Game and BWS fight in london

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-15-2006, 06:19 PM         #81
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
This coming from someone whos army cant even beat Iraq

the american public dont f!ght with fists, you all need guns
this comin from a guy that's govt goes where ever we go..face it the world know UK beein our bi*ch since we kicked they a.sses out to get our independence..lol..

"u mad?"
 11 years ago '05        #82
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
 r a n c i d said:
I never understood this, like in all honestly, the europeans was the first ruthless and violent race, we was the first behe@ding people the first chance we got... if anything gangsters came from europe

and nobody was trying to act gangsta, game got on some sh*t like "fu*k you" and then started hiding behind his bodyguard when the guy said he was gonna shank them

if they were just 'acting' gangsta, why was game hid behind some big 6'6 53503 pound guy?... but only the other week he boasting about how he smacked ras kass.. i mean come on, another change of heart from game

and i got nothing against americans on a personal level, but you guys need to quit acting like everywhere but america is some nice pleasant place where everyone has tea parties and lives in perfect harmony, singing hyms and playing badmington or something of that level of gayness... 98% of boxden live in suburbia, and you all act tough like you're scarface or something

As for the US having better hip hop artists than UK, of course. US is about 30 times bigger, it's expected that you have more better artists, but as for per person it about equal... People from the west of america can't say sh*t cos you listen to that hyphy bullsh*t, people from the south can't say sh*t because you flat out suck, the only people who can critiscize uk are east, and that's cos they the only territory with real artists

rant over... brb while i make some tea and crumpets

y r u actin like ur proud of being violent? no one gives a sh*t. .i bet u do have some tough people over their. .everywhere does. .its the fact that u brits are reppin sh*t so hard becuz of this little video that pissin me off
 10-15-2006, 06:22 PM         #83
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont get started on armed forces

u mite have the most but they dont know who the fuk 2 shoot because theyve been trained sh*te

britain has the best armed forces-fact
u were fuked in iraq until the boys whod been f!ghtin in NI came in
 10-15-2006, 06:22 PM         #84
mblock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
Tea and biscuits makes british mad, what tha fu*k are you talking about... english will be first to admit we drink tea, who the fu*k cares... your american soldiers leave england drinking tea.. and they could smack the fu*k out of majority of people on boxden

canada has no room to speak on anything, you're like an interbred america and england, your country has no personallity, you dangle off the balls of other countrys
again, im not in america. also, how can a country as a whole have no personality? i rather live in canada than uk or america. well, i rather live in toronto than america or england.

i dont care about canada as a whole, as im not in the government, so if you have a problem about canada, just send a mail to the government
 10-15-2006, 06:23 PM         #85
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flozz said:
this comin from a guy that's govt goes where ever we go..face it the world know UK beein our bi*ch since we kicked they a.sses out to get our independence..lol..

"u mad?"
Didn't you have history classes in school. America NEVER won their independance.

Spain and France WON your independance. Your fu*king history teacher will tell you the same sh*t if you ask him, that's tha problem with americans, you're ignorant to your own history. Like do you honestly believe you was winning your independance... bahahahaha

As for the goverment going wherever you go, who cares... every countrys goverment is below another goverment. Just like america is chinas bi*ch

pick up an item of clothing it will say "made in china" does that mean all americans are chinas bi*ch? No, it means your goverment is chinas bi*ch, everybodys goverment is somebody elses bi*ch
 10-15-2006, 06:24 PM         #86
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flozz said:

"u mad?"
an what happens when u get ur independance? u fuk evrything up

america lost long ago

and u must be idiots ....U RELECTED BUSH 4 fu*kS SAKE

u use our language (most of the world does)

and the world uses our timescale GMT

jus 2 add sum fuel 2 the fire .

Last edited by jataylorlfc; 10-15-2006 at 06:26 PM..
 10-15-2006, 06:24 PM         #87
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
y r u actin like ur proud of being violent? no one gives a sh*t. .i bet u do have some tough people over their. .everywhere does. .its the fact that u brits are reppin sh*t so hard becuz of this little video that pissin me off
where did i even mention violence? Read between the lines moron, i was saying you american kids act like you're the be and end all of the world

i'd love for some of you gun swinging f*g**ts to go try f!ght on the fu*king gaza strip.. you mans would get merked

and nobody was repping sh*t hard, we said game lost... he did, was tha american cowboys catchin feelings, like always... fu*king egomaniacs
 10-15-2006, 06:26 PM         #88
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mblock said:
again, im not in america. also, how can a country as a whole have no personality? i rather live in canada than uk or america. well, i rather live in toronto than america or england.

i dont care about canada as a whole, as im not in the government, so if you have a problem about canada, just send a mail to the government
bro, stay out of this little debate

brits and yanks can both agree that canadians are fu*king c*nts, sit down be that and shut the fu*k up
 10-15-2006, 06:28 PM         #89
hustleGRL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Come on Rancid.
Canadians arent that bad.
BTW people, i go by the name of hustleGRL, lmao holla.
 10-15-2006, 06:30 PM         #90
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah but real talk this thread is jokes

its like everyones patrioism getting tha better of them, the bottom line is game sucks... ill be back to argue with u fools later lol
 10-15-2006, 06:30 PM         #91
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
an what happens when u get ur independance? u fuk evrything up

america lost long ago

and u must be idiots ....U RELECTED BUSH 4 fu*kS SAKE

u use our language (most of the world does)

and the world uses our timescale GMT

jus 2 add sum fuel 2 the fire .

well let's see..yes u are rite we do use english of course and we improved it WAY more to a point they understand what we say..fu*k bush i will agree wit u in that discussion but lets remember if not for the US UK would be under nazi control since ur country obviously cannot f!ght..its ok im just sayin...

"u mad?"
 11 years ago '05        #92
space
space
 r a n c i d said:
Didn't you have history classes in school. America NEVER won their independance.

Spain and France WON your independance. Your fu*king history teacher will tell you the same sh*t if you ask him, that's tha problem with americans, you're ignorant to your own history. Like do you honestly believe you was winning your independance... bahahahaha

As for the goverment going wherever you go, who cares... every countrys goverment is below another goverment. Just like america is chinas bi*ch

pick up an item of clothing it will say "made in china" does that mean all americans are chinas bi*ch? No, it means your goverment is chinas bi*ch, everybodys goverment is somebody elses bi*ch

hey dumbass, that was the stupidest sh*t ive ever heard

china is OUR bi*ch

it sounds like your economics teacher never tought you anything

we design all our products and have u low lifes from other countries make them for dirt cheap. .then we ship it back here. .and sell it for cheaper than we could ever sell it for if we made it here. .

i cant believe your perfect british a.ss didnt know that. .

you were so far off on your comment that its almost like you just made that sh*t up. . but who knows:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
 11 years ago '05        #93
space
space
Owned
 10-15-2006, 06:36 PM         #94
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:

hey dumbass, that was the stupidest sh*t ive ever heard

china is OUR bi*ch

it sounds like your economics teacher never tought you anything

we design all our products and have u low lifes from other countries make them for dirt cheap. .then we ship it back here. .and sell it for cheaper than we could ever sell it for if we made it here. .

i cant believe your perfect british a.ss didnt know that. .

you were so far off on your comment that its almost like you just made that sh*t up. . but who knows:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
you're a fu*king idiot, not only does the majority of your resources come from china. The american goverment is billions in debt to china

i swear tha americans on this site are homeschooled by their racist/redneck scummy parents

I mean seriously, what are you? 12 or sometihng?
 10-15-2006, 06:39 PM         #95
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Owned

i agree Str8 outta Cuse OWNED rancid.."u mad?"

or do u need us to defend u from ur own ignorance?..lol
 10-15-2006, 06:39 PM         #96
hustleGRL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
America is in debt by billions of dollars by China.
 11 years ago '05        #97
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 Flozz said:
well let's see..yes u are rite we do use english of course and we improved it WAY more to a point they understand what we say..fu*k bush i will agree wit u in that discussion but lets remember if not for the US UK would be under nazi control since ur country obviously cannot f!ght..its ok im just sayin...

"u mad?"
- American English is poor English.
- your WWII point (you know the Third Reich were WWII right? A lot of Yanks seem confused about that...but hey, they always remember they won it.....w/e war it was of course.....) is highly debatable but a valid stance; just like it would be valid of one to put forth that had Great Britain fell to Nazi Germany the US would follow suit (as she'd be hard-pressed to stave off an entire Nazi occupied Europe & what would have become an entire Japanese occupied Asia); another point for debate would be that the Soviets won WWII.

And besides going into the pathetic homeland attitude (9/11...a couple of planes or whatnot & the entire US is disorientated & terrified), how about we talk Vietnam??? Farmers massacred Yanks over there lol. And you know why that happened right? Because the Brits - the only Western forces at the time with advanced training in jungle warfare (because, despite you guys being the ones to get slapped by Japan, Britain was having to clean up Asia) - refused to get involved in a silly "conflict". Anyway...I know Yanks like you can't read too well so I'll leave it at that...

Last edited by CalcuoCuchicheo; 10-15-2006 at 06:43 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #98
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25656 25656
you cats is dumb he was already leaving dats why it showed him runnin u dumb a.ss people...lol
 11 years ago '04        #99
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
i love the uk accent...

Snatch is my favorite movie...So is Lock Stock & 2 smoking barrels

I fu*ks with S.A.S.

I wanna come out to London for the summer...That sh*t looks live...
 10-15-2006, 06:46 PM         #100
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
you cats is dumb he was already leaving dats why it showed him runnin u dumb a.ss people...lol

Game Says Song On New LP Makes Him 'The One-Man N.W.A'
stfdkd37

Game Goes At 50 Again. (Multi-page thread 1 2)
stfdkd37

**The Game's Brother BigFase100 speaks on Game (Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
stfdkd37

The Game Moves on BILLBOARD Charts
stfdkd37

50 Cent Begs XXL to Pull "Black Hand" Story from the November Issue cuz he is a fake. (Multi-page thread 1 2)
stfdkd37

Girl Tatoos 'The Game' On Her Arm... (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4)
stfdkd37

the game official doctors advocate cover. (Multi-page thread 1 2)
stfdkd37

Game Wants To End Beef With 50 And G-unit.
stfdkd37

proof dr. dre is working on da doctors advocate (Multi-page thread 1 2)
stfdkd37

the game new interview...called above the law
stfdkd37

ras kass disse game even tho he said he wouldn't.

===============================

80% of your threads are about game, you = game groupie
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy