Oct 21 - Young Jeezy Doesn't Understand Why "America Is So Ashamed" Of Him

most viewed right now
40 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+270  102
124 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Favorite "Trapper" Turned Rapper

12 years ago '04        #26
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,798 | Props total: 1629 1629
 atlsuburbs said
aint nobody representin drugs..errybodi knows their drugs out there im tired of ppl blamin wat ppl promote..
wen its their choice to do drugs n go around k!llin ppl..if i lived the life lik jeezy i would want ppl to kno wat i did to get by and how hard it was for me..thats wats wrung wif ppl today dont lik to hear tha truth bout nuttin n then we gota hide tha truth cuz its not appropiate for the kids.

" i'm tired of ppl blamin wat ppl promote" promoting violence and drugs I a.ssume are good in your book, Jeezy does nothing more but give false hope to kids who think a life of crime will lead them to a lavish lifestyle. For jeezy to think of him self as a positive role model is absurd. This n*gga think just because he made it out the ghetto by selling drugs and rapping that he a superhero, n*gga get the fu*k outta here. He hasn't done nothing new, How about you tell the kids that "what worked for you might not work for every body and life of crime is not worth it and stay in school and even when times seem hard dont give up"

10-21-2006, 09:35 PM         #27
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cuz hes not lyrical and he promotes something that hurts the community but thinks it okay to come across with that subject matter

12 years ago '04        #28
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,798 | Props total: 1629 1629
Yeah but he do spit some hot sh*t

10-21-2006, 09:48 PM         #29
supapat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats wassup

12 years ago '06        #30
antoniolucky 
space
space
space
$718 | Props total: 1 1
man i swear jeezy is on fire in this rap game he is k!lling everone if you agree holla mofo

12 years ago '04        #31
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,529 | Props total: 740 740
JEEZY is cool,but is there anything new that dude is talking about??

oi mean the drugs,killings etc has been talked about long before dude picked up a mic,its been well documented,don't try to cover up ya lack of depth wit"thats whats going on in the street"cause thats not all thats going on out here.

12 years ago '06        #32
thekidd 52 heat pts52
space
space
space
$1,449 | Props total: 1172 1172
jeezy doesnt offend me much becuase he's growing lyrically (my P.O. tellin me i need a 9-5 but i already got a job, thats stayin alive) that line was some 100% real sh*t! if you take the drugs outta his lyrics there is some serious motivating! that n*gga on some real sh*t! fu*k it at least if there are 9000 rappers talkin bout cocaine at least this man did it damn it! whats worse than promoting the product, is promoting it and never have done it! those guys are more like jeezy's street team than rappers!

from what it seems today there are more dope dealers than there are users, and sh*t all of em rap!

12 years ago '06        #33
allstar3004 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$519 | Props total: 44 44
[QUOTE=4Chun500
"I guess I could give you three, Ludacris, R. Kelly, Keyshia Cole and Three 6 Mafia - that's four, the rest will have to be unannounced," Jeezy told SOHH.
[/QUOTE]

Jeezy is a dumbass...

10-21-2006, 11:33 PM         #34
Guyser302 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IF you dont like Jeezy dont listen to him.

10-21-2006, 11:38 PM         #35
Fatt Kidd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mason1stDegree said
only reason y i dont give jeezy any credit is cause of the message he tryin to portray or make like its okay to do.... and thats selling drugs.or so called trappin.... i mean if u really wanted to get a message out to ya fans or kids as u say then u change what u rap about...... we all kno he got skill... but do he got content..........nope.. living in the hood, selling drugs , fu*kin bi*ches is not all life has to offer... and it sad how his fans and supporters dont realize that shyt....
thats true but what the fu*k do you rap about when thats all you know?

12 years ago '05        #36
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 19 19
I don't give a sh*t what you jeezy haters saying he is the fu*king truth.

10-21-2006, 11:46 PM         #37
blackedition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man jeezy is da sh*t!!!

12 years ago '04        #38
DJ Maximum|M 54 heat pts54
space
space
$45,284 | Props total: 18708 18708
 atlsuburbs said
iz jeezy tha next tupac....... but i lik jeezy he do rap bout tha truth.

i bet that fashion line gona b firre.

CUT IT OUT

U SHOULD BE BANNED 4 SAYING THAT

12 years ago '04        #39
.Mase Da Rula. 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 182 182
 Fatt Kidd said
thats true but what the fu*k do you rap about when thats all you know?

its called creativety....... alot of great rappers rap about shyt they know nothing of or about....

maybe if he had some then it wouldnt be an issue......

i don't care about how real a person story is or how real a person is to what he does in real life cause to be honest....every rapper exagerates they own stories to make soundscans.... so who to say what he talkijn bout is try or not..... no1 knows bout what he raps bout is tru..... and even if it was why would u even care.......... thats nothing to boast about anyway.......

anlot of people really in the game dont even wann discuss whats goes on in it rather yet......instruct millions of kids and singled followers to be come future competition......

12 years ago '04        #40
.Mase Da Rula. 1 heat pts
space
space
$25,670 | Props total: 182 182
 Money Mack said
Yes, i did give you props, BEFORE i had read your sig... Because you did make alot of sense.

But, after reading your sig, i was dissappointed fam. Talkin all positive, and it looks like your just as much apart of the problem as anyone else.

not really.. those who kno me from BX know's what my sigg is all about

1. I'm Mason.. fo real not a fake like alot of people on here
2. I'ma Chef...... got my degree and everything. have a real job.. making real money
3. n*gga is pun from the boondocks......one of my favorite shows.......... and the exact line comes from the show itself.......

get serious fam... u aint got an issue with my sigg.. u got aissue in what i said bout jeezy.......... ur tryin to defend him yet ur can't cause u know and i know he's wrong and your wrong for tryin too....

12 years ago '06        #41
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$8,354 | Props total: 6492 6492
 atlsuburbs said
im not tryin to argue wif u or b a fan..its jus lik my mum says wat ur sayin rap musik is bad blah blah drugs k!llings..b4 rap their were drugs and k!llings so...if i sold drugs i would want to tell ppl bout my life n wat i did to get to where i am now..but im not sayn ur wrung
i think dude is tryna say that Jeezy GLORIFIES his grimey past, better yet ROMANTICIZES it. There's a difference. No one watches Scarface like its a PSA commercial. But, if he's truly trying to portray a message he needs to show growth. He needs to lead by example. I dont think its neccessarily the material, but more or less how its being presented.

10-22-2006, 02:50 AM         #42
seanie_boy_dem 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
America Is Ashamed Of Everything, Infact The Whole fu*king Wold Is Ashamed Of Everything...Im A fu*king Hippie,fu*king Psychopath And Young Jeezy Sucks At fu*kign rapping... BUT I fu*kIN DIG IT!!!! as long as he knows, because he knows he's not lyrical...But i dig it! ya i dig it....

10-22-2006, 08:08 AM         #43
ThatDudeMJ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get real, kids look at Jeezy and think its cool to sell drugs. People like him make kids in the ghetto believe that the only way out is selling drugs...thats some bullsh*t

10-22-2006, 09:19 AM         #44
atlsuburbs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said
CUT IT OUT

U SHOULD BE BANNED 4 SAYING THAT

it was a thought so shut up

12 years ago '04        #45
Chokeabiish 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,847 | Props total: 111 111
that guys an idiot
u rap about sellin drugs
n dont know why people are ashamed
real n*ggas dont talk about whut they do.period.

10-22-2006, 01:47 PM         #46
yanboyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mason1stDegree said
only reason y i dont give jeezy any credit is cause of the message he tryin to portray or make like its okay to do.... and thats selling drugs.or so called trappin.... i mean if u really wanted to get a message out to ya fans or kids as u say then u change what u rap about...... we all kno he got skill... but do he got content..........nope.. living in the hood, selling drugs , fu*kin bi*ches is not all life has to offer... and it sad how his fans and supporters dont realize that shyt....

well sellin drug is not a easy thing to do.. or a thing PPl wants to do.. sum ppl really have no choice cuz of their environment. n thats all about the Hustle Mentality.. u dun have to be sellin coke to be a hustler.. u cud b doin legit business, thats just Hustle

10-22-2006, 01:51 PM         #47
yanboyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real recoginzes real!! if ya dunt lik jeezy, then FUK outta here. better yet Dunt download his album wen its leaked aight? stay on ur own sh*t!@!!!
im tired of muthafukers jus talkin sh*t.. if i dunt lik Dipset i wont go to a Dipset thread n say whole bunch of sh*t..
jus Leave it dawg

jeezys gonan sell regardless, theres ppl lik me thats gonna buy his sh*t cuz of 101 was so damn classic since 50's Get Rich or Die Tryin

my fav artists
1) 2pac
2) 50cent or Young Jeezy

12 years ago '06        #48
mr.Gadget 
space
space
$112 | Props total: 0 0
yo Jezzy is tha sh*t

12 years ago '06        #49
Rique 65 heat pts65
space
space
$41,923 | Props total: 20435 20435
I think Jeezy is the best trapper turned rapper simply because The Black Mafia Family is a more known cartel.

10-22-2006, 02:03 PM         #50
Lay-Z 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeezy!

Home      

most viewed right now
+20online now  49
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
61 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+29online now  47
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+26online now  22
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
160 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+67online now  17
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
48 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+20online now  16
Image(s) inside First Poster for Jordan Peele’s upcoming film “US”; trailer drops on C..
40 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+34online now  10
Lol: Oprah responds to the video of her eating dry unseasoned chicken.
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+18online now  9
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
184 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  5
Messy Marv & Mozzy just dropped Chow Time