Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Favorite "Trapper" Turned Rapper

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #41
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,377 | Props total: 4657 4657
 atlsuburbs said:
im not tryin to argue wif u or b a fan..its jus lik my mum says wat ur sayin rap musik is bad blah blah drugs k!llings..b4 rap their were drugs and k!llings so...if i sold drugs i would want to tell ppl bout my life n wat i did to get to where i am now..but im not sayn ur wrung
i think dude is tryna say that Jeezy GLORIFIES his grimey past, better yet ROMANTICIZES it. There's a difference. No one watches Scarface like its a PSA commercial. But, if he's truly trying to portray a message he needs to show growth. He needs to lead by example. I dont think its neccessarily the material, but more or less how its being presented.
 10-22-2006, 02:50 AM         #42
seanie_boy_dem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
America Is Ashamed Of Everything, Infact The Whole fu*king Wold Is Ashamed Of Everything...Im A fu*king Hippie,fu*king Psychopath And Young Jeezy Sucks At fu*kign rapping... BUT I fu*kIN DIG IT!!!! as long as he knows, because he knows he's not lyrical...But i dig it! ya i dig it....
 10-22-2006, 08:08 AM         #43
ThatDudeMJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get real, kids look at Jeezy and think its cool to sell drugs. People like him make kids in the ghetto believe that the only way out is selling drugs...thats some bullsh*t
 10-22-2006, 09:19 AM         #44
atlsuburbs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
CUT IT OUT

U SHOULD BE BANNED 4 SAYING THAT

it was a thought so shut up
 11 years ago '04        #45
Chokeabiish 
space
space
$7,801 | Props total: 0 0
that guys an idiot
u rap about sellin drugs
n dont know why people are ashamed
real n*ggas dont talk about whut they do.period.
 10-22-2006, 01:47 PM         #46
yanboyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mason1stDegree said:
only reason y i dont give jeezy any credit is cause of the message he tryin to portray or make like its okay to do.... and thats selling drugs.or so called trappin.... i mean if u really wanted to get a message out to ya fans or kids as u say then u change what u rap about...... we all kno he got skill... but do he got content..........nope.. living in the hood, selling drugs , fu*kin bi*ches is not all life has to offer... and it sad how his fans and supporters dont realize that shyt....

well sellin drug is not a easy thing to do.. or a thing PPl wants to do.. sum ppl really have no choice cuz of their environment. n thats all about the Hustle Mentality.. u dun have to be sellin coke to be a hustler.. u cud b doin legit business, thats just Hustle
 10-22-2006, 01:51 PM         #47
yanboyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real recoginzes real!! if ya dunt lik jeezy, then FUK outta here. better yet Dunt download his album wen its leaked aight? stay on ur own sh*t!@!!!
im tired of muthafukers jus talkin sh*t.. if i dunt lik Dipset i wont go to a Dipset thread n say whole bunch of sh*t..
jus Leave it dawg

jeezys gonan sell regardless, theres ppl lik me thats gonna buy his sh*t cuz of 101 was so damn classic since 50's Get Rich or Die Tryin

my fav artists
1) 2pac
2) 50cent or Young Jeezy
 11 years ago '06        #48
mr.Gadget 
space
space
$112 | Props total: 0 0
yo Jezzy is tha sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #49
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,527 | Props total: 18010 18010
I think Jeezy is the best trapper turned rapper simply because The Black Mafia Family is a more known cartel.
 10-22-2006, 02:03 PM         #50
Lay-Z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeezy!
 10-22-2006, 02:25 PM         #51
South 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, why does it seem like southern rappers get all the hate for what they rap about, when every other rapper from the other regions rap bout the same sh*t?

jeezy aint the only one rappin bout drugs. and if you heard the album before it got changed then you'd know he has songs that talk about something else.

and this is aimed at mason, cuz i only read the 1st page of the thread.
 11 years ago '04        #52
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
i'm looking forward to hearing his new album....
 11 years ago '04        #53
.Mase Da Rula.|M 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 177 177
 South said:
lol, why does it seem like southern rappers get all the hate for what they rap about, when every other rapper from the other regions rap bout the same sh*t?

jeezy aint the only one rappin bout drugs. and if you heard the album before it got changed then you'd know he has songs that talk about something else.

and this is aimed at mason, cuz i only read the 1st page of the thread.

im not hating at all... nor did i said jezzy was the only one contributing to the problem...........

but i did say since this thread weas about him.. i was only referrin to him........

and i got the album........... cause im a fans of hip hop... i listen to new people comin out and i give it a listen like any other fans would and to me it glorified drug use, drug sell, illegal hustling, pimpin bi*ches/fu*king, and excess of money..

thats four topics.....

thats not creative at all... you fans dumb ur selves down over his shyt cause u think u relate to it... no you do not... cause if u were able to buy the album then really u cant relate.....
 11 years ago '04        #54
teegray1124 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,380 | Props total: 257 257
 atlsuburbs said:
it was a thought so shut up
dont think dude...........u might be bad at it.
 11 years ago '04        #55
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 Mason1stDegree said:
only reason y i dont give jeezy any credit is cause of the message he tryin to portray or make like its okay to do.... and thats selling drugs.or so called trappin.... i mean if u really wanted to get a message out to ya fans or kids as u say then u change what u rap about...... we all kno he got skill... but do he got content..........nope.. living in the hood, selling drugs , fu*kin bi*ches is not all life has to offer... and it sad how his fans and supporters dont realize that shyt....

true sh*t....and i aint like it how he had some little a.ss n*gga holdin a gun in one of his low budget music videos...the n*gga was like 12, that aint helpin the hood
 10-22-2006, 04:17 PM         #56
Maury Flow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got no respect for jeezy. for some reason im stuck with the thought that music is an art form not an alternative for a special ed ghetto n*gga to make money instead of sellin crack, atleast dipset is so over the top its an art form itself, jeezy is just a.ss
 11 years ago '04        #57
teegray1124 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,380 | Props total: 257 257
 Mason1stDegree said:
im not hating at all... nor did i said jezzy was the only one contributing to the problem...........

but i did say since this thread weas about him.. i was only referrin to him........

and i got the album........... cause im a fans of hip hop... i listen to new people comin out and i give it a listen like any other fans would and to me it glorified drug use, drug sell, illegal hustling, pimpin bi*ches/fu*king, and excess of money..

thats four topics.....

thats not creative at all... you fans dumb ur selves down over his shyt cause u think u relate to it... no you do not... cause if u were able to buy the album then really u cant relate.....

Dude u r murdering these people... Listen to this man i agree with everything he says. Yes rap music might be about what goes on in the hood or about telling stories of what u did to get where u r at, but if u dont have a positive message or a rebutal to that situation, u really aint helping the cause/situation. Tell us the story about what happened, now then tell us the story on how to fix that.

Nothing against just jeezy but someone needs to set the standards for everyone to follow and he isnt.
 10-22-2006, 04:24 PM         #58
atlsuburbs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 teegray1124 said:
dont think dude...........u might be bad at it.

it was jus sumthn to think bout dont need ur 2cents on my theories
 10-22-2006, 04:33 PM         #59
yoface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i Got Dat Dope

11 years ago '04        #60
peto 
space
space
$2,361 | Props total: 18 18
i luv it too jeez
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago