Oct 18 - The Game Tells Jay-Z To Push His Album Back

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #81
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 Lasher said:
TI didn't have the so-called "TRL fanbase," yet he's the only rapper to go plat. so far, this year.
Chamillionaire went platinum. There were others...
 11 years ago '05        #82
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
I think Jay Z's album won't be as good as his last few. I think what Game says is true about the Mike Jordan reference cuz that song "show me what you got" is so wack, his lyrics are like Young Joc wrote it. Game will sell probably 1 million his first week, at least 700k for sure. Snoop should drop his sh*t maybe 2 weeks later, Jay-Z should drop his in December around his "B-Day" like his bi*ch. I think Game will outsell all of them. I don't know about all the hype over Jay's first single, hella garbagio.
 10-18-2006, 08:05 PM         #83
ReFtheMC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k It Ima Buy Both....
 11 years ago '06        #84
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
game needs to push his album back
 11 years ago '04        #85
FlashBacks 
space
space
$372 | Props total: 0 0
game going plat fu*k all the haters
 11 years ago '04        #86
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
This n*gga a retard. This coming from someone who has no power over his own album. Is he even sure his album is still coming out that day. 50 may have that joint pushed back to January.
 11 years ago '04        #87
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
 illsoul440 said:
jay z never sells alot of records to begin with

whats the most he ever sold? 5 mil? i dont even think he ever sold more than 4 mil.. hes made all his money off of roca wear and all his other stuff that hes into, besides rap
Wtf? His highest was 5 million for the Hard Knock Life, all of his other albums have went at lest platinum and everything he dropped after vol. 2 went at LEAST double platinum, so what are you talking about? He has made a lot of of rap, they got paid when they went over to Def Jam. And without rap all that other ish wouldnt have opened up to him. So all his dough is owed to hiphop.
 10-18-2006, 08:29 PM         #88
Tru Mac 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dude Game is madd stupid for tha comments he made. This is tha dude who be dissin people n then wanna call it truths. I neva heard of tha dude until he wuz signed to G-Unit and plus on tha documentary all his hit songs wuz wit Fifty. For this dude to talk all this bullsh*t, he betta pray he sells sumthin. Just like his sneakers, I'll neva buy his albums.
 10-18-2006, 08:34 PM         #89
mdexter 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude is a juke. Anything for attention. He really need to stop doing interviews
 10-18-2006, 08:38 PM         #90
music29child 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Confidence can be a bad thing
 11 years ago '04        #91
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
I've started buying music again, I only cop the sh*t i like though and from my favorite artists. I download to see if I really like it, everything stays on the ipod though. I only buy the joints when they are on sale for 9.99 too which isnt that much considering I work for a living and there isnt that much good stuff out anyway. Besides, I like the actual CD's with the actual booklets. What's 20-30 bucks tops a month for an artform that I love anyway. That same 30 can get blown just as easily anyway on something random.

SkateboardT said:
I haven't bought an album in 2 years...and as you can see I'm white.

and you work with a white band and you have good realtions with white people? I'm not saying white people hate jay or vice versa I just think these statments are a little bit ignorant.
 11 years ago '04        #92
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
 illathruz said:
Chamillionaire went platinum. There were others...

Uh his album dropped in 2005 though so it doesnt count. They are only counting releases that dropped this actual calendar year, so the Chamillionaires, the Three 6 Mafias, the Lil Wayne's and them don't count. Gnarls Barkley went plat but I guess they arent counting them as hip-hop. Of course there were a few R & B releases as well, other than that, rappers pretty much flopped this year. Luda will make it though, so will Jay and Nas, probably Snoop too, but all of them dudes have super loyal fanbases and history.
 11 years ago '06        #93
Celsius 
space
space
$321 | Props total: 468 468
This n*gga Has For Real Lost His Mind. Game Lost Cool Points Before....but This n*gga Is About To Lose His Career Soon.

His Whole Damn Career.

He Had An Opportunity To Change The Whole Game Up.

And He Fumbled By Speaking One Ill Word Toward Someone On The Roc And Now Look Whats Going To Happen To Him.

Kingdom Come Is Going To Smash The Breath Out Of Him.

And Noone Can Save Him.
 11 years ago '04        #94
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
Without 50 I though his album would still be good cause he is a good rapper, but
I just recently learned he wasnt workin wit dre either. So his first album was crack, there is no why that it will be better than the first.
Ex. Get Rich Or Die Tryin > The Massacre
 11 years ago '04        #95
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
Game ain't doing sh*t....

and sh at the pus*y n*gga that left me hte..but couldn't even post in the forum...

His comment was that Game was gonna outsell Jay....

GET fu*kING REAL!!!! n*ggaz are being delusional....

Solely on the strength of his name....Jay will go platinum...

That n*gga can fart all over a mic....play the kazoo...and say Jigga....

And that sh*t will sell...just because of who he is..

And Game isn't having Dre on the album....So it's not going to have any direction...

How much can he expect to sell off of "One Blood".....

Be real with yourselves....Game will never outsell Jay-Z.....
 11 years ago '04        #96
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,376 | Props total: 11677 11677
 Father Aftermath said:
A million in a week, and he's telling Jay to move his sh*t back? lol

I Know Right
 11 years ago '06        #97
jvpimp 
space
space
space
$120 | Props total: 0 0
i should kick yall in the azz wit some steel moonbootz if yall think game is gone sell anywhere near jay!!!
 11 years ago '06        #98
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 346 346
dude is on crack
 11 years ago '06        #99
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 DJNocturnal said:
jay z will out sell game by far but i got a feeling alot of people gonna be dissapointed in jay's album, the first 2 songs he dropped are wack.
Okay youre an idiot
 11 years ago '04        #100
NardVa 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 2 2
Game needs a better single than one blood. That's a hot song for the streets and mixtapes but it's not going to anything for sales. I like the game and he's a nice mc but wether he wants to admit it or not being linked with 50, Em, and Dre for your debut album would have made any body go Plat. The second time around there is no 50, no Em and eventhough he cool with Dre there isn't a whole lot of talk about Dre being linked to his second album. I don't think this album is going to sale as much.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy