Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-15-2006, 04:54 PM         #61
mblock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GroupieSmasher said:
no there is more violent crime in the UK ie f!ghts stabbings but more crime overall in that rat infested country called america

stupid motherfu*ker
The fu*k you telling me this for...

im not in america...
 10-15-2006, 05:06 PM         #62
MURDAMAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mblock said:
The fu*k you telling me this for...

im not in america...
hahahahahaha owned
 10-15-2006, 05:07 PM         #63
MURDAMAZE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
UK f*g**t gangstas aint sh*t, they accent makes that automatic LOL

na really tho id like to see american rappers vs uK rappers in a f!ght and Uk would get handled like nothing - everyone knows that....

lyrically , street cred and physically
US rappers > UK rappers hands down

if that was UK f*g**ts in brooklyn do u think they would still be alive? fu*k no, aint no doubt that theyd be in pavement
yo this guy speaks the fu*kin truth :applause: :applause:
 10-15-2006, 05:08 PM         #64
Kali_Kingz90  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GroupieSmasher said:
Average UK male>>>>Average US male

US men cant f!ght for sh*t. In the UK it aint been a good night out if you aint had a f!ght. When I went US everyones all fu*kin smiles n friendly n sh*t, come UK and its differenmt everyone got they head down, adults be crossin da street when youngsters passin through etc

I love it how yanks love chattin bout drawin for da heat. Anyone can buss a gun you f*g**ts, I could get a 3yr old to gunshot someone

Lyrically bare UK MC's would rip the sh*t out of your commercial bubblegum rappers
, its just that I will admit UK n*ggas cant make consistenlty good beats.
Our Underground/Old School rappers would murk the sh*t out of your "bare" mc's
 10-15-2006, 05:10 PM         #65
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you game d*ckriders must be crying right now
 10-15-2006, 05:11 PM         #66
Exodus X13  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kali_Kingz90 said:
Our Underground/Old School rappers would murk the sh*t out of your "bare" mc's

how can you judge that when you dont even listen to uk emcees
 10-15-2006, 05:15 PM         #67
af_  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DirtyHarry said:
you guys are fu*king idiots. game didnt run he was already leaving. when he said get the camera the dude started running awya protecting his sh*t. fu*k outta here
G
R
O
U
P
I
E

A
L
E
R
T

man this sh*t getting UK VS US sh*t..

its just that i saw game scared behind his bodyguard and thats it, stop with the uk us sh*t
 10-15-2006, 05:42 PM         #68
bradsmythe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tell u sumthin yh im from uk and ne american gettin mad over here thinkin he big gets run about ne1 we dont care who u r ja rule got robbed round here we dont care bout fame or nun of that sh*t tlk up and get a bit hype and u will get robbed, standard.
 10-15-2006, 05:56 PM         #69
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love how it becomes brits arguing with yanks

that sh*t was funny, they were saying get the camera and dude was just standing like 10 feet from them laughing, then talking about shanking someone made me laugh
 10-15-2006, 06:01 PM         #70
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mblock said:
Funny how all the uk cats are acting hard when they get a moment of fame:rolleyes:
funny how canada been trying to be england for the past 10 years.

sit down f*g**ts, you canadian mountain goat having f*g**ts want to be british
 10-15-2006, 06:03 PM         #71
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
brits actin gangsta?..LMFAO..nuff said
 11 years ago '05        #72
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
no one in america takes u brits seriously. .we all laugh at ur gay a.ss accents and ur homo ways. .no one cares about this sh*t. .act like u london boys were about to shoot som1. .if 15 people wanted to really get the camera or beat the sh*t outta 3 dudes they couldve done it. .they obviously didnt give a sh*t
 10-15-2006, 06:07 PM         #73
mblock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
funny how canada been trying to be england for the past 10 years.

sit down f*g**ts, you canadian mountain goat having f*g**ts want to be british
oh yes, havent you heard? We all own a mountain goat because we're in canada!!!

when people bring up tea and buiscuits about england, its always

again... I could care less about what my country is trying to be, however that works , but im not affiliated with that.
 10-15-2006, 06:12 PM         #74
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BIG UK DONT PLAY
 10-15-2006, 06:13 PM         #75
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flozz said:
brits actin gangsta?..LMFAO..nuff said
I never understood this, like in all honestly, the europeans was the first ruthless and violent race, we was the first behe@ding people the first chance we got... if anything gangsters came from europe

and nobody was trying to act gangsta, game got on some sh*t like "fu*k you" and then started hiding behind his bodyguard when the guy said he was gonna shank them

if they were just 'acting' gangsta, why was game hid behind some big 6'6 53503 pound guy?... but only the other week he boasting about how he smacked ras kass.. i mean come on, another change of heart from game

and i got nothing against americans on a personal level, but you guys need to quit acting like everywhere but america is some nice pleasant place where everyone has tea parties and lives in perfect harmony, singing hyms and playing badmington or something of that level of gayness... 98% of boxden live in suburbia, and you all act tough like you're scarface or something

As for the US having better hip hop artists than UK, of course. US is about 30 times bigger, it's expected that you have more better artists, but as for per person it about equal... People from the west of america can't say sh*t cos you listen to that hyphy bullsh*t, people from the south can't say sh*t because you flat out suck, the only people who can critiscize uk are east, and that's cos they the only territory with real artists

rant over... brb while i make some tea and crumpets
 10-15-2006, 06:13 PM         #76
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GroupieSmasher said:
Average UK male>>>>Average US male

US men cant f!ght for sh*t. In the UK it aint been a good night out if you aint had a f!ght. When I went US everyones all fu*kin smiles n friendly n sh*t, come UK and its differenmt everyone got they head down, adults be crossin da street when youngsters passin through etc

I love it how yanks love chattin bout drawin for da heat. Anyone can buss a gun you f*g**ts, I could get a 3yr old to gunshot someone

Lyrically bare UK MC's would rip the sh*t out of your commercial bubblegum rappers, its just that I will admit UK n*ggas cant make consistenlty good beats.
please stop rite there..f!ghtin?..please only f!ghtin u f*g**ts (i dont mean cigar) ever fite for is Tea and Us got the Uk on check..lap dogs to us..
 10-15-2006, 06:15 PM         #77
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Make_a_WIsh said:
wow.u pretendin to knowwhat is gangsta?AHAHAHAHAH nuff said

plus like u just said...well these us entertainers aka us artists are ACTIN gangsta.
this just shows us how dumb ppl believe that sh*t.

gangsta is not dissin,wearin chains and rollin in chromed whips.

nuff said.

pz
like camron said to bill o'reilly.."u mad?."..lol..

fu*k game that n*gga is a fake we all know it..why u catchin feelings?..lol
 10-15-2006, 06:15 PM         #78
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mblock said:
oh yes, havent you heard? We all own a mountain goat because we're in canada!!!

when people bring up tea and buiscuits about england, its always

again... I could care less about what my country is trying to be, however that works , but im not affiliated with that.
Tea and biscuits makes british mad, what tha fu*k are you talking about... english will be first to admit we drink tea, who the fu*k cares... your american soldiers leave england drinking tea.. and they could smack the fu*k out of majority of people on boxden

canada has no room to speak on anything, you're like an interbred america and england, your country has no personallity, you dangle off the balls of other countrys
 10-15-2006, 06:17 PM         #79
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flozz said:
please stop rite there..f!ghtin?..please only f!ghtin u f*g**ts (i dont mean cigar) ever fite for is Tea and Us got the Uk on check..lap dogs to us..
This coming from someone whos army cant even beat Iraq

the american public dont f!ght with fists, you all need guns
 10-15-2006, 06:18 PM         #80
jataylorlfc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
us is full of gated suburbian communities with the odd bad neighborhoods

uk isnt segregated like america is

black ppl dont get segregated from white
asian dnt get segregated from eastern european

sure ther split up a bit but still same area

and every1 knows the us is 75% idiots 60% of which isupper class suburbia 25% acceptable people who wud do alrite in uk

and 2 that 25% i pity u an wud b happy 4 u 2 visit us here and for the others jus try it

we'll f!ght u on the beaches-bi*ches
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy