Oct 10 - Al Gore Declares that Most Blacks in America Deserve Reperations

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
229 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
238 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Should Reparations be rewarded?

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #61
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
Man I know they aren't going to give us (black people) anything. What ever we get we have to work twice as hard for, or take it. If you look at history we are the superior race no bullshyt, George Bush, and alot of the masons and 5%s know this. Athletically we run faster, if educated properly we are smarter, ie. Benjamin Baniker, G.W. Carver, even Oprah in a business since, our skin has chemicals which block us from getting cancer. What do you do if you live amongst a group of people with these features, if you want to be the dominant race, and keep control???? SLAVERY, not even physical, mental
slavery is what destroyed the black foundation. Look in the hood all you see is liquor stores, billboards for alcohol, schools unproperly funded, cigarettes billboards, Chineese corner stores, KFC, Church's Chicken, all these things and places are specifically put there to destroy the mind and body. As blacks were are fu*ked up, but if the entire SLAVERY and segregation movement never would have took place then we wouldnt even be in this position so technically, they do owe us, we built the USA. The land you foreign mothafu*kas come here and claim you had nothing to do with that live on, we built this shyt. We made hip hop, cloths, look at the new cars how they comming with rims and sound and shyt, we are innovators, they take everything we do and commericalize it. They owe us, but we aint getting shyt, me personally Ima take the cake from under the bakers thumb.
 11 years ago '05        #62
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,657 | Props total: 669 669
this is how I feel about it. I think people need to stop emphasising on "slavery". It's not just about slavery because even when the emancipation proclamation was written blacks weren't allowed to live free. Jim Crow laws and segregation were also a major factor on how people are living today. It isn't about "oh because your greatgrandfather picked cotton I have to pay you" what about" because your father wasn't able to get a good job because he was black". What about those who felt this struggle was too strong so they ran to drugs as a solution (I'm not talking about dealing either). I think reperations are important because money will help out black people. And no the money shouldn't be used to buy Forces or to buy Hummers. Take that money and put it into schools, put it into afterschool programs so that kids have places to go other than to act up in the streets. Put it into resources for these young mothers to take care of themselves and their kids. Put it into alternative education to help young males with jobs. fu*k a cash in I don't want a big a.ss paycheck to go buy materialistic things. I want it to go to these neighborhoods where all they know his rap, crack, and basketball. I'm 17 and I ain't bullsh*t my whole life. I didn't smoke, I didn't drink, I didn't bang, I wasn't messing around with a bunch of girls , but things is still way too hard for me. I'm trying to figure out how I'ma pay for college. Reperations should be helping me and my family with that. That's just how I feel on it.
 11 years ago '04        #63
iCantLose 
space
space
$405 | Props total: 6 6
 Neohuey89 said:
this is how I feel about it. I think people need to stop emphasising on "slavery". It's not just about slavery because even when the emancipation proclamation was written blacks weren't allowed to live free. Jim Crow laws and segregation were also a major factor on how people are living today. It isn't about "oh because your greatgrandfather picked cotton I have to pay you" what about" because your father wasn't able to get a good job because he was black". What about those who felt this struggle was too strong so they ran to drugs as a solution (I'm not talking about dealing either). I think reperations are important because money will help out black people. And no the money shouldn't be used to buy Forces or to buy Hummers. Take that money and put it into schools, put it into afterschool programs so that kids have places to go other than to act up in the streets. Put it into resources for these young mothers to take care of themselves and their kids. Put it into alternative education to help young males with jobs. fu*k a cash in I don't want a big a.ss paycheck to go buy materialistic things. I want it to go to these neighborhoods where all they know his rap, crack, and basketball. I'm 17 and I ain't bullsh*t my whole life. I didn't smoke, I didn't drink, I didn't bang, I wasn't messing around with a bunch of girls , but things is still way too hard for me. I'm trying to figure out how I'ma pay for college. Reperations should be helping me and my family with that. That's just how I feel on it.
You are wise beyond your years and I wish you the best in your struggle for education.
 11 years ago '06        #64
youngbron23 
space
space
space
$196 | Props total: 0 0
 Staggolee420 said:
Native Canadians up here have been receiving government funding for the way they were historically mistreated and the money, for the majority, goes to booze, cigarettes, and drugs. Now granted not all of these people are like this, but lets just say in a town of 1000 people (SandyBay, Sask.) with 500 children, 400 of them had Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Ive seen these peoples kids eating dog food because Daddy needs booze. I really, really dont think giving MONEY is a good idea. How bout schooling? Medicare? Employment opportunities?? Something that will encourage an effort from a person to make their life better, not just a payoff.

Now half of you will probably think Im racist because I dont support the idea lol.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
 10-10-2006, 01:04 PM         #65
GQ45  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm Black! I don't want it! I won't ask for it! But if they give it, I will take it!
 11 years ago '05        #66
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 377 377
We sholl the fu*k do....all that prpaganda and sh*t they put in our heads, slavery, aids , drugs....we need all the money we can get out of this crooked a.ss country
 11 years ago '04        #67
sdsuhustle 
space
space
$406 | Props total: 27 27
Reparations dont have to be money, i say that they should give all of us free college educations at any public college, including graduate school, and that includes books, room and board, computers, etc... that would be sufficient enough payback for me, because college costs a grip
 11 years ago '06        #68
introspekt757 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,749 | Props total: 62 62
 nastynaj20 said:
well as a n*gga... i would love to get money from the government for no reason.... show me the money!!!
you do the word n*gga (nig.ger, and its derivatives) means ignorant right...
 11 years ago '05        #69
ElQueHablaSucio 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 682 682
good read but gore didnt spoke about the latinos
 11 years ago '04        #70
cedar49 1 heat pts
space
space
$469 | Props total: 0 0
i'd bet you all the money in the world if Gore was President, reperations still would not be paid. How about we focus on the budget or our amazing trade defecit with China. But uggghhhhhhh fu*k Bush
 10-10-2006, 01:27 PM         #71
crunkynmunky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 introspekt757 said:
Imo reparations is an unfair form of a.ssistancecurrently. Formerly,within the 50 years subsequent to the civil war reparations in the monetary form would be acceptable. But as for receiving $ as reparations while it sounds like something that evrybody would want. It would empty this countrys coffers and be the economic downfall of America. Think about it, a large amt. of money is given to all the black people in america Prices in black communities would inflate b/c of an uneven disparity in the distribution of wealth Also the dispersion of repartions on the pratical scale is unfathomable there is really know way to show how much"blackness" people have since the majority of all people (regardless of race) share like 95% of the same dna codes and b/c of the interracials births in 1800s there is no way to prove or refute, african american lineage(despite lineage) As for other forms of reparations social, education, welfare, etc...i dont agree with it on the basis of racial preference. It is my belief that such forms of welfare should be based on merit & need (This occurs only in a utopian society however, one of the reasons i disagree w/affirmative action) I also disagree w/any form of reparations on the basis of cultural pride..reparations does nothing to dispel the fallacy, "Blacks looking for a handout" And finally i think reparations is a bad idea b/c it is illogical and morally wrong to charge others for crimes they did not commit and give to people who were not directly affected,1

'intro'out

Introspekt757 fka Remixdapics aka Ant
and slavery for this country wasn't?
 11 years ago '04        #72
thuggy05 
space
space
space
$838 | Props total: 1 1
GO HEAD Gore
still lost tho
 11 years ago '04        #73
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,532 | Props total: 373 373
If the jews and the indians receive some type of reparations why not us? It does not have to be in money form, but a tax break for about 10 years would work. I don't care whether people feel like they are not responsible for it or not. You are talking speaking on a country that as stifle a whole race for centuries. Does anyone realise that american blacks are the only people on the planet that really does not have a flag to represent themselves.
 11 years ago '04        #74
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 731 731
It's hard to really say who should get what or if we should even get anything but it would be nice to actually get a fair chance in life without having to change to the white mans ways.
 11 years ago '06        #75
introspekt757 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,749 | Props total: 62 62
 crunkynmunky said:
and slavery for this country wasn't?
it was but you werent alive to experience it why should you be given reparations for it?
 10-10-2006, 03:09 PM         #76
wmjj47  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i really dont know what to think....is this a plot by one white man to get us to maybe vote for him in 2 years???? Not sure about that but i have a degree and a good job..should our ancestors have gotten reperations?? Yes...Should I no ...BUT A n*gga WILL TAKE THE MUTHAfu*kING MONEY....MEDIA AND MONEY TALKS..

HOLLA
 11 years ago '04        #77
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
Maybe not thru cold hard cash but through education & job training that costs money that would be a BIG help. What you think will help more? Gettin black folks afew grand only to waste away or giving them the education/job skills to make 40k ?
 11 years ago '06        #78
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 2325 2325
 YusufSaad said:
to be honest with yall i think taht balcks dont deserve reparations why should i pay for something that had nothing to do with mee hundreds of years ago?
thats just me though
America as a whole benefitted from slave/free labor...exactly how does the country w/the least amount of history become the richest most powerful country in the world?...FREE LABOR...not only financially,but it established a caste system....black=slave/white=master...while the chains have been removed, the legacy of the slave/master relationship still exists...the results of which have been an undertone of black inferiority, by both blacks & whites...also this US gov't allowed the 3/5 rule to be introduced into the doctrines of this country, right along side "ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL".....the gov't saw fit to lead the charge for Jews getting reparations from Germany & gave Japanese-Americans reparations for interment camps, so it's only the right thing to do....Until the gov't publicly accepts it role in the disenfranchisement of my people & makes the proper amends, of course the average white american will feel like it's underserved, but that's because the gov't used the distance from the actual events to make like it's not anyones responsibility...If America truly wanted to show it's a leader in democracy, then this is a no-brainer.
 11 years ago '06        #79
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
I really don't know what to say. I mean yeah pay us reparations but I feel as though a lot of things we been doin do not scream we deserve it. Will it change the gangbanging thats going on? How about crack? How about living in the projects? and all of these other things.. I mean we need real solutions not just money.
 10-10-2006, 03:48 PM         #80
jswz6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
reparations are deserved
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy