50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
153 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-11-2006, 07:48 PM         #41
ADrake22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lupé: Hip-Hop is bad. You have Talib Kweli and others who are out there and get no shine. Even if you go with the underground, a lot that is negative. It went from I’m a better MC than you to my gun is this big. You still have cross-sections where it’s positive, but a lot of Hip-Hop is bad. Look at the amount of records that 50 Cent sold versus Mos Def. That’s 20 million more very violent albums that are put out there in the world. It is bad. I went overseas and people were talking about how the Parliament is trying to ban Hip-Hop because of something called “night culture”. It’s where kids are influenced to carry knives. But then a Hip-Hop record came on and talked about how big his knife was. I mean if you really conscious, you have to look at it objectively and think about what’s really going on. People are really talking about us and how we’re affecting society. As far as "Pop, Pop", that is what I was doing! There are pictures of me with diamonds and guns. But I have been around guns my whole life. All through my high school career, I walked around with a nine. I can’t give everyone my history, but I’m from the hood, just like everyone is from the hood. I remember that my hallway was covered with blood because this guy ran through it bleeding. But over the years I became real with myself. That’s why ’99 Lupé is different than 2006 version.

realest talk!!!!!!
 10-11-2006, 08:00 PM         #42
NaijaBoy85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To be honest with everyone, Lupe speaks the truth and if you read this article/interview and feel incline to disrespect him, then you are just the ignorant person that he speaks of.
 11 years ago '04        #43
TBX 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,936 | Props total: 609 609
Respect to what he said, it's the truth for the most part.

However Lupe confuses me. He seemed to get caught off-guard when they asked him about his '03 track. He reiterated what he said previously in the interview, leading me to believe he didn't have a good enough answer for it.

I do enjoy his music, and he is definitly beneficial to the game, however he doesn't seem natural. Like everyone says, he is smart; smart enough to know how to change his persona.

He didn't say a single word in that interview that any true, self-respecting hip hop fan doesn't already know.

But he put it out there for the rest to see, and that is probably what matters most.
 10-11-2006, 08:24 PM         #44
Naizen King 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafiaaj said:
lupe is a fu*king idiot he thinks hes like god or some sh*t.
hes someone right now and u are?
 10-11-2006, 08:34 PM         #45
Lungs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Naizen King said:
hes someone right now and u are?
that's an ignorant response -- George Bush is also "someone right now," so what does that mean?
 11 years ago '04        #46
drochild 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,401 | Props total: 380 380
Good read
 10-11-2006, 08:49 PM         #47
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lupes the man :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #48
Big Shaq 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 38 38
Lupe has a good point

propz to tha kid Lupe
 10-11-2006, 08:52 PM         #49
the_brownnation 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafiaaj said:
then y r u in it dumbass? he trys to make it seem like hip hop isnt the music he truly wants to do all he talks about all the time is how hip hop is fu*ked up. OOOO BUT HES THE SAVIOR OF RAP? my a.ss the dude even said hes doing 3 albums and thats it. savior of rap? i think not
you are an idiot. go k!ll yourself. it's spelled hypocrite by the way.
 10-11-2006, 09:10 PM         #50
UdownwitK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 prexero said:
^ aviator cool, to much the read but good look
it's avatar, not aviator. but yea it is hott. lol
 10-11-2006, 09:25 PM         #51
LMac19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats some real talk from Lupe. I know its still too early to say, but I think that he seriously has the POTENTIAL to be top 5 or 10 of all time, that is before I found out he only wants to drop 3 albums. Because of that, I don't think he is fully being true to Hip Hop. But who knows, those albums can have a huge impact (not commercially) and just might be enough to solidify his status. Biggie only had 2 albums, and many consider him to be the g.o.a.t. (not me personally).
 11 years ago '04        #52
cddal3 
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
that was a good article
 11 years ago '05        #53
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,609 | Props total: 439 439
 minimafiaaj said:
he's ok at best on the mic i respected him cuz of the chicago thing but every article i read of him he comes off more like a dumbass. he's a hippocrit. he did a song with joe budden who talks about Drugs, Shooting Etc. Thought he was muslim or w/e? but w.e thats not even y i dislike him i dislike him cuz he say's

then y r u in it dumbass? he trys to make it seem like hip hop isnt the music he truly wants to do all he talks about all the time is how hip hop is fu*ked up. OOOO BUT HES THE SAVIOR OF RAP? my a.ss the dude even said hes doing 3 albums and thats it. savior of rap? i think not
He's in it because loves Hip Hop, NOT what Hip Hop has become (those are two separate things "dumbass") Hip Hop nowadays is exactly what Lupe was saying, everyone talking about guns, I'll shoot you cuz I have a bigger crew, I love bi*ches, money, got the hottest car, etc. etc. That's why n*ggas like Rick Ross, DipSet, 50 Cent, etc. be selling. STFU for a minute and look around you, and tell me I'm lying.
 10-11-2006, 09:40 PM         #54
earlybirdchuc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*t was good
 11 years ago '04        #55
Supa K 
space
space
space
$142 | Props total: 0 0
Lupe, legend in the making.

Just watch
 11 years ago '05        #56
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 223 223
good stuff.
 11 years ago '04        #57
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
 TBX said:
Respect to what he said, it's the truth for the most part.

However Lupe confuses me. He seemed to get caught off-guard when they asked him about his '03 track. He reiterated what he said previously in the interview, leading me to believe he didn't have a good enough answer for it.

I do enjoy his music, and he is definitly beneficial to the game, however he doesn't seem natural. Like everyone says, he is smart; smart enough to know how to change his persona.

He didn't say a single word in that interview that any true, self-respecting hip hop fan doesn't already know.

But he put it out there for the rest to see, and that is probably what matters most.

yaaaaaaa that question did throw him tha fu*k off cuz he started rambling but then explain he did use to do those things but learned better soo i dunno i think dudes album is gonna have a huge impact on tha direction hip hop is going alotta people should feel tha need to step up their creativity as well jus have to wait and see
 11 years ago '04        #58
Rell216 
space
space
space
$748 | Props total: 55 55
Good read
 11 years ago '04        #59
Jdub80 
space
space
space
$240 | Props total: 1 1
 JOEKILLA said:
Backpacking aint successful
Its not about being successful......its about being REAL!.
fu*k Record Sales!....Record Sales dont determine if a rappers good or not.
I use to be into all that gangsta sh*t..& i still am...but Real Talk is Real Talk.......im getting tired of it 2.....its TOO repetitive.....creativity in hip-hop is going down tremendously.....i feel Lupe.....the more I hear these snap songs & club sh*t....the more & more I wanna listen to somethin else........its like ..u get so caught up in the music...the gangsta rap & sh*t....the more narrow minded u become....& less accepting you are to other types of music.....its really sad...& the crazy part is that....most people dont even realize that it happens to them...
 10-11-2006, 11:01 PM         #60
minimafia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
number 1 people who gave hate in news threads=tools excluding ppl who hate back
number 2. idc wut lupe "is" now. he's a rapper. k
number 3. if u like lupe fine i cud care less but ppl shudnt wine like bi*ches wen some one expresses there opinion
number 4. lupe to me is alright on the mic its just the things he says annoy me at times
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
196 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
81 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
13 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago