Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Should Reparations be rewarded?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #81
Arceo 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$2,204 | Props total: 545 545
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

[pic - click to view]

you rockin that FAKE sh*t tryna stunt....

shoulda got 1 size bigger
 10-10-2006, 04:18 PM         #82
nyks311  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"handing out reparations would only make make cadillac the number one car seller in america" lol jp...
nah they should
but its a little too late now
and it would be hard to do so
the jews received the same thing
 10-10-2006, 04:27 PM         #83
ALLSCREWEDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illness said:
I dont know if we need monetary compensation but maybe put some money into our schools, our communities, or employers that will give our young people an alternative to illegal hustle.
LMFAO . . . Illegal hustle is the only way to get paid??? Turn off your Young Jeezy CD for a couple days . . . Ease into reality dipsh*t . . .
 10-10-2006, 04:27 PM         #84
KINGB4EVER'06  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...............its well overdue
 10-10-2006, 04:45 PM         #85
bay224  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bout Timeeeeeeeeeeee.......... That White Dude Is Smart.
 11 years ago '04        #86
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 58 58
<<<Is Voting 4 Gore in 08 if he is running
 10-10-2006, 04:56 PM         #87
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.Man said:
If the jews and the indians receive some type of reparations why not us? It does not have to be in money form, but a tax break for about 10 years would work. I don't care whether people feel like they are not responsible for it or not. You are talking speaking on a country that as stifle a whole race for centuries. Does anyone realise that american blacks are the only people on the planet that really does not have a flag to represent themselves.
African Americans have African flags.

Jamaican Americans have Jamaican flags.

There is no white flag. There is no black flag. Get it?
 11 years ago '05        #88
ondareal 
space
space
$2,512 | Props total: 781 781
I Dont think every black person should get reperations. I think reperations should come in the form of college scholarships, and money for business startups and to build communities and schools.

but its needed. anybody who think that not being able to get good jobs untill about 20-30 years ago dont put us at a disadvantage is a idiot.
 10-10-2006, 04:57 PM         #89
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stay alert said:
<<<Is Voting 4 Gore in 08 if he is running

Don't any of you fools realize that this was a publicity stunt? This is merely propaganda to push Gore's agenda....whatever that may be. Maybe to sell his book? Maybe to sell his movie? Who knows....but why would Gore come out of no where and just say this????
 10-10-2006, 05:00 PM         #90
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YusufSaad said:
dont listen to catch a breath hes just trying to change the pace of the discussion. just because you didnt like what i said doesnt mean i dont have the right to voice my opinions and dont try to bring up any internet rules that only work in your favor. your telling me that the olsen twins being racist is real news? get the fu*k outta here

YOU MADE UP A FAKE STORY!!!!!!!

There isn't much more to be said, other than the fact you're a big flaming gay wod.
 10-10-2006, 05:07 PM         #91
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaZin'04 said:
That's what I think and i'm black btw. Pay for my schooling, help me buy a house. Help me better myself, not just give me money because then it won't have true value, wheras if I earned it, then it would.
I'm white and I could use help for schooling or help for buying a house. sh*t, I could use help with ANYTHING.

I'm probably at the same financial level as most of you on here. I don't fit the stereotype of the khaki-wearing, polo sporting, CEO Presidential white boy. I go through the same struggles.

fu*k reperations.

Give money to the poor. Help out the middle class. Whites, blacks, browns, greens, purples....whatever fu*king color you are.

THAT is the better plan. Struggles don't discriminate with color.
 10-10-2006, 05:07 PM         #92
daveray517  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good jorb al gore
 10-10-2006, 05:10 PM         #93
catchaBreath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imrickjames said:
to anyone who says why should they have to pay because it had nothing to do with it...we do that sh*t all the time, you didnt have anything to do with 'saddam and his wmds' but its cool to pay for that...im not saying i approve of reperations because our culture is so integrated who determines who gets what? that would start a whole new set of problems so i say fu*k it, white people just start playing fair in the corporate world..

..besides, chappelle was kinda right about that sh*t on that skit
Ok ok, so SOME white people don't play fair. That's the same for anyone though if you think about it. It's human nature.

Picture this though. Instead of wanting to grow up to be a rapper or a basketball player, if blacks were more interested in the corporate world, you'd see more of them in corporate jobs. Everyone around here wants to grow up to be an entertainer, a basketball player, a rapper. You don't hear kids saying they want to be president or a successful business owner.

Straight up...
 10-10-2006, 05:22 PM         #94
canalstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll try to watch this interview with al gore
 10-10-2006, 05:22 PM         #95
greedyMC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black People do not deserve reperation because this genration didnt have die, get whipped, forced to work for nothing, not being able to learn how to read and write, and over all just treated like sh*t, i mean black people still get treated like sh*t dont get wrong and so do most minorities in america, but wanting to get paid for what your great-great-great grandfather had to go through is straight ridiculous and fu*king greedy, i mean who dosent want free money but come on people have some respect.
 11 years ago '04        #96
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11762 11762
Another Thing

IF They Do Alot Of Ppl Like Half Black Half Watever will be claiming they black

^^^ They Will Be Declairing They Black

They Just Need To Let Ppl Go 2 College For Free Instead Of Having A 4.0 just 2 get free every1 aint that smart
 11 years ago '05        #97
4Chun500 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 559 559
 YusufSaad said:
to be honest with yall i think taht balcks dont deserve reparations why should i pay for something that had nothing to do with mee hundreds of years ago?
thats just me though

Why should we have 2 pay 4 the war in iraq? i don't have any beef with anyone over there. why did everyone that america wrongs deserves reperations except blacks? Reperations would be nice but in reality Its never going to happen in this country. Having to pay Reperations would force this country to take responsibilty for such a heinous act. Gore is just talking this reperations for all blacks jive because Its Election time Fu*k:finger: All politicians there all liars
 10-10-2006, 10:00 PM         #98
crunkynmunky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 introspekt757 said:
it was but you werent alive to experience it why should you be given reparations for it?
how bout because it effects my/our everyday life as a black man in america.

its not even so much about a monetary award as it is a recognition by this country/government that it is built upon the forced labor of black people. it goes right back to the arrogance of the u.s. and is a prime example of why the u.s is so disliked world wide.
 10-10-2006, 10:06 PM         #99
crunkynmunky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 catchaBreath said:
Don't any of you fools realize that this was a publicity stunt? This is merely propaganda to push Gore's agenda....whatever that may be. Maybe to sell his book? Maybe to sell his movie? Who knows....but why would Gore come out of no where and just say this????

this has been a big part of gore's political agenda for quite some time. i believe he first started speaking out for reparations back in 2000. he aint a rapper g, erryting aint about publicity.
 11 years ago '06        #100
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 YusufSaad said:
to be honest with yall i think taht balcks dont deserve reparations why should i pay for something that had nothing to do with mee hundreds of years ago?
thats just me though
Who said anything about YOU paying?
....bi*ch.

Its comin out the pockets of wachovia, walmart, and the other rich bustaz
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
165 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy