Oct 18 - The Game Tells Jay-Z To Push His Album Back

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #1
10452 pageviews
202 comments

shabz 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$960 | Props total: 11 11
Oct 18 - The Game Tells Jay-Z To Push His Album Back

With The Doctor's Advocate set to drop less than a month from now, The Game is advising competitors to push their albums back, even Jay-Z.

"As far as my release date, November 14th, and Jay dropping on the 21st, he should move his album away, because this album ... like Jay is a legend, we all love Jay and respect Jay but it's that out of retirement album," Game told SOHH.com. "It's the are we gonna get the old Michael Jordan back or are gonna get that Mike that played for the Wizards so everyone's is gonna wait to see what he's gonna do --- but I know what I got."

"It's sort of like poker. When you know you got a royal flush it doesn't even matter what the rest of the players got, cause once I lay these cards out the fu*king game is over and that's just how it is," Game continued. "So with Jay being a week behind me, Jay's gotta worry about Snoop [Dogg] and vice versa cause they're dropping on the same day. Me, I got my own day and a whole 7 days to sell a million records and I might outsell them the second week, who knows."

On another note, The Doctor's Advocate's cover art was recently unveiled. Heads were shocked to notice that the cover bares a striking resemblance to its predecessor, The Documentary.

"Five, ten years from now when I look back at my albums I want them to tie in. It's a growth process. [The] first album I went from 15 inch gold Dayton's [tires]. Those Daytons are the cheapest, the Compton emcee explained. "I was sitting on two gold tires. You can't get nowhere with two tires unless you on a motorcycle, you obviously need two more rims. With the first album that picture it basically saying that I was stuck in this place for so long in my life, Compton...you know, the struggle. But I was at a stand still cause you can't go anywhere unless you got four tires. So I was just sitting there posting."

"So on this one there are two 26 [inch] chrome Daytons," he added. "Those are top of the line. On this album I'm sitting on four tires, so it's time to get the ball rolling and make moves in hip-hop. And the next album we'll try to keep it similar to the second one and keep establishing that chemistry and tie these things in."

The Game's The Doctor's Advocate is slated to hit stores November 14th.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.sohh.com/artic .. icle.php/10025

202 comments for "Oct 18 - The Game Tells Jay-Z To Push His Album Back"

10-18-2006, 01:11 PM         #2
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A million in a week, and he's telling Jay to move his sh*t back? lol
 11 years ago '06        #3
UrZTrulY-KINg 13 heat pts13
space
space
$830 | Props total: 120 120
What a c*cky a.ss move
 11 years ago '06        #4
_Tank_ 
space
space
$141 | Props total: 1 1
Anytime I see game in a title, I know he is going to bring me a laugh. I loved the last one he dropped and I hope this one is all he is detroit pimp talking it up to be.
 11 years ago '05        #5
Airbarto1 
space
space
$242 | Props total: 29 29
game will be lucky to push 300k plus in his first week. He's not Eminem, he's not 50, he doesn't have that TRL fanbase a rapper needs to sell in the upper hundreds of thousands in his first week. Not that teenie bopper fans make one a great rapper, in fact the opposite usually applies, but let's face it, they help move records. Game could release the greatest rap album ever and it still wouldn't move a million in the first week.
 11 years ago '04        #6
Burnham227 
space
space
$207 | Props total: 0 0
Album is gonna be good but he should be humble with it
 11 years ago '05        #7
b_eazy 62 heat pts62
space
space
$17,712 | Props total: 2358 2358
i figure Game will do better than Jay & SNoop because hes more anticipated, although i am lookin forward to both, i really aint feelin that new single jay came out wit
 10-18-2006, 01:24 PM         #8
c_vlasak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO at "I might outsell them the second week" Jay's album gonna k!ll games sales wtf is this dude smoking?

But i'm still waiting for this album i think it'll still be ill.

People been waitng for jays album for 3 years
 10-18-2006, 01:25 PM         #9
urfuccincrazyma 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what an idiot.......... GAME is a fool he jay will sell more than game has in those 2 weeks in 3 days
 10-18-2006, 01:26 PM         #10
wabber 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game totally made up that explanation for his album covers.

lol.

At least he's entertaining.
 11 years ago '05        #11
CLASSOVMYOWN 
space
space
$260 | Props total: 0 0
I don't know about y'all but I have just learned to disregard anything he says
 11 years ago '04        #12
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 296 296
Damn it's like they setting Game up not to sell
 11 years ago '04        #13
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 324 324
lol well atleast hes confident.
 11 years ago '05        #14
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,162 | Props total: 1504 1504
Game Needs to Realize some sh*t...He Better check dem Radio airplay charts & Video Charts....That n*gga is STONE COLD STUPID IF HE THINK'S HE'S GOIN' SELL MORE THAN JAYZ
 11 years ago '04        #15
stalyon2004 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 0 0
Hmmm....maybe thats why Nas pushed his album back to Dec!

But for real, I am looking forward to Game's album...should be good but he is talking out his a.ss when he is basically telling Jay & Snoop to push thier albums back...
 11 years ago '06        #16
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 shabz said:
With The Doctor's Advocate set to drop less than a month from now, The Game is advising competitors to push their albums back, even Jay-Z.

"As far as my release date, November 14th, and Jay dropping on the 21st, he should move his album away, because this album ... like Jay is a legend, we all love Jay and respect Jay but it's that out of retirement album," Game told SOHH.com. "It's the are we gonna get the old Michael Jordan back or are gonna get that Mike that played for the Wizards so everyone's is gonna wait to see what he's gonna do --- but I know what I got."

"It's sort of like poker. When you know you got a royal flush it doesn't even matter what the rest of the players got, cause once I lay these cards out the fu*king game is over and that's just how it is," Game continued. "So with Jay being a week behind me, Jay's gotta worry about Snoop [Dogg] and vice versa cause they're dropping on the same day. Me, I got my own day and a whole 7 days to sell a million records and I might outsell them the second week, who knows."

On another note, The Doctor's Advocate's cover art was recently unveiled. Heads were shocked to notice that the cover bares a striking resemblance to its predecessor, The Documentary.

"Five, ten years from now when I look back at my albums I want them to tie in. It's a growth process. [The] first album I went from 15 inch gold Dayton's [tires]. Those Daytons are the cheapest, the Compton emcee explained. "I was sitting on two gold tires. You can't get nowhere with two tires unless you on a motorcycle, you obviously need two more rims. With the first album that picture it basically saying that I was stuck in this place for so long in my life, Compton...you know, the struggle. But I was at a stand still cause you can't go anywhere unless you got four tires. So I was just sitting there posting."

"So on this one there are two 26 [inch] chrome Daytons," he added. "Those are top of the line. On this album I'm sitting on four tires, so it's time to get the ball rolling and make moves in hip-hop. And the next album we'll try to keep it similar to the second one and keep establishing that chemistry and tie these things in."

The Game's The Doctor's Advocate is slated to hit stores November 14th.

Is Game still even rapping when not referring to G Unit, this guy is rash how dare he takes shots at the throne, he isnt Nasso its a bad move to whisper Jay' s name, ask his G Unit members Mobb Deep
 10-18-2006, 01:44 PM         #17
NyczMostWnted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i fu*king Hate game he should k!ll himself HIS HEAD IS GETTING WAY TO BIG FOR HIS SHOULDERs who the fu*k is he to tell jay PUSH UR sh*t BACK
 11 years ago '04        #18
Lasher 
space
space
$634 | Props total: 355 355
 Airbarto1 said:
game will be lucky to push 300k plus in his first week. He's not Eminem, he's not 50, he doesn't have that TRL fanbase a rapper needs to sell in the upper hundreds of thousands in his first week. Not that teenie bopper fans make one a great rapper, in fact the opposite usually applies, but let's face it, they help move records. Game could release the greatest rap album ever and it still wouldn't move a million in the first week.
TI didn't have the so-called "TRL fanbase," yet he's the only rapper to go plat. so far, this year.
 11 years ago '04        #19
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
i fu*k wit game but he's gettin outta hand wit that sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #20
anseltmchs 4 heat pts
space
space
$514 | Props total: 17 17
he will do good his first week, but after that it will slow down
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
36 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy