Oct 12, 2006 - Game 2 50 Cent:"I'm flat out better than him"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's honestly better
50 196 39.36%
Game 302 60.64%
Voters: 498. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #141
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,373 | Props total: 470 470
 prolific1 said:
I really don't give a fu*k about either of these dudes. But just the mere fact that this thread is 10 pages is a good indication of the level of interest that is surrounding these two dudes. So with that being said..they will both continue to sell records and play the dumb a.ss general public like puppets. The Game is keeping his name in the press and 50 cent will do the same when it's time for him to release another album. So go ahead and pick a side. They really don't care. Hate or love either of these guys but don't lose sight of the power of marketing. If you all weren't talking about them, then I would say they fell off, they are wack, or whaterver emotional response that is typical in these type of threads. Face it.. They are smarter than you. That is the difference between thinking like a millionaire rather than being a broke a.ss n*gga standing outside looking in. The Game & 50 > than all y'all.

Catch up n*ggas...

Food for thought: Both of these guys sold over 4-5 million records. Hell 50 did it twice. What in hell makes you think they won't do it again? Watch how the gullable public run out to buy The Game's new album just to hear what he has to say. I'm willing to bet my left kidney that this n*gga goes platinum by the 3rd week. If he didn't learn anything else from 50, he learned this. KEEP YOUR NAME IN n*ggaS MOUTH.

^^real talk.....thats to the point......

but everybody talkin bout his truce.....so what if he had a truce...does that mean he spose to like them now.....i might say i aint beefin witta nicca no mo & wanna move on....but when sumbody ask about tha nicca, u think imma be like...oh yea, me and that nicca coola dan fan...i be kickin at his crib, talkin to him on the phone...:wtf: yea righ....niccaz trippin.....imma still gone be like, i dont fu*k wit dat nicca like dat.....
 11 years ago '04        #142
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
man game must love g unit, thats all he talks about
 11 years ago '04        #143
Profyt 
space
space
$174 | Props total: 0 0
man i like Game and all but some S**t he says is dumb...this kid only dropped one album and he got big headed....now to think he's all that is obsured...but hey to each is own....

p.s he got shot by his own gun while playin madden. how real is he?
 10-13-2006, 11:14 AM         #144
ike85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mayne aint dat some sh*t, this n*gga is a female on his period dats why he said one blood. but anywayz fu*k him big time, he is one confused mofo!!
 10-13-2006, 11:17 AM         #145
ike85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You see this is why he was kicked out of Gunit...coz he's so immature
 11 years ago '06        #146
spdaghost 
space
space
space
$255 | Props total: 0 0
50 cool man, i dont really listen to him, but he knows how to sell records man, he make good music, i dont really think he works enough with his artist though.
 11 years ago '06        #147
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,195 | Props total: 2574 2574
Game is like a crazy girlfriend! First things is cool she flips out and you see how crazy she is so you break it off with her....then she comes back tryin to sweet talk you and u almost fall for it until she flips out again.......Crazy bi*ch
 11 years ago '04        #148
hbkhhhrule 
space
space
space
$112 | Props total: 0 0
w'll c G-unit the proper hip hop eminem and dre still repping g unit de not even on games album hes just a wack a.ss gay boy
 11 years ago '04        #149
FlashBacks 
space
space
$372 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k 50 he s a snitch and honestly game is a better lyricist than any one in the f*g unit oh ya and about game wanting to stop the beefing well 50 came and started dissing game after that fact and then got beat done again lyricly fu*k the snitch unit blackwall/d-block fo life remember 50 could sign jesus and he still couldnt save hiss a.ss
 11 years ago '04        #150
FlashBacks 
space
space
$372 | Props total: 0 0
Game is like a crazy girlfriend! First things is cool she flips out and you see how crazy she is so you break it off with her....then she comes back tryin to sweet talk you and u almost fall for it until she flips out again.......Crazy bi*ch

cuz look at the pole and do some better reserch game left the f*g unit u stupid fu*k u must be snitchin too thats why u feel so close to half a dollar man
 11 years ago '05        #151
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,823 | Props total: 56 56
 Too Wasted said:
Game needs a life, he drinks, eats and sleeps Gunit.
For real...
 11 years ago '04        #152
The_Most_H8ed 
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 1237 1237
no1 can say game is better than 50 completly or vice versa...50 sells records 2 the mainstream...game sells mixtapes (the way g-unit used 2)...game has way more street credit than 50 but who buys $20 cds in the hood? if we go lyric for lyric...you gotta give it 2 game bcuz he spits about different sh*t and isnt always sittin about "shorties in da club" 50's songs get more airplay on radio but games disses hit harder underground...so basically its not a matter of whos better ...each artist just needs 2 handle his own n make his own money...the beef is gettin old
 11 years ago '04        #153
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
Gunit mixtapes sell anyway, and Game has skills but he's no lyricist. ras kass tha
 11 years ago '04        #154
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
i meant to type Ras kass that's a lyricist, Mad Skillz, Talib Kweli, Common, etc.
 10-13-2006, 01:33 PM         #155
DUCKDOLLAS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
one blood is hot but being flat out better than 50 a liitle to confident
 11 years ago '06        #156
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
game needs to make up his damn mind..just called a truce and now this...g unit fallin off has nothing to do with game..just are played out cause all them damn mixtapes and sh*t
 11 years ago '06        #157
bigmike5115 
space
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 50 50
and game can rap to..doesnt have punch lines adn sh*t but he can just flat out rap...same wit 50 to..50 just knows he doesnt have to put alot of effort into something for it to sell so hes lazy..and the same sh*t happens to all hot a.ss groups..soon as they get to many members they fall off..happens with rocafella ruff ryders and now g unit
 11 years ago '06        #158
lethald1 
space
space
$605 | Props total: 0 0
 Too Wasted said:
Game needs a life, he drinks, eats and sleeps Gunit.
for real. i dont even no why hes still on they d*cks like the beef is still fresh. if he really "dismantled" the gunit camp then he wouldnt still be puttin out disses. i aint hatin on the game, but that n*ggas gotta start makin some hits insteada them tired a.ss diss tracks.
 10-13-2006, 02:17 PM         #159
THA-CO-REBEL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bullsh*t, GUNIT>>>>>>black wall street. It is what it is
 10-13-2006, 02:21 PM         #160
casketmouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
g unit = pop
game = hip hop

difference in genres
game is as much a pop artist than 50 is. The Unit are actually slowly goin back to their roots of grimey NY. They came, got rich and now they're chillin'. They have nothing more to proove. These guys have been giving us classics, be it on mixtapes or LP material so they don't have to work harder or as hard as the rest. 50 got game paid and he got all his boys paid. Now it's time to keep makin music for the ones who WANT to buy their stuff.

They've worked harder than anyone else I know to do what they do. Don't forget that 50 has a history waaaaaay longer than game and he's this lil negroes elder. Gunit is not dead, but I believ 50 is also getting tired with the state of the game as it is. Banks and them haven't been as driven and you can tell the Hunger is gone from all these guys. They came, saw, and conqered*. Now it's time to go back to makin NY music. "Rotten Apple" has that written all over it. NY NY. The Game needs the Unit just like Easy needed dre and canibus needed LL. 50 was 50 before game, Game was nutta before 50 and ya'll can say all that sh*t you want but not until the album did anyone give a flying sh*te about Game's ability to rap. Banks, from day one had us goin' damn! this fella can spit. Before the hate, Banks was the best in NY at what he was doing. Everyone appreciated the Untit back then. It was a fun time. They blew up and like the saying goes "They hate you, they love you, then they hate you again". 50 is not a dumb cat. He is overall a better artist than Game and at a time even lyrically better (on a personal tip, game drops too many names). Everyone getting spins on the radio and is aknowledged by BET and MTV on a consistant basis are POP artists. POP artists can still be Hip Hop cause, there's good Hiphop and Bad Hiphop.

The Game is saturated and the unit are kickin back. They were not ruined by anyone else. They coulda super promoted Banks if they wanted to, it's just too much money when Banks has a decent fan base. He has a more solid album than anyone else on the rap charts. Lupe has a great album too but I'm talking POP status wise. Only three radio friendly songs from Banks this time and everyone on his album are respected as street cred emcees, not just pop natives.

50 > Game, because 50 made 50 and was 50 from day one, where as Dre, 50 made Game, and has not always been what he talks about (Gangstaz don't get on change of heart) Ever realized why 50 would let a so called BLOOD in his wife and kids' domain, but even 50 never been there? cause game ain't really about sh*te? Where was the hype when Budden was k!llin this guy.

Everyone goes down and the Unit have been around for a while at the top. They came as a crew, where as Game came as a rookie to the Game. Even banks wasn't a rookie, he been at the mixtapes since 17.

I'm not a Gunit groupie, but I'm not a band waggon fad follower either. I rolled with their music since I first heard them in 2003 and I will stick it out with them cause they are returning to what i once loved about certain NY music. I hate Gangsta music, but if it's done right and not done for sales alone then i'm cool. if it really feels authentic, I will listen if you are putting your heart into it.

Anyway... Game may sell big, but without Dre and 50 who were thew reason he had hits, I doubt he'll do it again. I honestly haven't heard ANYTHING better than a single track on the documentary, recently from Game and for him to start gettin too arrogant, it will be a hard plummet back down to earth.

even 50 would never say he's flat out better than another person unless he prooved it overall. Until game out does 50's entire legacy and out sells Get Rich or Die trying, or does some classic mixtapes, and run one of the most successful clicks ever, then we'll say Game > 50, but unitl then... He should just work on his music and stop name dropping.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy