50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
153 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #121
introspekt757 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,749 | Props total: 62 62
 DEXTER1 said:
He has been livin in wonderland 4 too long. He looks like one of those dudes i would beat up at school. Life in the the projects aint about skateboarding and sh*t its about hardship and the sh*t n*ggas go through when coming up. So i dont wanna hear all that sh*t about the next n*ggas album being bad. LUPE DO YOU AND SHUT THE fu*k UP...........
see this is the ish im talking about what does beating dude up in school jave to do in his music, Lupe doesnt rap about how hes the strongest or how he'll k!ll you and as far skating thats something he enjoys and it only on 1 song (2 if u count the remix)...listen to Kick, Push II that song he completely flips the originals songs intent to talk about the struggle while still telling a story or listen to the Cool and tell me how many dude can even develop a story like that and make it rhyme & flow as well as he did, listen to He Say, She Say and tell me you weren't moved whatsoever...The funny thing is Lupe never attacks ne1, he just states his own views and doesnt try to press them on anyone. Yet people still see him as arrogant or condescending. As for album sales no1 seriously thought he was going to go 3x plat or nothing outrageous, despite the solid album.(Since when do skills=sales)BAnd i agree Lupe is not God but to disregard him just b/c he doesnt fit the physical description ofa rapper is absurd and ignorant imo,1

'intro'out

Introspekt757 fka Remixdapics aka Ant

Last edited by introspekt757; 10-14-2006 at 07:05 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #122
JHawk972 
space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 5 5
 deeznuts said:
I see some ignorant heads in here and I hope you kids grow out of it.

Lets take one rapper for example. Tupac Shakur was not your best MC. Tupac did not have the best flow or the most complex lyrics. He was not a perfect human being, non of us are perfect. But Tupac Shakur was very smart. He was able to give us raps that touched us and he was able to do it with simple rhymes. The way he rapped and the way he was able to give us amazing visuals with his raps is what made him one of the greatest rappers to ever grace the mic.
When you listen to Lupe and if you do not feel the passion and the soul coming out of your speakers, you have been brainwashed by the industry. You do not know what Hip Hop is anymore. I'm not saying Lupe is the greatest. I'm not saying Lupe is the next Tupac. I'm saying Lupe is a good thing in Hip Hop. He gave us great visuals with his rhymes. There is a great album called Food & Liquor and all you haters can do is talk about sales, hypocrisy and how dumb a guy sounds in a interview without really grasping what the man has to say. Guess what? You sound dumb on the internet so pick up a book, pick up a pen, pick up Food & Liquor and appreciate what the man has to offer.

I went to my friend's birthday party and the present I bought for him was Food & Liquor. The album was sitting on the table. I saw one dude pick up the album and he yelled to his friend - "Lupe's album title is Food & Liquor, it's gotta be good" - There was an obvious tone of sarcasm in his voice. That is what's wrong with Hip Hop fans nowadays. You judge the music by the outer surface and you fail to look beyond, you fail to dig deep, you lack insight, you judge without knowing. ALL OF US ARE HIP HOP and some of you are k!lling yourselves.
lupe is lupe, so dont compare him to the goat. Let tupac RIP. Lupe dont sell because hes not tite, no matter if its hip hop or not. RUN DMC was hip hop and they sold. Sooooooooooo jus because he says "rea'l" sh*t like people say, then no ones really feel him. U say if we dont feel pasion and soul i'm brainwashed, then i say fu*k u. He's garbage to me. Hes a lame and dont sale.

close thread please
 11 years ago '04        #123
Drich1998 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$970 | Props total: 45 45
 minimafiaaj said:
lupe is a fu*king idiot he thinks hes like god or some sh*t.
Unfortunately, you don't grasp the concept of intelligence within the rap industry. When you finally do, a.ssuiming that it's possible for you, re read the interview. LUpe is a smart man.
 10-14-2006, 07:58 AM         #124
stickyknots 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lupe need to rap about t*tties like 2 live crew. i respect that.
 11 years ago '04        #125
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
Lupé: The music business is wack, especially the Hip-Hop side. Other acts like rock ‘n roll are more performance based. Even what they talk about is different. Hip-Hop talks about k!lling people. It promotes promiscuity within our culture. It goes against the grain of morality and ethics. It misleads the youth. It reinforces those stereotypes. It shows people hollow success. Having a mouthful of diamonds is not successful. When they see someone in a suit or a Talib Kweli, they’re not looking at them as successful. They see themselves in those people and most people don’t want to be that. They want to have the chain, the alcohol, the money, the cars, and the fame. We know what’s going on. We’re the distraction from what’s really going on in the streets. The business likes that. The rap music video is to get the viewer to the next commercial, so that the people can buy it. That’s what it’s about. The video is for promotional use only. But it makes people tune in long enough for the commercials and that’s where the money is at. As long as it makes money, especially with the history of violence and celebrity in this country, then that’s what it’s always going to be about.

co-sign................
 11 years ago '05        #126
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
lupe has some nerve, he's materialistic as the next cat, at least thats the image he portrays. look at all that materialistic bullsh*t on his ALBUM COVER, and think about his lyrics "im visiting hot topic more than ever"

so fu*k that n*gga. ol pot kettle black a.ss n*gga. if the rap industry is wack, his punk a.ss sure aint doing sh*t to help it not be wack with that garbage album
 11 years ago '04        #127
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
 introspekt757 said:
smh, imo dude just kept it real & spoke his mind he didnt come across arrogant to me...good article, nice read, if you dont feel like reading it why would you comment?
 11 years ago '04        #128
PurpleHaze217 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 6 6
 Unkleluc said:
fu*k any n*gga who aint feelin' Lupe..they just dont wanna hear real sh*t...
 10-14-2006, 11:28 AM         #129
durdysoufpleya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah, they should have had a summation...
lupe is a great artist.
 10-14-2006, 11:43 AM         #130
H@rny 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thank you haters i'm def gonna get the album now been lazy with ramadan and all
 10-14-2006, 12:52 PM         #131
youngdon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good read.
 10-14-2006, 02:24 PM         #132
ccballa81 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lupe fiasco is a no boii he got no rep im not feelin his song prop mii ill rop yuh guyz bak
 10-14-2006, 03:57 PM         #133
jag1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
long but good read, props

the track Cool, off his album is pretty hot man

10-15-2006, 05:31 AM         #134
deeznuts 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JHawk972 said:
lupe is lupe, so dont compare him to the goat. Let tupac RIP. Lupe dont sell because hes not tite, no matter if its hip hop or not. RUN DMC was hip hop and they sold. Sooooooooooo jus because he says "rea'l" sh*t like people say, then no ones really feel him. U say if we dont feel pasion and soul i'm brainwashed, then i say fu*k u. He's garbage to me. Hes a lame and dont sale.

close thread please
I can compare any rapper if I choose to do so. And you missed my point. RUN DMC crossed over with Walk This Way. That's Aerosmith if you didn't know. But Lupe rapping about skateboarding is wack to you. It is clear to me and others that people are feeling Lupe but you fail to grasp this fact because you are blinded by your hate. Do you wanna know something? 50 Cent is gangsta and he sells. You have nothing to back your opinion except for hate. That's why you do not feel Lupe's soul. You are brainwashed. You just want something to nod your head to. You just want punchlines. You are dumbed down my friend.
 10-15-2006, 12:18 PM         #135
ray34 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lupe right i kno ya'll see ni66as in ur hood wit grillz and all dat good shyt but don't got a peny to there name
 10-15-2006, 12:28 PM         #136
FRESH HEFF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafiaaj said:
lupe is a fu*king idiot he thinks hes like god or some sh*t.
YEA HE DID HIM, PERIOD, HIS INTRESTS ARE THE SAME AS MAYBE ME OR YOU BUT HE KEEP IT REAL TO HIM
 10-15-2006, 12:29 PM         #137
SashaTheMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LUPE'S A PUNK, he needs to realize hes in america and america is all about $$$$ so i guess he didnt learn about being in american culture, although he says something about english people having accents and babies learning from their parents (wonders what lupe thinks about the stereotype of all blacks wanting to be Basketball Players and Rappers....cause he fell into that stereotype himself). whatever dude. lupe is no early Public Enemy or Boogie Down Productions. Hes crying cause he isnt selling records. America is about capitalism. If he want to be artsy and act like he's better then everyone else let him move to Canada cause thats how those (stereotype) people really act. Ive he was really about putting out a good peice of art then he wouldnt be worried about sales. but he is! ill show you what happened in hiphop....... It started out in the disco with stup a.ss sugarhill gang, then it got to the streets and became popular with break dancing and graffiti. ie...WILD STYLE.....then it went pro black with in late 80s and early 90s( except for gangsters being glorified in the movie COLORS. around that time some party music from the left coast was comming out like digital underground, but actually they were in the "were all in the same gang video"
which helped push more gangsterism into rap. NWA, DR Dre, SNOOP TUPAC AND BIGGIE prosper while acts like souls of mischief and the pharcyde have ok albums but arent being promoted cause the gangster trend has the money and power to knock out the artsy little trends like alot of mid to late 90s hiphop. in comes LORD DIDDY and he flipped it into party music and more about dumb materialism(but that is what american business wanted anyway. atleast LUPE did mention "consumers". Then dance/electronica got more mainstream and hiphop and rap was going nowhere and dying out. since with techno, house videos, they really have no point just more of beat but sometimes a message, the album lords from above were waiting for anytime to switch the music industry back to crap (RAP) . so after a couple buildings in new york take a fall and mass hysteria sets in, the opium supply is stopped and so is the importation of exstacy, COKE becomes the big drug of choice, and it allowed the music scene to change and hiphop quickly took it over and people like the clipse and others talking about slanging coke promoted it. (WHILE GEORGE BUSH AND HIS ISRAELI BANKER FRIENDS IMPORT IT INTO AMERICA). So technically the pro black and old hiphop anger at america and the situation of the world was switched into consumerism gangster sh*t, mid late 90s hiphop made a challenge for the crown but didnt have the money to knock out the gangster consumerism which turned into party consumerism. so we went from a bunch of smart more intuned people, into the anger of thugs, and finally switched into drug using stupid consumers who love MTV. So the rebellion that was once there has become the status qou and fills the pockets of the already wealthy. The Revolution will not be televised cause it was snuffed out in the late 90s. So lupe, either shut up and give all your money to the poor in your neighborhood and give your albums away for free not worrying about your master(THE MONEY), or use that money you made to
start a real revolt (black panther style) , cause only when we remove the president and both the dems and republicans, can we effect the type of music that is being sold. USE THE MONEY TO BLOW THE CAMERAS UP IN THE CITY AND BAD NEIGHBORHOODS, SO YOU CAN PLAN A REVOLT WITHOUT LAW ENFORCEMENT NOTICING. LUPE WAKE THE fu*k UP
 10-15-2006, 12:55 PM         #138
deanwoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice read. i cant believe you guys are giving him sh*t for being real and not giving a sh*t about radio. lupe's only trying to save music. mush repsect.
 11 years ago '05        #139
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
Man its amazing all the responses i see...I guess its how lupe explains it....you got Food & Liqour.....well my opinion music is just music and lupe is just lupe how can you trash a man for being himself....personally i prefer intelligence > ignorance.....Lupe, talib, mos, common, black thought > joc, camron, jeezy, 50, flip...just to name a few but thats just my preference.. ill listen to any rapper, singer or whatever cause i love music.....
 11 years ago '04        #140
m_cullins 62 heat pts62 OP
space
space
$7,533 | Props total: 275 275
 Nycsom1985 said:
That's some real shyt
:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
196 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
81 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
13 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago