Oct 12, 2006 - Game 2 50 Cent:"I'm flat out better than him"

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

Who's honestly better
50 196 39.36%
Game 302 60.64%
Voters: 498. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

12 years ago '06        #26
philly337 26 heat pts26
space
space
$31,825 | Props total: 16961 16961
 MiK said
in my opinion the situation between Game and 50 Cent is similar to 2Pac & biggie cos by all the 2Pac & BIG i've listened to I know Biggie had a better flow (it was more catchy) than 2Pac but 2Pac had the deeper lyrics
The game is like 2Pac, he got a good flow to a beat and his lyrics can be outstandin like 2Pacs at certain times too.....50 is like Biggie in the way that he got the better flow 50s sh*t is real catchy and easy to learn but the lyrical content is jus decent and thats it
i think it's hard to choose between the 2 but everyone has their own opinion to it and thats a good thing about hip-hop
terrible comparison

and pacs flow > biggies

pac came with a different flow that matched each song.....biggie used the same laid back flow in 97% of his tracks

10-12-2006, 05:05 PM         #27
the hater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k these 2 f*g**ts game and 50
game gonna make a gay pr0n with 50 tony yayo and lloyd banks

12 years ago '05        #28
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,325 | Props total: 103 103
 famoussasjohn said
50 took to long but who gives a sh*t game would drop a diss a week before the album drops and start a buzz.
lol at 50 takinig too long. Game called 50 out on the radio, saying hes a man and he wants to call it truce with 50.

50 never called him on the radio. Game acts like 50 was sat in his house listening to Game. I think 50 has far better then things to do then listen to Game on the radio.

Two days later Game says that truce was only for one day and he hates 50

Game is like a big kid, I cant take him seriously.

12 years ago '04        #29
RedSpyda 
space
space
$2,580 | Props total: 0 0
The Dr's Advocate is actually worth hearin... not all this G-Unit garbage (50 mostly)

12 years ago '04        #30
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,706 | Props total: 194 194
 Too Wasted said
lol at 50 takinig too long. Game called 50 out on the radio, saying hes a man and he wants to call it truce with 50.

50 never called him on the radio. Game acts like 50 was sat in his house listening to Game. I think 50 has far better then things to do then listen to Game on the radio.

Two days later Game says that truce was only for one day and he hates 50

Game is like a big kid, I cant take him seriously.
ya thats what i mean i cant stand listening to games music anymore it gets on my nerves because its like sh*t man every single day game has to be in something mentioning gunit or 50 cent in particular and its like dude seriously GET THE fu*k OVER IT

10-12-2006, 05:15 PM         #31
Mirage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. They both equaly above average but nothing to write home about.

2. Game leaving and dissing G-Unit probably did hurt 50 but hurt himself a lot more at the same time.

3. The old 50 before he got famous and switched his style up to his current confused east coast/south side fusion sh*t (Guess Whose Back 50) is better than Game.

4. Game will go 1-2 x platinum depending on the handling of his album. Its quality is probably similar to Documentary, but he is not getting the same promotion as if he were dropping on Aftermath.

5. G-unit is passed its hayday but will continue to be a major force in the industry regardless of Game.

10-12-2006, 05:18 PM         #32
rockroyal24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50's garbage now, I was feeling him with Power of a dollar and Get Rich or Die Tryin but IMO he got too full of himself once Eminem was backing him. He did put a lot of people on and I'll give him credit for that. Game wouldn't have sold as much without him, Banks wouldn't have sold as much without him, Buck wouldn't have sold as much without him. Yayo would have only sold 2 copies. But without Eminem 50's underground....................... forever. 50 was a much better artist when he was hungry now he's a straight f*g.

12 years ago '05        #33
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
lol....this beef is like a hip hop blooper lololol.... game is a funny dude..... i laugh at every post of him diss'n g unit...... well his album about to come out so i guess its understandable.....i love that one blood sh*t.....he need to focus on that and drop that remix and diss gunit in that instead of doing it on mixtapes.......get royalty checks for ya diss record.

12 years ago '04        #34
The_Future 
space
space
$118 | Props total: 0 0
Game is that cat...i havent really felt much of 50's sh*t since GRODT

12 years ago '05        #35
WillieBCuttin 
space
space
$119 | Props total: 0 0
tha game is a better rapper but fifty is a better buisness man and promoter of his own sh*t

10-12-2006, 05:24 PM         #36
thego2man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said
hell ya ...fu*k g unit....:finger: ...game is gona own 06 and 07
^^^^^^^ i hate game fans they make NO sense, they dont understand this guys contradicts himself every other day

a gimmick corny black dude from Los Angeles, that never was a gangsta before rapping ask his BROTHER , YOU THINK HE CAN CRUSH A GUNIT movement fu*k outta here

One

12 years ago '06        #37
Yung Dilla 1543 heat pts1543
space
space
$61,072 | Props total: 53788 53788
yo all you dumb haterz game did call a truce and 50 dumb a.ss never responded game said so in his interview i wouldnt wait myself so he didn't answer now he got to deal with game. when pac was alive and kept dissin n*ggas no one said nothin, when 50 kept dissin ja no one said nothin, now game dissin over and over everyone got somethin to say get dat whack sh*t outta here g-g-g-g-g -unot

12 years ago '04        #38
Floeji 
space
space
$5,533 | Props total: 78 78
 hurricanegamePZ said
hell ya ...fu*k g unit....:finger: ...game is gona own 06 and 07

You're an idiot....

Everything that n*gga said is bullsh*t....

50 is still making money off of Game...

Royalties from The Documentary..

Game needs to stop...Last week he was begging to reconcile on Hot 97...now he's talking sh*t again...

Wow....He's asking to be embarrassed..

12 years ago '06        #39
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,415 | Props total: 4 4
lmao both they shoes is garbage but Games sh*ts is just garbage times 23. lmao this n*gga is confused..

first he got a tongue ring.now he dont...
ight just cause he had it dont make him homo but him takin it out prolly cause he was scared for his image...? he get homo points for thats

changes his butterfly sh*t to LA LMAO

sayin he wanna squash..now he talkin sh*t again?

THIS n*gga IS CONFUSED ..bi*ch sh*t period

Last edited by Da Realness; 10-12-2006 at 05:38 PM..

10-12-2006, 05:35 PM         #40
smacked 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that Game is a stupid mofo alright, why can't he make up his mind about 50. He still pissed off 50 & dre dumped his a.ss?

10-12-2006, 05:36 PM         #41
smacked 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He can't be doing it for PR any longer either - now its just plain stupidity

10-12-2006, 05:38 PM         #42
ray34 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Think Dat n*gga Game Jus Want Attention And Deep In His Heart He Wish He Was Still Wit 50. Cuz He Took On All 50 Beef Then When Him And 50 Caught Beef He Apologized 2 Ja And Dem

10-12-2006, 05:40 PM         #43
canalstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good post. The MTV OVerdrive Video Player of the Game interview in the UK doesn't work outside of the U.K. and Ireland, so it's a no go on the video.

12 years ago '05        #44
DMT|B 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,173 | Props total: 591 591
this is so silly game was just talkin about stoppin tha drama with 50 and talkin bout callin the beef off now he back running his mouth again game is nice but he aint betta then 50
dt

12 years ago '05        #45
CaShMoNeYDfG 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 840 840
 Blazini_ said
Didnt he just say he wants to end the beef??? I guess he wanted to have a change of heart

12 years ago '04        #46
BpWally 
space
space
$884 | Props total: 0 0
 Mirage said
1. They both equaly above average but nothing to write home about.

2. Game leaving and dissing G-Unit probably did hurt 50 but hurt himself a lot more at the same time.

3. The old 50 before he got famous and switched his style up to his current confused east coast/south side fusion sh*t (Guess Whose Back 50) is better than Game.

4. Game will go 1-2 x platinum depending on the handling of his album. Its quality is probably similar to Documentary, but he is not getting the same promotion as if he were dropping on Aftermath.

5. G-unit is passed its hayday but will continue to be a major force in the industry regardless of Game.
couldn't have said it better

12 years ago '05        #47
A-Dot 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 1123 1123
Game has no content to rap about or talk about, he don't have sh*t, So he keeps sayin' the same thing over and over,

fu*k GAME--NOBODY IS RIDING WIT HIM!!!!!
NO DRE---NO EMINEM!!!!!

DRE AND EMINEM ARE RIDING WITH FIDDY, I THINK THAT SAYS IT ALL, AND HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE DRE'S PROTEGE, HAHAHAHahahaaaaa..........

12 years ago '05        #48
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,325 | Props total: 103 103
 stfdkd37 said
yo all you dumb haterz game did call a truce and 50 dumb a.ss never responded game said so in his interview i wouldnt wait myself so he didn't answer now he got to deal with game. when pac was alive and kept dissin n*ggas no one said nothin, when 50 kept dissin ja no one said nothin, now game dissin over and over everyone got somethin to say get dat whack sh*t outta here g-g-g-g-g -unot

Your fu*king stupid, you think 50 was there sitting at his house listening to Lame on the radio. You act like 50's gonna rush to the nearest telephone to phone Game up and say "Oh man game I missed you so much I accept the truce"

Get the fu*k outta here, the dude got a Gunot tattoo on his hand and wants to lick 50s a.ss again :finger:

12 years ago '04        #49
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$16,181 | Props total: 7923 7923
 DEEPEE said
I bet nobody reads this
i did, and he stated some good points.

12 years ago '04        #50
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
people still like g unit???? lmao

"Just a lil bit"..... haha yall n*ggas soft as fu*k

Home      

most viewed right now
+68online now  17
Image(s) inside Tall Sierra Leonean beauty 😍
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+280online now  11
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
227 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
NBA Kyle Lowry is awful
69 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+39online now  7
Image(s) inside Adult Film Great Bella Bellz
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Out of all people to wear Lokis mask
27 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+35online now  4
Image(s) inside LMAO:LA Legend BIG BOY IS ETHERING Blueface To His FACE & Take Shade A..
124 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  4
Video inside James Gunn made another movie & the concept looks fun, kinda scary and ..
39 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+73online now  3
Image(s) inside Angela Simmons
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy