most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's honestly better
50 196 39.36%
Game 302 60.64%
Voters: 498. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #121
loudobbs 
space
space
$456 | Props total: 8 8
Dis n*gga is wack as fu*k. He JUST ASKED FOR A TRUCE LAST WEEK and now he's talking reckless. Also, I think it's funny how the article twisted things "The pair famously fell out over The Game’s decision to quit his one-time mentor’s G-Unit record label to work with other artists"

we ALL know the n*gga got KICKED OUT

didn't even know about it HIMSELF til they said da sh*t on the radio

and I don't wanna hear this sh*t I'm a Game hater, I'm just speaking truth.
 10-13-2006, 03:06 AM         #122
the hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 and his lover game should buttfu*k each other
put it up on
gunit groupies like peterparker would download it
 11 years ago '05        #123
daduif 
space
space
$455 | Props total: 0 0
Q. How do u know that the game is a blood?

A. He wears a red shirt!

B. he has PMS and got blood all over his White-T. the PMS probably why he changes his mind all the time
 11 years ago '05        #124
freemusic man 
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 175 175
50 is wayyy better than game
 10-13-2006, 03:27 AM         #125
the hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the hater said:
50 and his lover game should buttfu*k each other
put it up on
gunit groupies like peterparker would download it

^^^^^^^
truth
 10-13-2006, 03:48 AM         #126
Thursday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well my thing is this

as said before g-unit is k!lling hip hop
before they were the sh*t dont get me wrong i was bumpin 50s massacre album before most people, but the reason why i listened to the game is because him being from cali i gave him a chance and he brought the gang sh*t back in the game like NWA. From one blood, New York Remix sh*t like that
its all fya to me. hes from cali im from cali so its a mutial thing so to speak.
50s on the east coast, east coast west coast im riding with the west because i still believe what pac said should be carried tell we win

snoop is like 50 to me washed up in it for the money. he says hes a crip but i aint herd no storys other then him slangin. ive been shot at many of times, ive had money on my head. ive did my sh*t but i dont rap about it 20 some odd years later. snoop also did a song with diddy. from pacs view if your down with badboy then fu*k you too. snoop was koo back in the day but now hes a sell out like 50 idk haha
 11 years ago '06        #127
freshnigga 
space
space
space
$382 | Props total: 0 0
didnt the game just want to make a truce wit fifty
 11 years ago '05        #128
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
i dont see how u can say game is better. when 50 made game. the two biggest songs that game has to this day 50 wrote them. Game is who he is because of gunit. n*gga might as well be publist for them cause all he does is talk bout these n*ggas 24 hours a day. sh*t is dumb. I loved game at first but this n*gga wants to be 50cent so bad he cant even focus on the music. I hope this dumb a.ss dont got no gunit diss on his cd cause that will be a shame. He needs to flop cause if he doesnt he is always gonna talk bout the unit for ever
 10-13-2006, 04:25 AM         #129
the hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game and 50 are both jackoffs
close thread
 11 years ago '05        #130
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 hurricanegamePZ said:
im a fan of hip hop
i like game
i believe gunit is k!lling hip hop

that does not make me a d*ck rider
i make u mad and u dont have anything intelligent to say so u just say im a d*ckrider... at u ignorant a.ss haters
I agree
 11 years ago '05        #131
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Too Wasted said:
I have to add....

Game: And Im repping GGGGG GUNIT!

Jay: WTF you mean GGGGG GUNOT!

Game: Thats want I said GGGGGG GUNOT

Jay:
Right Right I thought I caught a foxy brown.

Game: I dont diss legends Jay

Jay: Didnt you say you dont do buttons up?? Isnt that a diss towards me?

Game:
Nah I apologiesed for that.

Jay:
Yea RIGHT.....

Game: Yea I apologized to you and bleek and young gunz and Buddens and Yukmouth and Ja rule and Xzibit and 50.

Jay:
You just said GGG GUNOT?!?!

Game: Nope I said GGGGUNIT!

Jay: *Smacks hand on head*

Game: Your one confused n*gga Jay, Im off to do a diss track on 50 and gunit
..... GGGGG GUNOT!!

Jay:
You mean.... GGGG ...... Never Mind.

Game: Im going after 50 and Im going to tell the fans about impalas, blood and Compton and Dre, Eazy E, NWA, Pac, Nas, Pun, Snoop, young Jeezy, 50, Banks, Yayo, Buck, Whoo kid........ Everyone..... Im gonna mention everyone in the rap game.

Jay: How the fu*k you gonna name drop 50, Banks, Yayo, Buck and Whoo kid when you doing a diss track towards Gunit????

Game: Im not its GGGGGG GUNIT NOW.

Jay:
 11 years ago '04        #132
Thirdeye 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 4 4
personally i don't like both of them that much.they both got nice songs from time to time but to me musical wise game is a little better
 11 years ago '04        #133
prolific1 
space
space
space
$209 | Props total: 0 0
I really don't give a fu*k about either of these dudes. But just the mere fact that this thread is 10 pages is a good indication of the level of interest that is surrounding these two dudes. So with that being said..they will both continue to sell records and play the dumb a.ss general public like puppets. The Game is keeping his name in the press and 50 cent will do the same when it's time for him to release another album. So go ahead and pick a side. They really don't care. Hate or love either of these guys but don't lose sight of the power of marketing. If you all weren't talking about them, then I would say they fell off, they are wack, or whaterver emotional response that is typical in these type of threads. Face it.. They are smarter than you. That is the difference between thinking like a millionaire rather than being a broke a.ss n*gga standing outside looking in. The Game & 50 > than all y'all.

Catch up n*ggas...

Food for thought: Both of these guys sold over 4-5 million records. Hell 50 did it twice. What in hell makes you think they won't do it again? Watch how the gullable public run out to buy The Game's new album just to hear what he has to say. I'm willing to bet my left kidney that this n*gga goes platinum by the 3rd week. If he didn't learn anything else from 50, he learned this. KEEP YOUR NAME IN n*ggaS MOUTH.

Last edited by prolific1; 10-13-2006 at 04:48 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #134
santana2009 
space
space
$1,089 | Props total: 270 270
50 betta dan Game he a lame a.ss n*gga with no rhymes except Dr.dre,impala,eazy-e, and all other rappers better than his a.ss
 10-13-2006, 06:52 AM         #135
af_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im in a 6-4 impala, listenin to dre, callin 50 to apologize...
 11 years ago '05        #136
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
lol november xxl game says "i just want 50 to leave me alone i never did anything to him" games retarded...i like him but make up ur fu*kin mind
 11 years ago '06        #137
ameilius 61 heat pts61
space
space
$1,660 | Props total: 907 907
game = beeeotch
 11 years ago '04        #138
Jahfire 
space
space
space
$405 | Props total: 0 0
when will people realize Game cant be taken seriously no more, dude just said he want a truce, now he's back to this......focus on your music you dumb fu*k, dude is out of G-Unit and still screaming there name. Get off there d*ck, damn, even some hardcore Game fans are sick of this sh*t, and keep in mind dude is a flip flopper.Merksmilez i agree with you, and what exactly has Game's Blackwallstreet done, had Vita and lost her and Charli Baltimore is with scott storch now. This motherfu*ker dissed his own brother Big Fase who help him with his label.....Game is calling himself king of the mainstream and the underground. Took two years for his second album to come out, and word has it Dr Dre has a book coming out addressing Game......hmmmmmm
 11 years ago '04        #139
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,072 | Props total: 234 234
 hurricanegamePZ said:
hell ya ...fu*k g unit....:finger: ...game is gona own 06 and 07

as for 06...Hov got that at the last turn....07 who knows....but 50 is a genius...regardless of his actions towards other cats...vs The Game, he's a marketing genius..not goin to be pulled into any stupid sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #140
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
game needs a life... for real.... he stays tryna bring g-unit into it so he gets some shine... if he wouldnt have dissed them at all or even talked about them after being kicked out he would be a NOBODY right now...
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy