most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #161
BILLIONS 
space
space
$66 | Props total: 0 0
JAY'Z IS COOL BUT THE SONGS HE DOES ARE RECYCLED GETTING TIRED OF HEARING THEM, SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT SINGLE IS A SLOWED DOWN ENCORE.. JAY NEEDS TO DO MORE TO SHOW HE'S BACK, AND GAME IS AIGHT, BUT MORE UNITS THEN JAY.... I THINK NOT!

11 years ago '06        #162
sportyankz 
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 0 0
all artists get together n make good music so we can ENJOY !!! :D
 11 years ago '04        #163
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 11216 11216
 Airbarto1 said:
game will be lucky to push 300k plus in his first week. He's not Eminem, he's not 50, he doesn't have that TRL fanbase a rapper needs to sell in the upper hundreds of thousands in his first week. Not that teenie bopper fans make one a great rapper, in fact the opposite usually applies, but let's face it, they help move records. Game could release the greatest rap album ever and it still wouldn't move a million in the first week.
real talk, true story.

plus the simple statement that he will outsell jay-z is absololutely hilarious. i think his album will probably be better, but on the strength on his name alone jay will sell more.

fu*kin game man...somebody need to knock his a.ss back into reality. everytime i hear anything from him his head gets bigger and bigger. no homo.
 10-19-2006, 04:46 PM         #164
Da_Hard_H1tta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao this guy was in the Chi recently, he showed up on one of the local radio stations few weeks ago, he was asked about all the other people dropping albums around the same time his drops, he said it doesn't matter at all because he supports hip hop. He said to support hip hop by buying everyones album. Now he telling em to push their sh*t back lol. I thought it was all about hip hop??

Last edited by Da_Hard_H1tta; 10-19-2006 at 04:48 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #165
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 espionage said:
maybe u should hang on every word Game says and then u would understand that n*gga is confused or just stupid!!!! He's all over the place....I'm a thug.....no I'm socially conscious.....i hate 50......no we have no beef. My diagnosis is Schizophrenia.
LMAO!!! That sounds like it might be true...he shows all the symptoms...
 10-19-2006, 05:09 PM         #166
DJ LEFTY_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cocky bastard lol
 10-19-2006, 05:10 PM         #167
Guyser302 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
LMAO!!! That sounds like it might be true...he shows all the symptoms...
sh*t it would be smarter for everyone to spread their albums out then they would all be paid

Game going plat 1st week snoop and jay-z going plat the only one im concerned about is nas
 11 years ago '04        #168
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 34klub said:
well i don't know who will come out on top of the album sales at the end but I'm sure both of them will go platinum. Jay has a mixed following and Game has alot of the West Coast and that alone can get him at least 750,000 copies sold even if the album does turn out to be weak. Truthfully though Jay's album will be weak if his album doesn't have any thing stronger than that weak a.ss single that's out now. He has to change his look especially the fact that he ain't rocking with the Roc like that no more.
Most of Jay's lead singles have been weak. I love when dudes judge an album off of one song especially when the song aint even wack. Hell Change Clothes was horrible but the Black Album wasn't. gimme a break. It won't even matter cause a lot of people have already declared it wack even before the single leaked. Dudes will do the same thing with Nas album.
 11 years ago '04        #169
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
 sym007 said:
okay we know games album sales are not surpassing jay-z's but that doesn't mean the album quality will.......i think game might have a better album than jay's. we shall see.

No chance in hell! Call me when game can hold an album down by himself.
 11 years ago '04        #170
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
 peto said:
just playing, i actually think its going to be a good album, i actually think its going to be better than jayz's album (based off of jay's singles) but that was just an easy set up as i was reading it

What about Game's lead single? That one blood sh*t is wack. Either way I aint judging sh*t till both albums leak and I've had a chance to compare them, until then all i have to say is look at the track record and the history of both artists.
 11 years ago '05        #171
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
Isn't hip hop competitive? There's nothing wrong with some competition right? It's good for everyone, and if you don't agree, then your favorite rapper is probably Young Joc or Chingy.

"You thirty eight and you still rappin? ughhh/i'm twenty six, and so is the dubs/" One Blood-Game
 10-19-2006, 07:50 PM         #172
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game is a f*g**t, ive hated that f*g**t since day one.. Jay should push his release date sooner, drop it the day games comes out, that will shut that nwa wannabe f*g**t up
 11 years ago '06        #173
N.O 
space
space
space
$790 | Props total: 5 5
Game is just trying to get some attention for his album. He know he's not gonna do what Jay do. If he stop talking bout 50 he'll do even better. I think he's gonna do pretty good cause we all want to hear what he got to say about G Unit.
 10-19-2006, 08:11 PM         #174
pierre2525 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's a joke
 10-19-2006, 08:13 PM         #175
pierre2525 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this guy have too be playing with his self
 11 years ago '05        #176
th4lb 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,606 | Props total: 3510 3510
he doesnt even have enough publicity 2 sell 100 albums right now. i mean think about it every since jay "came out" of retirement everybody knew that his album was comin out on nov. 21 half the ppl in the world havent even heard game's single. his album will b hot but it wont out sell jay's and prolly wont b better than jay's
 10-19-2006, 08:21 PM         #177
d-block 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya kiddin'?^^
ok he shoulda had a mainstream single but i dunno, guess he didnt decide that was right for him...one blood did pretty decent on the streets..nice hit

BUT
i aint really a big game fan, dude aight, but yal gota admitt...

he knows what to do when hes tryna make a buzz about his album, he got like 10 threads on boxden in the past few days just talking bulllsh*t..

ok this might seem bullsh*t but u gunna remember this, u'll remember the date it drops, u'll prolly tell like 5 mates what he said like 'i can't belive what game said'..., then they'll tell 5 dudes and sh*t...

this is all business promotion, everytime he gets yal talking bout anything, this , gunot, his song with nas, him laughing at bank's sales, it works,
and it clearly works, this thread alone is 13 pages now.

+ remember, confidence is a good thing
game know what he doing when he saying this...
fair play, good luck to him...

Last edited by d-block; 10-19-2006 at 08:24 PM..
 10-19-2006, 08:34 PM         #178
Setta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet and hope Game's album flops.
 10-19-2006, 08:35 PM         #179
longblkman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shabz said:
With The Doctor's Advocate set to drop less than a month from now, The Game is advising competitors to push their albums back, even Jay-Z.

"As far as my release date, November 14th, and Jay dropping on the 21st, he should move his album away, because this album ... like Jay is a legend, we all love Jay and respect Jay but it's that out of retirement album," Game told SOHH.com. "It's the are we gonna get the old Michael Jordan back or are gonna get that Mike that played for the Wizards so everyone's is gonna wait to see what he's gonna do --- but I know what I got."

"It's sort of like poker. When you know you got a royal flush it doesn't even matter what the rest of the players got, cause once I lay these cards out the fu*king game is over and that's just how it is," Game continued. "So with Jay being a week behind me, Jay's gotta worry about Snoop [Dogg] and vice versa cause they're dropping on the same day. Me, I got my own day and a whole 7 days to sell a million records and I might outsell them the second week, who knows."

On another note, The Doctor's Advocate's cover art was recently unveiled. Heads were shocked to notice that the cover bares a striking resemblance to its predecessor, The Documentary.

"Five, ten years from now when I look back at my albums I want them to tie in. It's a growth process. [The] first album I went from 15 inch gold Dayton's [tires]. Those Daytons are the cheapest, the Compton emcee explained. "I was sitting on two gold tires. You can't get nowhere with two tires unless you on a motorcycle, you obviously need two more rims. With the first album that picture it basically saying that I was stuck in this place for so long in my life, Compton...you know, the struggle. But I was at a stand still cause you can't go anywhere unless you got four tires. So I was just sitting there posting."

"So on this one there are two 26 [inch] chrome Daytons," he added. "Those are top of the line. On this album I'm sitting on four tires, so it's time to get the ball rolling and make moves in hip-hop. And the next album we'll try to keep it similar to the second one and keep establishing that chemistry and tie these things in."

The Game's The Doctor's Advocate is slated to hit stores November 14th.

Why do these rappers think they're bigger than GOD? U Just Rappin' n*gga!
 10-19-2006, 08:51 PM         #180
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
honestly i dont think his album will be that good. every damn song he has ever made he mentions hydralics, a '64, Dre, and being shot. Nothing new coming out of him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago