Game and BWS fight in london

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #181
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
 CalcuoCuchicheo said:
Adidas was & is a German brand son so yes, Europe DID START THAT

n*gga please

who was rockin addidas before run dmc made that sh*t cool??

rod laver??ain't nobody care about his sh*t,rund dmc made ya look
 10-16-2006, 11:19 AM         #182
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahahahhahaa....that fu*kin pus*y thinks hes gangster and he's got 15 dudes w/ him and he still hides behind his bodyguard...

Game's career = officially OVER
 10-16-2006, 11:21 AM         #183
GroupieSmasher  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:
n*gga please

wrong people was rockin dat sh*t long time before, just check the motherfu*kin oldskool olympics tapes
 11 years ago '05        #184
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,042 | Props total: 817 817
 mt fuji said:
n*gga please

Nah, soundsystem & football>doin it in the park>RUN-DMC. Thats how Adidas got popular.

And props to dude who bought up france, Akon & Lunatic. I dont fully agree with Hip Hop being actually born in france, but I know exactly what you're getting at.
 10-16-2006, 11:52 AM         #185
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.......You people wasted 13 pages on this bullsh*t a.ss video....

NY Stand up first of all...fu*k anyone else..

Second....

To tha english posters within the thread....This video is the Pride of your country right now? Having game say fu*k You...then his people try to take the camera....and what does your guy do...SAY "I'll Shank you..."....He didnt shank anyone tho :(....He took off running with his camera.

Who threw a punch? Where was the shank?

I think Games a bi*ch, and all his BWS people are corny as fu*k for the sh*t their saying on that tape....But not only that....The kids taping him are equally wack....These n*ggas Ran...U can hear the heavy breathing.."HUFF HUFF HUFF" lol...And now people brag on it?

I Think the BWS Stans Lost cause Game looked like an a.ss once again...And the English Kids celebrating this thing lost as well cause your boys had to break out like Turbo and Ozone.

The Moral of the Story is....NOBODY in that video was a winner...both sides lost.

Damn white people....lol
 10-16-2006, 12:02 PM         #186
cta052006  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*tapdances*
 10-16-2006, 12:02 PM         #187
GroupieSmasher  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3 vs 15 them birmingham heads came out with da victory.
 10-16-2006, 12:05 PM         #188
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where was the victory for either camp? I dont get it :(....lol.....

I dont know....I guess where im from we dont consider running with a camera, or jumping in our limo a Victory....lol...

Both sides lost.
 10-16-2006, 12:07 PM         #189
GroupieSmasher  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phicmagic said:
Where was the victory for either camp? I dont get it :(....lol.....

I dont know....I guess where im from we dont consider running with a camera, or jumping in our limo a Victory....lol...

Both sides lost.

considering that half of games entourage ment to be big bad motherfu*kers, and bodyguards and they couldnt get the camera of 3 birmingham dudes? id say the brummie dudes came off winners cause BWS f*g**t a.ss got shown up.

Id love it if 15 local london rudebois come n see game n dat, game would have been speeding off or decked out. LDN n*ggas dun pet fi draw click click :D
 10-16-2006, 12:11 PM         #190
INJ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I lost a lil respect for game

wtf ..
 11 years ago '05        #191
CalcuoCuchicheo 
space
space
$6,478 | Props total: 3 3
 mt fuji said:
n*gga please

Retard; see posts #190 & #191.
 10-16-2006, 12:43 PM         #192
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mt fuji said:
n*gga please

what the fu*k are you talking about, everyone was rocking adidas in europe before run dmc

just like everyone out here been rocking lacoste and all that about 60 years before you
 10-16-2006, 01:47 PM         #193
BKdemon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the point is, for a guy who claims hes a "blood" and how hes gangster and hard as nails, he got told to fu*k off before he gt in the lift and then start murmuring sum sh*t. That aint really gangster, i thought bloods didnt take sh*t like that.....fu*k off to america with ur blood sh*t.....that doesnt mean anything here.
 11 years ago '06        #194
Stackz 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 557 557
LMAO at people writing essays on here... Daaaamn chill out

But back to the video
Quality was sh*tty like fu*k
I didnt see nobody running on either sides
Besides the camera shaking they cover up the whole screen with their lame a.ss graphics (To cover up something???)
pus*y a.ss video nuff said
 10-16-2006, 02:32 PM         #195
virtuexru  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok, so I basically just read through 90% of this thread. I watched the video and in my honest opinion, all who said "the london guys won" or the "game won" are both wrong.

No-one really won. There was no f!ght. You have to think outside what happened and think logically about the motives.

I personally don't really like the Game so I'm not being biased.

First off, the Game is a millioniare. Put yourself in his shoes. Why get the body guards in general? He's not at home, he's on the road doing a promotion. What's the point of him "f*cking some dudes up" when he's gettin paper as it is, there is none. He probably could give a sh*t less. When you have that much cash leakin out your a.ss you're not really worrying about f!ghtin people anymore.

That's what happens when you make the big-time, 95% of rappers fall off because they don't have to work hard to make that paper. But when you're in the hood you gotta f!ght your way up and hustle and grind.

That's it.
 10-16-2006, 02:47 PM         #196
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well lets see...gmes 400 pound body guard chasing a 100 pound kid with a camera...HMM WHO WINS THAT FOOT RACE?

And why was the camera covered? .....Games Lame...But honestly this doesnt do much to his credibility....Like over here in the states we havent even heard of it..

And Who cares about who was rocking Adidas first? Who made them popular? I mean......Ja Rule was singing just like Fifty was back in 1999....Whose out doin bigger things right now?

I Dont really get this thread....it seems like you people NEED something to be proud of cause NOTHING happens for you to be proud of....

Like....Youre claiming you "Defamed American Bloods" cause a camera crew Ran away from Games security Guards.lol..

Howcome son was screaming IMA SHANK YOU!.....And he didnt shank anyone :(......I thought "LDN dudes dont pet fi draw click click"....And he just stood their screaming "im going to shank you"...lol

:rolleyes: .....BOTH SIDES LOST.

its a Draw...London Loses again....Once for SAS...two for running with a camera when they "Dont pet fi" lol....

And in the end....game is from Compton...So keep NY The fu*k out your mouth ol' Chap
 10-16-2006, 03:09 PM         #197
Bang 0n Em  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man game makes cali look so bad

lmao @ him getting ran out

and wtf @ lennox lewis popping out of nowhere
 10-16-2006, 03:25 PM         #198
BKdemon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It wud be fine if Game wasnt always claimin that he can fuk anyone up..... he even says hes rich and poor at the same time blah blah...hes in the streets n he can handle this kind of sh*t...Didnt really live up to all his bravado talk. Cos if sum1 tellin him to fu*k up isnt enough for him to leave sum1 KO'd, he shud keep his mouth shut.

I think alotta the aggro shown by UK posters is cos it looks like we are supposed to be starstruck wen sum US dude comes down here.
N from what I saw it all started gettin heavy when Game said "fu*k u" to the cameraman. Who the fu*k is he to say that? He aint in Compton, hes in a foreign land, have sum respect son. Actin like we jus gonna lie back and take that sh*t.
 10-16-2006, 03:35 PM         #199
Flozz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
so basicly u cudnt respond beacause you have been beaten

o an learn 2 spell
nope you were defeated and that simply said..and about spelling "cudnt" is not spelt as so it is spelled "couldn't"...lol..you are one huge hypocrit..lol

clown..ETHERED you already get over it!

"u mad?"
 11 years ago '06        #200
mrpriest469 
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 12 12
Game and BWS are straight bi*ch. These n*ggas couldn't get the tape from three UK n*ggas. This n*gga standing by the bodyguards the whole time. These n*ggas must've seen Lennox Lewis coming cuz they dipped of quick.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago