Oct 10 - Al Gore Declares that Most Blacks in America Deserve Reperations

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
163 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
99 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Should Reparations be rewarded?

Props Slaps
 10-12-2006, 03:56 AM         #141
YusufSaad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
upping this its a certified classic
 10-12-2006, 07:13 AM         #142
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YusufSaad said:
upping this its a certified classic
Certified classic? More like a made up fairy tale, with your fake news article. :thumbsdow
 10-12-2006, 07:52 AM         #143
YusufSaad  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
are you mad that more than half the people on bx think that reparations are due? or that there was an actual discussion about a real issue?
 11 years ago '05        #144
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,361 | Props total: 884 884
fu*k slavery reparations all blacks arent entitled to them because u have trace back geneology..how bout reparations for jim crow that sh*t was 40 years ago sh*t if mothafu*kas still gotta pay for the hollocaust y not make people pay for jim crow
 10-12-2006, 08:19 AM         #145
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YusufSaad said:
are you mad that more than half the people on bx think that reparations are due? or that there was an actual discussion about a real issue?
Sorry but "half the people on BX" doesn't mean sh*t because "half the people on BX" are black; supposively. The numbers are skewed.

If there was a profesional poll done that included an even amount of blacks, whites and everyone else...the number surely wouldn't be that high. Not because we are haters, but because it's not called for. Even some of your fellow black brothers on here are agreeing they shouldn't get reperations.

When it's all said and done at the end of the day, I'll bet my paycheck that Al Gore is just pushing his own agenda. The man just came out with a movie and a book. It's also election time. Coincidence? I think not.
 10-12-2006, 08:44 AM         #146
jonsmith  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sorry. But nope.
 10-12-2006, 08:56 AM         #147
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey don't take out taxes in us black peoples check and we call it even.
 10-12-2006, 09:01 AM         #148
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mcmasterlock said:
Hey don't take out taxes in us black peoples check and we call it even.

Why do you feel like you're special and should recieve special treatment by not paying taxes like everyone else who works hard and has a family?

11 years ago '04        #149
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
It's easy to say these kind of things when ur out of office but if there was a genuine chance of it happening there would be uproar + i doubt white middle america would stand for it
 11 years ago '06        #150
LakerFan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,280 | Props total: 459 459
to be honest with yall i think taht balcks dont deserve reparations why should i pay for something that had nothing to do with mee hundreds of years ago?
thats just me though
exactly...I hate racism but there is not a person alive who ever owned slaves or was a slave or whos parents were slaves or owned slaves so personally I feel like it is wasting government money that could be spent to help poor people. I dont know who is gonna get the money but I doubt they will just give to poor black people.
 10-12-2006, 09:26 AM         #151
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LakerFan said:
exactly...I hate racism but there is not a person alive who ever owned slaves or was a slave or whos parents were slaves or owned slaves so personally I feel like it is wasting government money that could be spent to help poor people. I dont know who is gonna get the money but I doubt they will just give to poor black people.
You're right. It should be given to poor people. Period. Whether you're black, white, brown, yellow...what does it matter? Poor people have the same struggles as other poor people. Color has nothing to do with it.
 10-12-2006, 11:26 AM         #152
JFABULUZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Giving Reparations Doesn"t Exactly Mean The Giving Of Money. Reparations Could Come In Many Other Forms Besides Monetary.

Besides So Many Other Ethinic Groups Have Recieved Reparations For Their "holocausts". I.e.-japanese & Jewsih Survivors Of Wwii. Look It Up Its In The Books. But I'm Neither For Or Against Reperations, Just A Black Man Trying To Come Up. Peace
 11 years ago '05        #153
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 YusufSaad said:
to be honest with yall i think taht balcks dont deserve reparations why should i pay for something that had nothing to do with mee hundreds of years ago?
thats just me though
you must be a jew. them fu*kas got they sh*t, we need ours dirty a.ss white people know how much sh*t they put us thru, we outsmarted they a.sses and got away. we are still owed for all of that. if the jews got it then we should. thats why i ji dont like white people now. only a few white people i actually fu*ks with and care for, but i really dont like white people for real.
 11 years ago '05        #154
mistadontplay 
space
space
 YusufSaad said:

realest thing in this thread much props. its a bunch of ignorant muthafu*kas in here.
 10-12-2006, 11:46 AM         #155
trailor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hey how bout this, my great grandfather came over here from italy and got discriminated his whole life in america. i think i should get reparations for that. and my friends great grandfather was an irishman who was forced to dig canals in new orleans for basically nothin, while facing the same discrimination, i think he should get reparations too. oh and my jewish friend, his ancestors were slaves for centuries, they should get money too. this is fu*kin ridiculous, yall are some ignorant sons of bi*ches
 11 years ago '06        #156
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,742 | Props total: 2947 2947
:hmmm:...............
 10-12-2006, 11:52 AM         #157
trailor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i mean seriously, do you realize how much in debt our country is already? im pretty sure we should try to tackle that problem before just handing out millions of dollars (which would put us even more in debt) to people who spend there time blaming their misfortunes on the mistreatment of their ancestors, lookin for a handout, rather than having them get off their lazy a.sses and tryin to do somethin with their lives. i mean we already have welfare and public housing, along with section 8 housing and sh*tloads of other government programs designed to help out the less fortunate, handin out money to a buncha freeloaders isnt gona help

Last edited by trailor; 10-12-2006 at 11:53 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #158
mistadontplay 
space
space
 casketmouth said:
so blacks get free college education and a hard working white guy who struggled his whole life also in a hard life should have to pay???!!!

NO!!!!! Blacks should work as hard as the rest of the world. sh*t happens in life and slavery was sh*t. Blacks did that sh*t to themselves and they had the choice to go BACK to africa if they felt they needed reperation. All we do is k!ll each other, create gangs, blame everyone else but our selves, make music to degrade and keep oursleves supressed and commit the worst hate crimes on each other and everyone else and then WE deserve a free hand...HELL NO! fu*k THAT! work for that sh*t the whole way and be proud of yourselves. Nobody has stopped us from actin' right. We mess it up for ourselves. Blacks have as much chance in america as whites do in africa. It's populated by whites and so it will be a white man's realm, If you wanna be black and 100% free of whit rule, go find your village in africa. If you don't wanna do that then stay here shut your a.ss up, put the guns down and WORK!!!!!
how fu*kin ignorant can you possibly be? your mother should be ashamed of you. go k!ll yourself now. first of all thanks to christopher columbus we aint have no fu*kin choice to go back. we did work for that sh*t when the white man made our people do it, we been worked for it. it aint no free fu*kin hand. blacks do not have the same oppurtunities as whites do, it may seem that way but it is not true. we still live in a very racist world. you sound like u suckin a white mans d*ck dogg, go educate yourself before you open your mouth next time cuz u sound real dumb. you see how bad US is fu*ked up because of white people, so how the fu*k u gon support a white man like that. u must be the whitest of white.
 11 years ago '06        #159
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,742 | Props total: 2947 2947
:rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta:

SMOKE ONE!!!!!

give me props if you smoking right now
or high as hell right now!!!
 11 years ago '05        #160
mistadontplay 
space
space
 trailor said:
hey how bout this, my great grandfather came over here from italy and got discriminated his whole life in america. i think i should get reparations for that. and my friends great grandfather was an irishman who was forced to dig canals in new orleans for basically nothin, while facing the same discrimination, i think he should get reparations too. oh and my jewish friend, his ancestors were slaves for centuries, they should get money too. this is fu*kin ridiculous, yall are some ignorant sons of bi*ches

first of all ya great-grandaddy dont deserve sh*t. italians werent tortured and sh*t like blacks and jews were. your grandaddy fo sho dont deserve a god damn thing, he white, he irish, pure white blood. nothing happened to his people so shut that dumb sh*t up now. he went to one of the most racist states at the time to work so he was prolly a supervisor for slaves. your jewish friend and his family are getting paid. the jews were awarded they reps awhile back and they are still gettin paid off. do your research.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy