how to get waves in yo hair?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
4evaYoung 
space
space
$598 | Props total: 0 0
Brush like Joe Torey did in Poetic Justice. Lol. Or get dax wax put it on your head. Then brush 1000 strokes.Then tie du-rag clockwise around your head. Wash out the dax by friday. Then repeat process. lol
 11 years ago '04        #42
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 204 204
 Kode_Red said:
Simple...........Get some Carrot Creme and Brush, Brush, Brush
^^^exactly....not to sound racist cuz im not but this will not help white dudes...sorry they hair texture is not made for it
 10-24-2006, 12:43 PM         #43
Lake85  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hardbrush, grease, and a durag.

put some grease on your hair/scalp, brush it till u see you waves, then tie on the durag not to loose but not too tight. also if u run out of grease u can just use water if you're hair's already naturally oily.
 10-24-2006, 03:54 PM         #44
ItsYaboyJay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just cut your hair low like Pharrell, wash your hair with HOT water (it-ll soften the hair, but it-ll also dry your scalp so the next step is a MUST, never forget the next step!), then put like a lil bit of Olive Oil or Carrot Cream in your sh*t if you have a good grade of hair like me (Grease or Pomade if you have n*gga naps) and do 100 strokes on each side of your head with the brush (soft-medium if you have good hair, medium-hair if you have rough-nappy sh*t), then put a doo-rag on for about 30 mins. to an hour, then take it off let your hair breath, and repeat the 100 strokes and then put the doo-rag back on and keep repeatin it over and over.

Note: It takes n*gga's different periods of time to get waves then other, it should take no more than one and a half to a month.

Other tips!

Heat makes your hair waves up because it makes the blood flow to your hair.

Doo-rags trap the heat on your head causing waves.

Brushing your hair promotes heat and blood flow to your scalp causing waves.

Wear soft-silk doo-rags so your hair can breathe, this is important.

Cut your hair down only when it gets thick to get the super deep spinners, I don't know how fast your hair grows to tell you and exact time. Get line-up's the rest of the time to keep it crispy. Don't get low tapers, it'll f*ck your full spin up!

Never tie your doo-rag too tight, it cuts of circulation and prevent proper blood flow.

Wear your doo-rag when it's hot, or when you are exercising or hooping or in a hot shower (no homo), because your doo-rag'll trap the heat.

Wash your hair only once every one to two weeks, unless your sh*t is smellin a lil sour. Washing your hair excessively will cause your hair not to be trained and your waves will never been in deep or they'll be everywhere and look stupid and it-ll just f*ck all your work up.

Never keep your doo-rap on too long, your hair won't be breathing properly and it-ll bring a sour stench.

Never put too much grease or oil in your head, it-ll cause you hair to cake up and not breathe properly and gain a stench.

Brush your hair frequently! Brush your hair frequently! Brush your hair frequently! Brush your hair frequently! Brush your hair frequently!

^^^That is the most important part, if you get lazy you get weak results!

NEVER EVER EVER USE A KIT, THAT THE WEAKEST SH*T YOU COULD EVER DO! PLUS IT-LL F*CK THE TEXTURE OF YOUR HAIR UP! I seen many n*gga's do this and fail. They-ll have some fake-perm lookin waves that are hard (meaning their hair texture) as hell, plus they can't get they sh*t cut without washing that sh*t out and doing it all over again!

This guide is for hood n*gga's only meaning people who come from the hood, all the rest of your imitators this is not for you, quit biting what we do trying to be hood. I see many dudes culture perpin and that sh*t is sad! This information comes from a professional licensed barber (hair expert) that has super waves and been having em his whole life, me!

Last edited by ItsYaboyJay; 10-24-2006 at 05:32 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #45
frshstunna 
space
space
$39 | Props total: 1 1
my mans got serious a.ss waves, but its complicated shorty! he said u got 2 put that 360 creme on there, n yo b brushin it 4 like 2-3hrs real talk. Then u got 2 put on a durag n wave cap. that shyt takes a whole lot of work

Bmore Eastide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '05        #46
mpolo kid 
space
space
space
$58 | Props total: 0 0
i got me some waves
 12-11-2006, 12:03 PM         #47
knockz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimyellow said:
i wish yall stop askin this damn question....

put grease on ya hair an brush the sh*t

after u brush the sh*t, put a du-rag on ya sh*t an call it a night...

grown a.ss men still dont know how to get waves

This is funny

"It takes more than du-rags to get your waves"-Kanye West
 11 years ago '05        #48
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,838 | Props total: 9788 9788
 BpWally said:
Don't listen to these clowns, they're not serious I'll tell you the proper way.

What you need to do is get some bleach and soak your entire head in it. you can fill up a bucket and dunk your head in it, that will work.
Then what you need is to goto the super market and purchase some low-fat butter. Not margarine, butter. Not "I can't believe it's not butter", just straigh up butter. If you can get it in the stick form, that is even better. When you get the butter, start lightly massaging that in your head along with the bleach. The butter and bleach reaction makes your hair stand on end which is what you want. The hair will then come more lively and literally start moving back and forth on your scalp, you know kinda like it's "waving".
when you have your hair waving take a steel wool pad to beat that hair down. scrub in a circular motion. It might sting a little bit, but if it doesn't hurt, it's not working.
after about 10 mins or so you can wash your head off with a 2 liter jug of chocolate milk. The chocolate milk gives your hair a nice sheen. and volia! you got waves.

Glad I could be of service
 11 years ago '06        #49
MaalT 
space
space
space
$49 | Props total: 0 0
1. BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH, thats all u need to do,
Wants they in there
2. Don't let No body fu*k YO head Up
 12-11-2006, 12:42 PM         #50
Dr. X  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 11 years ago '04        #51
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,203 | Props total: 1360 1360
dont be fooled..hes white.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Drug Free; 12-11-2006 at 01:41 PM..
 12-11-2006, 02:50 PM         #52
CrunkPopeye2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

:applause:
 11 years ago '05        #53
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
On some real talk this is wat u do.
Brush yo hair fo like 30 min a day first get a hot Rag of hot water then put that on yo head to make it smooth then brush with no grease fo like 15 min in all different ways. then put on the hair grease and brush fo like 15 mo min then throw on the wave cap.

After that go to the shower wash it all out and do it agian everyday till its time to get a hair cut when u get yo next hair cut u should see them comin in and just keep doin that everyday and yo sh*t will be tight word
 12-11-2006, 05:52 PM         #54
StunWitCash  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u cant be serious
 11 years ago '05        #55
Mc PushA 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 0 0
are music.... are clothes.... are hair?
 11 years ago '04        #56
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 790 790
I must be the only n*gga that dont like waves...my sh*t is natural and its hard as hell to find a barber who can cut my sh*t just right so it aint patchy...especially the spot on the top of my head where my hair swirls
 12-11-2006, 08:23 PM         #57
CrunkPopeye2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

thats a life supply right there
 11 years ago '06        #58
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 unotready said:
smh @ white kids

SMH@white cats try to get waves...
 01-08-2007, 03:10 PM         #59
13-yearz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CrunkPopeye2 said:

[pic - click to view]

thats a life supply right there
lmfao, thats so true. i've had my can since lik 02. no lie.
 01-08-2007, 03:19 PM         #60
HateWill666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kode_Red said:
Simple...........Get some Carrot Creme and Brush, Brush, Brush

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy