The Official Boston Celtics Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
Yall got some real nice young players on ya team... i really like Jefferson and Perkins, they gonna be real nice in a year or two
 11 years ago '05        #62
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 6956 6956
ill start upping the Celtics games tomorrow

first memphis, bulls, then knicks for Celts fans that didnt see em
 12-11-2006, 09:13 PM         #63
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How you download those Torrents? Id up some of them too
 12-11-2006, 09:20 PM         #64
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Celtics are wack. If I was Telfair I'd be sick to my stomech playin for them too.

Last edited by Fucker; 12-11-2006 at 09:24 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #65
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
comin from a jailblazers fan....i'd be sick to my stomach if i actually lived in oregon
 12-11-2006, 09:52 PM         #66
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao after we blew the Blazers out by what 30? Bassy was so happy to come to a real franchise
 12-11-2006, 10:14 PM         #67
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh yea you're a real franchise. A franchise that's 7 and 13 who struggled to get a win over the crappy Knicks today. While the Blazers are 9 and 14...not bad at all for a team who was 30th overall on ESPN's power rankings before the season started. Congratulations on beating a team early in the season who nobody thought would do sh*t, lets see here...

Blazers vs. Hornets: 1-0
Celtics vs. Hornets: 0-1
Blazers vs. Pistons: 1-0
Cletics vs. Pistons: 0-1
Blazers vs. Raptors: 1-0
Celtics vs. Raptors: 0-1
Blazers vs. Nets: 2-0, including a 20 point win, while the Celtics barely beat them by 2.

Blazers doing most of this without our 2nd best player.

Last edited by Fucker; 12-11-2006 at 10:15 PM..
 12-11-2006, 10:19 PM         #68
Hurricane Ra  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can bring all that up and I bring this up..

Fri 17 Portland W 118-90

You tell me who won? Like I said were a real franchise, while your just the laughing stock of the NBA.. I mean come on the Jail Blazers?
 12-11-2006, 10:24 PM         #69
Fucker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
You can bring all that up and I bring this up..

Fri 17 Portland W 118-90

You tell me who won? Like I said were a real franchise, while your just the laughing stock of the NBA.. I mean come on the Jail Blazers?
Bringing up a single game where you beat a team that wasn't even supposed to do sh*t this year and calling the blazers the "jail blazers", a name that hasn't applied to the team in years=a losers response.

Blazers future>Celtics future...and it'll be that way for years to come. Especially when we get Greg Oden next year.

Blazers vs. Hornets: 1-0
Celtics vs. Hornets: 0-1
Blazers vs. Pistons: 1-0
Cletics vs. Pistons: 0-1
Blazers vs. Raptors: 1-0
Celtics vs. Raptors: 0-1
Blazers vs. Nets: 2-0, including a 20 point win, while the Celtics barely beat them by 2.

Blazers doing most of this without our 2nd best player.

Last edited by Fucker; 12-11-2006 at 10:30 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #70
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 fu*ker said:
Bringing up a single game where you beat a team that wasn't even supposed to do sh*t this year and calling the blazers the "jail blazers", a name that hasn't applied to the team in years=a losers response.

Blazers future>Celtics future.
..and it'll be that way for years to come. Especially when we get Greg Oden next year.

lmfaoooooooooo are you serious?
 12-12-2006, 09:03 AM         #71
Loose Cannon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMFAO. Blazers suck kid lmao. Nice try though.
 11 years ago '04        #72
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 fu*ker said:

Blazers future>Celtics future...and it'll be that way for years to come. Especially when we get Greg Oden next year.
a loser's response? guy, your team also has a losing record but like rakim said, bassy came to a real franchise
how many banners do you have? from what i heard, celts have the most in NBA history....just what i heard though
 11 years ago '04        #73
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
-------- Calling his team-imposed one-game suspension "unfair," Trail Blazers forward Zach Randolph said Monday he has filed an appeal with the National Basketball Players a.ssociation. Randolph was suspended by the Blazers for Sunday's game in Toronto after he made an obscene gesture toward fans in Indiana as he walked off the court in Friday's game at Conseco Fieldhouse. The suspension cost Randolph $133,333 -- his salary for one game. "It just shows how much (the Blazers) care about their players," Randolph said. "They don't give a damn about me. The team did it, the NBA didn't do it. It ain't fair . . . everybody knows it's not fair." ----------

even your best player doesn't like you! and is also a punk
 12-12-2006, 02:55 PM         #74
s0uThSiDe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Celts reportedly offering 4 players in a bid to acquire 76ers' Iverson

01:00 AM EST on Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The word is that the Celtics have made a bid to the Philadelphia 76ers for Allen Iverson, offering Theo Ratliff, Al Jefferson, Delonte West and Sebastian Telfair.

The 76ers, in turn, will take all of the bids from the many teams interested in Iverson and make their decision today.

The 76ers are said to be interested in both salary-cap relief and young players, with Ratliff -- whose contract expires after the 2008 season -- as the cap relief. They coveted both Jefferson and West last summer when the Celtics expressed an interest in Iverson, and also have expressed interest in Ryan Gomes. One scenario is they do not have an interest in Gerald Green, as they already have young players who play Green's position.

Another scenario?

The Celtics have told the Sixers that Green is not available, and might also get away with not having West in the trade, throwing in a draft choice instead.

These things can change, however, and the word is there is some reluctance on the Celtics' part to move Jefferson, who a year ago was featured on the cover of their media guide and has been billed as one of the faces of the franchise. It's no secret that Danny Ainge spent a part of last summer trying to lure Iverson to Boston, a wish that hasn't gone away.

Stay tuned.
 11 years ago '05        #75
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
The Next Carrier Of The Celtic Mystique?

[pic - click to view]

Authored by Christopher Reina - 12th December, 2006 - 7:15 pm

Gerald Green’s locker has Paul Pierce on one side of it and Brian Scalabrine on the other; this placement is certainly by design.

Danny Ainge has never been the kind of GM to shy away from making a big trade, but any trade he makes will not include Green. Media reports firmly and consistently label him as an untouchable member of the Celtics.

Green was just five months old when the Celtics won their last NBA Championship and if the franchise wins number seventeen at some point over the next ten-plus seasons, his fingerprints will be all over the Larry O’Brien trophy.

Leading up to the 2005 Draft, there was no player people buzzed about more. His performance in the McDonald’s game and its dunk contest were quickly becoming legendary. Amazingly, Green had been cut from his high school team just two years before developing into the most sought after senior in the country.

On draft night though, Green kept slipping in a free-fall until the Celtics selected him with the 18th overall pick. Martell Webster and Andrew Bynum, both going straight to the NBA out of high school, were selected ahead of him.

“I was mad, but I feel like I’m at home right now,” said Green about slipping so far in the draft. “Everything happens for a reason. I’m in a great opportunity, playing behind one of the best players to ever put on a Celtics uniform, Paul Pierce.”

It was a big win for the Celtics, taking home a player from the middle of the first round, who if nothing else, had top-five upside.

Knowing Green wasn’t physically ready to transition immediately to the NBA as Dwight Howard did in 2004 and LeBron James the year before, the Celtics kept him on the sidelines and in the D-League until the 46th game of the season.

While playing eight games with the Fayetteville Patriots, Green averaged nearly 12 points and 5 rebounds per game.

When asked if he came back from the D-League a better player, Green said, “Absolutely.”

Green was used sparingly by the Celtics until the month of April, when he averaged nearly 14 points per game in his final nine games.

“I rate my rookie season about a six or seven. The reason I rate it that is because I stuck with it, I never gave up. The team gave me a chance at the end.”

Without significant playing time, his rookie season was an afterthought for many, though he did manage to reemerge on the radar with a couple spectacular end-of-game dunks versus Toronto late in the season.

But his ability to attack the rim with highlight reel abandon was something we had seen just a year earlier in the McDonald’s Game; it was Green’s play in the Vegas Summer League, averaging 18.6 points per game for a Celtics team featuring seven guys currently on their roster, that demonstrated how well he was developing. Most striking was his 55.6 shooting percentage from 3-point territory during his five appearances.

He has come into the 2006-2007 season continuing to shoot extremely well from the perimeter, nearly 53%, which ranks him third behind Luke Walton and Brent Barry.

“My teammates get me open and they tell me to be aggressive from the three-point line.”

Like his category mate, Brent Barry, a slam dunk championship is something that he would like to tack onto his resume.

“If they invite me, for sure I’ll go,” said Green, about the possibility of entering this year’s competition in Las Vegas. “I feel my teammates and fans deserve a little show.”

Despite the heavy dose of perimeter shots, there is no reason to believe he will not develop a lethal in-between game, similar to Richard Hamilton, though he has a fluidity of motion, particularly with the dribble, that could far surpass the Detroit veteran.

As for the Celtics, despite having Paul Pierce in his prime, they are a long ways away from the elite status the franchise has enjoyed throughout its history until the nineties.

“I want to win a championship title,” said Green.

“A lot of players in the league never won a title,” said Green when asked if anything less would be a disappointment. “John Stockton never won a title, Karl Malone never won a title, Charles Barkley never won a title. That’s a hard task, but I put it on myself,” said Green.

Boston’s success will be tied to Green, as they appear as if they will eventually transition out of the Paul Pierce-era with Green as the focal point.

“I just want to be the best player at my position,” said Green when asked what he wants to accomplish individually.

While he has a long list of players to leapfrog to even reach the top-five echelon, he has the tools to become one of the most versatile scorers the league has ever seen.
 11 years ago '05        #76
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #77
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '05        #78
FreshTaDeath 
space
space
$557 | Props total: 1 1
Can we get AI!?????!?!?!?!?!?!?! Im a big c's fan and wud give up a few of our young guys to get someone like AI in boston. I think him and paul would make a GREAT combo. I dunno if were gon get him, it looks like sac town prob will, but if we do....ooooooh man im be hyped....anyways, we gotta keep the wins comin and get on a little run....paul is hot, jefferson is k!llin it, we gotta keep givin the young guys PT so they can develop, but i see good thing in the future...im thinkin finals within the next 5 years...you think im crazy??? man wait and see what players like gerald green, sebastian telfair, rajon rondo, al jefferson, d west, ryan gomes, & leon powe are gonna be in the future....NICE....LETS GO C's

Last edited by FreshTaDeath; 12-12-2006 at 07:59 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #79
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
Wally World Not Looking For The Answer?

While Allen Iverson is spending his time these days choosing where he wants to play, a potential teammate has decided to throw his two cents into the ring. We've learned that Sczerbiak spoke to WMUR's Jason King expressing his desire for the team to take itself out of the running for the disgrunted Philadelphia star. "Al, Sebastian, the list goes on. We have a lot of young talent on this team. Our chemistry is starting to mesh. [Danny] Ainge has to look at Allen's age and ask himself if it is worth mortgaging the future. To me, it's not."

Perhaps nobody has informed Sczerbiak that he could very well be the one on the move in a potential trade, but he brings about some interesting points that Celtics management will have to consider. We remain somewhat skeptical about the tipster who sent us this story since we have not seen an official acknowledgment of the interview by King. Stay tuned for more info about this and everything Iverson in the upcoming hours.

11 years ago '05        #80
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc