Game and BWS fight in london

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-15-2006, 06:47 PM         #101
mblock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
bro, stay out of this little debate

brits and yanks can both agree that canadians are fu*king c*nts, sit down be that and shut the fu*k up
I was never in the debate between

you all act like you run youre countries
 10-15-2006, 06:49 PM         #102
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flozz said:
well let's see..yes u are rite we do use english of course and we improved it WAY more to a point they understand what we say..fu*k bush i will agree wit u in that discussion but lets remember if not for the US UK would be under nazi control since ur country obviously cannot f!ght..its ok im just sayin...

"u mad?"
jesus ur a dumb fu*k

how did u improve our language... u didnt u jus made it easier 4 dum fu*ks since america is full of em eg. colour so u spell it color

no we wudnt thts such a stupid thing 2 say america came in2 the war becuase the japs wer rippin u 2 bits LMAO n im glad ur forefathers died 2 protect the crown- ur leader

NOW R U MAD
 10-15-2006, 06:49 PM         #103
bigteezy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You ma'fukas k!ll me why would a millionaire be seen on camera whoop'n
some dudes a.ss and what bodyguard would let him,be it 50,Jay Z or Puffy
grow the fu*k up! These nuccas Are far removed from the streets......One
 10-15-2006, 06:53 PM         #104
Kali_Kingz90  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exodus X13 said:
how can you judge that when you dont even listen to uk emcees
I listen to Doc Brown and Lowkey, two of the best MC's in the UK.

but I can name 100+ Us rappers better than them if I wanted to. Don't ask me to, because I am not about to waste my time
 11 years ago '04        #105
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
 Kali_Kingz90 said:
I listen to Doc Brown and Lowkey, two of the best MC's in the UK.

but I can name 100+ Us rappers better than them if I wanted to. Don't ask me to, because I am not about to waste my time

lol u listen 2 doc brown and lowkey

personally i think they r betta than 90% of american rappers... but thats because im bias

so are u

end of the day

game got punked

london >>> the whole of the united states... even new york...
 10-15-2006, 06:57 PM         #106
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
jesus ur a dumb fu*k

how did u improve our language... u didnt u jus made it easier 4 dum fu*ks since america is full of em eg. colour so u spell it color

no we wudnt thts such a stupid thing 2 say america came in2 the war becuase the japs wer rippin u 2 bits LMAO n im glad ur forefathers died 2 protect the crown- ur leader

NOW R U MAD

hmmm im the stupid one?..lol.ok..lets see we drove the japs all the way there land and we had a decision take over the country which could be done but mass casualties would happen or just finish them wit a bomb..so we chose the bomb and we won..as for the languare..u mad?.. :D
 10-15-2006, 06:58 PM         #107
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flozz said:
hmmm im the stupid one?..lol.ok..lets see we drove the japs all the way there land and we had a decision take over the country which could be done but mass casualties would happen or just finish them wit a bomb..so we chose the bomb and we won..as for the languare..u mad?.. :D
man, why dont you just stay out of tha conversation and let the slightly intelligent americans post?

because your posts only reflecting bad on america, im sure you can find something more creative to do while you sat their

how about printing out your own posts and papercutting yourself to death with them, you emo c*nt
 11 years ago '06        #108
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,375 | Props total: 4645 4645
I wanna visit London. That would be cool change of scenery comin from LA. Anybody seen that movie "Bullet Boy"? is it any good? Ive been wantin to peep that.

Oh and for the UK peeps, list some hot MCs from there that i could check out. I pretty much only know Dizzee, SAS, and this other guy that battled Dizzee.

10-15-2006, 06:59 PM         #109
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flozz said:

you really think you would have won without dropping the atom bombs

stop kidding yourself
 10-15-2006, 07:02 PM         #110
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahhhh...and u believe u would be talkin english if not for the US to help yo a.sses out..lets see we fought in europe and asia..and we won..u couldnt take on one country nuff said..ETHERED!
 10-15-2006, 07:03 PM         #111
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
man, why dont you just stay out of tha conversation and let the slightly intelligent americans post?

because your posts only reflecting bad on america, im sure you can find something more creative to do while you sat their

how about printing out your own posts and papercutting yourself to death with them, you emo c*nt
u mad cuz u got ETHERED!
 10-15-2006, 07:08 PM         #112
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flozz said:
ahhhh...and u believe u would be talkin english if not for the US to help yo a.sses out..lets see we fought in europe and asia..and we won..u couldnt take on one country nuff said..ETHERED!
Are you on crack? i'm not going to deny you helped us/saved us... w/e you want to call it

but dont get it confused, you didn't think "oh lets save the british"... you saved us, because if you didn't saved us you would of got invaded next, bottom line

you were saving your own back

and im not even saying that in a negative way, cos that's clever strategy by the americans, but you went in that war for your own reasons, not to save us, to save yourself

go back to school
 11 years ago '05        #113
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
i respect the fact that the europeans all have so much pride in their countries. .but they all are so ignorant when it comes to knowledge about america. .they here stories and read text books and think they know what were about
 10-15-2006, 07:10 PM         #114
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flozz said:

hahahahaaa

you are stupid

if nazi germany would have took control of europe do you really think they would have just stopped there

they would have defeeated you within a year
 11 years ago '05        #115
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Flozz said:
Great Britain were f!ghting in Europe, Asia & Africa dummy. And long before you Yanks ever got involved.
 11 years ago '04        #116
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
 DominicanLou said:
I wanna visit London. That would be cool change of scenery comin from LA. Anybody seen that movie "Bullet Boy"? is it any good? Ive been wantin to peep that.

Oh and for the UK peeps, list some hot MCs from there that i could check out. I pretty much only know Dizzee, SAS, and this other guy that battled Dizzee.

watch kidulthood... its better than bullet boy

london >>>>>>>>>>> america

u chumps need 2 learn that ...1 city >> the entire number of cities in ameica....
 11 years ago '04        #117
korrupted 
space
space
space
$2,982 | Props total: 1 1
NY > England.

but fu*k AMERICA too...people get caught up in being patriotic when we forget that our goverment is a piece of sh*t. over 50% of the country is below the poverty line. Drugs and violence taken over the major cities, and moving fast throughout the suburbs thanks to crystal meth. Music industry filled with a bunch of stupid dances and simple rhymes with no concept but to teach the youth to sell drugs and fu*k bi*ches.

dont get me wrong though if we went to war Id f!ght my country only cause I know there are alot of people worth saving here.

smoke weed bi*ches and stop spending your time arguin back and forth on boxden
 11 years ago '04        #118
korrupted 
space
space
space
 Kaotic said:
watch kidulthood... its better than bullet boy

london >>>>>>>>>>> america

u chumps need 2 learn that ...1 city >> the entire number of cities in ameica....

Stop being ignorant.

New York City is the best city in the world.

NYC Skyline >
NYC never ever sleeps, theres always somethin poppin off >
London Underground > NYC Subway
Yankees >
NYC food > England Food
NYC bi*chES > ______________________________
NYC HAZE > __________________________________
NYC Fashion > ________________________________
Empire State Building > BIG BEN

10-15-2006, 07:40 PM         #119
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 korrupted said:
Stop being ignorant.

New York City is the best city in the world.

NYC Skyline >
NYC never ever sleeps, theres always somethin poppin off >
London Underground > NYC Subway
Yankees >
NYC food > England Food
NYC bi*chES > ______________________________
NYC HAZE > __________________________________
NYC Fashion > ________________________________
Empire State Building > BIG BEN

London most multi cultural city than NY, so its obvious london got better food and i aint even from their
your bi*ches aren't better, because 1/3rd of them are obese, fact...
and nyc fashion comes from london, you just about 10 years late to catch on

nobody wants to go ny anyway, their was even worldwide survey... london got voted as worlds best city

thats not me speaking, its tha world...
 11 years ago '04        #120
korrupted 
space
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
London most multi cultural city than NY, so its obvious london got better food and i aint even from their
your bi*ches aren't better, because 1/3rd of them are obese, fact...
and nyc fashion comes from london, you just about 10 years late to catch on

nobody wants to go ny anyway, their was even worldwide survey... london got voted as worlds best city

thats not me speaking, its tha world...

how easy is it for people to make up numbers?

n*gga i got family from london i actually been to that sh*t....have you been to NY?

Thats why NYC gets millions of tourist every year?
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago