Oct 12, 2006 - Game 2 50 Cent:"I'm flat out better than him"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
230 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
108 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who's honestly better
50 196 39.36%
Game 302 60.64%
Voters: 498. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-12-2006, 05:36 PM         #41
smacked 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He can't be doing it for PR any longer either - now its just plain stupidity
 10-12-2006, 05:38 PM         #42
ray34 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Think Dat n*gga Game Jus Want Attention And Deep In His Heart He Wish He Was Still Wit 50. Cuz He Took On All 50 Beef Then When Him And 50 Caught Beef He Apologized 2 Ja And Dem
 10-12-2006, 05:40 PM         #43
canalstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good post. The MTV OVerdrive Video Player of the Game interview in the UK doesn't work outside of the U.K. and Ireland, so it's a no go on the video.
 11 years ago '05        #44
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,111 | Props total: 516 516
this is so silly game was just talkin about stoppin tha drama with 50 and talkin bout callin the beef off now he back running his mouth again game is nice but he aint betta then 50
dt
 11 years ago '05        #45
CaShMoNeYDfG 8 heat pts
space
space
$896 | Props total: 140 140
 Blazini_ said:
Didnt he just say he wants to end the beef??? I guess he wanted to have a change of heart
 11 years ago '04        #46
BpWally 
space
space
$884 | Props total: 0 0
 Mirage said:
1. They both equaly above average but nothing to write home about.

2. Game leaving and dissing G-Unit probably did hurt 50 but hurt himself a lot more at the same time.

3. The old 50 before he got famous and switched his style up to his current confused east coast/south side fusion sh*t (Guess Whose Back 50) is better than Game.

4. Game will go 1-2 x platinum depending on the handling of his album. Its quality is probably similar to Documentary, but he is not getting the same promotion as if he were dropping on Aftermath.

5. G-unit is passed its hayday but will continue to be a major force in the industry regardless of Game.
couldn't have said it better
 11 years ago '05        #47
A-Dot 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 792 792
Game has no content to rap about or talk about, he don't have sh*t, So he keeps sayin' the same thing over and over,

fu*k GAME--NOBODY IS RIDING WIT HIM!!!!!
NO DRE---NO EMINEM!!!!!

DRE AND EMINEM ARE RIDING WITH FIDDY, I THINK THAT SAYS IT ALL, AND HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE DRE'S PROTEGE, HAHAHAHahahaaaaa..........
 11 years ago '05        #48
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 stfdkd37 said:
yo all you dumb haterz game did call a truce and 50 dumb a.ss never responded game said so in his interview i wouldnt wait myself so he didn't answer now he got to deal with game. when pac was alive and kept dissin n*ggas no one said nothin, when 50 kept dissin ja no one said nothin, now game dissin over and over everyone got somethin to say get dat whack sh*t outta here g-g-g-g-g -unot

Your fu*king stupid, you think 50 was there sitting at his house listening to Lame on the radio. You act like 50's gonna rush to the nearest telephone to phone Game up and say "Oh man game I missed you so much I accept the truce"

Get the fu*k outta here, the dude got a Gunot tattoo on his hand and wants to lick 50s a.ss again :finger:
 11 years ago '04        #49
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,170 | Props total: 5427 5427
 DEEPEE said:
I bet nobody reads this
i did, and he stated some good points.
 11 years ago '04        #50
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
people still like g unit???? lmao

"Just a lil bit"..... haha yall n*ggas soft as fu*k
 11 years ago '04        #51
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,221 | Props total: 708 708
Game>Gunot!!!!!

Game is on top right now, no one can fu*k with him far has hip hop goes,

Plus his a westcoast rapper!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #52
orv 
space
space
$4,287 | Props total: 1652 1652
Game is always apologizing and then talking sh*t a week later...
 10-12-2006, 06:06 PM         #53
ronb1412004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game is not hiphop fu*kin idiots hes a d*ck that keeps flipflopping make up ur fu*kin mind.
 11 years ago '05        #54
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,599 | Props total: 2501 2501
First off Fifty made game what he is today second didt game want to end the beef with G-unit??????
 10-12-2006, 06:08 PM         #55
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
yo all you dumb haterz game did call a truce and 50 dumb a.ss never responded game said so in his interview i wouldnt wait myself so he didn't answer now he got to deal with game. when pac was alive and kept dissin n*ggas no one said nothin, when 50 kept dissin ja no one said nothin, now game dissin over and over everyone got somethin to say get dat whack sh*t outta here g-g-g-g-g -unot
You've created about 10 game threads out of your 20 threads since you've been here.

You're at groupie status, your opinion = invalid

and you cant compare this situation to 50 and ja... because 50 wasn't having a change of heart ever 3.424 seconds.
 10-12-2006, 06:09 PM         #56
Splittin Wigz 2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gunit > Wutang Nas Dpg death Row Bad Boy
 10-12-2006, 06:11 PM         #57
thego2man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Floeji said:
You're an idiot....

Everything that n*gga said is bullsh*t....

50 is still making money off of Game...

Royalties from The Documentary..

Game needs to stop...Last week he was begging to reconcile on Hot 97...now he's talking sh*t again...

Wow....He's asking to be embarrassed..
^^^^^^^^^ its a Change of heart every other week wit this n*gga

One
 10-12-2006, 06:14 PM         #58
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UknowWhatItIs said:
people still like g unit???? lmao

"Just a lil bit"..... haha yall n*ggas soft as fu*k
And thats what you all have confused.

I could almost guarantee 9/10 people in this thread speaking against game dislike g unit.

Why is it game groupies think anyone who dislikes game is a gunit fan? Your post is illogical

The fact is Game embarasses himself with his constant contradictions and fake attempts at being gangsta, along with countless name dropping and a butterfly on his face that = game can't be taken seriously as a person or artist

And i bump games mixtapes all the time, nobodys trying to say he isn't talented, he's just a waste of a rapper due to how much of a moron guy is
 11 years ago '04        #59
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 r a n c i d said:
And thats what you all have confused.

I could almost guarantee 9/10 people in this thread speaking against game dislike g unit.

Why is it game groupies think anyone who dislikes game is a gunit fan? Your post is illogical

The fact is Game embarasses himself with his constant contradictions and fake attempts at being gangsta, along with countless name dropping and a butterfly on his face that = game can't be taken seriously as a person or artist

And i bump games mixtapes all the time, nobodys trying to say he isn't talented, he's just a waste of a rapper due to how much of a moron guy is
yall care too much about a n*ggas personal life... that n*ggas bi polar who gives a fuk he still a better rapper than 50 and banks combined
 10-12-2006, 06:19 PM         #60
codeine 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the fu*k is voting 50 is better than game? Westside Story>Get Rich Or Die Trying
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
21 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
33 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
167 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy