everytime, never jumped out on a pick n roll. People wanna jump on shaq but diss kobe. they both had a huge effect on winning
 10-24-2006, 01:33 AM         #183
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im not dissing kobe at all but the fact is that kobe was shaq's sidekick


kobe has never lead a team past the second round


im just saying kobe has to give more thanks to shaq than the other way around



its true....

Edit: out of the 1st round i believe :rasta:


Last edited by P DEDOS 954; 10-24-2006 at 01:35 AM..
 10-24-2006, 01:36 AM         #184
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Niether has Lebron or T-Mac? But Kobe has won 3 titles. What do you mean he has never lead team past the second round? You mean without Shaq? Its been two years lets just see alittle longer. Hes won titles, scoring title, multi all star, multi first teams n first all defense.

I guess when he cures cancer and fixes global warmin he will get props
 10-24-2006, 01:42 AM         #185
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also as far as the orignal reason of this.. MJ was right..

No player in the nba still in his prime as his resume. 3 titles,scoring title,multi allstar games, all nba, nba defensive team.. The only play whos on his level is Duncan but we never add post players in the disscussion for whatever reason
 10-24-2006, 01:42 AM         #186
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in the 3 nba finals series shaq avg 36 points per game and 15+ rebonds per game....


kobe barley avged 20 points and in two out of the 3 series had less than than 20 points per game.....


im just saying kobe has never lead a team to a ring before



i aint lying shaq was the biggest force of all time
 10-24-2006, 01:43 AM         #187
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
fu*ker that fact that your on kobes d*ck more then his wife makes any point you have invalid
Yea you already said that one, real witty. You're hilarious kid. Na, I think you'd be considered the one on Kobes d*ck for the simple fact that anytime you even mention the Lakers you're down playing Shaqs involvment on those championship teams and sayin sh*t like Kobe basically won it single handedly. I have never down played how great of a individual player Kobe is, I've never said he wasn't great. I call him on his attitude and I diss fans like you who try to make him into a God. You on the other hand, wont even give Shaq his due. Your opinions are completely biased and you are such a fu*kin moron that you can't even come up with a decent come back to anything I say that you gotta just post some video or come up with some gay one liner and use it over an over again. You're the definition of a hater and a d*ck rider. The sports world would be better if people like you just jumped off a cliff or something
 11 years ago '04        #188
LSDplayboy 
space
space
space
$206 | Props total: 13 13
 RakimAllahNY said:
Niether has Lebron or T-Mac? But Kobe has won 3 titles. What do you mean he has never lead team past the second round? You mean without Shaq? Its been two years lets just see alittle longer. Hes won titles, scoring title, multi all star, multi first teams n first all defense.

I guess when he cures cancer and fixes global warmin he will get props

& even then they'll say Lebron or Wade will have a better cure in a few years.. or how Kobe's cure is all thanks to studying with Shaq all those years... it NEVER ends
 10-24-2006, 01:54 AM         #189
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
c'mon willy....you KNOW he didn't get a chance to play because del harris didn't believe in playing rookies. period......that's what i meant by it being a situational thing. if lebron was to play under del harris during his rookie season he would've played under limited minutes and would NOT have been the starting small foward. that was the position kobe was under playing behind nick van excel in his prime and eddie jones in his prime....it didn't get better until the lakers fired del harris and hiring phil jackson. kobe started the following year.....CHAMPIONSHIP, coincedence?


oh and btw, shaq played in LA during kobe's 2nd year and got swept by the spurs in the playoffs

breaking down true basketball to these cats is pointless they only see what the media want them to. they are blinded by ignorance more than hate. these hatemongers probably range in age from 8 to 13 so they werent watching basketball when the west was a lopsided powerhouse. when coming out of one round was the equivalent to winning a ring on the east.i watched la back then the first year bean started they won the ring so shut that lebron bullsh*t up please. it wasnt no whistles traveling nothing back then just basketball. and after watching these youtube threads the difficulty on the shots he took is not even humanly fair.lebron and dwayne will never equal him because u put them in his situation behind eddie jones they would have gotten fu*king traded simply because eddie was a two way player with perimeter game somethings they both lack. fu*k this future sh*t because you put them in his shoes they wouldnt last past tip off. people need to cut this flashy basketball knowledge sh*t out 4 real. the''annoited'' two are not better than a healthy mcgrady,paul pierce ,kevin garnett, and a slew i men slew of other players. put them muthafu*kers on the lakers,celtic or wolves and then take away their whistles ,traveling and charging and they would be nothing.these cats are being ''ushered in'' and any one who doewsnt see that doesnt know jack sh*t about basketball. dont show me stats show me heart and ''fair play'' an complete game. and then ill agree.
 10-24-2006, 01:58 AM         #190
dj mannie fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:

this sh*t right here shuts down this thread with validaty. put lebron or wade in those positions matter of fact youll probably never see them hit a SHOT THAT FAR WITH THAT DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY.this sh*t is done mike and every coach and player in the nba have spoken from iverson to dantoni the sh*ts stupid to even discuss. stern said it best nobodys even close.
 10-24-2006, 02:00 AM         #191
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
3 titles
You mean Shaq, the most dominant player, the reason why the Lakers were even contenters, has 3 titles. Kobe=interchangeable. You take away Kobe and put a healthy Vince Carter or T-Mac on those teams and you got yourself 3 championships easily.

scoring title


multi allstar games
A game where Yao Ming gets the most votes every year just for being Chinese.

all nba, nba defensive team.
Undeservedly. He won it in a year where there were like 2 other decent SG's in Ray Allen and Jason Richardson in the western conference, I dont count T-Mac cuz he was injured all year. And played 2 games against all the good guards in the east, where they basically put up there average against him. Kobe never "shut down" anybody. 2nd all team, maybe. But no way in hell did he deserve first team.


Last edited by Fucker; 10-24-2006 at 02:02 AM..
 10-24-2006, 02:46 AM         #192
ReefeR MadneSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i mean how can you not repect jordan's comments, for a player with that much legacy to speak like this about a player, has to be the truth.
 11 years ago '04        #193
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$15,170 | Props total: 5427 5427
 dj mannie fresh said:
breaking down true basketball to these cats is pointless they only see what the media want them to. they are blinded by ignorance more than hate. these hatemongers probably range in age from 8 to 13 so they werent watching basketball when the west was a lopsided powerhouse. when coming out of one round was the equivalent to winning a ring on the east.i watched la back then the first year bean started they won the ring so shut that lebron bullsh*t up please. it wasnt no whistles traveling nothing back then just basketball. and after watching these youtube threads the difficulty on the shots he took is not even humanly fair.lebron and dwayne will never equal him because u put them in his situation behind eddie jones they would have gotten fu*king traded simply because eddie was a two way player with perimeter game somethings they both lack. fu*k this future sh*t because you put them in his shoes they wouldnt last past tip off. people need to cut this flashy basketball knowledge sh*t out 4 real. the''annoited'' two are not better than a healthy mcgrady,paul pierce ,kevin garnett, and a slew i men slew of other players. put them muthafu*kers on the lakers,celtic or wolves and then take away their whistles ,traveling and charging and they would be nothing.these cats are being ''ushered in'' and any one who doewsnt see that doesnt know jack sh*t about basketball. dont show me stats show me heart and ''fair play'' an complete game. and then ill agree.
:applause:
 11 years ago '04        #194
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$15,170 | Props total: 5427 5427
 P DEDOS 954 said:
shaq in his prime >>>>> tim duncan in his prime


shaq might of been the biggest force of all time

you cant deny that can you ?????
he played against duncan when shaq was in his prime and got swept out of the playoffs. do you suffer from amnesia?
 10-24-2006, 11:32 AM         #195
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P DEDOS 954 said:
in the 3 nba finals series shaq avg 36 points per game and 15+ rebonds per game....


kobe barley avged 20 points and in two out of the 3 series had less than than 20 points per game.....


im just saying kobe has never lead a team to a ring before



i aint lying shaq was the biggest force of all time

bump........ the #'s dont lie.....

go check em out yourself....

those 3 years shaq was the biggest force in basketball of all time

if yall lames cant recognize than i dont know what will
 11 years ago '04        #196
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$15,170 | Props total: 5427 5427
 P DEDOS 954 said:
and did you say it was more shaq's fault they didnt win against the pistons than kobe's fault ?!?!?!?!!?!


kobe avg. 22.6 points per game


shaq avg. 26.8 points per game with 10.8 rebounds

your statement on that isnt true fam

:rasta:
did you watch the finals that year, or are you just pulling stats from off of nba.com? did you know that shaq was out played and frustrated by the pistons big men? do those numbers show you how terrible shaq played in transition defense the entire series? do those numbers explain how ineffective he was in the fourth quarter, when bryant had to take over the scoring load?

that is a classic example why pulling "stats" doesn't show the entire picture. if you haven't watched the finals then you have no right to pull numbers.
 10-24-2006, 11:38 AM         #197
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Professa said:
did you watch the finals that year,
yeah i watched them all 3 years you dumb fu*k

thats why i cant understand why u dont understand whats going on

they would give it to shaq in the post almost every position and either he would get double teamed ( even when he was doubled he couldnt be stoped ) and dish it out or take it with ease when they wouldnt double which would be rare....

i dont know what you were watching for all those sweeeps

 11 years ago '04        #198
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$15,170 | Props total: 5427 5427
 P DEDOS 954 said:
bump........ the #'s dont lie.....

go check em out yourself....

those 3 years shaq was the biggest force in basketball of all time

if yall lames cant recognize than i dont know what will
again, kobe took over the indiana series in game 6 all by himself in the fourth quarter ON THE ROAD, with shaq on the bench fouled out of the game. that allowed LA to close out the series at home. they wouldn't have MADE it to the finals if kobe didn't abuse the trailblazers in the 4th quarter of game 7 which he capped it off with an alley to shaq, i'm sure you remember that highlight.

go back and do your homework youngin, you need more than the numbers game to tell the whole story, they only give you half the story
 10-24-2006, 11:41 AM         #199
P DEDOS 954  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EDIT: your talking about the pistons series ... im talking about the 3 rings right now.....


the pistons series kobe was far from " nba god aka jordan like " how yall put him... tayshon prince shut his a.ss down

i dont know what u were watching either

wade did it with a less effective shaq then in 2004 whats ya point ?

shaq >>> kobe in that series too
 11 years ago '04        #200
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$15,170 | Props total: 5427 5427
 P DEDOS 954 said:
yeah i watched them all 3 years you dumb fu*k

thats why i cant understand why u dont understand whats going on

they would give it to shaq in the post almost every position and either he would get double teamed ( even when he was doubled he couldnt be stoped ) and dish it out or take it with ease when they wouldnt double which would be rare....

i dont know what you were watching for all those sweeeps

what sweeps? the 1st title run took them 7 games against indiana, philly took them 5, with the nets being the only sweep.


you sure you know your nba history?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Dec 8 - Tom Down! TV One Cancels NewsOne Now Bye Bye Roland
41 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy