Oct 21 - Young Jeezy Doesn't Understand Why "America Is So Ashamed" Of Him

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Favorite "Trapper" Turned Rapper

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '06        #81
jshinn05 
space
space
space
$206 | Props total: 0 0
 Mason1stDegree said:
only reason y i dont give jeezy any credit is cause of the message he tryin to portray or make like its okay to do.... and thats selling drugs.or so called trappin.... i mean if u really wanted to get a message out to ya fans or kids as u say then u change what u rap about...... we all kno he got skill... but do he got content..........nope.. living in the hood, selling drugs , fu*kin bi*ches is not all life has to offer... and it sad how his fans and supporters dont realize that shyt....
Naw that n*gga already said he jus puttin out there what happened and what is goin on in his life and he said he mke music for the D-boyz already doin if u start trappin cuz you heard Jeezy say it got him where he at you gon get yaself k!lled quick.

and to the dude above I agree that is some stupid sh*t depending on celebrities and music to raise yo kids if you done want to recieve that message then explain the sh*t to em and why they should not follow that path dont blame the entertainment industry for peoples failure as a parent thats just about as dumb as the people who say videogames k!ll people

Mason1stDegree said:

real rapper rap cuz they love to do it.. not cuz they can make a quick buck..... a real artist never compromises his sound regardless of the the industry sayin...... if jeezy had the real skill then he could switch it up like alot of the greats have done...

and this defense on being real is total bullshyt ims sorry im not tryin offewnd u jeezy fans but thats a load of shyt........ aint no1 in the rap game today is real...... they all portrayin some sort of image that they use to sell records....

from the top of the charts to the muthafu*ks sellin plastic coated discs...

;smh:
Naw pimp Jeezy one of the only n*ggas out today that actually has done the sh*t he talk about in his songs I know that n*gga cousin through a friend of mine and a couple of years back you wouldnt have seen that n*gga ridin round without a trunk full of that white sh*t but yeah of course they aint real once they start rappin though cuz if they was they would be in prison

Last edited by jshinn05; 10-23-2006 at 09:54 AM..
 10-23-2006, 11:04 AM         #82
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only thing is, after the first album, he shouldn't still be rhyming bout coke. It no longer has anything to do with his life. Its like Eminem rapping about being broke. So now, it has become promotion. He knows people like to hear about drugs and sh*t, so he's feeding kids with what they wanna hear. Good business move, but zero ethics.

Also, i dont like the name of that clothing line. Shoulda been related to snowman or something catchy. Dont want a fu*king number on my chest.
 11 years ago '05        #83
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
jeezy isn't very good to me hes boring
 10-23-2006, 06:37 PM         #84
DaT BoY TheRe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Drug Dylan said:
Again...I get what your saying but we are no longer in the 80's ...how much "real" music is still around today? Times are changing fam....and change is inevitable.

This I wont agree with, it is NOT up to the celebrity (ANY CELEBRITY) to help you raise your own damn kids. How weak is that?....I use TV and Music to help me raise my own children...I hope that was a joke fam'

"They have a "code" to uphold"....ANYONE who thinks that... is moronic and doesnt even need to have the ability to reproduce. It is NO ONE's responsibility but your own to raise your kids. Before you say anything, I have 3 and listen to the Jeezy's, Jay Z's and whoever else you can name in the world. I have never once said to myself, maybe I should use these lyrics to help me teach my kids right from wrong. YOU teach your kids right from wrong, that way the stupid sh*t they here in these songs about "trappin all day" or "kill that n*gga" they know its only entertainment and not something they should be striving to do themselves.

you said it for me
 10-23-2006, 06:45 PM         #85
DaT BoY TheRe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mason1stDegree said:
okay.......... parents can do only so much in a childs life........ and sinc ehe is a celebrity he has a code to uphold to help the improvement of society or better yet his fans...... i could see if he was tellin his fans dont do what i did.. or dont be like me do the opposite.. but no he's not....... all he do is yelll ayeeeeeeeee 31231312312 million times and find a metaphor for crack sells....

all celebritys are automatic role models when they become famous...... its the price u pay for fame and money..... remember that.. and since he insist on spreadina negative message.. that why he gets attacked....... especially in the eyes of society.. where drugs is a general taboo
... dat was funny.. ahem... but n e ways back on a serious note...

mason isn't necessarily sayin use music to raise ur kids wut he's sayin is da music dat these kids listen to has a major influence... n wut i'm sayin is dats where da parents or big brothers or whoeva comes in and let em kno its just entertainment... also...

i feel where ur comin from but don't say he has a code to uphold as a celebrity, its true kids are goin to look up to him since he's a celebrity but like i said before, dat doesn't have sh*t to do with jeezy or n e celebrity, he ain't jump in da game to be a role model ya dig jus like duke up there said its entertainment n its up to whoeva is the guardian of these kids to let em kno dat...

oh yeah thanks for da props

Last edited by DaT BoY TheRe; 10-23-2006 at 06:59 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #86
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
I COULD CONTINUE THIS DEBATE BUT IT'LL GO ON FOR DAYS..... PROPS TO THOSE WHO WAS FEELIN WHAT I WAS SAYIN.... AND FOR THOSE WHO DIDNT..... NO HARD FEELINGS
 10-23-2006, 06:57 PM         #87
DaT BoY TheRe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ oh so ur backin down folk... naw jus playin... good sh*t tho
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago