NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-15-2006, 04:31 PM         #41
GroupieSmasher  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
UK f*g**t gangstas aint sh*t, they accent makes that automatic LOL

na really tho id like to see american rappers vs uK rappers in a f!ght and Uk would get handled like nothing - everyone knows that....

lyrically , street cred and physically
US rappers > UK rappers hands down

if that was UK f*g**ts in brooklyn do u think they would still be alive? fu*k no, aint no doubt that theyd be in pavement
Average UK male>>>>Average US male

US men cant f!ght for sh*t. In the UK it aint been a good night out if you aint had a f!ght. When I went US everyones all fu*kin smiles n friendly n sh*t, come UK and its differenmt everyone got they head down, adults be crossin da street when youngsters passin through etc

I love it how yanks love chattin bout drawin for da heat. Anyone can buss a gun you f*g**ts, I could get a 3yr old to gunshot someone

Lyrically bare UK MC's would rip the sh*t out of your commercial bubblegum rappers, its just that I will admit UK n*ggas cant make consistenlty good beats.
 10-15-2006, 04:32 PM         #42
KINGB4EVER'06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
geeze, its no wonder your town had hurricane destroy it, you new orlean guys are too stupid to function
your father should of held a shotgun to your head and painted his walls with your brains, thats of course if you have any

go listen to lil wayne, you f*g**t

fukk outta here bi*ch
 11 years ago '04        #43
smack50 
space
space
space
$349 | Props total: 1 1
Ha Ha game's a punk
BWS = Bunch of WankstaS
 10-15-2006, 04:32 PM         #44
mblock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GroupieSmasher said:
if dem UK n*ggas was runnin away you would have heard the wind whistling against the speaker you stupid illiterate motherfu*kers.
Funny how all the uk cats are acting hard when they get a moment of fame:rolleyes:
 10-15-2006, 04:33 PM         #45
KINGB4EVER'06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
geeze, its no wonder your town had hurricane destroy it, you new orlean guys are too stupid to function
your father should of held a shotgun to your head and painted his walls with your brains, thats of course if you have any

i ain't know gangsta a nothin but come to New Orleans and say that see if you make it out alive

fukk outta here bi*ch
 11 years ago '04        #46
Kaotic 
space
space
$3,327 | Props total: 0 0
this is a well known fact now...

those guys didnt run

game was seen runnning into his convoy...

im a game fan but this is very embarasing

those guys werent even serious... they arnt even london man
 11 years ago '06        #47
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
Game is a joke!
 10-15-2006, 04:35 PM         #48
jamar085  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:

11 years ago '04        #49
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1428 1428
 hurricanegamePZ said:
UK f*g**t gangstas aint sh*t, they accent makes that automatic LOL

na really tho id like to see american rappers vs uK rappers in a f!ght and Uk would get handled like nothing - everyone knows that....

lyrically , street cred and physically
US rappers > UK rappers hands down

if that was UK f*g**ts in brooklyn do u think they would still be alive? fu*k no, aint no doubt that theyd be in pavement

WHAT LANGUAGE DO YOU SPEAK?
 11 years ago '04        #50
-sunjeev- 
space
space
space
$169 | Props total: 0 0
so ya'll telling me that you would keep running your mouth if lennox rolled up in that sh*t? fu*k that...haha
 11 years ago '06        #51
cleavon15 
space
space
$987 | Props total: 87 87
 r a n c i d said:
English motherfu*ker, do you speak it?

It isn't my fault lil wayne kisses baby:rolleyes:

and it aint my fault a bi*ch still run your country
 10-15-2006, 04:41 PM         #52
GroupieSmasher  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mblock said:
Funny how all the uk cats are acting hard when they get a moment of fame:rolleyes:
shut the fu*k up you stupid canadian punk a.ss bi*ch. The UK owns your bullsh*t country and you f*g**ts even use some of our slang. Look at you d*ckridin the yanks, you candians suck americans dry tryin to be them.

You f*g**ts think london is all tea and the queen yeah but I can show you statistics that show there are more violent crime in the UK than their is in yank land you fu*kin pussies.
 10-15-2006, 04:42 PM         #53
Kali_Kingz90  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Am I the only one who sees the dudes from UK getting their a.sses beat and they are the ones running away?

And ofcourse Game isn't f!ghting, dudes famous, he isn't gonna risk getting stabbed over some dumb sh*t.

Are you guys fu*king retarded?

Last edited by Kali_Kingz90; 10-15-2006 at 04:43 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #54
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,326 | Props total: 11228 11228
lol UK thugs wishing they were from brooklyn...

their raps are horrible anyway. and they didnt punk game, they ran like bi*ches if you ask me.

game didnt do sh*t, and neither would i. why waste time on these london nobodys? not worth it.

...basically, the UK is a joke in terms of hip-hop culture. its all borrowed.

swagger jackers.
 10-15-2006, 04:43 PM         #55
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GroupieSmasher said:
Average UK male>>>>Average US male

US men cant f!ght for sh*t. In the UK it aint been a good night out if you aint had a f!ght. When I went US everyones all fu*kin smiles n friendly n sh*t, come UK and its differenmt everyone got they head down, adults be crossin da street when youngsters passin through etc

I love it how yanks love chattin bout drawin for da heat. Anyone can buss a gun you f*g**ts, I could get a 3yr old to gunshot someone

Lyrically bare UK MC's would rip the sh*t out of your commercial bubblegum rappers, its just that I will admit UK n*ggas cant make consistenlty good beats.
where n the u.s. did u go?
 10-15-2006, 04:45 PM         #56
Hotboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
plus honestly if i knew u had a camera i wouldnt do nothin till its gone. if game would have done somethin he would be gettin sued already

Last edited by Hotboy504; 10-15-2006 at 04:47 PM..
 10-15-2006, 04:48 PM         #57
mblock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GroupieSmasher said:
shut the fu*k up you stupid canadian punk a.ss bi*ch. The UK owns your bullsh*t country and you f*g**ts even use some of our slang. Look at you d*ckridin the yanks, you candians suck americans dry tryin to be them.

You f*g**ts think london is all tea and the queen yeah but I can show you statistics that show there are more violent crime in the UK than their is in yank land you fu*kin pussies.
You're proud that your country is violent? im proud of you man, you a true gangsta4life :applause:

So you're uk has more crime than the us, im SURE you're the one running around the uk causing it right? I could care less if canada has less crime...

fuk outta here, ya'll acting like the higher the death rate where you live, the more I can front on BX about how hard where I live is...
 10-15-2006, 04:48 PM         #58
DirtyHarry  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys are fu*king idiots. game didnt run he was already leaving. when he said get the camera the dude started running awya protecting his sh*t. fu*k outta here
 11 years ago '05        #59
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 rasheedwallace said:
lol UK thugs wishing they were from brooklyn...

their raps are horrible anyway. and they didnt punk game, they ran like bi*ches if you ask me.

game didnt do sh*t, and neither would i. why waste time on these london nobodys? not worth it.

...basically, the UK is a joke in terms of hip-hop culture. its all borrowed.

swagger jackers.
well if u wanna REALLY get into it......all rap not from the Bronx is 'swagger jacked'.........

the UK has its own sound......they dont sound like anything over here......personally i dont ike it but whatever.............

them being 'worse rappers than everybody in the US' doesnt mean sh*t about them punking Game out..........if Game was as big of a thug as he is, he woulda knuckled up while they were still inside instead of talking sh*t while he was getting on the elevator..........
 10-15-2006, 04:52 PM         #60
GroupieSmasher  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mblock said:
You're proud that your country is violent? im proud of you man, you a true gangsta4life :applause:

So you're uk has more crime than the us, im SURE you're the one running around the uk causing it right? I could care less if canada has less crime...

fuk outta here, ya'll acting like the higher the death rate where you live, the more I can front on BX about how hard where I live is...

no there is more violent crime in the UK ie f!ghts stabbings but more crime overall in that rat infested country called america

stupid motherfu*ker
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc