NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #61
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
1st off buck last album was raw doe i cant front buh he cant hate on Baby and Wayne wtf..n*gga need 2 get ova dat sh*t das so gay...2nd why all yall muhfu*kas hatin Wayne now....all yall a year ago was bangin all dis n*gga mixtapes and everything and soon as dis lyin a.ss Gillie n*gga talk his sh*t erybody on his d*ck like he the truth Gillie sh*t is nothin compared to Wayne ...all yall up north n*ggaz jus needed an excuse to get on Wayne yall been waitin since day 1 soon as yall started peepin the buzz dis n*gga was gettin everywhere yall jus lookin for a upnorth Saviour n sh*t mann let the n*gga Eat..and u kno damn well Gillie aint write sh*t for wayne..Dedication Suffix all dat sh*t carter 2 was after Carter 1 and dat n*gga still raw..Gillie sh*t gets no play in the South...PERIOD fu*k gillie
 11 years ago '06        #62
dangerous_minds 
space
space
$943 | Props total: 0 0
 minimeblunts said:
Weezy aka Gillie Da Kid haha.... and in that case.... WEEZY OR BUCK CANT GET AT GILLIE... "WEEZY fu*kIN BABY... I KNOW YA'LL GET IT... WEEZY fu*kIN BABY!!! "
this is the sh*t I was talking about.... look at my sig

11 years ago '04        #63
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 393 393
 kgsunnyvale408 said:
Aight this is what i dont understand. Young Buck says he's 100% hood and all that... But 50 cent is known as a snitch. How can you say that you are a real muthafu*ka and roll with a snitch??? Isn't it funny how young buck or any other members of g-unit have never addressed the 50 cent being a snitch issue? <<<<< Its like muthafu*kas try and sweep that sh*t under the carpet like it never happened. Young buck is a sellout to me.....
WTF is you smokin? You's the stupid mothafu*ka for believing everything you here. The first dude I ever heard call 50 a snitch was Game, and this hypocrite didn't even come up with 50, so how the fu*k he know? Just because he does a song rapping about what goes on in the streets big deal? Obviously, it was something close to him, that happened. You think all these rappers respect some street code, that's bullsh*t. Half of them just never did no dirt that they could really put on a record, and not get called out on, so they just rap about themselves, and say they sold this or sold that. In Ghetto Quran 50 painted a real street picture, and you could tell he knew what he was talking about. I don't blame the dude.
 10-16-2006, 08:23 PM         #64
lola damone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m_cullins said:
Young Buck - Buck The World

Interview By: Melanie J Cornish

Within the confines of Hip-Hop there are innumerable factions, all who think they are better than the rest. Egos are a dime a dozen and braggadocios personalities populate. After all Hip-Hop is the most narcissistic genre of music.

Young Buck and his band of brothers require no introduction. They have been loved, detested, adored and loathed during their reign. But regardless of public opinions and media speculation, the G-Unit army isnít breaking down, Young Buck isnít looking to jump ship and they are still as close as ever in all their endeavors.

With sophomore project 'Buck the World' slated for a late Novemeber release date, one thing he and co-hort Lloyd Banks had on their sides while working on their these albums was time. Plus home recording studios certainly helped the G-Uniteers in crafting and concocting this go around.

Here Buck talks about Africa, the real ghetto, the interest in Soundscan and just what lessons he has learned from watching some of Hip-Hops major players at work.

Nobodysmiling.com : When is the album dropping?

Young Buck : November 28th, it is everything you have been waiting for and itís worth the wait and worth your money.

Nobodysmiling.com : Did you enjoy making this album?

Young Buck : Yeah I had a lot of fun as I had more time with this album as my first album I recorded when I was on tour with Roc da Mic, so this one here; itís been pretty much on me. I had my own studio built and I write the best in my own settings and most of it is recorded in my studio, so I really enjoyed it. I smoked a lot of weed while making it.

Nobodysmiling.com : After going two times platinum on your first album, are you conscious of sales on this project?

Young Buck : I just try to keep that out of my mind. I make music based on reality and what I have gone through in my life. To me thatís the way people get to understand my music. You know if someone can pull something out of one of those verses that I write and say ĎDamn I am going through that tooí thatís good, its life. You know if you concentrate on selling records and making an album and making music based off trying to see a record it becomes limited. You know you limit yourself instead of going in there and doing it for the love of the music.

Nobodysmiling.com : Do you find Soundscan has become an obsession?

Young Buck : Yeah, for a long time and even now I donít pay Soundscan too much attention. I see Soundscan when I am at the G Unit office; you know I donít really focus on it. I think a lot of artists, at the end of the day are in it to see music and be able to become financially safe. I think the only way of making good music is to be focused on the project itself. You have to love the music, before you can make a dollar from it. Even trying to come up in the game and making the music happen for you and being an indie artist or something, you have to grow to love your stuff before you can get anyone else to love your stuff.

Nobodysmiling.com : Are there any differences with this album compared to the first?

Young Buck : I had a little more time to work on it and I worked with a lot of different producers on this album than I did with my first. My first album I didnít have no big name producers, as I wanted to keep the budget down so I could make some money. But on this one I...(continued below)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

got Dr. Dre who produces three of them, Eminem, Lil Jon, Akon, Jazze Pha, he produced a couple of them, Just Blaze, Hi-Tek. So there is a variety of production on there. Then feature wise I have more features on this than you will find on any other G-Unit album.

Nobodysmiling.com : Is there any particular reason as to why you went with so many features?

Young Buck : At the end of the day, I got a lot of friends and all the features are from people I am a.ssociated with outside of just being involved in this music. You know I got a record with T.I, Young Jeezy, myself and Pimp C. You know they are my homeboys so we would be hanging out one day and thatís how that came about. I got a record with Trick Daddy, one with MJG, 8Ball and Bun B. But what did was put all my features on one records, you know you may get me with two or three other major artists, so then I could make enough room for my own solo records. Whatever standard you expect to get, there is a lot of different people on this album so it is guaranteed to be a classic album, I can promise you that.

Nobodysmiling.com : Werenít you supposed to go on tour to Africa with Missy and 50, some sort of Violator Tour, what happened with that?

Young Buck : I think there was some problem with the plane; something happened but I know they are supposed to be re-scheduling the show. I have been to Africa before.

Nobodysmiling.com : Yeah I was just about to ask if that would have been your first time to visit Africa.

Young Buck : No, my first time was one of the best experiences I have ever had in my life despite the little problem we had which caused us to come back a little quicker than we scheduled. We love Africa and I cant wait to go again.

Nobodysmiling.com : Where were you?

Young Buck : Johannesburg and Nigeria. It was nice over there. There is a lot of real poverty over there. You know what we call the ghetto is not the ghetto; we got it good. I donít care how hard your projects is, you still got running water and things of that nature because there were people over there that I actually spoke to that really, really, really donít have nothing and seeing that many black people without nothing is kind of crazy. You know you go so far and you see the blacks just a little worse than the people in the ghetto but for the most part there is a lot of poverty. For me it was like a way of coming home and being thankful for what I got now.

Nobodysmiling.com : But you put a lot of money back into Tennessee and Nashville with the G-Unity Foundation. The organizations that you opted to go with, why do you choose those ones exactly?

who is buck to say anything about weezy. im not his biggest fan but buck is a nutsack away from jockin 50
 11 years ago '06        #65
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
buck sucks
 11 years ago '06        #66
sportyankz 
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 0 0
 502forLife said:
I didnt read the whole thing it was to long but, I like young buck but he has no lyric ablity campared to weezy.
2nd dat
 10-17-2006, 11:06 AM         #67
Youngmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im waitin on dis shyt his album seems like its gon be raw
 11 years ago '05        #68
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,610 | Props total: 440 440
 Mannish-Yay said:
I stopped here
"No I donít, as I am a true example of not having to go through school to be successful."

This is straight up ignorant.He should be encouraging kids to stay in school rather make it look good.Not everybody knows 50 cent,Dr.Dre and Eminem.
But Buck didn't know these people either at one point. He had to hustle and grind to get to where he is, of course he's going to be proud of the position that he's in currently. You act as if he knew those individuals since childhood. you my friend sound like the ignorant one.
 12-22-2006, 05:53 PM         #69
sugardickdaddy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good interview
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
125 comments