Oct 16 - St. Lunatic Rapper Ali sh*t his pants! St Lunatic Rapper Ali Arrested,Tased By Police

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,082 | Props total: 4218 4218
wow....
 10-16-2006, 03:04 PM         #42
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why was he drivin wit an expired license and tags? i swear to god they keep puttin themselves in position to get stopped.
 10-16-2006, 03:07 PM         #43
STLzFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats police in St. Louis for ya, I seen this sh*t on the news
 11 years ago '04        #44
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 billieskeet said:
why was he drivin wit an expired license and tags? i swear to god they keep puttin themselves in position to get stopped.
rappers are just like anyone else people forget to do sh*t and sh*t we dont know what hes been up to lately so maybe hes been on tour and didnt relize his license was expired and that his tags were also expired..he didnt put himself in that position the cops are just a**holes.
 11 years ago '06        #45
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 459 459
According to Ali, the officer threatened him because he and fellow St. Lunatic members Murphy Lee, Cornell (Nelly), Kyjuan and Slodown, are planning to open a restaurant in the area named Mack's Bar and Grill.
what is he trying to say that cops hate restaurants? What, he got a sensitive stomach and can't eat grilled food? I seriously doubt that it went down like Ali claims. Yall can say what yall want about the police but they do what they gotta do and if they tell you to stop your a.ss better stop on a dime. wouldn't the whole incident have been caught on the dashboard cam? if he was in the backseat you could atleast pick up the audio.

rappers are just like anyone else people forget to do sh*t and sh*t we dont know what hes been up to lately so maybe hes been on tour and didnt relize his license was expired and that his tags were also expired..he didnt put himself in that position the cops are just a**holes.
ignorance of the law is no excuse. It is nobody's responsibility to remind Ali to have a current liscense or tags but even though it isn't the DMV still mails you a reminder and you can go do it online and print out the paper saying your sh*t is legit and he can definitely afford a computer so there is no excuse whatsoever for this. People do forget but that doesn't exempt you from punishment for forgetting.

Last edited by LakerFan; 10-16-2006 at 03:24 PM..
 10-16-2006, 03:24 PM         #46
protectyaneck5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that sucks
 11 years ago '04        #47
rickc18 
space
space
$139 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k the popo!!!
 11 years ago '04        #48
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 LakerFan said:
what is he trying to say that cops hate restaurants? What, he got a sensitive stomach and can't eat grilled food? I seriously doubt that it went down like Ali claims. Yall can say what yall want about the police but they do what they gotta do and if they tell you to stop your a.ss better stop on a dime. wouldn't the whole incident have been caught on the dashboard cam? if he was in the backseat you could atleast pick up the audio.

ignorance of the law is no excuse. It is nobody's responsibility to remind Ali to have a current liscense or tags but even though it isn't the DMV still mails you a reminder and you can go do it online and print out the paper saying your sh*t is legit and he can definitely afford a computer so there is no excuse whatsoever for this. People do forget but that doesn't exempt you from punishment for forgetting.
but he doesnt deserve sh*t like that. getting his a.ss beat for not having new tags and license? please thats fu*king retarded sh*t happens my gfs mom didnt have new tags until last week do you think she deserves her a.ss beat by cops if she got pulled over before she got the new tags?
no.
 10-16-2006, 03:38 PM         #49
Dj J-One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who I Hate More The Police Or The St.Lunatic's....Hmmm fu*k it that's what happens when U r*pe hiphop karma a bi*ch. That being said the police here are fu*ked up on the Ill side 314 and the 636 I don't go out further than that but I bet police out there are fu*king crazy too. What we need is a good police murder so these muthafu*kaz will stop playin. If someone would get crazy and unload on one right on T.V. the police would stop playing or at very least it would be fun to watch. I hate the police esspecially the ones who act like a**holes so when they get there turn it will be great,Imma bump Uncle Murda - I Shot The Sheriff as my song of the day now....Still no love for the Lunatic's when you player hate all over the city to the point where even the police don't respect you, you got problems.

Last edited by Dj J-One; 10-16-2006 at 03:46 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #50
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,505 | Props total: 747 747
Wassup wit n*ggaz and expired tags?
 10-16-2006, 03:58 PM         #51
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
ur license expires on your birthday, they send u letters in the mail to remind you to renew it ahead of time and like dude said u can do it online. tags, if u have insurance they send u the new tags in the mail so u dont have to come get them. no excuse.
 10-16-2006, 04:15 PM         #52
lavidicus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea that iz some krazy shyt for real it iz cuz them police and tha whole government period iz about as crooked as u can get. damn shame they gotta do stuff like this to people especially black people cuz they seem to single out black people outta tha rest of everybody else for some reason I guess they're jus jealous for one reason or another of black people. o well fu*k em
 10-16-2006, 04:16 PM         #53
kingofdachevy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YEAH BUT WHY SAY U sh*tT UR PANTS, THAT WONT HELP U SELL ALBUMS

EDF said:
Let's see, single on the radio, check, album coming soon, check, getting arrested with a f!ght, check.
 10-16-2006, 04:34 PM         #54
D@MN JOKeR  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EDF said:
Let's see, single on the radio, check, album coming soon, check, getting arrested with a f!ght, check.
sh*t in pants, priceless

There's somethings money CAN'T buy. For everything else, there's Mastercard
 11 years ago '04        #55
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
damn shame...

DOO DOO!!!!

Doo-doo stains n*gga...

LMAO...I bet Joe Buddens is gonna have a line about this...tommorrow....
 10-16-2006, 04:57 PM         #56
buddakon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha, it still kinda funny he sh*t himself.
fu*k the po' tho. that sh*t was fuked up. any1 would sh*t themselves.
 10-17-2006, 12:40 AM         #57
mc_breed  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to the ones that think its funny, well see how funny it is when the police brutalize you and u end up in a similar position
 11 years ago '06        #58
dangerous_minds 
space
space
$943 | Props total: 0 0
_ah ah ah I sh*t on my self" - dave
 11 years ago '04        #59
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
north county police in st.louis pull n*ggas over for no reason.....i hate driving in north county by hazelwood
 10-17-2006, 03:27 AM         #60
shawnipo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahahahahah and y did they have to put that in media....lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy