Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Should Reparations be rewarded?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #161
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 catchaBreath said:
You're right. It should be given to poor people. Period. Whether you're black, white, brown, yellow...what does it matter? Poor people have the same struggles as other poor people. Color has nothing to do with it.

we talking about reparations. whites dont fall into that category
 11 years ago '05        #162
mistadontplay 
space
space
 thekid504 said:
What About Tha Mexicans tho

what about them? they got they own fu*kin country, they dont need sh*t. they got goya mayne. and they locked up the dog for catching a crazy rapist fu*k them. and i dont even like the dog
 11 years ago '05        #163
mistadontplay 
space
space
 greedyMC said:
Black People do not deserve reperation because this genration didnt have die, get whipped, forced to work for nothing, not being able to learn how to read and write, and over all just treated like sh*t, i mean black people still get treated like sh*t dont get wrong and so do most minorities in america, but wanting to get paid for what your great-great-great grandfather had to go through is straight ridiculous and fu*king greedy, i mean who dosent want free money but come on people have some respect.

another ignorant one, who tha fu*k said we need money? there are plenty other things that would satisfy me personally, i dont need no check for my ancestors gettin treated like sh*t, give us land, a tax break, money for our childrens schooling and health. something to compensate what happened. its not greedy at all its what is right and what is due
 11 years ago '06        #164
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,381 | Props total: 4661 4661
I want a cultural reparation.

I want the text books re-written to show the contributions blacks have made to American society and how we have helped form American culture. I want that to be acknowledged. While we're at it, let's show the contributions that all the other cultures made as well.
 11 years ago '05        #165
mistadontplay 
space
space
 Staggolee420 said:
Native Canadians up here have been receiving government funding for the way they were historically mistreated and the money, for the majority, goes to booze, cigarettes, and drugs. Now granted not all of these people are like this, but lets just say in a town of 1000 people (SandyBay, Sask.) with 500 children, 400 of them had Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Ive seen these peoples kids eating dog food because Daddy needs booze. I really, really dont think giving MONEY is a good idea. How bout schooling? Medicare? Employment opportunities?? Something that will encourage an effort from a person to make their life better, not just a payoff.

Now half of you will probably think Im racist because I dont support the idea lol.
cuz ya'll canadians aint worth a damn. worthless muthafu*kaz lettin kids smoke at 16 and sh*t. look at what u said, u see kids eating dogg food. just str8 trash up there when i went to canada back in the day i said the same thing
 10-12-2006, 12:37 PM         #166
trailor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mistadontplay said:
first of all ya great-grandaddy dont deserve sh*t. italians werent tortured and sh*t like blacks and jews were. your grandaddy fo sho dont deserve a god damn thing, he white, he irish, pure white blood. nothing happened to his people so shut that dumb sh*t up now. he went to one of the most racist states at the time to work so he was prolly a supervisor for slaves. your jewish friend and his family are getting paid. the jews were awarded they reps awhile back and they are still gettin paid off. do your research.
this just proves how much of an ignorant racist a**hole you are. u have no clue what my ancestors, nor my friends ancestors, nor even what your own fu*kin ancestors went through, you werent there so shut the fu*k up. i was just makin a point that its ridiculous that only "african-americans," and i use that term loosely because im confident none of your relatives for the past five generations were actually african natives who moved to america, deserve reparations for mistreatment. everyones received mistreatment in every corner of the world in every generation. get over it, thats how the world is. and i have done my research, unlike you, and jews are not being compensated for their ancestors who were slaves for thousands of years. but its still immaterial cuz it has little to no effect on who you are now. try to do something productive/contributive rather than sucking the government dry for all the money and programs they got. getting more free sh*t from the government is not gona make these people better americans, nor more contributive. sh*t i know if i was gettin tons of free sh*t just because my ancestors had hardships, i wouldnt be very motivated to do anything besides sit around and reap the benefits. think about this too, the money being used to pay for these reparations would come from MY taxes, from hard workers taxes. and considering my family wasnt here any earlier than the 1900s, i dont see why i, or any other "white" person, should have to be penalized for it. my ancestors didnt do sh*t to yours, i didnt do sh*t to you, so why should i contribute to your laziness? this is bullsh*t, im done talkin
 10-12-2006, 01:00 PM         #167
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mistadontplay said:
you must be a jew. them fu*kas got they sh*t, we need ours dirty a.ss white people know how much sh*t they put us thru, we outsmarted they a.sses and got away. we are still owed for all of that. if the jews got it then we should. thats why i ji dont like white people now. only a few white people i actually fu*ks with and care for, but i really dont like white people for real.
You racist bastard. :finger:
 11 years ago '05        #168
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 nc4life said:
keep they damn money and take it and give funding for blecks to go to college, fix up our hoods, and better publics schools in poor areas. and finally, give blacks a chance to get a good job and get off the corner

agree
 10-12-2006, 01:20 PM         #169
casketmouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh and to all...I am a NEGRO, black african. I AM NOT WHITE!!!! Born and raised in nairobi, Kenya.
 10-12-2006, 01:27 PM         #170
casketmouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mistadontplay said:
another ignorant one, who tha fu*k said we need money? there are plenty other things that would satisfy me personally, i dont need no check for my ancestors gettin treated like sh*t, give us land, a tax break, money for our childrens schooling and health. something to compensate what happened. its not greedy at all its what is right and what is due
it's not due, cause none of ya'll were slaves. Most of ya'll fu*k up the country your selves. nobody told you to be crips and bloods. Noone told ya'll to not get government grants, nobody told ya'll to drop out of highschool, nobody told ya'll to smoke weed all day and k!ll each other, nobody told ya'll to portray the most foolish "GANGSTA" image ever known...NOBODY!!!! Blacks are currently responsible for the position blacks are in. Hell no we don't need free hand outs cause what the fu*k are we doing to represent the ancestorial history? k!lling each other and looking like fu*king idiots bent on greed and lust in all the music videos. This is the culture. Don't blame white people or slavery cause some f*g walks around with a grill in his mouth, never invests and spends all his money on weed, cars, and jewelry. No I do not believe in that bullsh*t. WORK damn it! WORK!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #171
DJWho 
space
space
$1,316 | Props total: 6 6
yo link not working do i smell a fake?

Last edited by DJWho; 10-12-2006 at 01:57 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #172
DJWho 
space
space
$1,316 | Props total: 6 6
they just need to make affirmative action work better and pay for my college and alot of people will be happy an crime rate will drop a bit
 10-12-2006, 01:59 PM         #173
Next_Movement  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big ups to Al Gore for the acknowledgement and for giving us all the internet!
 10-12-2006, 03:28 PM         #174
KINGB4EVER'06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casketmouth said:
it's not due, cause none of ya'll were slaves. Most of ya'll fu*k up the country your selves. nobody told you to be crips and bloods. Noone told ya'll to not get government grants, nobody told ya'll to drop out of highschool, nobody told ya'll to smoke weed all day and k!ll each other, nobody told ya'll to portray the most foolish "GANGSTA" image ever known...NOBODY!!!! Blacks are currently responsible for the position blacks are in. Hell no we don't need free hand outs cause what the fu*k are we doing to represent the ancestorial history? k!lling each other and looking like fu*king idiots bent on greed and lust in all the music videos. This is the culture. Don't blame white people or slavery cause some f*g walks around with a grill in his mouth, never invests and spends all his money on weed, cars, and jewelry. No I do not believe in that bullsh*t. WORK damn it! WORK!!!!!

I can't believe this some of us hate our own you honestly believe these sterotypes yeah we're all trying to be gangstas................

wake up................ most black people in this country have 9 to 5's jobs just like any other americans we just have it harder than any other race in this country...........

black people only make up a small %13 of the racial makeup in America damn fool you sound like you hate black people.........a large percentage of us being black males are in prison....... i admit that some catz try to get it anyway they can .............i don't agree with it (a life of crime) but whom i'am i to judge I'am not in there postion...

anyway i don't understand you sound like you've been brainwashed you need to wake up...............
 10-12-2006, 03:42 PM         #175
Scribbler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't want the money. I don't deserve it. I didn't get snatched from my homeland and get put into forced labor. I wasn't out there in those fields, working sun up to sun down, whenever the slave master said I had to. I was never hit with a whip or been shackled and torn away from my family. That window of opportunity has passed. You should have given my people those 40 acres and that mule like you said. I don't deserve compensation for work that I didn't do....that's money that should have been doled out 400+ years ago to those who really needed and deserved it.

Reparations = pity money. Just a bunch of old rich powerful White men saying, "We're sorry that my great-grand-peoples took your people for made them do things. Here...take this check. Hopefully that'll make you and you kind feel better for your situation in life."

Reparations = thinly veiled racism. "Cut the n!gga a check and he'll surely forgive and forget about all that other stuff, like slavery and the drug trade. Black guys love money!!!"

Reparations = higher taxes. What....you think that all that money is going to just come out the sky?

Reparations = a increase in the crime rate. I'm not a pessimist....I'm a realist. Free money up for grabs? Be for real. People have been beaten and murdered over shoes and LESS in the past.
 11 years ago '04        #176
KillaKell_01 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,601 | Props total: 41 41
man fu*k wut wit y'all talkin bout al gore is right we deserve every fu*kin penny back from blacks being mistreated from back then all the way until forever the bullsh*tt that other races put us (well me) through is rediculous and its always going to be this way so a couple extra bucks back from u punk muthafu*kas wont change how i feel about today's society but it will make us (well me) feel a lil bit better.......... so drop that cash
 11 years ago '05        #177
kaderg911 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 0 0
 mistadontplay said:
cuz ya'll canadians aint worth a damn. worthless muthafu*kaz lettin kids smoke at 16 and sh*t. look at what u said, u see kids eating dogg food. just str8 trash up there when i went to canada back in the day i said the same thing
the legal smoking age is actually 19...but ya the natives really arent smart with the money n goods they been provided with. they dont even have to pay taxes why wudnt they take advantage of that. (this obviously dusnt apply to ALL natives)
 11 years ago '05        #178
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,380 | Props total: 485 485
yea give us sum money...so uncle sam can tax it....if i aint gone become no millionaire after taxes & get sum buisness of my own....man fu*k it....we aint gettin it....all this hype talk....
 11 years ago '05        #179
kaderg911 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,299 | Props total: 0 0
and natives all live in reserves n sh*t to be honest ive never met one in my life.
 10-12-2006, 03:57 PM         #180
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casketmouth said:

REAL TALK.

You get props for this one....good sh*t. :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago