Oct 19 - Katrina survivor kills self after cooking girlfriends head on stove

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-20-2006, 06:44 AM         #61
DJT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Very disturbing

Rest in peace to his "girlfriend".

May God have mercy on his soul...
 10-20-2006, 06:50 AM         #62
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
big lurch strikes again
 11 years ago '05        #63
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
"You never know what's going on in people's minds," she said, incense wafting onto the sidewalk from her shop.

scary scary

bet that woman put some voodoo sh*t on him because he took her parking space or something
 11 years ago '04        #64
Thirdeye 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 4 4
yo normally i don't believe in that magic/voodoo sh*t but the article said they were real nice people and whatever.Now 1 month after they moved into the appartement above the voodoo store he does some crazy sh*t like that?Cookin his girls head and what not...that is very very very strange
 11 years ago '04        #65
soulof585 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
space
$1,727 | Props total: 92 92
Heres they'r pictures........
 11 years ago '04        #66
MeDoUbLeZ 
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 0 0
That's one sick dude.
 11 years ago '06        #67
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 ~_26_~ said:
Bowen wrote that he had $1,500 in cash and spent it lavishly before k!lling himself, the newspaper reported: "So that's what I did: good food, good drugs, good strippers, good friends and any loose ends I may have had."

How G is this ?
there's always gotta be some idiot who misses the point
 11 years ago '06        #68
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,753 | Props total: 2959 2959
 10-20-2006, 12:21 PM         #69
jswz6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~_26_~ said:
Bowen wrote that he had $1,500 in cash and spent it lavishly before k!lling himself, the newspaper reported: "So that's what I did: good food, good drugs, good strippers, good friends and any loose ends I may have had."

How G is this ?
thats some G sh*t .
 11 years ago '04        #70
L.E.S|M 
space
space
$5,597 | Props total: 2 2
dude, got all that sh*t for $1500 damn? that sh*t is fu*ked up
 10-20-2006, 01:24 PM         #71
Flamboyantfool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Different
 11 years ago '04        #72
NyShow 106 heat pts106
space
space
$5,285 | Props total: 543 543
cold blooded
 11 years ago '06        #73
tone_gully 
space
space
$636 | Props total: 17 17
 ~_26_~ said:

How G is this ?

co-sign
 10-20-2006, 02:23 PM         #74
BLACK FRED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These People Are Crazy
 10-20-2006, 02:29 PM         #75
Drag90 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 soulof585 said:
NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana (AP) -- After Hurricane Katrina, Zackery Bowen and his girlfriend Adriane Hall appeared in news stories as examples of young people who had pressed on in the battered city despite evacuation orders and a lack of power and water.

Their story came to a disturbing end this week: Bowen leapt to his death from a hotel, leaving a note that led police to a French Quarter apartment where they found a woman's charred head on the stove, limbs in the oven and torso in the refrigerator.

Bowen's note said he had strangled and dismembered his girlfriend, but did not mention her name, police said Wednesday. Authorities said that because of the condition of the dismembered woman's body they could not immediately identify her. They were looking for Hall, however. (Watch how residents, police struggle for reasons -- 2:04)

In the note, Bowen wrote: "I scared myself not by the action of calmly strangling the woman I've loved for one and a half years .... but by my entire lack of remorse," according to The Times-Picayune newspaper, which said it had obtained a copy of the note.

Police would not confirm the wording.

The body was found late Tuesday in the second-floor apartment that Bowen and Hall had shared above a voodoo shop, according to the landlord.

A woman who identified herself as Priestess Miriam Chamani in the Voodoo Spiritual Temple and Cultural Center below the apartment said the couple had recently moved in.

"You never know what's going on in people's minds," she said, incense wafting onto the sidewalk from her shop.

The apartment's owner, Leo Watermeier, said he last saw Hall on October 5, four days after the couple put down a deposit on the one-bedroom, $750-a month apartment. Later that day, Watermeier said, Bowen called him, angrily saying the woman was kicking him out.

Watermeier said Hall told him she had caught the boyfriend cheating.

The motive appeared to be a dispute over rent, police spokesman and chief of detectives Anthony Cannatella said. It indicated Bowen strangled the woman after an argument and cut up her body with a hand saw and knife, according to police.

"He took his life to compensate for the life he had taken," Cannatella said.

The note, Cannatella said, indicated the woman was k!lled early in the morning of October 5, in apparent conflict with the landlord's account of seeing them that day.

A story published by Newhouse News Service last year described the couple gathering tree limbs for cooking fires and trading alcohol -- easy to get because of their jobs as bartenders -- for clean water.

They also found a creative way to make sure police kept patrolling their home: a story in The New York Times included her flashing her brea$ts at officers to make sure they drove by.

"We've been able to see the stars for the first time," Hall told Newhouse after the storm last year. "Before, this was a 24-hour lit city. Now it's peaceful."

Holly Jacker, who tended bar with Bowen, said he was outgoing and a hit with the ladies.

"Women loved him," she said Wednesday night, over the din of music in at Buffa's, the dimly lit bar. "He was gorgeous, charming, a big fat flirt."

Detective Ronald Ruiz said police hoped to make a positive ID of the body, using DNA or dental records, sometime next week. He said police estimated the dismembered woman was in her mid to late-20s.

Joy Spaulding, who works at the nearby Nawlin's Flava cafe, said she occasionally saw Hall and Bowen. "To be honest, they seemed like a real nice couple. They were good-looking people, young people trying to do something with their lives," she said.

voodoo spiritual temple??
 11 years ago '04        #76
The_Most_H8ed 
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 1238 1238
Stiffler in American Wedding: "What The fu*k is goin on??"
 11 years ago '04        #77
soulof585 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
space
$1,727 | Props total: 92 92
crazy story..lovin the replys
 10-22-2006, 10:35 PM         #78
trice26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sad, i guess you don't really know people all the time ,poor girl
 11 years ago '04        #79
BunDLeZ 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 1 1
Thats fu*ked up!
 10-22-2006, 11:01 PM         #80
Warren Wallace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That sh*t is ridiculous, that had to be some white people
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago