Oct 10 - Al Gore Declares that Most Blacks in America Deserve Reperations

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Should Reparations be rewarded?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #101
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
wat it is to u that some ppl have to pay a few more extra bucks or have to cut some military budgets just to make millions of poor people have a chance at a better life...come on man lets be real and make a change
 10-10-2006, 10:33 PM         #102
ray34  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I Agree A 1oo% Al
 11 years ago '04        #103
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,532 | Props total: 373 373
 catchaBreath said:
African Americans have African flags.

Jamaican Americans have Jamaican flags.

There is no white flag. There is no black flag. Get it?
What african flag do I have? I was born in D.C. get it. Most would say red, black and green flag. Most black americans don't know where in africa they are from, plus most african don't even like black americans (shouldn't say most but alot). So what flag do I wave and it's not an american flag either. Also would ya'll please stop saying that you are not paying for that. WE DON'T PAY TAXES THEY TAKE TAXES. If everyone got out of jail and off welfare today they would raise the taxes on something by next monday. I have never looked at my check and said I think I'm going to give the IRS thirty dollars this week.
 10-10-2006, 11:25 PM         #104
gunit00  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How bought they just give us insurance... better schools to go to.... Jobs... and rebuild these projects we live in.... instead of giving us money.... let us have a better living for our family's....
 11 years ago '04        #105
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,266 | Props total: 1423 1423
He's trying to win the black vote.
 11 years ago '06        #106
nayfromdachi 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,665 | Props total: 37 37
blacks dont know what to do with money they cant manage it
 10-10-2006, 11:50 PM         #107
EastCoast  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gunit00 said:
let us have a better living for our family's....
Why don't you go earn it like the rest of us?

Last edited by EastCoast; 10-10-2006 at 11:53 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #108
tonygunz 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,330 | Props total: 868 868
WE ABSOLUTELY DESERVE REPERATIONS, BUT not in the way that most people are thinking. I do not think every black person getting a check for
$X amount of dollars would be benificial to anyone. If anyone would benifit from this it would be white people (i am half white so i'm not prejudice in any way) because once that check is cashed, the views of many people would be "look we gave you zzzzzzs money now get over the slavery sh*t". I personally think this would definitely be destructive to blacks. WE SHOULD RECEIVE REPERATIONS in the form of better schools, education, and opportunities in our communities and for our youth. The problems in our community can be seen as a direct result of the history of our people due to slavery, but I think its time for us to take responsibility and stop dwelling on what happened in the past and worry about how we can change the future for our people. We should never ever forget what happened to our ancestors, but we should stop relying on that and white people as a scapegoat for every problem within our community. A check for each black person would be a slap in the face to me. Its pretty much saying that we can just be bought out for a small price. Look at the bigger picture, don't write me a check, build a decent school in my community, get more programs for the youth, sh*t like that, because in the end things like that wil be the things that better our communities, which inturn will be for the greater good of everyone, not just blacks. These are just a few of my opinions, i'm not saying i'm right but i'd like to hear from everyone else on how they feel about it.
 11 years ago '06        #109
anseltmchs 4 heat pts
space
space
$514 | Props total: 17 17
people need to realize that this country was built on the backs of blacks, asians, native americans, etc. yall benefit from slavery everyday. nobody deserves a check, but a free college education would be nice.
 11 years ago '04        #110
lzrich 
space
space
$786 | Props total: 1 1
 Staggolee420 said:
Native Canadians up here have been receiving government funding for the way they were historically mistreated and the money, for the majority, goes to booze, cigarettes, and drugs. Now granted not all of these people are like this, but lets just say in a town of 1000 people (SandyBay, Sask.) with 500 children, 400 of them had Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Ive seen these peoples kids eating dog food because Daddy needs booze. I really, really dont think giving MONEY is a good idea. How bout schooling? Medicare? Employment opportunities?? Something that will encourage an effort from a person to make their life better, not just a payoff.

Now half of you will probably think Im racist because I dont support the idea lol.

Real point, They can pay for all my student loans and give out some free health care, and give us free social security
 11 years ago '04        #111
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
reparations doesnt have to be in the form of "money", saying money doesnt automatically mean that they are gonnna divide up the "zzzzzz fund" between us and mail us checks, fu*k that, we dont need that, but what we do need is better school systems, and MONEY for reperations could go twords that, what about employement plans and centers for blacks? how do we keep drug dealers off the street? i mean it's easier for a white man with a rap sheet to get a job than a black man with a clean slate

this could be a good thing if done corectly, anybody shooting down the idea without at least looking into the possibilities is either racist or a house n*gga...the effects of slavery, racism and blatent injustice are still opon us, why shouldnt we be given our reparations when the jews have gotten money for their troubles
 11 years ago '04        #112
thekid504 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 581 581
What About Tha Mexicans tho
 11 years ago '05        #113
ivan1087 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,291 | Props total: 19 19
Big ups to Prez. Gore
 10-11-2006, 12:12 AM         #114
dipdog124  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sirjinx said:
Big up to Al Gore
no doubt hommie
 11 years ago '04        #115
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,332 | Props total: 11241 11241
reperations will only cause more problems...

Gore is stupid for this one. and im fresh off the positivity of his inconvenient truth movie. that was PURE TRUTH.

...this?

bullsh*t.
 11 years ago '05        #116
nahsuhmeanz 
space
space
$9,949 | Props total: 2751 2751
If Jews and Indians got it then Blacks should also get them.
 11 years ago '05        #117
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,312 | Props total: 4735 4735
 thekid504 said:
What About Tha Mexicans tho
i think that reperations shouldn't be rewarded if it's only to blacks... people say that blacks had it the worst hundreds of years ago.. but i always learned that the Natives of the Americas had it the worst...if (any) reperations were to be rewarded to any race... it would be to U.S. citizens that of the Native American race including the black race... and we must not also forget about the Asians either...

well to add to this.... i also think it's a bad idea.... a lot of the money being given out is gonna be used in a negative way... in a way that's not gonna benefit the reciever.. instead of money, like many have been saying already... how bout some insurance.. better support in higher education.. etc.

Last edited by pnoi89; 10-11-2006 at 12:22 AM..
 10-11-2006, 12:30 AM         #118
casketmouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 anseltmchs said:
people need to realize that this country was built on the backs of blacks, asians, native americans, etc. yall benefit from slavery everyday. nobody deserves a check, but a free college education would be nice.
so blacks get free college education and a hard working white guy who struggled his whole life also in a hard life should have to pay???!!!

NO!!!!! Blacks should work as hard as the rest of the world. sh*t happens in life and slavery was sh*t. Blacks did that sh*t to themselves and they had the choice to go BACK to africa if they felt they needed reperation. All we do is k!ll each other, create gangs, blame everyone else but our selves, make music to degrade and keep oursleves supressed and commit the worst hate crimes on each other and everyone else and then WE deserve a free hand...HELL NO! fu*k THAT! work for that sh*t the whole way and be proud of yourselves. Nobody has stopped us from actin' right. We mess it up for ourselves. Blacks have as much chance in america as whites do in africa. It's populated by whites and so it will be a white man's realm, If you wanna be black and 100% free of whit rule, go find your village in africa. If you don't wanna do that then stay here shut your a.ss up, put the guns down and WORK!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #119
iCantLose 
space
space
$405 | Props total: 6 6
Some of the black youth here are very heartbreaking to read. You have no since of black history and are severly lacking in black awareness. You have been brainwashed by the conservative system to only think of individual rights instead of civil and individual rights. You really believe that you are on a level playing field with whites. Sad. Even if you are, 90% of everyone else who looks like you is not. You will grow up and intergrate into white communities that will never accept you as equal. You will probably do nothing to uplift your brothers and sisters still in the struggle. You will only point the finger and shake your head. You make me pray that your selfish ignorance is not future blacks in this country.
 11 years ago '04        #120
sundance 
space
space
$1,777 | Props total: 0 0
al gore for president ...he will get my vote
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago