most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
117 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Favorite "Trapper" Turned Rapper

Props Slaps
 10-22-2006, 07:58 PM         #61
DaT BoY TheRe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man all dis sh*t about jeezy promotin negative sh*t n all he raps about is drugs hoes k!llin IMO... jeezy ain't none of our parent so wtf... don't blame jeezy sh*t yeah i'ma fan of jeezy but i still kno rite from wrong cuz i have GOOD parents who brought me up rite so if i was to make a wrong decision it was my choice but don't blame jeezy cuz he speak wut he feels yeah its good music but jus cause hip hop plays a major role in society doesn't mean hip hop is our daddy don't blame hip hop or should i say jeezy (since we're on da topic of jeezy) for sh*t freedom of speech my n*gga if n e thing it should be da parents to be da ones to let their child kno dat wut he or she is rappin bout is wut he or she went n been thru n decided to do but it wasn't a positive lifestye so don't follow dat... sh*t jus like wen ppl was gettin mad at nelly for da tip drill video becuz it wasn't appropriate for children jus like nelly said howcome he got kids himself n dey never seen da video

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

This has been another REAL TALK moment brought to you by::
DaT BoY TheRe

Last edited by DaT BoY TheRe; 10-22-2006 at 08:13 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #62
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
that still doesnt make up for the portrail of negative image....... the glorified drug sells and drug use......

just cause u know right from wrong doesnt mean lil kids can do the same.... i can pick ten kids out my hood....and 6 of them say all they wanna do is be like jeezy... make money fu*k hoes sell some dope and chill......

what type of shyt is that for a lil as kid to say....... and u say he not an influence....come on now be real fam..... i know yall fans and yall quick to ryde his coattails but thats bullshyt if u think the content of his music is okay..
 10-22-2006, 08:17 PM         #63
DaT BoY TheRe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Guyser302 said:
IF you dont like Jeezy dont listen to him.
...ReaL TalK...

propz
 11 years ago '04        #64
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,122 | Props total: 1155 1155
i love ittttttttttt
 10-22-2006, 08:23 PM         #65
DaT BoY TheRe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mason1stDegree said:
that still doesnt make up for the portrail of negative image....... the glorified drug sells and drug use......

just cause u know right from wrong doesnt mean lil kids can do the same.... i can pick ten kids out my hood....and 6 of them say all they wanna do is be like jeezy... make money fu*k hoes sell some dope and chill......

what type of shyt is that for a lil as kid to say....... and u say he not an influence....come on now be real fam..... i know yall fans and yall quick to ryde his coattails but thats bullshyt if u think the content of his music is okay..
i ain't ridin his d*ck n i'm not sayin he's rite or wrong n yea he could be an influence to a certain extent but if n e thing our family should be more of influence than n e thing else but y'all blamin dis dude as if he's n e one of our daddys tru a lot of kids look up to rappers n sh*t but wtf dont c*m down on dem jus cuz he ain't makin "will smith" music i don't give a fu*k wut no one says jeezy ain't out here tryin to be a role model he jus spittin wut he been thru n if its a problem den don't letcha child listen to da man wtf y'all actin like dis n*gga is after da youth like control whatcha kids listen to its all about parenthood i got two lil sistaz dey jam to wut i listen to cuz dats wut there around but at 9 and 10 yrs old dey kno wuts rite n wuts not cuz of their parents n cuz of my older brotha and i if we catch em slippin we let em kno, dey be seein dem lil video chicks get down on da videos n sh*t but why aren't my lil sistaz gettin down like dat at da crib... cuz we let em kno... jus like da nelly situation... same sh*t different toilet

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

This has been another REAL TALK moment brought to you by::
DaT BoY TheRe

Last edited by DaT BoY TheRe; 10-22-2006 at 08:59 PM..
 10-22-2006, 08:31 PM         #66
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 atlsuburbs said:
aint nobody representin drugs..errybodi knows their drugs out there im tired of ppl blamin wat ppl promote..
wen its their choice to do drugs n go around k!llin ppl..if i lived the life lik jeezy i would want ppl to kno wat i did to get by and how hard it was for me..thats wats wrung wif ppl today dont lik to hear tha truth bout nuttin n then we gota hide tha truth cuz its not appropiate for the kids.
true.
 11 years ago '05        #67
JDschoolboi06 
space
space
$672 | Props total: 1 1
man i've felt the boi young jeezy for a minute man back when he was just buzz mayne soo sh*t imma give hope that his album don't do the same sh*t that lloyd banks sh*t did :banghead:
 11 years ago '04        #68
space
space
one ..no1 said any1 was rydin his d*ck..........

two no1 blaming just him.. as i stated b4 and ima say it again....... he one of many but this thread is talkin about him so my comments were only focused on him...

three.. no1 said u gotta make will smith type music.... wtf is will smith type music......... if will smith is wack to you... then its sad cause will smith has more to say than jeezy......... name something jeezy done rapped about other than drugs use and sells, money and hoes... and trappin/living in the hood..... nothing................ metaphors only tae u so far... dude has no content whatso ever..

four... parenting....... since he is mainstream u cant stop people form listenin to music... especially radio..... and since he's all on it..... u cant stop the cycle of bad influence....... its continous........

and last as far as for the dude who said don't listen

trust me homes.. after TM:101 i wont cause it pure a.ss IMO.... every1 is entitled to one.. and so are you... im just sayin... why be so quick to defend him when u kno he's apart of a bigger problem... and you help him contribute to it as his fan....... we not talkin about any1 else this thread about jeezy..... remember that
 10-22-2006, 08:34 PM         #69
Hotboy504 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 collegeboy58 said:
Basically...the more you hear about drugs and violence, the more society sees it as normal...10 years ago you would be shocked to hear about a 10 year old k!llin someone, now its common...kids see/hear this sh*t and think its "normal"...its what everyone does...n*ggaz become immuned to the effects...Its gone from tellin stories about ghetto in hopes of stopping the violence/drugs to promotin violence/drugs to sell records under the premise that if we speak about how we live, it'll change... im Not sayin Jeezy is the sole contributor but n*gga doesnt help stop the cycle...on another note, n*gga ad libs is crazy...
its not gonna stop cause people wanna hear about it and they CHOOSE to BUY his music.
 10-22-2006, 08:41 PM         #70
pierre2525 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'll wait 4 it
 10-22-2006, 08:48 PM         #71
DaT BoY TheRe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mason1stDegree said:
one ..no1 said any1 was rydin his d*ck..........

two no1 blaming just him.. as i stated b4 and ima say it again....... he one of many but this thread is talkin about him so my comments were only focused on him...

three.. no1 said u gotta make will smith type music.... wtf is will smith type music......... if will smith is wack to you... then its sad cause will smith has more to say than jeezy......... name something jeezy done rapped about other than drugs use and sells, money and hoes... and trappin/living in the hood..... nothing................ metaphors only tae u so far... dude has no content whatso ever..

four... parenting....... since he is mainstream u cant stop people form listenin to music... especially radio..... and since he's all on it..... u cant stop the cycle of bad influence....... its continous........

and last as far as for the dude who said don't listen

trust me homes.. after TM:101 i wont cause it pure a.ss IMO.... every1 is entitled to one.. and so are you... im just sayin... why be so quick to defend him when u kno he's apart of a bigger problem... and you help him contribute to it as his fan....... we not talkin about any1 else this thread about jeezy..... remember that
you said his fans are "quick to ride his c*cktails" n dis thread is bout jeezy dats why i said "blamin him" but n e ways...

1- i never said u can stop ppl from listenin to certain things, wut i'm sayin is dey could listen to it all dey want but its up to sum 1, somebody's guardian to let da "youth" kno that its not a positive lifestyle

and

2- how can he be a problem?? yea wut he talks about in his music is not positive but wut ur sayin is him rappin about wut HE lived or wut HE been thru is a problem?? y'all keep aimin at him becuz of wut he raps about in his music n its influence on kids... all i gotta say is someone isn't doin their job as parents fa real...

someone could put a track out rite now dat says "hey lil fella go rob a bank n go sell drugs to make a fortune"... dat can easily influence a child if the child has no GUIDANCE in life... but if dey do den it shouldn't be a problem

Last edited by DaT BoY TheRe; 10-22-2006 at 09:02 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #72
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Mason1stDegree said:
just from what u said i can tell you a fan.....

using the old cause and effect defense aint going save no1 from the truth....

yes people k!ll people and yes people use drugs..... that still doesnt make up for the fact that all he raps about is drugs... and the drugs he sold..or the people he supposedly k!lled... etc etc...

Jeezy is apart of whats wrong in the first place...... if u wanna use that arguement....he sold drugs so he contributed to the problem.....and?????/ u can't sit her and say that what he raps about is ok in any fashion....

thats the shyt i hate seeing when ppl try to defend him.....dude brings that shyt on himself...... not the other way around....
I get what your saying...honestly I do...but if he were not talking about the things he's talking about. What would he be talking about? How many albums would he sell then?

Last time I checked the "conscious" rappers werent blazing the charts and at the end of the day its about money and how much he can make. The smarter choice was made on his end to do the music that he does, why knock his hustle?
 10-22-2006, 09:10 PM         #73
DaT BoY TheRe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...i'll be back MASON, i tried to give u props cuz i respect ya mind but i gotta spread some rep 1st
 11 years ago '04        #74
space
space
 Drug Dylan said:
I get what your saying...honestly I do...but if he were not talking about the things he's talking about. What would he be talking about? How many albums would he sell then?

Last time I checked the "conscious" rappers werent blazing the charts and at the end of the day its about money and how much he can make. The smarter choice was made on his end to do the music that he does, why knock his hustle?

real rapper rap cuz they love to do it.. not cuz they can make a quick buck..... a real artist never compromises his sound regardless of the the industry sayin...... if jeezy had the real skill then he could switch it up like alot of the greats have done...

and this defense on being real is total bullshyt ims sorry im not tryin offewnd u jeezy fans but thats a load of shyt........ aint no1 in the rap game today is real...... they all portrayin some sort of image that they use to sell records....

from the top of the charts to the muthafu*ks sellin plastic coated discs...

;smh:
 11 years ago '04        #75
space
space
 DaT BoY TheRe said:
you said his fans are "quick to ride his c*cktails" n dis thread is bout jeezy dats why i said "blamin him" but n e ways...

1- i never said u can stop ppl from listenin to certain things, wut i'm sayin is dey could listen to it all dey want but its up to sum 1, somebody's guardian to let da "youth" kno that its not a positive lifestyle

and

2- how can he be a problem?? yea wut he talks about in his music is not positive but wut ur sayin is him rappin about wut HE lived or wut HE been thru is a problem?? y'all keep aimin at him becuz of wut he raps about in his music n its influence on kids... all i gotta say is someone isn't doin their job as parents fa real...

someone could put a track out rite now dat says "hey lil fella go rob a bank n go sell drugs to make a fortune"... dat can easily influence a child if the child has no GUIDANCE in life... but if dey do den it shouldn't be a problem
okay.......... parents can do only so much in a childs life........ and sinc ehe is a celebrity he has a code to uphold to help the improvement of society or better yet his fans...... i could see if he was tellin his fans dont do what i did.. or dont be like me do the opposite.. but no he's not....... all he do is yelll ayeeeeeeeee 31231312312 million times and find a metaphor for crack sells....

all celebritys are automatic role models when they become famous...... its the price u pay for fame and money..... remember that.. and since he insist on spreadina negative message.. that why he gets attacked....... especially in the eyes of society.. where drugs is a general taboo
 11 years ago '05        #76
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,657 | Props total: 669 669
you can say what you want , but everyone ain't keepin it real. Self Conscious Rappers be on some bullsh*t just as much as these "gangsta" rappers. Listen to what you feeling and follow what you believe in at the end of the day we going to see the moment of truth.
 11 years ago '04        #77
space
space
i proped u man.... i appreciate the debate. i aint did this since HS
 11 years ago '04        #78
teegray1124 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 258 258
Good stuff mason. Great minds think alike.
 11 years ago '05        #79
beatboyheatboy 
space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD HAD ME ROLLIN .....
'
BUT I AM NOT READING THAT ARTICLE fu*k THAT
 11 years ago '04        #80
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 Mason1stDegree said:

real rapper rap cuz they love to do it.. not cuz they can make a quick buck..... a real artist never compromises his sound regardless of the the industry sayin...... if jeezy had the real skill then he could switch it up like alot of the greats have done...

and this defense on being real is total bullshyt ims sorry im not tryin offewnd u jeezy fans but thats a load of shyt........ aint no1 in the rap game today is real...... they all portrayin some sort of image that they use to sell records....

from the top of the charts to the muthafu*ks sellin plastic coated discs...

;smh:
Again...I get what your saying but we are no longer in the 80's ...how much "real" music is still around today? Times are changing fam....and change is inevitable.

Mason1stDegree said:
okay.......... parents can do only so much in a childs life........ and sinc ehe is a celebrity he has a code to uphold to help the improvement of society or better yet his fans...... i could see if he was tellin his fans dont do what i did.. or dont be like me do the opposite.. but no he's not....... all he do is yelll ayeeeeeeeee 31231312312 million times and find a metaphor for crack sells....

all celebritys are automatic role models when they become famous...... its the price u pay for fame and money..... remember that.. and since he insist on spreadina negative message.. that why he gets attacked....... especially in the eyes of society.. where drugs is a general taboo

This I wont agree with, it is NOT up to the celebrity (ANY CELEBRITY) to help you raise your own damn kids. How weak is that?....I use TV and Music to help me raise my own children...I hope that was a joke fam'

"They have a "code" to uphold"....ANYONE who thinks that... is moronic and doesnt even need to have the ability to reproduce. It is NO ONE's responsibility but your own to raise your kids. Before you say anything, I have 3 and listen to the Jeezy's, Jay Z's and whoever else you can name in the world. I have never once said to myself, maybe I should use these lyrics to help me teach my kids right from wrong. YOU teach your kids right from wrong, that way the stupid sh*t they here in these songs about "trappin all day" or "kill that n*gga" they know its only entertainment and not something they should be striving to do themselves.

Last edited by Drug Dylan; 10-23-2006 at 09:34 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
117 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy