NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #101
rocketboy56 
space
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
Lupe makes perfect sense...hes just speaking his mind and d*ckriders are getting all upset because he is telling the truth...AND how the hell can you be TOO SMART for the rap game...thats just like saying rappers are dumb. We need more TOO SMART rappers in the game now. Nowadays we ,including me, just listen to music and buy albums because they sound good not because of the content and to me thats just sad...

Last edited by rocketboy56; 10-12-2006 at 11:01 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #102
King rA 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,776 | Props total: 22 22
lupe speaks some of the realest sh*t. props
 11 years ago '06        #103
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,371 | Props total: 5638 5638
n*ggas hatin on Lupe because he's saying sh*t that everybody already knows. Everybody knows that hip hop is in the toilet and is watered down, just nobody wants to admit that they're the black zombies that Nas is talking about.

"...we just copycat following that system."
 11 years ago '05        #104
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 557 557
 LBThrizzy said:
Lupe's speaking the truth and dudes don't want to hear and are afraid of the truth.

:applause: :applause:

good insight, nice read!

er'body else, wake up!!!!!!!!!!:sleepy:
 11 years ago '04        #105
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,983 | Props total: 5000 5000
he really broke it down for you if you dont like listening to this kind of rap.."consumers" should really read this..
 10-13-2006, 12:14 AM         #106
Malladon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lupe doesnt think hes god. he just says alot of sh*t that people wont say.

and id rather sell 1 record being true than myself than go platinum on some stupid ride in my whip sh*t.

Im feelin him.

Right now whether you want to believe it or not. hip hop is at its saddest state with all the generic a.ss sh*t everyone says.

Props Lupe
 11 years ago '06        #107
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
thats why everybody is on boxden and albumbase bootlegging every album out, cause everybody knows that the bullsh*t out now is not worth $13. Thats why I'm buyin lupe's sh*t. it's original and intellectual.
 11 years ago '04        #108
Hofields 
space
space
$274 | Props total: 10 10
propz...great post. The haters will either get it or they wont.
 10-13-2006, 01:38 AM         #109
MUERTE_8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:D lupe is the sh*t.
 10-13-2006, 01:45 AM         #110
the_brownnation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafiaaj said:
number 1 people who gave hate in news threads=tools excluding ppl who hate back
number 2. idc wut lupe "is" now. he's a rapper. k
number 3. if u like lupe fine i cud care less but ppl shudnt wine like bi*ches wen some one expresses there opinion
number 4. lupe to me is alright on the mic its just the things he says annoy me at times
man if you spell like that then you really should not be allowed to express your opinion. the fact is this album is too much for you to understand and you're mad because it's not the port of miami.
 11 years ago '04        #111
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
 bangabi*ch said:
thats why everybody is on boxden and albumbase bootlegging every album out, cause everybody knows that the bullsh*t out now is not worth $13. Thats why I'm buyin lupe's sh*t. it's original and intellectual.

I just bought it today after reading that article.....we really do need to promote positive artist thats making good music.
 11 years ago '04        #112
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
 Hofields said:
propz...great post. The haters will either get it or they wont.

I wouldnt really call them haters, its more like they're blind or brain washed. Just like the two little white girls making hate music on the west coast. The were blinded by they mother and dont even realize it.
 11 years ago '04        #113
JHawk972 
space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 5 5
43 FIASCO*LUPE LUPE FIASCO'S 20,552 -34 31,325 132,848

gives him no right to even have a comment on the game.....
:finger: :finger:
 11 years ago '04        #114
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 JHawk972 said:

forreal dudes actin like hes a certified legend or some sh*t...
 11 years ago '06        #115
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 JHawk972 said:

sales don't give credibility, look at 50. that n*gga is full of sh*t. And Lupe's album leaked TWICE. of course he's not going to sell that much. and who was the last new hip hop artist to go platinum out the gates? Reasonable doubt only sold 34,000 it's first week. sales don't mean sh*t.
 11 years ago '06        #116
anynameado 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 23 23
Them white people krazy in kentucky
 11 years ago '06        #117
introspekt757 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,749 | Props total: 62 62
 Curtisimo said:
there is nothing wrong iwth making girl/ degrading women/ or violent records

Curtisimo said:
what si wrong with it?
I mean Nas, Jay, NWA, Pac, Biggie, Ice Cube, Snoop etc all made those type of records so what's wrong with them ? at the end of the day it's entertainment
....the problem with that is intent versus content...movies for the most part while they may contain negative themes they are not used to glorify or advocate such neghative actions while music on the otherhand...is seen as more personal b/c the the lyrics are thought to be the writer's owns thoughts and feelings while that may not be the truth always that is the general intent and ill admit both are forms of entertainment but music is siad to be more personal than a movie....and im not saying you will be more likely to do things b/c of that but that is the artists intent

'intro'out

Introspekt757 fka Remixdapics aka Ant

Last edited by introspekt757; 10-13-2006 at 12:31 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #118
JHawk972 
space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 5 5
 bangabi*ch said:
sales don't give credibility, look at 50. that n*gga is full of sh*t. And Lupe's album leaked TWICE. of course he's not going to sell that much. and who was the last new hip hop artist to go platinum out the gates? Reasonable doubt only sold 34,000 it's first week. sales don't mean sh*t.
uhhhhhh chamillionaire ring a bell? thought so pimpin, and everyone sh*t leaks. why u think the jukebox has everything. Dont make excuses, hes jus an average rapper. I can get more friends on myspace then he can sell records. :applause: :applause: :applause:

*bumps chamillionaire through solo baric 12*
 10-14-2006, 05:55 AM         #119
deeznuts 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see some ignorant heads in here and I hope you kids grow out of it.

Lets take one rapper for example. Tupac Shakur was not your best MC. Tupac did not have the best flow or the most complex lyrics. He was not a perfect human being, non of us are perfect. But Tupac Shakur was very smart. He was able to give us raps that touched us and he was able to do it with simple rhymes. The way he rapped and the way he was able to give us amazing visuals with his raps is what made him one of the greatest rappers to ever grace the mic.
When you listen to Lupe and if you do not feel the passion and the soul coming out of your speakers, you have been brainwashed by the industry. You do not know what Hip Hop is anymore. I'm not saying Lupe is the greatest. I'm not saying Lupe is the next Tupac. I'm saying Lupe is a good thing in Hip Hop. He gave us great visuals with his rhymes. There is a great album called Food & Liquor and all you haters can do is talk about sales, hypocrisy and how dumb a guy sounds in a interview without really grasping what the man has to say. Guess what? You sound dumb on the internet so pick up a book, pick up a pen, pick up Food & Liquor and appreciate what the man has to offer.

I went to my friend's birthday party and the present I bought for him was Food & Liquor. The album was sitting on the table. I saw one dude pick up the album and he yelled to his friend - "Lupe's album title is Food & Liquor, it's gotta be good" - There was an obvious tone of sarcasm in his voice. That is what's wrong with Hip Hop fans nowadays. You judge the music by the outer surface and you fail to look beyond, you fail to dig deep, you lack insight, you judge without knowing. ALL OF US ARE HIP HOP and some of you are k!lling yourselves.

Last edited by deeznuts; 10-14-2006 at 05:56 AM..
 10-14-2006, 06:23 AM         #120
DEXTER1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafiaaj said:
lupe is a fu*king idiot he thinks hes like god or some sh*t.
He has been livin in wonderland 4 too long. He looks like one of those dudes i would beat up at school. Life in the the projects aint about skateboarding and sh*t its about hardship and the sh*t n*ggas go through when coming up. So i dont wanna hear all that sh*t about the next n*ggas album being bad. LUPE DO YOU AND SHUT THE fu*k UP...........
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy