Oct 12, 2006 - Game 2 50 Cent:"I'm flat out better than him"

most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who's honestly better
50 196 39.36%
Game 302 60.64%
Voters: 498. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #1
10291 pageviews
230 comments


stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$4,531 | Props total: 276 276
Oct 12, 2006 - Game 2 50 Cent:"I'm flat out better than him"
 

 
The hip hop star ups the ante on his war with Fifty Cent and it’s not pretty…

The Game has taken his beef with 50 Cent to a new level claiming, “I’m flat out better than him.”

Speaking to MTV UK News’s Tim Kash the rapper spat, “50 Cent will never make a dime out of me.”

The pair famously fell out over The Game’s decision to quit his one-time mentor’s G-Unit record label to work with other artists. They’ve since dissed each other on various mix tapes.

“G Unit is dead as a brand,” The Game went on. “People just aren't into wearing their stuff anymore because I came out and dismantled their whole crew, record label and group.

"When (50 Cent) looks at himself in the mirror at home he probably drops tears ‘cos no matter what he does I’m flat out better than him.

"God bless him and his whole crew because I’m gonna get money and I’m gonna stump a hole in their f**ng face until they're finished.”

f!ghting talk indeed…


Sourcy:
[pic - click to view]

 http://www.mtv.co.uk/chan .. g_unit_is_dead

230 comments for "Oct 12, 2006 - Game 2 50 Cent:"I'm flat out better than him""

 10-12-2006, 04:28 PM         #2
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hell ya ...fu*k g unit....:finger: ...game is gona own 06 and 07
 11 years ago '05        #3
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 682 682
fifty profit from vitamin water >>>> the game profit from the doctor advocate
 10-12-2006, 04:33 PM         #4
merksmilez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Real talk i believe Game is just talking up some publicity. Everyone already knows whose better than who. So saying that isn't nothing new. But at the same time G-unit is not done...even if everyone worked to make sure g-unit does last... it will because the amount of people talking about it is publicity for G-unit and the people who listen to the talks will want to learn for themselves and listen to various products and use various products. Game has yet to show that he can really stand on his own... when we get the sales back from Game and the sales out for the G-unit camp... we will see... whose sneaker does better...whose album sales do better whose artists album sales do better how much other income coming in are they getting compared to each other.... whose movie did better. these things will all either prove or disprove the dismantling of g-unit. I personal can care less which one of them comes out on top. But when someone is talking they only need the facts to back them up and it be viable. Let's see those numbers and compare and see whose on top ... who do ya'll think 50's camp or Game's camp
 10-12-2006, 04:37 PM         #5
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
g unit = pop
game = hip hop

difference in genres
 11 years ago '05        #6
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Game needs a life, he drinks, eats and sleeps Gunit.
 11 years ago '04        #7
BpWally 
space
avatar space
space
$884 | Props total: 0 0
 hurricanegamePZ said:
g unit = pop
game = hip hop

difference in genres

i hate labeling people, but you're clearly a d*ck rider.
i bet any response you give will just prove me right
 11 years ago '04        #8
WeezyWayne 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$608 | Props total: 1 1
didn't he just call at truce...?
 11 years ago '05        #9
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
 Too Wasted said:
Game needs a life, he drinks, eats and sleeps Gunit.

real talk.....
 11 years ago '05        #10
Blazini_ 
space
avatar space
space
$1,313 | Props total: 0 0
Didnt he just say he wants to end the beef??? I guess he wanted to have a change of heart
 10-12-2006, 04:46 PM         #11
hoodyhoo123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think 50 is gonna do just fine regardless of what games does
 11 years ago '06        #12
Drumatic50 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$5,685 | Props total: 927 927
I like Game and sometimes i like 50 but wtf, Game goin to say fu*k 50 one minute, then say i wanna extend a truce about being grown up, and now hes sayin fu*k g unit again? I think hes bored man or the weed gettin to him. He needs to just stick to the g unot, it makes more sense, more money, and more drive
 10-12-2006, 04:49 PM         #13
DEEPEE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 merksmilez said:
Real talk i believe Game is just talking up some publicity. Everyone already knows whose better than who. So saying that isn't nothing new. But at the same time G-unit is not done...even if everyone worked to make sure g-unit does last... it will because the amount of people talking about it is publicity for G-unit and the people who listen to the talks will want to learn for themselves and listen to various products and use various products. Game has yet to show that he can really stand on his own... when we get the sales back from Game and the sales out for the G-unit camp... we will see... whose sneaker does better...whose album sales do better whose artists album sales do better how much other income coming in are they getting compared to each other.... whose movie did better. these things will all either prove or disprove the dismantling of g-unit. I personal can care less which one of them comes out on top. But when someone is talking they only need the facts to back them up and it be viable. Let's see those numbers and compare and see whose on top ... who do ya'll think 50's camp or Game's camp
I bet nobody reads this
 11 years ago '04        #14
freeb100 
space
avatar space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 0 0
50. but Game cool
 10-12-2006, 04:52 PM         #15
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BpWally said:
i hate labeling people, but you're clearly a d*ck rider.
i bet any response you give will just prove me right
im a fan of hip hop
i like game
i believe gunit is k!lling hip hop

that does not make me a d*ck rider
i make u mad and u dont have anything intelligent to say so u just say im a d*ckrider... at u ignorant a.ss haters
 11 years ago '06        #16
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 hurricanegamePZ said:
im a fan of hip hop
i like game
i believe gunit is k!lling hip hop

that does not make me a d*ck rider
i make u mad and u dont have anything intelligent to say so u just say im a d*ckrider... at u ignorant a.ss haters
BIGGEST d*ckRIDER ON THIS SITE
 10-12-2006, 04:58 PM         #17
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swishadude said:
BIGGEST d*ckRIDER ON THIS SITE
u speak intelligently

good job...u really got ur point across
 11 years ago '04        #18
smack50 
space
space
space
$349 | Props total: 1 1
Originally Posted by Too Wasted
Game needs a life, he drinks, eats and sleeps Gunit.
^^Couln't have said it betta
 11 years ago '05        #19
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Blazini_ said:
Didnt he just say he wants to end the beef??? I guess he wanted to have a change of heart

He already put out a diss track.

So I expect him to say sorry next week

But hay whats new?
 11 years ago '04        #20
BpWally 
space
avatar space
space
$884 | Props total: 0 0
 hurricanegamePZ said:
im a fan of hip hop
i like game
i believe gunit is k!lling hip hop

that does not make me a d*ck rider
i make u mad and u dont have anything intelligent to say so u just say im a d*ckrider... at u ignorant a.ss haters

point proven. thanks.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy