Turk (Former Cash Money) Interview Speaking on Young Buck and Cash Money

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-23-2006, 07:59 AM         #21
Bang 0n Em  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who ever thinks buck is a real dude is stupid as hell

buck stabbed a dude with a fork only cuz he had like 20 people behind him not to mention security
 11 years ago '04        #22
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 Bang 0n Em said:
who ever thinks buck is a real dude is stupid as hell

buck stabbed a dude with a fork only cuz he had like 20 people behind him not to mention security
lol .....
 11 years ago '04        #23
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
when does turk get out
 11 years ago '06        #24
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
First off to Twinn you actin like you know duke. Its a thread with free speech. Now if you was buffin his c*ck it aint ya turn no more its his cellmates. LOL

And aerokid240, I go off what I see because I dont get involved in personal lives of people I dont know. Yall both sound so stupid defendin a clown in jail who never really made a impact on Cash Money in the first place. See how dumb you look? Rappers talk about Rappers all day long. Dont get upset its hiphop. Its just you have Dumb a.ss rappers and you got some that can got bread who can pay lawyers to get them outta sh*t. Plain and simple all that Cash Money he was talkin couldn't get him out of jail I see. CLOWNS
 11 years ago '04        #25
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,277 | Props total: 2 2
its hard to take anything any of these dudes say since they have all been heroin junkies through most of that part of their career
 11 years ago '04        #26
aerokid240 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,235 | Props total: 0 0
 Crown Loyal said:
First off to Twinn you actin like you know duke. Its a thread with free speech. Now if you was buffin his c*ck it aint ya turn no more its his cellmates. LOL

And aerokid240, I go off what I see because I dont get involved in personal lives of people I dont know. Yall both sound so stupid defendin a clown in jail who never really made a impact on Cash Money in the first place. See how dumb you look? Rappers talk about Rappers all day long. Dont get upset its hiphop. Its just you have Dumb a.ss rappers and you got some that can got bread who can pay lawyers to get them outta sh*t. Plain and simple all that Cash Money he was talkin couldn't get him out of jail I see. CLOWNS
Arent u the dude that said turk is a dummy for doing is bullsh*t, like buck is the angel of all angels? hahahahhahahh
And im stupid? Buck ( a so called rich rapper ), taking cheap shots at turk ( a broke dude in jail ), aint all that gansta B. I guess thats why u call yourself a G, because u take little kids lunch money.
 11 years ago '06        #27
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
Screw Turk, Buck, and GUNIT..
 11 years ago '05        #28
hypeman9535 
space
space
$2,043 | Props total: 0 0
i like to see another hot boyz album but wayne needs to get his sh*t together na mean
 11 years ago '05        #29
pr0n- 
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1699 1699
OKAY OKAY with all the 'tuff' talk above when Turk does get out of jail we'll see if he even tries to go at Buck. SINCE Buck started this sh*t then if Turk real he will have no problem at all dealing with Buck. If Turk comes out and says nothing within a year then he is definitely a bi*ch sense he talking all tuff behind bars getting r*ped. Buck will smash this fool or just get someone to put a end to his life and that's on the real because if you don't think Buck has n*ggas down to k!ll for him then your stupid as hell. Buck always in sh*t.
 10-23-2006, 03:17 PM         #30
Possyy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cashmoney n*ggas always been real a.ss dudes.......Juve, Turk, BG, Baby, Wayne, Slim..........they mite be greedy at times, but that shows dat they all about dat MONEY!!!

i dont care bout da rest of them, but Weezy is niceeeee as fuk......thats all i care about, he definitley runnin sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #31
hurrikane5 
space
space
$188 | Props total: 17 17
It's All A Game And Turk Lives In Memphis Now
 10-23-2006, 04:15 PM         #32
lvhotboy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 H.N.I.C. said:
when does turk get out
In the interview he says January '07
 10-23-2006, 04:30 PM         #33
mfloyd86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont think it will be dis will continue between Buck and Turk. Buck dont too much burn bridges with other rappers down south. And he definitely wouldnt go there with Turk, a n*gga I that dat goes way back and could possibly expose his a.ss. But propz to Turk, even though he really hates Baby, he didnt stoop as far as accusing da man of being gay. Wassup wit dis video clip of Baby and Wayne kissing in da mouth. I will never believe dat sh*t till i see it
 11 years ago '04        #34
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 lvhotboy said:
In the interview he says January '07
cooo....hope he stay clean when he get out
 11 years ago '04        #35
Lil Biz 75 heat pts75
space
space
$4,096 | Props total: 924 924
man all i got 2 say is Turk Trill, he been Trill and i see he still Trill...i thought Buck was Trill 2..but hey maybe he is maybe he not..i still like both of em but n*ggas in da rap game will say nething 2 get hype..so aint no tellin who speakin da truth these dayz
 11 years ago '05        #36
Mrniceguy 
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 25 25
 hewsdaddy said:
its hard to take anything any of these dudes say since they have all been heroin junkies through most of that part of their career
^^^ BEST POST IN THIS THREAD SO FAR!! .....
 11 years ago '05        #37
Pegcityplaya 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 0 0
i thought he got 10 years or some sh*t, now hes saying he gets out in january comin up.
 10-23-2006, 05:07 PM         #38
mykedizzle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Turk was crap when he was on Cash Money. I remember that trash he dropped. My point is he's a great feature artist, like Silk tha Shocker.
 10-23-2006, 05:28 PM         #39
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Operator: You have one minute left!

Turk & Interviewer: :panics & thinks awww sh*t we got rush the conclusion:

Turk my n*gga I always thought Buck was wish-washy. n*gga's stupid that album Turk dropped in '04 was fiya! He was lyrically better than everyone on Cash Money back in the day, Wayne just now catching up and aint half as real or can make real deep songs like Turk.

Last edited by ItsYaboyJay; 10-23-2006 at 05:30 PM..
 10-23-2006, 07:49 PM         #40
macadon83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its always been obvious buck was a fake a.ss gangsta. From when he was rolling with different camps desperately trying to get signed(3-6, CMR, Juvi), i could tell he wasn't the hard n*gga he became when he joined the unit. He took on a character with these n*ggaz. Juvi left his a.ss and went back to baby, and buck still got love for him...because buck's a hoe...?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago