Oct 12 - Young Buck -I won’t run home to Daddy like the whole Baby and Wayne

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
Kasssssst 135 heat pts135
space
space
$38,387 | Props total: 9 9
n*ggas smack yaself if u said Wayne>>>Buck

Sr8 outa cashville had no pop songs......
 10-12-2006, 04:17 PM         #22
swishablast 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
buck is that boy!
 10-12-2006, 05:06 PM         #23
thego2man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BUCK the World

One
 11 years ago '04        #24
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
I can't wait for the Album...

G-Unit is on top

fu*k the haters...

Mad cuz y'all can't beat em..
 11 years ago '05        #25
Mannish-Yay 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,193 | Props total: 2474 2474
I stopped here
"No I don’t, as I am a true example of not having to go through school to be successful."

This is straight up ignorant.He should be encouraging kids to stay in school rather make it look good.Not everybody knows 50 cent,Dr.Dre and Eminem.
 11 years ago '05        #26
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 210 210
Buck is the best out of G-Unit. He is nowhere near being a great lyricist, but u can hear that man's anger and hunger in every song he do.
 10-12-2006, 11:36 PM         #27
yoface 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dis Muthafuxa Gangsta..

I Got Dat Dope

Prop Me N Ill Prop Back
 11 years ago '04        #28
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
bucks a real n*gga man pure respect
 11 years ago '05        #29
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
good read bucks for real....buck>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>weezy anyday
 11 years ago '04        #30
KuruptJ 
space
space
$767 | Props total: 37 37
 Tha_Watcher_8-| said:
I think G-Unit is gonna be his downfall. As you can see w/ banks' first week sales, G-Unit doesnt hold that much weight anymore:

Hunger For More: 500k
Rotten Apple: ~120k

aint nobody feeling dem no more

Why do u always have 2 compare the first album sales with the current album sales becuz the way I look at it it's the freakin album market now. Janet & Beyonce's shyt aint probably really selling like they want but nobody is saying they fell off. I think young buck will sell well if he makes a good album with not as much east coast beats like his first album. The south pretty much supports it's artists. In the east all ya'll do is complain that hip hop is dead & shyt & say people like lupe have a hot album but then bootleg the hell out of it instead of buying it. Hell jay's album may not sell that well this time the way people are bootlegging these days. All I'm sayin is if ya'll want people like young joc 2 stay off the top of the charts then stop bootlegging so damn much & go buy some cds sometimes.
 10-13-2006, 11:43 AM         #31
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yep, buck is best in g unit

his chronic mixtape is better than banks album, and that's saying alot
 10-13-2006, 11:58 AM         #32
Shaveli 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
buck is an average rapper, weezy is above average
 11 years ago '04        #33
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 301 301
 40Forty said:
G- unit is not losing any steam. The still have all of the steam they had from day one. 50 - enough said. G-unit (the group) - they need to record another project. It's how they set up their individual efforts the 1st go 'round. Lloyd Banks - he has always been overrated due to his mixtape freestyle abilities. No slouch there, but as a songmaker (which is how you sell records....). He's never been great, and his 1st album was sold based on anticipation. He was the 1st G-unit solo artist to come after 50 and the group project. Buck. Less skilled w/regards to flat out comples lyrics and metaphors and similes. However, he has the ability to make good songs. His style is better suited to being a star and a record-selling mc. He also can make u feel what he's saying better than Banks.

Yayo. Yayo is like the "Capadonna/U-God". They knew like he knows. We are the weaker links in terms of rapping ability. But.... They are wise enough to play their positions. And Yayo is great at overhyping things. That's a skill some people need. Just ask Jay-z (he's mastered it). And 50 is smart enough to make sure that his day 1's get an "opportunity." So, it was obvious that Yayo would probably have the weakest sale level of the group. Nothing to be ashamed of. We know Game's situation. A team put his album together. He's still good though. Mobb Deep ? Well, they've always been the same gold selling group, and they jumped platinum once when they made the "Getaway" album w/all those power singles. Even getting out of their element for the single w/112. But.... it worked. We know they are not rugged street n*ggaz. They are good at making that style of muzik. No matter who is behind them. They will still do what they have done from the beginning. 50 can't make them any better. They may want to follow the bluepring from their 1st album. Use different producers who compliment their style and.... use their G-unit connections. It could work better for them in the future.

Olivia ? well she's still a question mark. that's a rap label, can they handle an r&b artist ? Even Truth hurts (aftermath) only made it to be but so big. The Get Rich sndtk. was major. They make mixtapes that sound like good radio stations and so on and so on. G-unit isn't going anywhere. They just need 2 make sure they continue to hit their release dates and that they don't rush anyone's project. Also, they need to let their inidvidual artists and/or groups heavily influence their own idividual sounds. All their albums should not be made by the same producers. Or else.....

Just something to think about.

:wtf:
 10-13-2006, 01:07 PM         #34
Jman04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mess wit buck but yea g-unit is goin down cuz their leader is startin beefs wit everybody, espcially beefs he cant win (Jada) or worthless beefs (P.Diddy)
 11 years ago '04        #35
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
buck's the man
 10-13-2006, 03:50 PM         #36
bdboy04 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
buck is nice on the mic
 10-13-2006, 04:07 PM         #37
ScrillaBoy489 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 502forLife said:
I didnt read the whole thing it was to long but, I like young buck but he has no lyric ablity campared to weezy.
co mathafu*kin sign
 10-13-2006, 04:13 PM         #38
Juice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
werd, bucks sh*ts gonna be aight, if its anything like his mixtape itll be pretty ill
 10-13-2006, 04:22 PM         #39
AlCapone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant wait for cd...and weezy is not lyrical imo
 10-14-2006, 02:40 PM         #40
ccballa81 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoa dunt talk bout weezy lyke he got more money den yuh n he a betta rappa den n got more rep k young buck prop mii ill rop yuh guyz bak
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy