Oct 10 - Toronto rapper shot dead

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #41
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
 *SAIGON said:
lol wtf i aint live in t.o but why this cat sayin fuk canada ... keep it real chump what makes u better lol i got that real herb yall stay smokin on some brown frown fa real and payin 3 x as much lmao

n*gga we smoke bin laden...make a trip to the chi an get u some...yall canada boys aint right...trying to hard to be somebody else ....STAY CANADIAN NUFF SAID
 10-11-2006, 05:51 PM         #42
zion  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate how this guy glorifies everything bad in tdot… be grateful we live here, listen to them philly ppl who posted before me, they got 3x murders n they aint glorifying there sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #43
Chokeabiish 
space
space
$7,801 | Props total: 0 0
Hate given.
 11 years ago '06        #44
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 460 460
i been to toronto on vacation and i thought it was a very pleasant place. I went to a BlueJays game. Isn't the hockey hall of fame there? I went there to but it might have been in Ontario.
 10-11-2006, 06:12 PM         #45
mblock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Toronto isnt "hard" at all. I'm glad it isn't actually. A good place to live. I'd rather have it safe than to brag about it online...
 10-11-2006, 06:17 PM         #46
Zlane  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao@you motherfu*kers being proud of living in a town that's more gangsta then the next one when all you do all day is living infront of a computer ur not involved in sh*t.
Stop E-thug loser sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #47
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,259 | Props total: 1418 1418
 chronic said:
R.I.P. i was 100% sure realto was gonna post this, always tryna glorify what goes down in my town rip
Yeah, I knew it was RealTO. Dude is always trying to glorify the bad sh*t that happens in TO.
 11 years ago '04        #48
young 
space
space
space
$1,841 | Props total: 1 1
 LakerFan said:
i been to toronto on vacation and i thought it was a very pleasant place. I went to a BlueJays game. Isn't the hockey hall of fame there? I went there to but it might have been in Ontario.

yea the Hockey Hall of fame is here.. located on the corner or Young and Front St.
 11 years ago '04        #49
cuzjuan 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,166 | Props total: 545 545
fake thuggin, too bad if these dudes wsa innocents but live by da.. fie by da! zeen!!! n*ggas must hear if not they feel.. hot ones! and who dis rapper? if he aint on radio or video major then he aint really a rapper just some n*gga who can rap! if i get k!lled please dont call me no rapper just cuz i can rap feel me!!! that would pure disrespect to my peeps! on tha real
 11 years ago '05        #50
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,395 | Props total: 4455 4455
First off... who got shot??

secondly, all you fukin idiots are stupid, there is not 2nd amendment in Canada, that's why our gun crime rate is so low.. I don't wanna know what it would be like if we had the same access to guns as Americans.. Y'all yankees be trippin that we tryin to be like y'all, a struggle is a struggle no matter where it is. fu*k your murder rates... prooud of k!llin muthafu*kas for no reason.
 11 years ago '06        #51
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,751 | Props total: 2956 2956
damn homie
 10-11-2006, 06:41 PM         #52
hydro187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Juice said:
yet the dudes name is hydro
and your name is juice so whats your point f*g**t and it says crack head under your name so....
 10-11-2006, 06:52 PM         #53
SD-11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya DAMNNNN i done seen TOOO much f*gGET ignorant americans in this thread...they juss dont understand....first of, i doubt he is glorifying bad things that happen in th TO...he's juss informing....like wht do u want him to post about, murders in america????..we watch the canadian news, this is wht he knows so this is wht he posts...thts why its always bout toronto...and sh*t if u think toronto is pus*y then go to jane and finch or scarborough or some place like tht and say tht...see wht happens....same sh*t will happen if u go to brooklyn, or compton or anywere else in an american ghetto...we r so close to new york and even closer to Detriot...do u know how much guns get smuggled up here???..ya we have a low crime rate (well actually pretty high compared to 3 years ago) but go to the wrong place and sh*t just aint right there....same as new york, go to manhattan or some good place and nothin will happen, even brooklyn or the bronx all have good areas, but go to the wrong place and sh*t juss aint right there...ppl are obviusly not juss k!llin ppl here cause they see it on tv or rap influenced them to do it or they think there cool...its obvious there is a struggle goin on of some sort...nobody's dumb enough to k!ll juss for the hell of it...

smarten up u ignorant americans, stop blazin our SICKKKK cronic and tryin to get ur hands on our crzy beer...

grow up u fukin americans, every place on earth has a struggle...

ezzzzz....
 10-11-2006, 10:29 PM         #54
UpTownClips  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
straight up theese american hicks that never left there city let alone there state tryna talk down on Toronto, straight up i dun seen bure americans gettin robbed n bi*ch slaped comin up here during caribanna thinkin sh*ts sweet, yall got so much crime down there cause you mans get booked for anything and everything, n*ggas doin bids for weed and sh*t, soft a.ss sh*t
 11 years ago '04        #55
Floeji 
space
space
$5,529 | Props total: 68 68
 moneystacks99 said:
yall some losers straight up. how the fu*k you gonna glorify your city being hard as fu*k...that is sometihing id honestly be ashamed of..but your philly f*gs are like 'omg philly has 6 times more k!llings you're soft.'...u honestly need to grow up and learn that someone getting k!lled/high murder rates arent good

infact, i hope your moms and dads both get shot dead and we'll se if you still biggin up high murder rates..infact i hope u get shot too.

GODDAMN!!!!

I have to live in philly for school....And the sh*t is no joke...

I'm not glorifying murder rates and sh*t like that...I'm just trying to keep my black a.ss alive...

murder, death, k!ll is not poppin....It's not cool

Contrary to what these n*ggaz are saying....That sh*t is wack..

While We're k!lling each other...The White Man is watching and applauding...

"Look at them Johnson....Doing our work for us....Gotta love these N*iggers"
 11 years ago '98        #56
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,191 | Props total: 3571 3571
*re-reads title*

Ok, Toronto Rapper, not Toronto Raptor.

*sleeps easy tonight - but RIP to the TDOT rapper*
 11 years ago '04        #57
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,254 | Props total: 3842 3842
Who was the rapper?
 10-11-2006, 11:51 PM         #58
turgeont2001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn yo...i was born here but lived in new jersey by camden county for a few years growing up just outside of south philly...i was young but i know them areas where bad...the only difference between american ghettos an ghettos here in toronot(where i live now) is that the american states have larger areas of poor people...in canada we have alot of middle class families...people wit a house jus gettin by check to check...welfare people all of tht...you guys jus have RICH...or POOR...not too many in between...like buddy said earlier toronoto people report on toronot news cause toronto news is what we see...jus like americans watch cnn and what not...toronot has bad areas just like you guys...goto to OP an lawrence an talk sh*t...u wont be walkin home the same way u entered...its jus a smaller strip of area...the closest u will get to an american type ghetto would be regient park or some area downtown like that...jus remeber where people are poor drugs will be sold....people will get hurt...an sometimes k!lled...it happens everywhere...not just "gangsta" areas only allowed in America...LOL...ignant motherfukers
 11 years ago '06        #59
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,366 | Props total: 4638 4638
i wanna know whats going down in Arkanasas. no on the real. I seen that Banging in Lil Rock documentary (I & II) and was like WHOA. sorry, im off topic.

i used to feel the same about Canada and these posts, like fu*k Canada. But i understand now. People struggle everywhere. If we really gonna bring it down to whose city is the grimiest, than we can automatically mark off all US/Canadian cities. Nobody aint really grindin like they are in developing countries (ie. most of the world).

Want to see some ill sh*t? Look up Invisible Children. Look up the illegal raids in the Dominican Republic. sh*t, just watch the news. You not really strugglin if you chasin material things.

peace
 10-12-2006, 03:05 AM         #60
r a n c i d  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SD-11 said:
ya DAMNNNN i done seen TOOO much f*gGET ignorant americans in this thread...they juss dont understand....first of, i doubt he is glorifying bad things that happen in th TO...he's juss informing....like wht do u want him to post about, murders in america????..we watch the canadian news, this is wht he knows so this is wht he posts...thts why its always bout toronto...and sh*t if u think toronto is pus*y then go to jane and finch or scarborough or some place like tht and say tht...see wht happens....same sh*t will happen if u go to brooklyn, or compton or anywere else in an american ghetto...we r so close to new york and even closer to Detriot...do u know how much guns get smuggled up here???..ya we have a low crime rate (well actually pretty high compared to 3 years ago) but go to the wrong place and sh*t just aint right there....same as new york, go to manhattan or some good place and nothin will happen, even brooklyn or the bronx all have good areas, but go to the wrong place and sh*t juss aint right there...ppl are obviusly not juss k!llin ppl here cause they see it on tv or rap influenced them to do it or they think there cool...its obvious there is a struggle goin on of some sort...nobody's dumb enough to k!ll juss for the hell of it...

smarten up u ignorant americans, stop blazin our SICKKKK cronic and tryin to get ur hands on our crzy beer...

grow up u fukin americans, every place on earth has a struggle...

ezzzzz....
LMAO, north america hasn't created a good beer in its existance
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago